• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:28
CEST 05:28
KST 12:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9865 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 143

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 405 Next
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
March 15 2011 09:19 GMT
#2841
On March 15 2011 15:00 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 13:55 infinitestory wrote:
you guys

better do a good job convincing me that LHC is worth returning for


We're the same level; I get more than 1%/min

edit: on 1.2

Better convincing, WE'RE the same level.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 15 2011 12:06 GMT
#2842
On March 15 2011 12:19 Butigroove wrote:
I quit Maple a while ago, but oddly, I still read this thread.
I have a $25 gamecard I never used, does anyone have any ideas for a small/silly contest I could have to give it away to one of you?

Maybe a screenshot contest? hmm idk yet, post ideas please


Lol yea these posts sometimes are more entertaining than ms. but you should use the nx card on 1.5x exp cards that are only 650 each for a limited time until the 22nd, which you will level to 140 at least and then just come online for czak. The more people dying , I mean killing, at czak the merrier.

Or if you are not in deme then xfer your pro character over to play.
I like to ninja stuffs.
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
March 15 2011 12:22 GMT
#2843
this is what happens when you are farming 8 rings
[image loading]
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
wonkman
Profile Joined March 2008
United States520 Posts
March 15 2011 12:25 GMT
#2844
On March 15 2011 12:19 Butigroove wrote:
I quit Maple a while ago, but oddly, I still read this thread.
I have a $25 gamecard I never used, does anyone have any ideas for a small/silly contest I could have to give it away to one of you?

Maybe a screenshot contest? hmm idk yet, post ideas please

hold a sc2 contest :D
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
March 15 2011 12:29 GMT
#2845
On March 15 2011 21:06 xusam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 12:19 Butigroove wrote:
I quit Maple a while ago, but oddly, I still read this thread.
I have a $25 gamecard I never used, does anyone have any ideas for a small/silly contest I could have to give it away to one of you?

Maybe a screenshot contest? hmm idk yet, post ideas please


Lol yea these posts sometimes are more entertaining than ms. but you should use the nx card on 1.5x exp cards that are only 650 each for a limited time until the 22nd, which you will level to 140 at least and then just come online for czak. The more people dying , I mean killing, at czak the merrier.

Or if you are not in deme then xfer your pro character over to play.

I have a 120 TB, 70Battlemage on deme.

The plan was to make an ultimate adventurer Corsair, but I don't really have an interest in grinding to 140 (or at all)

I'd rather give it away and make some poor nerd happy?
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 13:09:45
March 15 2011 12:53 GMT
#2846
On March 15 2011 21:29 Butigroove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 21:06 xusam wrote:
On March 15 2011 12:19 Butigroove wrote:
I quit Maple a while ago, but oddly, I still read this thread.
I have a $25 gamecard I never used, does anyone have any ideas for a small/silly contest I could have to give it away to one of you?

Maybe a screenshot contest? hmm idk yet, post ideas please


Lol yea these posts sometimes are more entertaining than ms. but you should use the nx card on 1.5x exp cards that are only 650 each for a limited time until the 22nd, which you will level to 140 at least and then just come online for czak. The more people dying , I mean killing, at czak the merrier.

Or if you are not in deme then xfer your pro character over to play.

I have a 120 TB, 70Battlemage on deme.

The plan was to make an ultimate adventurer Corsair, but I don't really have an interest in grinding to 140 (or at all)

I'd rather give it away and make some poor nerd happy?


That is really nice of you. Um I'm not sure if you are intending this to be for one individual or the guild as a whole. Imo the idea previously of someone gifting 1.5x cards is pretty nice but the exp cards end on the 22nd.

Since you have a character on deme. You can always trade your nx card to someone in the guild for mesos and then in turn the mesos can be used to purchase guild skills (not extend) using your character. Guild skills get pretty expensive. Plus in case in the future you want to play again you'll see in the guild info all the gp points you've accumulated for the guild under your character. Also I'm sure if you don't want to log on to spend the mesos someone will be trust worthy enough to do it for you. I guess it would just be a good way for your generosity to go recognized.

The only issue I can think of is if someone wanted to hoard all the gp points for themselves but I highly doubt that its worth dumping mesos in just for a number next to your name under the guild info.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
March 15 2011 13:04 GMT
#2847
On March 15 2011 21:29 Butigroove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 21:06 xusam wrote:
On March 15 2011 12:19 Butigroove wrote:
I quit Maple a while ago, but oddly, I still read this thread.
I have a $25 gamecard I never used, does anyone have any ideas for a small/silly contest I could have to give it away to one of you?

