• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:12
CEST 14:12
KST 21:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8376 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 216

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 214 215 216 217 218 405 Next
Sayac123
Profile Joined April 2009
United States11 Posts
June 07 2011 15:24 GMT
#4301
So, I used to play this a long time ago and just recently decided to start back again.

There's only one problem, I'm currently in China for the summer and as I'm sure you guys know, GMS is blocked in China. I can also not access the hotspotshield webpage and from what I've read recently on forums, it seems to not work with Maple anymore. I managed to also convince my girlfriend to play as it would give us something to do together while we're apart and it's one of the few mmo's that can run on her computer.

I was wondering if anyone knew of another way to bypass the Nexon ban? It would be wonderful if someone could help me out. Paid services are a definite option.

Thank you very much.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
June 07 2011 15:58 GMT
#4302
There are paid VPNs such as Hidemyass but I have no experience with them. Hotspot shield does still work, at least for me. This site has "demo accounts": http://sh3lls.net/vpn/index.html
No I'm never serious.
nOia.pod
Profile Joined May 2010
Hungary263 Posts
June 07 2011 18:47 GMT
#4303
Interesting that Hotspot Shield does not work for me either. Any other solution for the problem?
You see? The Drone became an extractor!
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
June 08 2011 02:30 GMT
#4304
Someone tell me prices for pinks/whites atm. Also what's the price of a 95+ craven on mts atm if there are any
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-08 10:28:47
June 08 2011 07:48 GMT
#4305
whites: 150m
pinks: 200m
craven: 100k+ NX

(actually i just saw a 95atl craven for 69k)
No I'm never serious.
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-08 08:15:20
June 08 2011 08:14 GMT
#4306
Hey guys, I'll probably be on a bit of a hiatus again seeing how ssf4 AE just came out. Be back in a week Catch you guys on team speak though.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
June 08 2011 08:15 GMT
#4307
Some people are saying they got banned for duping / having duped items.
I'm fine though.
No I'm never serious.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-08 09:15:43
June 08 2011 09:05 GMT
#4308
Is the mule with the scrolls still fine as well?
edit: I'm not yet either. Nexon fail much?
Also I doubt pinks will sell for 200m each after the duping. I know plenty of people who have 100+ pinks now, I assume they will drop to around 100~125.
Go big, or go home!
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
June 08 2011 23:27 GMT
#4309
Going to stay off this game for a bit... maybe a couple days at the least, just got to get my mind off the disappointment.
[TLMS] REBOOT
SolvusAnima
Profile Joined July 2010
United States138 Posts
June 09 2011 06:24 GMT
#4310
Hello everyone!

I used to play MS like woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, a long time ago, let's leave it at that.

I came across this thread and nostalgia swept me off, so I decided to redownload and such.

I've actually been playing for a day to familiarize myself with things since I read that post BB, everything changed, and by the gods did MS change...

Anyway, my IGN is Lpokelings, and I'm interested in joining :D!

I know my post count is low, but I've been lurking TL for a long time, this account doesn't reflect that, however xD.
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
June 09 2011 18:56 GMT
#4311
Gonna be a little less active while I play NWN2 with ops and kes <3
Go big, or go home!
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
June 09 2011 20:14 GMT
#4312
Yeah I'm also less active while i play Terraria. Still gonna be around if you need me for bossing or w/e, though.
TLMS
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
June 10 2011 00:48 GMT
#4313
more 2x this weekend if anybody cares
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
June 10 2011 00:51 GMT
#4314
You guys missed Neos picking up some chick last night.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
June 10 2011 15:01 GMT
#4315
wow this website has gotten so popular that it is now unblocked under my company's websense/internet site block engine because instead of being under the category of "Games" it is now under the category of " News, Sports and Recreation" which is the same category as ESPN. Awesome much?!?!? I believe so!
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
June 10 2011 15:22 GMT
#4316
Yay, now you can read TL all day
No I'm never serious.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
June 11 2011 22:34 GMT
#4317
wtf neos picked up a chick? screenshots plz plz plz

and yeah this weekend's 2x is ending my "ms hiatus" earlier than planned lol. also because tarias is again on a cruise and we can't really progress on nwn2 unless full party
[TLMS] REBOOT
Soulish
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1403 Posts
June 11 2011 23:49 GMT
#4318
Does anyone play maplestory in bera? I need some tl buddies to fill a dead bl
me all in, he drone drone drone, me win
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
June 12 2011 12:59 GMT
#4319
On June 12 2011 08:49 Soulish wrote:
Does anyone play maplestory in bera? I need some tl buddies to fill a dead bl

We all play in Deme.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
June 13 2011 12:22 GMT
#4320
Cruise is taking a while lol.. Going to be home later today. At least I'm making progress in singleplayer OC.. Never realised Paladin was this good in NWN xD
Go big, or go home!
Prev 1 214 215 216 217 218 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 826
RotterdaM318
SteadfastSC151
TKL 147
Rex87
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 318
ByuN 230
SteadfastSC 151
TKL 147
Rex 87
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32913
Shuttle 1707
Bisu 723
Jaedong 670
Horang2 527
Mong 366
Soulkey 307
actioN 272
Stork 264
Mini 251
[ Show more ]
firebathero 231
BeSt 202
Larva 201
Soma 189
EffOrt 139
Last 132
Rush 118
Zeus 115
Snow 105
ZerO 98
Free 77
Pusan 74
910 74
Hyun 70
Sexy 68
Mind 67
PianO 61
Yoon 50
Shine 49
Sharp 45
hero 41
Shinee 33
Bale 23
JYJ 22
HiyA 22
sorry 22
Aegong 19
ToSsGirL 17
Sacsri 15
Hm[arnc] 15
ZergMaN 15
scan(afreeca) 15
yabsab 15
Noble 8
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Dendi742
Gorgc631
canceldota83
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1251
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King210
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes409
Other Games
gofns62379
singsing2191
Lowko278
B2W.Neo253
DeMusliM201
Pyrionflax179
Livibee147
QueenE38
hiko36
Trikslyr29
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 503
Other Games
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
League of Legends
• Jankos1319
Other Games
• Shiphtur586
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 48m
The PondCast
21h 48m
INu's Battles
22h 48m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.