• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:48
CEST 15:48
KST 22:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7926 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 144

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 405 Next
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 19:53:48
March 15 2011 19:49 GMT
#2861
From march 14 to march 20 nexon will donate all proceeds from sale of cash shop items (not including the items under the category GAME) to red cross for the japanese earthquake relief efforts.

anyways too bad cubes are in the game category so they won't be included in the donations. However the shops, 1.5x exp cards, pets count towards the red cross donations. I might buy some mushies since its like a donation. Perhaps I'll get extra nx to gift people things they need in exchange for mesos, as long as it's included in the donations to red cross.

Let me know what you guys think.

I think this is the first time nexon is doing something meaningful from nx proceeds.

Edit: weddings are also included for donations
I like to ninja stuffs.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 15 2011 20:13 GMT
#2862
That's actually pretty cool from them.

Also, thread pagecount finally passed my level
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
March 15 2011 20:37 GMT
#2863
I'll most likely buy my shop using money then. Good timing as my shop is about to run out.
Zarathusta
Profile Joined September 2010
United States114 Posts
March 15 2011 21:14 GMT
#2864
Perhaps I will finally go and get myself a pet now. Too bad no cubes and scissors are included
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 15 2011 21:19 GMT
#2865
Time to shop for a few NX clothes =D perhaps a new hat and superglow shades
[TLMS] REBOOT
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 15 2011 22:18 GMT
#2866
What does wedding do again?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 15 2011 22:26 GMT
#2867
so I'm trying to do some research regarding hair in gms and i stumbled across this

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/1933785/1#comments_list

I have never seen so many girls post on a ms thread before lol... spending 90 dollars to get the exp hair they want... WOW... and i thought cubes were the only thing people spent lots of nx on... lol...
I like to ninja stuffs.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 15 2011 22:34 GMT
#2868
Does exp hair give you an exp boost or something ^_^
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
miL.
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada93 Posts
March 15 2011 22:49 GMT
#2869
Correct me if I'm wrong, but exp hair is essentially hair given to you by random, you don't get to pick specifically what cut you get.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 23:04:44
March 15 2011 22:55 GMT
#2870
On March 16 2011 07:49 miL. wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but exp hair is essentially hair given to you by random, you don't get to pick specifically what cut you get.


100% CORRECT... lol but not all hair is VIP (you can pick it specifically)... anyways...

On March 16 2011 07:18 bumatlarge wrote:
What does wedding do again?


Wedding lets you do this amoria party quest (apq)... and the bonus round lets you hit boxes that might drop apples for 100+ atk boost or if you are naonao you try to sell them for 33m EACH lol


anyways i think i have a soft spot for random noobs i meet on ms that try to play the game like it was played in beta... whenever i meet someone like that I want to help them so much... is that weird?... so yea... just met a priest at ani who actually was helping attack with shining ray while i just sat there with my DW cuz ima mule... lol... and the whole time i just trolled the people trying to kill ani... but the priest just ignored me and kept attacking... until ani died... i get amazed easily from little things like that... cant help but give the priest free stuffs from now on...
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-16 02:16:20
March 16 2011 00:36 GMT
#2871
3 cubes betchies.

[image loading]


I love cubes so much:

[image loading]
No I'm never serious.
Cow
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1104 Posts
March 16 2011 01:33 GMT
#2872
On March 15 2011 11:06 Nytefish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 07:30 Cow wrote:
On March 14 2011 18:43 Neos wrote:
[image loading]

Yataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

EDIT: [image loading]

Oshi--

Two things!
1) Out of curiosity can I ask what's happening with Moe? (I haven't been following this thread, but I poked by and saw that screenshot and it caught my interest)
2) I just realized I recognize one of the igns of the people in your party. Haven't really talked to him in over a year, but I still remember him from when I got started. Tell Hlnt Sphealx says hi

On March 14 2011 23:12 xusam wrote:
Lol moemoe must have no life to go to LHC even though he's 200 already lol but it should be fun =)


LOL. Sounds like he hasn't changed at all in the past two years. Heck, he seems to be trying to flaunt his stuff ever since first/second-gen Demethos people all ditched for Gali/Zenith.
If I've learned anything in the time I've known him it's that he's cocky, never keeps promises, and is a liar. Keep that in mind `-`


Moe and most of his guild don't like us because a while back Elvex was DC'ing them for FM spots. They made up some crap about us deflating the price of zak helms, but it was just BS to cover up the fact that they wanted to be the only ones with the unfair advantage of DC hacking people.

He's not a very clever guy either and really easy to troll. I said to him "yo, you copied MekMekQx3's name" and he got pretty upset. "NO IM A 200 NL HE COPIED ME WAAGH WAAGH ETC."


