• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:44
CEST 04:44
KST 11:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7444 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 220

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 218 219 220 221 222 405 Next
Phraxa
Profile Joined April 2011
United States49 Posts
June 26 2011 05:13 GMT
#4381
On June 26 2011 13:55 UberBaller wrote:
The problem we had earlier with separate worlds was that the TL MS community is so small that separating it like that would probably kill it. I think someone tried something similar during the pre-BB days, and iirc it didn't really work out.

I guess that with so few TLers actually playing MS now, it's pretty much almost dead, but making a Broa guild will definitely kill Demethos.

Besides, with this thread having been on the first page of Sports and Games for so long, any active Mapler would have noticed the thread, and there hasn't really been much demand for a TL guild in any other servers. I really don't think you can find enough people to join your guild to make it worthwhile.


Oh I didn't know that, it's just that all my wealth and characters are in Broa so it's not really practical for me to server transfer. However, I'll venture out and encourage whoever is making a brand-new character to go to the TL guild in Demethos, as I can't really help out or hook people up with boss runs until we have a decent number (like 3-5 actives would even be enough). What I had in mind was to see if there was anyone out there who is already situated in Broa, and would be interested in joining.

And thanks xusam for your post Hopefully, the Demethos TL guild won't completely die out!
Dice17
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States520 Posts
June 26 2011 05:40 GMT
#4382
Hey I am having this loggin problem where is says "trouble loggin in?" and other nonsense. Nothing I have tried has worked and from my research this kind of problem has happened before in maplestory
GamaBear #1 Fan! Sen fighting~
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
June 26 2011 06:14 GMT
#4383
Try log in with your email instead.
No I'm never serious.
Dice17
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States520 Posts
June 26 2011 06:30 GMT
#4384
On June 26 2011 15:14 Nytefish wrote:
Try log in with your email instead.

I already do haha
GamaBear #1 Fan! Sen fighting~
cape
Profile Joined May 2010
United States142 Posts
June 26 2011 07:15 GMT
#4385
Open the game through the gamelaucher in the progarm files. I had the same problem but once I did that the problem went away.
Dice17
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States520 Posts
June 26 2011 07:16 GMT
#4386
On June 26 2011 16:15 cape wrote:
Open the game through the gamelaucher in the progarm files. I had the same problem but once I did that the problem went away.

Been doing this also same problem.
GamaBear #1 Fan! Sen fighting~
tr1p7s
Profile Joined June 2011
2 Posts
June 26 2011 08:37 GMT
#4387
On June 23 2011 21:16 xusam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2011 08:47 tr1p7s wrote:
Thinking of starting playing again since I'm so bored... Does anything have any spares laying around to help an old vet?


I might have misunderstood and if so, I apologize. Will you please clarify how you became an old vet with 1 post count?



Old vet of MS. I played back when there were only 3 servers Scania, Bera, and Broa and Broa opened not too long ago and wasn't very populated. When I played, Zakum(?) was just released and I quit like 3weeks after.

But as for TeamLiquid, I've been browsing the forums for a bit over a year now and made an account to post in this thread cause I have nothing to do for another month or so.
greycubed
Profile Joined May 2010
United States615 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-27 03:02:43
June 27 2011 03:00 GMT
#4388
Same login issue here. On the website it mentions clearing your browser cache as a solution. Trying it now. Will update.

Edit: didn't work.
http://i.imgur.com/N3ujB.png
Moyer
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1 Post
June 27 2011 05:27 GMT
#4389
Was just wondering if the guild still has room in it? Wanted to ask before i moved from kradia =)
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
June 27 2011 05:39 GMT
#4390
yes but high levels mostly inactive i think
Dice17
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States520 Posts
June 27 2011 14:56 GMT
#4391
On June 27 2011 14:39 Kyuukyuu wrote:
yes but high levels mostly inactive i think

I might be interested in playing started playing again with a few friends lvl35 Battle Mage after 1 days work
GamaBear #1 Fan! Sen fighting~
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-27 20:01:36
June 27 2011 19:54 GMT
#4392
Yea the guild is pretty much dead.

