• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:48
CEST 15:48
KST 22:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7899 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 131

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 405 Next
meltzu
Profile Joined November 2010
Finland41 Posts
March 04 2011 13:15 GMT
#2601
On March 04 2011 19:49 XinRan wrote:
-_- why buy gach tickets when you can get cubes? Anwyway, from what I've read and from what I've seen in game, go either NLC, Henesys, or Mushroom Shrine.


Ah, I'll remember that for next time. Haven't been around in MS for about 5 years so didn't really know what to buy. Shoul've asked before buying apparently D: still thanks for the answer
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-04 18:07:50
March 04 2011 17:57 GMT
#2602
Well actually it can depend on if you have any equips to cube. I mean if you are low level then its not worth cubing. Then again its probably better to just save your nx until you have something to cube. Lol so yea same thing xinran said lol save your nx for cubes but only cube end game items if possible.
I like to ninja stuffs.
miL.
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada93 Posts
March 04 2011 18:31 GMT
#2603
Damage reflect + WH slight delay before all attacks actually cast = ohko milqq. rofl
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
March 04 2011 18:39 GMT
#2604
milqq I took my cape back today. Gonna solo bga. Also used 1 town scroll and dropped a purple osfa suit, so if you want it back let me know.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 04 2011 19:31 GMT
#2605
On March 05 2011 03:31 miL. wrote:
Damage reflect + WH slight delay before all attacks actually cast = ohko milqq. rofl


Who does damage reflect? Dragon pq?
I like to ninja stuffs.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 04 2011 19:40 GMT
#2606
The resistance job advance boss.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 04 2011 20:13 GMT
#2607
I've decided to roll a Cleric->Bishop and will be making it after I figure out a name...My only thought is Blitzkrieg379 which I'm afraid is taken and unoriginal ^_^ I'd like to train in parties so if I'm nothing more than a HS mule for the guild...Bossing here I come :0

I feel like I might need to patch my WoW so I can use the randomize button...
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
miL.
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada93 Posts
March 04 2011 20:16 GMT
#2608
np error, i thought you were gunna take it back when you took your gloves and earrings back. gl with bga.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 04 2011 20:34 GMT
#2609
[image loading]
I had Grak come up too. Almost as awesome ^_^ Geoff is taken sadly...along with Grak and most of the other halfway decent names it spit out.

[image loading]

So my name is Forengeoff ^_^
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 04 2011 20:48 GMT
#2610
Um so just to remind you guys that we are going to go pwn czak this weekend. How about making it 2pm EST saturday so the EU guys can come without being sleepy. Unless anyone has a better time in mind? I'm pretty much free both days.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
March 04 2011 20:53 GMT
#2611
I'm at home right now, but my shitty laptop is giving me problems. I'm still trying to fix it.
Priphea
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
March 04 2011 21:57 GMT
#2612
I'm not sure about my schedule Saturday. I'll be free in the evening, but 2pm EST might be a bit early.
No I'm never serious.
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
March 05 2011 00:30 GMT
#2613
I might need someone to reset for me, if I am unable to get this working.
Priphea
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
March 05 2011 02:20 GMT
#2614
I might not be able to go to czak. My parents want me to do random crap over the weekend for them so I might be busy.
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
March 05 2011 20:25 GMT
#2615
[image loading] dchacked while camping FS spots
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 06 2011 09:36 GMT
#2616
just went 0/5 on bcannon 30's. FML
[TLMS] REBOOT
emji
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada82 Posts
March 06 2011 20:06 GMT
#2617
S> ADA30, loll. I managed to get one so far.

Also, S> Shadow Shifter 20 (or is it worthless in Demo?)
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 06 2011 21:44 GMT
#2618
yay passed bcannon on the 6th book lolol
[TLMS] REBOOT
Elvex
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
March 06 2011 22:27 GMT
#2619
On March 07 2011 05:06 mnvr wrote:
S> ADA30, loll. I managed to get one so far.

Also, S> Shadow Shifter 20 (or is it worthless in Demo?)


SS20 is ~40m
Halym
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada157 Posts
March 06 2011 23:11 GMT
#2620
Hey, this is Furyborn, got in contact of xusam in order to join the guild. Been like 4 years since I played, but I redownloaded to hopefully play with you guys!

:D
Furyborn | TL Maplestory DOWNS TEAM HWAITING | http://www.twitch.tv/valarius
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1070
RotterdaM535
SteadfastSC290
TKL 215
Rex120
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 535
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 115
CosmosSc2 32
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
Yoon 46
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
canceldota66
Counter-Strike
fl0m1862
Fnx 550
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King172
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes585
Lowko390
Other Games
gofns22591
singsing2178
olofmeister1170
hiko588
B2W.Neo337
DeMusliM228
Livibee184
Pyrionflax166
Liquid`VortiX119
QueenE73
Trikslyr60
Khaldor54
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH175
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2035
• Jankos1437
• TFBlade512
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 12m
The PondCast
20h 12m
INu's Battles
21h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.