Ahh, the usual Maple drama ahah. Your little description of him is pretty straight on the dot though xD
It's also pretty funny how hacking has become a lot more accepted in Demethos. Sounds like everyone is using d/c hacks these days. Reminds me of the time I ks'd him at anego, and then he accused me of d/c hacking him. (I just spent half an hour trying to find screenshots to no avail FML LOL) I haven't even touched a hack in my life ^_^; Sounds like he's quite the hypocrite now

Most of my friends moved to different servers, but I still know a couple people in Deme. If you ever have trouble with someone from Brazzers (the guild) let me know!
R.I.P. Nujabes ♫
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 16 2011 03:30 GMT
#2873
Is there any point in scrolling items anymore? It seems better to just focus on getting 3 lined crap with % stats...3% int is ridiculous compared to static gains at higher levels ^_^ Gonna be level 150 with all clean gear wasting all my moneys on cubes...
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 16 2011 04:46 GMT
#2874
On March 16 2011 12:30 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Is there any point in scrolling items anymore? It seems better to just focus on getting 3 lined crap with % stats...3% int is ridiculous compared to static gains at higher levels ^_^ Gonna be level 150 with all clean gear wasting all my moneys on cubes...


chaos
Nehsb
Profile Joined May 2009
United States380 Posts
March 16 2011 04:47 GMT
#2875
What's a good gunslinger skill point build?

Currently level 33, 1 point in invisible shot, 9 in gun mastery.

I assume I max gun mastery first, but what after that?
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
March 16 2011 04:52 GMT
#2876
Cubing gives better benefits than scrolling, but scrolling is going to be cheaper for most things.

Also, I hear new bosses like Von Leon have a potential block skill, which negates all potential bonuses and skills (decent HB, decent SE, etc) so you won't be able to rely on potential stats to equip things, just scrollings - but you shouldn't (ideally) have anything but abilities and %primary stat anyway, so....

If nexon's donating the money from it, I'll probably purchase a wedding ticket before this is over. I'm now serious when I ask people to marry me.
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
March 16 2011 05:06 GMT
#2877
On March 16 2011 13:52 phyre112 wrote:
Cubing gives better benefits than scrolling, but scrolling is going to be cheaper for most things.

Also, I hear new bosses like Von Leon have a potential block skill, which negates all potential bonuses and skills (decent HB, decent SE, etc) so you won't be able to rely on potential stats to equip things, just scrollings - but you shouldn't (ideally) have anything but abilities and %primary stat anyway, so....

If nexon's donating the money from it, I'll probably purchase a wedding ticket before this is over. I'm now serious when I ask people to marry me.


Stay away from Terrible.
Priphea
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 16 2011 05:14 GMT
#2878
On March 16 2011 14:06 Kamille wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 13:52 phyre112 wrote:
Cubing gives better benefits than scrolling, but scrolling is going to be cheaper for most things.

Also, I hear new bosses like Von Leon have a potential block skill, which negates all potential bonuses and skills (decent HB, decent SE, etc) so you won't be able to rely on potential stats to equip things, just scrollings - but you shouldn't (ideally) have anything but abilities and %primary stat anyway, so....

If nexon's donating the money from it, I'll probably purchase a wedding ticket before this is over. I'm now serious when I ask people to marry me.


Stay away from Terrible.

Did you hear about what I did with terriblegear last night?
God Bless
jaymik
Profile Joined November 2009
Korea (South)425 Posts
March 16 2011 05:24 GMT
#2879
On March 16 2011 14:14 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 14:06 Kamille wrote:
On March 16 2011 13:52 phyre112 wrote:
Cubing gives better benefits than scrolling, but scrolling is going to be cheaper for most things.

Also, I hear new bosses like Von Leon have a potential block skill, which negates all potential bonuses and skills (decent HB, decent SE, etc) so you won't be able to rely on potential stats to equip things, just scrollings - but you shouldn't (ideally) have anything but abilities and %primary stat anyway, so....

If nexon's donating the money from it, I'll probably purchase a wedding ticket before this is over. I'm now serious when I ask people to marry me.


Stay away from Terrible.

Did you hear about what I did with terriblegear last night?


Are you going to tell him who joined you?
jaymik kr/na
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
March 16 2011 05:25 GMT
#2880
Nitty's cubes are so OP... wtf is that. Them glasses so good.
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1070
RotterdaM535
SteadfastSC290
TKL 215
Rex120
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 535
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 115
CosmosSc2 32
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
Yoon 46
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
canceldota66
Counter-Strike
fl0m1862
Fnx 550
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King172
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes585
Lowko390
Other Games
gofns22591
singsing2178
olofmeister1170
hiko588
B2W.Neo337
DeMusliM228
Livibee184
Pyrionflax166
Liquid`VortiX119
QueenE73
Trikslyr60
Khaldor54
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH175
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2035
• Jankos1437
• TFBlade512
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 12m
The PondCast
20h 12m
INu's Battles
21h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.