• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:44
CEST 04:44
KST 11:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7457 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 219

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 405 Next
WarChimp
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Australia943 Posts
June 21 2011 10:09 GMT
#4361
On June 19 2011 22:37 Nytefish wrote:
http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/News.aspx?boardNo=100&contentNo=00CDn&pageIndex=1

PvP coming on 20th July.


Oh I so cannot wait! Too bad its still quite awhile away. I can't wait a month.

I believe that maplestory PvP will actually be good. Whether or not its balanced is another thing.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
June 21 2011 22:33 GMT
#4362
When the hell did you get that nitty
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
June 21 2011 22:49 GMT
#4363
I bought it 2line rare and cubed it.
No I'm never serious.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
June 22 2011 00:28 GMT
#4364
[TLMS] REBOOT
Zarathusta
Profile Joined September 2010
United States114 Posts
June 22 2011 00:38 GMT
#4365
Grats to both Sam and Nitty! Maybe I will start getting active again before chaos messes everything up.
tr1p7s
Profile Joined June 2011
2 Posts
June 22 2011 23:47 GMT
#4366
Thinking of starting playing again since I'm so bored... Does anything have any spares laying around to help an old vet?
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 23 2011 00:26 GMT
#4367
I started today, I'd like to join if that's cool. In game name TLCixah.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
June 23 2011 03:32 GMT
#4368
On June 23 2011 08:47 tr1p7s wrote:
Thinking of starting playing again since I'm so bored... Does anything have any spares laying around to help an old vet?


We usually provide
1) moral support
2) lame insults and jokes
...
3) zhelm if you have actually read the OP and read the guides and met the requirements and haven't been a big douchebag and don't have downs (you need to complete a jump quest)

On June 23 2011 09:26 Cixah wrote:
I started today, I'd like to join if that's cool. In game name TLCixah.


Server check in 1.5 hours, will look for you tomorrow.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 23 2011 04:33 GMT
#4369
I rolled on Demethos if that's what you're asking. Just hit level 27
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
June 23 2011 04:39 GMT
#4370
server check = servers are going down
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-23 12:20:45
June 23 2011 12:16 GMT
#4371
On June 23 2011 08:47 tr1p7s wrote:
Thinking of starting playing again since I'm so bored... Does anything have any spares laying around to help an old vet?


I might have misunderstood and if so, I apologize. Will you please clarify how you became an old vet with 1 post count?
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
June 23 2011 12:34 GMT
#4372
A long maintenance coming up.


Dear Players:

Nexon will be performing a maintenance to implement the new portal on Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 10 PM Pacific for approximately twelve hours. During this time, the following will be unavailable:

* All game servers
* All game, website and forum login
* All Nexon websites
* Nexon account registration
* All billing functions (including charging and spending NX and redeeming Nexon Game Cards)

Please note that all games will come down and all game Start buttons will become disabled and will display the following message once the maintenance has started:

“We’re implementing our new portal! Check the websites for updates.

Once the maintenance has been completed, you will be able to access all of these functions as usual.

-Time-
Pacific: 10:00 PM Thursday, June 23, 2011 – 10:00 AM Friday, June 24, 2011
Eastern: 1:00 AM – 1:00 AM Friday, June 24, 2011

Thank you for your patience.

The Nexon Team


lol @ the 1AM - 1AM
No I'm never serious.
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
June 23 2011 12:39 GMT
#4373
Live in eastern America, no maintenance times!
TLMS
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
June 23 2011 13:16 GMT
#4374
On June 20 2011 05:39 OpticalShot wrote:
GRATS ON 200 SAM

On June 20 2011 06:35 JonsaBoy wrote:
Grats sam... You're too fast, lol.

On June 20 2011 21:12 naonao wrote:
also grats on 200 sam

On June 21 2011 06:09 phyre112 wrote:
Congrats sam on 200 - weren't you saying if you hit it before the end of summer you'd have a heart attack, and today is actually the first day?

