• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:40
CEST 23:40
KST 06:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6929 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 129

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 405 Next
HappyCakes
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden76 Posts
March 02 2011 23:29 GMT
#2561
I'm a swede whom have played quite a bit of Maplestory and I'm a bit intrested in joining fellow Teamliquidians, but I got a few concerns.

Would the time zones hurt the play too much, IE Zakum 3am for me etc?
Have you got some europeans playing currently?
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
March 02 2011 23:34 GMT
#2562
Lol, just saw the Technology Age stuff. Looks fun~ I'll probably get Alchemy+Herbalism if I'm still around when it comes to gMS since I'm a pansy. Also, lol@Charm.

now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-02 23:37:56
March 02 2011 23:37 GMT
#2563
yea... i agree with Nitty just if I had known chaos zak, chaos HT, and pb dispels so much i would not have gone with a choosing DK cuz my hb is almost useless at the harder bosses... so if you do choose DK, dont do it because you want HB cuz I did that and now i regret it a little bit... however because i hp washed about 500 AP resets I still like my DK over anything else unless nexon lets me transfer all the hp that i've washed lol...

also what naonao says is true... although chaos patch will increase the damage range, it still doesnt solve the fact that you have to key spam and the fact that you have one of the lower hp's for a melee oriented character...
I like to ninja stuffs.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-02 23:41:51
March 02 2011 23:40 GMT
#2564
Looks like I might make it home in time for server up again. Man, nao we woke up for no reason this morning.

FYI: I hear HB pants don't get dispelled. Probably a priority when we start hitting harder bosses.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 02 2011 23:42 GMT
#2565
On March 03 2011 08:29 HappyCakes wrote:
I'm a swede whom have played quite a bit of Maplestory and I'm a bit intrested in joining fellow Teamliquidians, but I got a few concerns.

Would the time zones hurt the play too much, IE Zakum 3am for me etc?
Have you got some europeans playing currently?

Nah, they run at all times of the day. Activity is pretty high around afternoon time EST till around 7 PM. Lotta things can get done before like Midnight in Europe.

But you will miss half the activity that happens during nighttime in the States.
God Bless
HappyCakes
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden76 Posts
March 02 2011 23:44 GMT
#2566
On March 03 2011 08:42 Roffles wrote:
Nah, they run at all times of the day. Activity is pretty high around afternoon time EST till around 7 PM. Lotta things can get done before like Midnight in Europe.

But you will miss half the activity that happens during nighttime in the States.


Sounds quite good to be honest, I'll probably start tomorrow after reading up on all the new Global stuff thats arrived.
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
March 02 2011 23:53 GMT
#2567
On March 03 2011 08:34 .Aar wrote:
Lol, just saw the Technology Age stuff. Looks fun~ I'll probably get Alchemy+Herbalism if I'm still around when it comes to gMS since I'm a pansy. Also, lol@Charm.



GUYS WE HAVE TO SAVE THE CYGNUS QUEEN. On a more serious note, I think I fucked up big time on my exam, so I'll be praying and worrying until I can email him about it tomorrow.
Priphea
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-03 00:00:07
March 02 2011 23:56 GMT
#2568
On March 03 2011 08:23 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
What's wrong with Arans ^_^ They seem pretty cool...The skill spam seems a little strange, but I'm sure it's not hard to get used to.

Except one major reason I enjoyed playing a crossbowman before was because there were like 3 of us on the entire world...I can't get that feeling anymore ^_^

The things I listed interest me for various reasons.


There are still only 3 crossbowmen in the entire world

edit: wtf haha that tech age update. Om nom nom equipment-eating rock

and zomg, Maker gone
emji
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada82 Posts
March 03 2011 00:52 GMT
#2569
All NX and Maple Points spent during the impacted period will be returned along with a 24-hour extension to Cash items. We did process name changes and world transfers during the scheduled maintenance and the restore point will undo the work. Players who find their name change or world transfer item expire upon logging in will receive Maple Points to repurchase the service. Additional compensation events will be announced later.


Is this for srs?
Did I just lose my rings for no reason...
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 03 2011 00:56 GMT
#2570
On March 03 2011 08:40 Yomi.Doom wrote:
Looks like I might make it home in time for server up again. Man, nao we woke up for no reason this morning.

FYI: I hear HB pants don't get dispelled. Probably a priority when we start hitting harder bosses.


you absolutely heard right... decent hb does not get dispelled
I like to ninja stuffs.
sekritzzz
Profile Joined December 2010
1515 Posts
March 03 2011 00:59 GMT
#2571
roll back confirmed to 12 o'clock.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 03 2011 01:01 GMT
#2572
Rolled back to midnight, which was ... two hours into the SC. Alrighty then
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
March 03 2011 01:02 GMT
#2573
Update! ** The unscheduled server maintenance will be completed at 7 PM Pacific (10 PM Eastern).
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-03 01:10:45
March 03 2011 01:09 GMT
#2574
so anyways... the story is that they JUST started coding and implementing the rollback a few minutes ago... the reason being that they could not get their plan to rollback approved because the people that they need to sign off on the plan were stuck in meetings... this info is from Hime (nexon employee) who is the person that does all the updates on nexon forum...

basically they are saying... the players are not as important as the business meetings they have...

anyways... naonao you might have to solo gb by yourself cuz gina and i most likely are going to be asleep by then.. unless they finish at 9
I like to ninja stuffs.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 03 2011 01:12 GMT
#2575
Hopefully we'll get double exp this weekend so I can super power level ^_^
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
emji
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada82 Posts
March 03 2011 01:14 GMT
#2576
Ahh, I think I'm gonna level up a CoK till I can get my BaM back over... next week.
How lame is that, I just wanted my equips damn it. I don't see why they have to rollback SO far.
Why not just as the servers came up?

Amazing.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 03 2011 01:17 GMT
#2577
They probably didn't have a restore point. Server being backed up at midnight of the server check sounds plausible to me.
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
March 03 2011 01:19 GMT
#2578
Everyone get on TS, so we'll know immediately when server goes up.
Priphea
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
March 03 2011 02:16 GMT
#2579
Up.
Priphea
emji
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada82 Posts
March 03 2011 02:40 GMT
#2580
"You cannot create a new character under the account that has requested for a transfer."
wtf is this shit... god this is lame.
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub256
Nina 138
NeuroSwarm 115
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14249
NaDa 19
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu632
Other Games
Grubby3682
summit1g3454
Liquid`RaSZi1987
shahzam534
WinterStarcraft408
ToD296
C9.Mang0274
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1004
Other Games
• imaqtpie898
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 20m
INu's Battles
13h 20m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 20m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.