• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:11
CEST 16:11
KST 23:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8747 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 142

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 405 Next
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-14 23:46:14
March 14 2011 23:44 GMT
#2821
On March 15 2011 07:17 Zarathusta wrote:
I maxed buff mastery first, +30 mattk + you only have to rebuff yourself every 3 mins. point in res, holy shield, and genesis, and go for AR. Maybe tonight I can get my AR book. We already have some ppl with MW20, so Infinity will probably be better to get first, I will go that route myself.

I'd go AR first depending on where you train, with points in Gen and Res. If you're looking to train at like Grims, then there's no need for AR, opt for Buff Mastery instead. I'm not sure what levels LHC are, but it all depends on what you use. You can definitely use 1 point of Big Bang and level pretty comfortably up until level 135ish in Ludi. If you really can't get AR 20/30, then opt for Buff Mastery. I'd also choose MW20 over Infinity, since Infinity really isn't good until level 30, whereas MW20 helps you quite a bit (The difference is quite staggering tbh).
God Bless
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 15 2011 00:24 GMT
#2822
Buff mastery should make you a better Holy Symbol mule for LHC!
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Zarathusta
Profile Joined September 2010
United States114 Posts
March 15 2011 00:28 GMT
#2823
Does buff mastery affect party members?
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
March 15 2011 00:32 GMT
#2824
On March 15 2011 09:28 Zarathusta wrote:
Does buff mastery affect party members?

[image loading]
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 00:50:47
March 15 2011 00:42 GMT
#2825
I wish my passive +30 magic attack was free

and/or only took 10 levels
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
March 15 2011 00:43 GMT
#2826
On March 15 2011 09:24 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Buff mastery should make you a better Holy Symbol mule for LHC!


Worse, because you won't HS until you run out. Roffles pulled that all the time.
Priphea
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
March 15 2011 01:45 GMT
#2827
Worse, because you won't HS until you run out. Roffles pulled that all the time.


Didnt realized it only affected me lol. Explains why people spam HS at me and i tell them to stfu.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
March 15 2011 02:06 GMT
#2828
On March 15 2011 07:30 Cow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2011 18:43 Neos wrote:
[image loading]

Yataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

EDIT: [image loading]

Oshi--

Two things!
1) Out of curiosity can I ask what's happening with Moe? (I haven't been following this thread, but I poked by and saw that screenshot and it caught my interest)
2) I just realized I recognize one of the igns of the people in your party. Haven't really talked to him in over a year, but I still remember him from when I got started. Tell Hlnt Sphealx says hi

Show nested quote +
On March 14 2011 23:12 xusam wrote:
Lol moemoe must have no life to go to LHC even though he's 200 already lol but it should be fun =)


LOL. Sounds like he hasn't changed at all in the past two years. Heck, he seems to be trying to flaunt his stuff ever since first/second-gen Demethos people all ditched for Gali/Zenith.
If I've learned anything in the time I've known him it's that he's cocky, never keeps promises, and is a liar. Keep that in mind `-`


Moe and most of his guild don't like us because a while back Elvex was DC'ing them for FM spots. They made up some crap about us deflating the price of zak helms, but it was just BS to cover up the fact that they wanted to be the only ones with the unfair advantage of DC hacking people.

He's not a very clever guy either and really easy to troll. I said to him "yo, you copied MekMekQx3's name" and he got pretty upset. "NO IM A 200 NL HE COPIED ME WAAGH WAAGH ETC."
No I'm never serious.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 15 2011 02:12 GMT
#2829
On March 15 2011 09:43 Kamille wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 09:24 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Buff mastery should make you a better Holy Symbol mule for LHC!


Worse, because you won't HS until you run out. Roffles pulled that all the time.


How somebody can be bad at HS mule is beyond me ^_^
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 03:03:56
March 15 2011 03:01 GMT
#2830
Easily. When you're on a 3 minute HS timer, and someone else is on a 2 minute timer, it's quite easy to lose track of when you should HS.

Some people like to bitch the moment HS is out, which gives you even less margin for error once you get a feel for how much of the timer is up. Also, when you're also clearing a platform, it's hard to keep track of the time on HS since it runs out so fast.

