• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:56
CEST 05:56
KST 12:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7720 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 230

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 228 229 230 231 232 405 Next
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
July 25 2011 08:03 GMT
#4581
D: i feel like playing global and not maplesea now t.t
POGGERS
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
July 25 2011 08:33 GMT
#4582
fatasses is the greatest training spot; I was there for something like 40 levels? 9x-13x. Deal with it
Translator:3
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
July 25 2011 12:36 GMT
#4583
On July 25 2011 13:28 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 12:59 OpticalShot wrote:
QQ you should come back and hardcore pvp
pretty decent exp, and BaMs are so dam OP
I beat lvl110's and 120's around with my 93 garbage-geared BaM


I lag too much. It won't even let me use final blow because of how lag it is, let alone telecast, which is basically all my dps

off topic, you should get magicka and play with me

I already have Magicka and probably almost all of its DLC lol. Went through the story mode with Adam (you know my friend that we beat AS with) and got tired of it after haha. Basically early game was QFQFASA spam (steam + lightning + beam). Later you might do explosive land mines or explosive heal mines (against zombies). Then you get death and abuse that (death cast + tele away for insta-kill almost everything).
[TLMS] REBOOT
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-25 15:45:06
July 25 2011 15:44 GMT
#4584
Oh btw, I was able to get gina linked into steel, so if you were on ginas branch then you guys are in steej just fyi
I like to ninja stuffs.
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
July 25 2011 17:23 GMT
#4585
Is there anything I can do with my level 113 DK?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
July 25 2011 17:23 GMT
#4586
Yeah I checked that the family tab said "steej family" with like 6.8k members lolol HUGE inactive branches everywhere I bet, there's probably less than 5k active characters in deme.

That being said, half of us got cut off (those under xusam branch still). So I kicked Vicar (sorry mang, when you come back you can go back under cape) and added Cape under me so that everyone under Cape is re-connected with the rest of the family (and now steej). Hurrah?
[TLMS] REBOOT
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
July 25 2011 17:27 GMT
#4587
On July 26 2011 02:23 Gummy wrote:
Is there anything I can do with my level 113 DK?


Hi Gummy, heard from kritty that he's in love with you or something, haha, yea warriors are good for magic crash, and hb is always needed, sacrifice is the broken bossing skill, other than that leveling up is a pain in the butt for us dk's
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
July 25 2011 17:35 GMT
#4588
Well, finally rejoining,
IGN = MeltingCake
finally hit lvl 30 >.<
Dota 3hard5me
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
July 25 2011 18:05 GMT
#4589
On July 25 2011 21:36 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 13:28 Kyuukyuu wrote:
On July 25 2011 12:59 OpticalShot wrote:
QQ you should come back and hardcore pvp
pretty decent exp, and BaMs are so dam OP
I beat lvl110's and 120's around with my 93 garbage-geared BaM


I lag too much. It won't even let me use final blow because of how lag it is, let alone telecast, which is basically all my dps

off topic, you should get magicka and play with me

I already have Magicka and probably almost all of its DLC lol. Went through the story mode with Adam (you know my friend that we beat AS with) and got tired of it after haha. Basically early game was QFQFASA spam (steam + lightning + beam). Later you might do explosive land mines or explosive heal mines (against zombies). Then you get death and abuse that (death cast + tele away for insta-kill almost everything).


lol yeah, I beat it the other day but haven't tried pvp/challenges yet. I mostly just spammed QSD (wet bomb) everywhere and then aoe freeze, then the steam electric beam for big mobs.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
July 25 2011 18:09 GMT
#4590
On July 25 2011 17:33 infinitestory wrote:
fatasses is the greatest training spot; I was there for something like 40 levels? 9x-13x. Deal with it

Noob.
God Bless
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
July 26 2011 03:05 GMT
#4591
On July 26 2011 02:27 xusam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2011 02:23 Gummy wrote:
Is there anything I can do with my level 113 DK?


Hi Gummy, heard from kritty that he's in love with you or something, haha, yea warriors are good for magic crash, and hb is always needed, sacrifice is the broken bossing skill, other than that leveling up is a pain in the butt for us dk's

I don't like to grind tho. I also think the price that most places charge for powerleveling is pretty high. I also don't care too much about questing or bossing to be honest. I liked the CPQ when it was actually good and the guild "pvp" element of Gallos Maps, but ever since Nexon got rid of that I can't justify spending my time on this game as opposed to something like HoN. :/

In your professional opinion, is the PvP any fun?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
July 26 2011 04:25 GMT
#4592
I kind of hate pvp. Lol sorry gummy, as much as I would love to play ms with you (everyone said you were cool to play ms with) I'm not going to lie to you. Pvp in ms atm is pretty boring imo.
I like to ninja stuffs.
EchoZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Japan5041 Posts
July 26 2011 06:08 GMT
#4593
Just a question, does GMS have Monster Park?
Dear Sixsmith...
kirklandhoody
Profile Joined December 2010
United States95 Posts
July 26 2011 06:11 GMT
#4594
Why are 10 att mitts worth less than WGs.
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
July 26 2011 07:29 GMT
#4595
On July 26 2011 15:11 iSeeNubs wrote:
Why are 10 att mitts worth less than WGs.

Because I presume WGs are more liquid and are the de-facto conversion vehicle between NX and mesos.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
Daozzt
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1263 Posts
July 26 2011 07:58 GMT
#4596
I hate this game. I don't think I've ever had a dagger for more than 5 days without breaking it.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
July 26 2011 12:22 GMT
#4597
On July 26 2011 16:58 Daozzt wrote:
I hate this game. I don't think I've ever had a dagger for more than 5 days without breaking it.

lol Dirk
Use the damn WS it's like 80m or cheaper now, and use protection scrolls to finish the last couple slots / EE-ing.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Deltablazy
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada580 Posts
July 26 2011 12:28 GMT
#4598
On July 26 2011 15:08 EchoZ wrote:
Just a question, does GMS have Monster Park?

Not atm. We're in the middle of chaos update.

But i wish we get monster park faster. WTB Warrior revamp.
kirklandhoody
Profile Joined December 2010
United States95 Posts
July 26 2011 18:22 GMT
#4599
There should be Teamliquid presence outside of Dementhos, like for example, Scania! :D
kirklandhoody
Profile Joined December 2010
United States95 Posts
July 26 2011 18:24 GMT
#4600
On July 26 2011 21:22 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2011 16:58 Daozzt wrote:
I hate this game. I don't think I've ever had a dagger for more than 5 days without breaking it.

lol Dirk
Use the damn WS it's like 80m or cheaper now, and use protection scrolls to finish the last couple slots / EE-ing.


You might as well get 2x Drops and Golden Temple tickets, then go grind for GM DFA 100%s. No need for WS, Pinks, Pam's Song or Shielding Wards. xD
Prev 1 228 229 230 231 232 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 272
ProTech144
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9060
Dewaltoss 160
Bale 44
Terrorterran 20
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
League of Legends
JimRising 817
Counter-Strike
taco 361
Other Games
summit1g13937
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1340
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• practicex 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota243
League of Legends
• Lourlo1013
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 4m
Replay Cast
19h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.