Maybe a screenshot contest? hmm idk yet, post ideas please


Lol yea these posts sometimes are more entertaining than ms. but you should use the nx card on 1.5x exp cards that are only 650 each for a limited time until the 22nd, which you will level to 140 at least and then just come online for czak. The more people dying , I mean killing, at czak the merrier.

Or if you are not in deme then xfer your pro character over to play.

I have a 120 TB, 70Battlemage on deme.

The plan was to make an ultimate adventurer Corsair, but I don't really have an interest in grinding to 140 (or at all)

I'd rather give it away and make some poor nerd happy?


Well if you're not going to play any more you could just give the card to someone like naonao who will turn it into mesos to use for the guild buffs. Unless you really want to run a contest.
No I'm never serious.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 15 2011 13:13 GMT
#2848
Or what nitty said ^ if you don't want any "recorded" recognition. Lol
I like to ninja stuffs.
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
March 15 2011 15:48 GMT
#2849
What the fuck is a guild buff? o.o

I was just thinking of a contest, because it would be some fun for me. Just giving it to someone is not as lolsy as having people write and sing maplestory songs (or some shit) for me to judge.

The winner could always turn it into mesos/gift people 1.5x, no?
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 16:09:13
March 15 2011 16:08 GMT
#2850
haha maple song would be.. kritty vs gummy xD
Winner would be whoever kills the least people.
No I'm never serious.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 16:19:35
March 15 2011 16:18 GMT
#2851
On March 16 2011 00:48 Butigroove wrote:
What the fuck is a guild buff? o.o

I was just thinking of a contest, because it would be some fun for me. Just giving it to someone is not as lolsy as having people write and sing maplestory songs (or some shit) for me to judge.

The winner could always turn it into mesos/gift people 1.5x, no?


Lol oh ok. I get it now. You want to be nice but also get a kick out of it lol. Fair enough. I've done something like that way back like four years ago perhaps. I just had people in my guild post a screen shot of their fame and then whoever can get defamed the most by randoms in a week wins. Honesty system was to not defame yourself with mules or buy defames. Then I also gave nx to whoever had the best screen shot of people raging before the defame. So it was like 10k to most defame and 10k to best screen shot lol. I think I made minimum defame to be 100 defames. Lol I dunno if it works as well in deme. I was in scania at the time. Lol I have a weird sense of humor.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 15 2011 16:37 GMT
#2852
Defames suck. Everyone knows Kritty's gonna win that one.

How's your fame lookin?
God Bless
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
March 15 2011 17:15 GMT
#2853
Got quite lucky today. Bought this belt clean for 125m, used chaos scrolls I found on my mech and cubed it once to epic:

[image loading]

Not brilliant but it's fine for now.
No I'm never serious.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 17:16:28
March 15 2011 17:16 GMT
#2854
4 attack, weak stuff.
2 liner, even weaker stuff.
God Bless
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 15 2011 17:22 GMT
#2855
I'd take that belt any day my black belt is only 8 str two line 6% str epic after 60 cubes and 3 chaos lol
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
March 15 2011 17:54 GMT
#2856
Hey now I don't have billions to spend per equip :D
No I'm never serious.
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
March 15 2011 18:23 GMT
#2857
Nao and Roffles didn't spend billions on their belts. They are just fucking luckers with chaoses.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 15 2011 18:38 GMT
#2858
damm i wants equipz
and im so bored at school x_x entertain me guys
[TLMS] REBOOT
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
March 15 2011 19:19 GMT
#2859
On March 16 2011 01:37 Roffles wrote:
Defames suck. Everyone knows Kritty's gonna win that one.

How's your fame lookin?


[image loading]

All better.

This day as been hell, but you know what makes it all better?

[image loading]
Priphea
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 15 2011 19:26 GMT
#2860
Kritty you're so good
[TLMS] REBOOT
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1911
GuemChi 1420
NotJumperer 154
910 73
Bale 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
febbydoto13
Counter-Strike
taco 458
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g7656
Doublelift1884
JimRising 612
C9.Mang0322
PiGStarcraft291
WinterStarcraft257
Maynarde119
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo691
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 32m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.