• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:36
CEST 04:36
KST 11:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8850 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 145

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 405 Next
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
March 16 2011 05:29 GMT
#2881
On March 16 2011 09:36 Nytefish wrote:
3 cubes betchies.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



I love cubes so much:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Nitty you MUST cube my stuff in the future. I've used 38 cubes and I've only gotten a cube I like (ie %stats and rank changes) once. Just a warning to people who decide to cube.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
invoice
Profile Joined February 2011
6 Posts
March 16 2011 05:44 GMT
#2882
Nitty is luck trolling with all those cubes
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
March 16 2011 06:04 GMT
#2883
On March 16 2011 14:24 jaymik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 14:14 Roffles wrote:
On March 16 2011 14:06 Kamille wrote:
On March 16 2011 13:52 phyre112 wrote:
Cubing gives better benefits than scrolling, but scrolling is going to be cheaper for most things.

Also, I hear new bosses like Von Leon have a potential block skill, which negates all potential bonuses and skills (decent HB, decent SE, etc) so you won't be able to rely on potential stats to equip things, just scrollings - but you shouldn't (ideally) have anything but abilities and %primary stat anyway, so....

If nexon's donating the money from it, I'll probably purchase a wedding ticket before this is over. I'm now serious when I ask people to marry me.


Stay away from Terrible.

Did you hear about what I did with terriblegear last night?


Are you going to tell him who joined you?


Sorry Jay, it was just you and Roffles, because I was with Terrible last night.
Priphea
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
March 16 2011 12:00 GMT
#2884
Server check has been extended for 2 hours. Just an FYI if you haven't seen.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
March 16 2011 12:23 GMT
#2885
Server is back up
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
asLeep
Profile Joined November 2010
United States293 Posts
March 16 2011 12:24 GMT
#2886
Servers are up. Gotta love Nexon and their consistency.
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
March 16 2011 12:29 GMT
#2887
omg i crashed with one of the best spots T_T
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 16 2011 18:42 GMT
#2888
On March 16 2011 13:52 phyre112 wrote:
Cubing gives better benefits than scrolling, but scrolling is going to be cheaper for most things.


It's cheaper yes, but the gains you get from scrolling are a joke compared to %stats from a cube. If you get great % stat on one item it's probably better than all the stats combined you got from scrolling your equipment minus your weapon, gloves, belt, and shield ^_^ and even those might be a tossup...

@level120 with 50 base secondary stat you'll have about 550 of your main stat...A single 6% item will get you ~33 of your main stat. Depending on what you're scrolling you have a change to get 1-5 of that stat per scroll...

By level 140 if you keep 50 secondary you'll have 650 of your main stat. That same 6% item is now worth ~39 of your main stat whereas if you scrolled say an overall and managed to get 25 of your main stat on it it'll still be worth 25 twenty levels later...I don't doubt that cubing something to 6% might cost more than getting a 25 stat overall, but the extra investment pays for itself down the road.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
March 16 2011 18:45 GMT
#2889
On March 17 2011 03:42 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 13:52 phyre112 wrote:
Cubing gives better benefits than scrolling, but scrolling is going to be cheaper for most things.


It's cheaper yes, but the gains you get from scrolling are a joke compared to %stats from a cube. If you get great % stat on one item it's probably better than all the stats combined you got from scrolling your equipment minus your weapon, gloves, belt, and shield ^_^ and even those might be a tossup...

@level120 with 50 base secondary stat you'll have about 550 of your main stat...A single 6% item will get you ~33 of your main stat. Depending on what you're scrolling you have a change to get 1-5 of that stat per scroll...

By level 140 if you keep 50 secondary you'll have 650 of your main stat. That same 6% item is now worth ~39 of your main stat whereas if you scrolled say an overall and managed to get 25 of your main stat on it it'll still be worth 25 twenty levels later...I don't doubt that cubing something to 6% might cost more than getting a 25 stat overall, but the extra investment pays for itself down the road.


You scroll for secondary stats, if possible.
Priphea
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 16 2011 18:48 GMT
#2890
What Kritty said.

Pot = % main
Scroll = flat secondary
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 16 2011 19:12 GMT
#2891
So I could just go for 100 base secondary, scroll for main stat (after I cube everything) and still come out ahead basically ^_^ As long as you can't get more of a secondary stat than a main from scrolling it doesn't actually matter...I'd just have to +10 levels to all the calculations to get my 50 extra secondary stats ^_^

More research must be conducted. I have quite a few levels before I'm going to bother with equipment anyways.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-16 19:45:29
March 16 2011 19:17 GMT
#2892
On March 17 2011 03:48 Kyuukyuu wrote:
What Kritty said.

Pot = % main
Scroll = flat secondary


I agree with just one more thing to add. If possible scroll for attack.

Unless you have a low amount of %main equips (less than 90%+) one WEAPON (editted, sorry bams sometimes I forget about new characters, I'm noob to new classes lol) attack stat will give you more damage increase than 1% potential main stat.

Edit: Also it depends on what job. Honestly with LHC out, change in magic damage formula regarding int, and the retarded cooldown time on genesis, you won't get that big of a damage increase by going 50 luk and 100 luk. On paper you are going to say that you do more damage but between the time you are hs'ing and healing people in your party the extra damage you do to the mobs don't really get you a larger experience split.

Of course it used to be very different before bb where the number of hits it takes to kill at skeles drastically changes your training/leeching efficiency.

That's the gist I'm getting from talking to friends who are getting their bishops to 160 for bossing purposes. There isn't that big of a gap between the 50 luk bishops and 100 luk bishops in terms of leveling speed at LHC.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 16 2011 19:21 GMT
#2893
Really? My 7matt cape and my 3%int cape differ by about 90 topend range.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 16 2011 19:39 GMT
#2894
On March 17 2011 04:21 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Really? My 7matt cape and my 3%int cape differ by about 90 topend range.


Lol sorry dude, I editted my post above. Anyways, I have no idea when it comes to magic attack formulas post bb.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 16 2011 22:00 GMT
#2895
Aren't your stats capped anyway at 999? Assuming I had the motivation to get to level 200 how much LUK would I have anyways just because my INT is capped already...

Min/Maxing is a hobby of mine. Just because it won't benefit me as much doesn't mean I won't bother ^_^ Do people really expect priests to heal them at LHC? Seems like a waste of effort ^_^
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
March 16 2011 22:35 GMT
#2896
Well I went to LHC with about 40 health pots, but thanks to Ness I stayed there for an hour. :D
No I'm never serious.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 16 2011 22:37 GMT
#2897
yea if im sacing then i better get healed... so much hp
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
March 16 2011 22:52 GMT
#2898
Another day, another chapter in Nitty's cubing stories.

I cubed a cape 9 times in a row but it didn't get a useful stat once. I was annoyed at my "less than absurdly good" luck so I saved the last one for later.

Then I came back to use the last cube and got this:
[image loading]

I bet nexon's game is buggy and screws over people who cube a lot in a row.

No I'm never serious.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 16 2011 22:54 GMT
#2899
Healing should give more experience then.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 17 2011 00:27 GMT
#2900
Nitty you cube monster
[TLMS] REBOOT
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1918
GuemChi 1513
Artosis 560
910 72
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Bale 16
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
febbydoto9
Counter-Strike
taco 506
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox507
Other Games
summit1g8204
Doublelift1922
JimRising 583
C9.Mang0356
Day[9].tv339
PiGStarcraft277
Maynarde112
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1039
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv339
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 24m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.