• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:26
CEST 08:26
KST 15:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8472 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 217

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 215 216 217 218 219 405 Next
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
June 13 2011 21:52 GMT
#4321
ok ok ok

There has been a few requests from guild members asking for me to join steej before I hit lvl 200.

For me I'm fine either way so it doesn't matter to me.

I just want to ask for people who still play this game or are planning to come back to this game for your opinion.

What would suck is I get to lvl 200 and then everyone wants to get into steej and then I'm left in a one man family.

So far advantage for being in Steej would be it will make teleporting convenient.

So far the vote is 2 for steej and 0 for no steej.

Thanks.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
June 13 2011 22:40 GMT
#4322
I don't see any reason why you shouldn't join Steej. We could do a combination and continue only junioring within the guild but then we'll have the convenience of being Steej in well just in case we do something with randoms. The only thing that would be different is the family name. Basically the way I see it is there will be a Teamliquid branch of Steej.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
June 13 2011 22:43 GMT
#4323
Just do it. Guild's dead anyways.
God Bless
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
June 13 2011 22:44 GMT
#4324
Well, I don't see us needing Steej, but just in case, I wouldnt mind it.
TLMS
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-14 12:07:47
June 13 2011 23:24 GMT
#4325
roffles said do it so thats enough for me lol voting is calibrated to TL post count... i think his post count is more than everyone in TL guild added together lol

Edit: I asked around but it seems like all the level 200s are full, let me know if anyone knows someone that can add me to family. Thanks.
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
June 16 2011 03:54 GMT
#4326
I forfeit my vote =/ I am indifferent.
[TLMS] REBOOT
greycubed
Profile Joined May 2010
United States615 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 08:43:30
June 16 2011 08:43 GMT
#4327
A few things I thought I'd mention while the server's down.

-I'm playing a thief as well now. Will probably make that my main. Still available to be a junior. Level 60 right now.
-I have 3 extra of the +5 attack face accessories. They expire in a week I think. Yes, they're tradeable. Free obviously to you all.
-I have a purple surfboard. Cheap price for a guildmate. http://www.basilmarket.com/MapleStory-item-Purple-Surfboard-3777.html
-I need 3 more luk crystal ores and 2 crystals of whatever the last "wise man" in the ancient book quest wants so I can buy summoning rocks from npcs with my bowman. The quests are a huge pain so I'd really appreciate it.
http://i.imgur.com/N3ujB.png
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
June 16 2011 09:14 GMT
#4328
I have plenty of crystals.
No I'm never serious.
shucklesors
Profile Joined May 2010
Singapore1176 Posts
June 16 2011 09:23 GMT
#4329
Hi, just a quick question
Is there ANY TL-related organisation in the SEA server?
cape
Profile Joined May 2010
United States142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 09:51:08
June 16 2011 09:50 GMT
#4330
server is back up, still spots in fm1

also if someone with a mush shop wants my spot, just tell me. im on notperma.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
June 16 2011 09:58 GMT
#4331
-_- somehow I've been tradeblocked..
No I'm never serious.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 13:55:27
June 16 2011 13:54 GMT
#4332
On June 16 2011 18:58 Nytefish wrote:
-_- somehow I've been tradeblocked..


Is your shop on your main account? Cuz during last year's exploits people who merched a lot were trade blocked because of coming into contact with exploited items. It was nexon's way of giving themselves more time to investigate.

Hope you don't get falsely banned.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
June 16 2011 13:57 GMT
#4333
Yeah my shop is on my main. Just have to submit a ticket then wait and see what they'll do.
No I'm never serious.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
June 17 2011 10:28 GMT
#4334
YES! No longer tradeblocked.
No I'm never serious.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
June 17 2011 12:03 GMT
#4335
nice nitty
"farm" me torp30 lol
[TLMS] REBOOT
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
June 17 2011 15:42 GMT
#4336
lol Op
God Bless
Soulish
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1403 Posts
June 18 2011 06:43 GMT
#4337
what's the price of a khanjar in maplestory? Bera server, someone's selling it for 20m
me all in, he drone drone drone, me win
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
June 19 2011 07:20 GMT
#4338
I need stuff to make my reverse thx. I can't afford 1b for a VIP.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
June 19 2011 12:12 GMT
#4339
VIP cost more like 2b if clean.
Mine probably cost over 10b .

And ask me, I fund first reverses.
No I'm never serious.
WarChimp
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Australia943 Posts
June 19 2011 12:32 GMT
#4340
I really want to get back into this game. But I really just want to wait for PvP apparently its coming out this summer?
Prev 1 215 216 217 218 219 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2287
GuemChi 601
Leta 156
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
Noble 17
sSak 12
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto19
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King193
Other Games
summit1g7675
C9.Mang0264
Happy179
Sick161
ViBE87
Trikslyr28
ceh90
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick483
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2204
League of Legends
• Lourlo1256
• Stunt454
Other Games
• Shiphtur496
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 34m
Patches Events
9h 34m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.