You either end up buffing too often, nerfing your own experience, or you end up not buffing enough, which leads to faggots bitching at you all day.
God Bless
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
March 15 2011 03:12 GMT
#2831
WTF HS NOOB BISH
Writer
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
March 15 2011 03:19 GMT
#2832
I quit Maple a while ago, but oddly, I still read this thread.
I have a $25 gamecard I never used, does anyone have any ideas for a small/silly contest I could have to give it away to one of you?

Maybe a screenshot contest? hmm idk yet, post ideas please
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
March 15 2011 03:42 GMT
#2833
On March 15 2011 12:12 l10f wrote:
WTF HS NOOB BISH


COME BACK I HS YOU D:
Priphea
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 15 2011 03:44 GMT
#2834
You should give it to the person who comes up with the best idea (which is obviously this idea).

In all seriousness, I bet if you gave it to somebody they'd gift everybody in the guild those event exp tickets so the whole guild could benefit from it instead of just a single person, or are those un-giftable now?

@roffles : That's why you have a buff orgy location designated on the map that everybody visits every 2 minutes!
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 03:59:14
March 15 2011 03:51 GMT
#2835
No, because that takes away from potential training time. This game is all about maximizing your EXP per minute/hour/whatever.

The more time people waste by gathering one spot = Less EXP for everyone. You'll have some idiots like Naonao who are in one spot holding a button, while you have 5 people gathering for HS. You HS, and then that aran idiot comes by and goes, HS plz? Then you waste another 9000 hours casting another HS since the animation takes forever. Get with the program. This is why you're level 80 and I'm level 150+.

You're a noob, I'm gosu as shit.

Simple solution:
Want HS? Move your ass over to the bishop and they'll HS you if they feel like it. If it's someone like Naonao who's ksing you while waiting for HS, then just leave him hangin. If it's someone who isn't a complete turd, then HS. If it's someone like Kritty who just yells at you to HS every second, then tell him to fuck off. It's a simple process really. It's why I'm so baller, and why everyone else is my bitch. Especially bowmen.
God Bless
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
March 15 2011 04:55 GMT
#2836
you guys

better do a good job convincing me that LHC is worth returning for
Translator:3
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 15 2011 05:59 GMT
#2837
On March 15 2011 13:55 infinitestory wrote:
you guys

better do a good job convincing me that LHC is worth returning for

139-142 in 8 hours
[TLMS] REBOOT
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
March 15 2011 06:00 GMT
#2838
Well all i can say is that you should come by and try it yourself. it simply beats the hell out of any other training. I don't even BGA anymore because the exp is so good and consistent. As much as I'd like to, I can't simply convince you that you want to come back. You'll have to convince yourself. That said, I don't think I speak just for myself when I say I would like to see you come back. Same with everyone else who quit.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 06:01:06
March 15 2011 06:00 GMT
#2839
On March 15 2011 13:55 infinitestory wrote:
you guys

better do a good job convincing me that LHC is worth returning for


We're the same level; I get more than 1%/min

edit: on 1.2
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
March 15 2011 06:04 GMT
#2840
[image loading]


memories.
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5770
Bisu 2899
Jaedong 1091
Horang2 578
EffOrt 524
Mini 402
actioN 333
Larva 273
ZerO 230
ggaemo 206
[ Show more ]
Yoon 107
Shinee 99
Mind 95
Pusan 86
hero 74
Dewaltoss 63
Snow 63
Hyun 62
Sharp 61
Bale 48
Barracks 46
sorry 40
ToSsGirL 35
Sacsri 19
Trap 19
scan(afreeca) 17
NaDa 13
Rock 12
zelot 11
Noble 9
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4765
qojqva2275
Dendi1211
Counter-Strike
Fnx 6
Other Games
olofmeister1360
hiko939
B2W.Neo706
Lowko365
crisheroes300
DeMusliM278
XBOCT232
Pyrionflax213
Liquid`VortiX186
Livibee184
Hui .177
QueenE87
Mew2King52
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1440
WardiTV858
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV670
League of Legends
• Jankos2091
• Nemesis2051
• TFBlade595
Other Games
• Shiphtur63
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 49m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.