On June 22 2011 09:38 Zarathusta wrote:
Grats to both Sam and Nitty! Maybe I will start getting active again before chaos messes everything up.


Thanks to everyone who helped me at LHC and especially naonao (my first TL friend who was responsible for convincing me to xfer over to Demethos). Even though MS is a no-brainer game, it's obvious I couldn't have done it without an awesome TL community to play it with. Chatting with everyone, as well as always having reliable leechers and backup leechers to help me at LHC, definitely made the grind much easier.

Also thanks op, nitty and kes for wasting your money on smega's. Hopefully someone took an SS of that because my SS button is broken on my laptop.

I tried very hard to ninja my last level but a friend one upped me and she ninja'd in an SS.
So I might as well post it below.

[image loading]
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
June 23 2011 13:58 GMT
#4375
[image loading]
No I'm never serious.
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
June 23 2011 14:01 GMT
#4376
Shoulda gotten me to come us the last of my smegas
jw6282000
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada51 Posts
June 24 2011 22:17 GMT
#4377
I have character in Arcania, but I thought it might be more fun to play with people from TL. My character name is: CattleBruzer
What is this "sc2" you speak of?
Phraxa
Profile Joined April 2011
United States49 Posts
June 24 2011 22:41 GMT
#4378
Hey guys! I hope it's cool if I use your thread to recruit for Broa's TeamLiquid guild, because it's the most popular MapleStory thread on TL, hopefully Maplers will be drawn to this thread. If not just alright just message me, and I'll take it off, no worries! Anyways, I was really hoping to join you guys in Demethos, but 25 bucks is too meh for me right now cos of my tight budget, and I have a lot of buddies in Broa So best of luck to your guild, I really wish it was based on Broa though! Oh well :[ On another note:

I would like to extend an invite to any Broan TLer who wants to join a TeamLiquid guild I created in Broa. Currently it's just me right now, because I just made it! And I only want it to be avid BW/SC2 players/TLers exclusive. Any level is welcomed, and high levels are even more welcomed! If I gather a few good high levels, I probably can join my friend's Alliance, where we can have access to Chaos Zak, reg Zak, CWKPQ, LHC parties. A lot of the Alliance members are 140+ so that's a good place to gauge your levels by. If you're interested, please shoot me a private message ONLY, don't wanna clutter up this thread. Thank you all glhf
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-25 02:14:01
June 25 2011 01:32 GMT
#4379
Hey Phraxa,

I never thought this thread is exclusive to Demethos and the others can correct me but as far as I know this thread is for TLers that play the game Maplestory. At least I don't think its "cluttering" this thread since I thought this is made for TLers on Maplestory.

Anyways, good luck to your guild in Broa. If anything I think its great that there are TL guilds in multiple GMS servers. The one in Demethos is currently dying out because of a lot of people getting bored with MS. If yours become more active I might even world transfer over there to hang out. Anyways best of luck on getting a TL community going in Broa. I hope it becomes successful!

Best regards,

Sam
I like to ninja stuffs.
Elvex
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
June 26 2011 04:55 GMT
#4380
The problem we had earlier with separate worlds was that the TL MS community is so small that separating it like that would probably kill it. I think someone tried something similar during the pre-BB days, and iirc it didn't really work out.

I guess that with so few TLers actually playing MS now, it's pretty much almost dead, but making a Broa guild will definitely kill Demethos.

Besides, with this thread having been on the first page of Sports and Games for so long, any active Mapler would have noticed the thread, and there hasn't really been much demand for a TL guild in any other servers. I really don't think you can find enough people to join your guild to make it worthwhile.
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings114
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft399
ByuN 304
RuFF_SC2 152
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2310
GuemChi 1307
MaD[AoV]185
Sharp 154
910 67
Bale 20
NaDa 14
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever370
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 617
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1049
Other Games
summit1g8730
JimRising 591
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick818
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• EnkiAlexander 59
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP58
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
Other Games
• Shiphtur359
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 16m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.