Below are people that are listed in the OP (recently updated only a month ago) that still play the game.

Active in game: xusam, leegi, capeqt
Active in FM: Ke5rith, opshot1, nittyfish
Active at AFK: NeosTL, terriblegear

I'm most likely going to leave or quit just like the majority of the TLers I played with (if you need a list just look at the OP under the FAQ spoilers, everyone listed in there used to very active at one time or another) because everyone I've enjoyed the game with so far is pretty much gone. It was a great run while it lasted. If Gina and I were 10 years younger we would probably move on to the next game the MS group of TLers are currently playing (I hear its the Eden Eternal f2p mmorg game), However, due to time constraints, I'll most likely just try to get the most out of MS by playing it occasionally and afk-ing most of the time.

To any people that are still interested in playing I either already have you on my MS BL or you'll have to stalk me in game using the "find" function as I have disabled whispers and chat invite, and my in-game BL is currently full. (I still check the TL forums since watching SC tournaments will forever be a hobby of mine, so you can always reach me through PM on here.)

I'm not a big online person in general so I really have nothing else to really compare my experience with the TLers in MS to. But I will say it was very enjoyable and I wouldn't mind meeting any of you guys IRL. Thanks for the awesome experience.
I like to ninja stuffs.
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
June 27 2011 22:41 GMT
#4393
Well, I dont feel like levelling up a new character and there's no point in getting my bish up higher imo. As long as no bossing or anything is happening, I'm not doing anything. You should just come on TeamSpeak with us Sam, thats where we hang out most of the time, playing LoL or Eden or just chatting.
TLMS
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
June 28 2011 00:08 GMT
#4394
yeah afk on teamspeak instead that's where all the cool kids do it
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
June 28 2011 01:20 GMT
#4395
I'm sorry I jumped ship so quickly after coming back. Just hang out in TS since the majority of the "old school" players are on there talking shit to each other.
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-28 02:27:44
June 28 2011 02:27 GMT
#4396
Sorry to hear the trouble guys. I think Maplestory requires a lot of commitment, and that really doesn't work out for the older Starcraft crowd. I was going to see if I could get a bit of playtime in the next month of summer, but I guess I'll head back to Bera.

GLHF~ with whatever you're doing now.


Of course my attention span is really low so I go on and off a lot too. Not bashing anyone or anything like that.
There is no one like you in the universe.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
June 28 2011 02:28 GMT
#4397
yeah just chill on TS
i'll still check out the chaos patch when it's out
[TLMS] REBOOT
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 28 2011 20:57 GMT
#4398
Alright, I've finally decided to re-play Maple....
A short introduction:
Hello, my name is Abenson, and I used to play maplestory maybe a year ago. I played as bowman and got to 7x on Kradia. Then, unable to resist free levels, I started hacking and got banned shortly.
That made me quit maple, and now I've decided to come back since playing ms with friendly makes it so much better.
I'm downloading the game right now, and I'll post my IGN etc. when It's up and running.
Hope to see you in game soon!
Cheeryohs
Profile Joined April 2010
United States36 Posts
June 28 2011 21:26 GMT
#4399
Hey guys, since the Aran patch is commin up here, im thinking of jumping back into the game. Xusam, are you really gone from TL? =(
Doogan
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 28 2011 21:49 GMT
#4400
So I just watched the trailer for Maple Chaos.
Only thing worthy of mentioning is the PvP they're introducing...
IS IT TRUE?
MS WILL FINALLY GET PVP O_O
Prev 1 218 219 220 221 222 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings114
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft399
ByuN 304
RuFF_SC2 152
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2310
GuemChi 1307
MaD[AoV]185
Sharp 154
910 67
Bale 20
NaDa 14
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever370
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 617
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1049
Other Games
summit1g8730
JimRising 591
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick818
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• EnkiAlexander 59
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP58
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
Other Games
• Shiphtur359
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 16m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.