• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:24
CEST 15:24
KST 22:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10453 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 127

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 405 Next
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
March 02 2011 18:57 GMT
#2521
thanks for the link :/
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 02 2011 19:17 GMT
#2522
On March 03 2011 01:57 xusam wrote:I don't want to offend any of the ranged jobs because I've never really played anything but melee because I like to get up in the face of mobs before I kill them, so if I say anything stupid please correct me.

Ok now that the disclaimer is out of the way my best guess is that it might be good to pick between the wild hunter and crossbowman based on which one has more hp if end game boss runs is your final goal for playing ms. although it has been stated that the BB patch was suppose to minimize the need for hp washing, based on the chaos bosses, the previously stated claim seems more false than true.

So yea I just wanted to emphasize the importance of hp because if you can't stay alive it doesn't matter how much damage you can do.


Well that makes me feel slightly better because my current Crossbowman has 50 AP washed away. I thought it was useless now since we can actually take a few hits ^_^ Of course, I'm not spending $25 to transfer my wtf Final Attack is useful now crossbowman so it doesn't exactly matter either...

I suppose I could be impartial and actually look at everything instead of playing what I did before. Mechanics look interesting, but I've seen the hate from this thread already...They don't seem like they fit into Maple either, but whatever. I kinda want to play a mage, but they never get to boss unless they're a Bishop so ^_^ Not sure how I feel about that one.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 02 2011 19:25 GMT
#2523
Everybody gets to boss with us, play whatever you want.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
March 02 2011 19:26 GMT
#2524
If you wanna come play with us, just choose whatever you feel like playing. We take everyone to bosses so unless you're planning on running with another guild, there's nothing to worry about. There's usually not enough real mages for cwkpq anyways. All we got are those weak Battle Mages.
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
March 02 2011 19:29 GMT
#2525
Someone get me a spot, while I get wrecked on my Lit exam.
Priphea
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-02 19:32:33
March 02 2011 19:29 GMT
#2526
I encourage people to make mechanics, they're easy to level and powerful. More high level people to do damage on bosses is always welcome, and if a class is no fun you're never going to level it.

I think I still have the highest level mech in the guild, leaving it for when I need to kill mass amounts of mobs, something corsair is really bad at.

You also don't have to worry so much about deciding on a class, just make a bunch of characters and see which one you like.
No I'm never serious.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
March 02 2011 19:30 GMT
#2527
Man I woke up this morning to get spots for no reason. Nexon fails hardcore.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-02 19:36:57
March 02 2011 19:34 GMT
#2528
Yea I didn't mean for you to get the wrong impression regarding what I was saying before. I didn't mean that we would exclude you from boss runs because of your hp, job, or damage range. I was just saying that nexon is still failing at solving the issue of hp requirements.

So yea. I'm with what the other guys said to play something that you enjoy and then worry about nexon failures last or if you don't care about hp issues then even better!

I mean I got 40k hp and I still die. Lol
I like to ninja stuffs.
emji
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada82 Posts
March 02 2011 19:37 GMT
#2529
Lame server check...
I thought I could finally train after being dced every time I logged on.. blah. At least I got a job for may, woo.


Anyways, I'm on demo now :>
IGN: whySoBM, better be worth 500m, lol :p
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
March 02 2011 19:39 GMT
#2530
Grats on job
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
March 02 2011 19:40 GMT
#2531
On March 03 2011 04:17 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
I kinda want to play a mage, but they never get to boss unless they're a Bishop so ^_^ Not sure how I feel about that one.

As the only archmage of the guild have to say that bossing is not a problem. Just stick with the guild boss runs. Also I don't see the problem lies in the bossing capabilities of mages but in the lack of element weak monsters. I mean why is there not a single poison or lightning weak mob from 131 - 150/155 ?
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
March 02 2011 19:49 GMT
#2532
Im probably gonna reroll when sc is over
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 02 2011 20:07 GMT
#2533
On March 03 2011 04:49 _Ness_ wrote:
Im probably gonna reroll when sc is over


Another bishop turning to the lures of dps. Noooo. Lol sairs imba.
I like to ninja stuffs.
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
March 02 2011 20:10 GMT
#2534
On March 03 2011 05:07 xusam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2011 04:49 _Ness_ wrote:
Im probably gonna reroll when sc is over


Another bishop turning to the lures of dps. Noooo. Lol sairs imba.



Right but without dps, how do you gauage how well your character is doing? I know priests have a lot of nice stuff but isnt one priest the same as another?
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
March 02 2011 20:13 GMT
#2535
On March 03 2011 05:10 _Ness_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2011 05:07 xusam wrote:
On March 03 2011 04:49 _Ness_ wrote:
Im probably gonna reroll when sc is over


Another bishop turning to the lures of dps. Noooo. Lol sairs imba.



Right but without dps, how do you gauage how well your character is doing? I know priests have a lot of nice stuff but isnt one priest the same as another?

Roffles was out damaging me hard.
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
March 02 2011 20:18 GMT
#2536
yeah but roffles is also loaded with nice equips.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 02 2011 20:39 GMT
#2537
If you're in it for the DPS why not just continue your mech? o_O
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
March 02 2011 20:48 GMT
#2538
im too boss?
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-02 21:07:06
March 02 2011 20:55 GMT
#2539
Not to sound too whiny but bishops are so important now that every single new boss nexon decides to throw at us has mass seduce lol.

Ok on a lighter note you guys have to check out the link below.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-9LaV7qnk4&feature=player_embedded&feature=player_embedded&v=a-9LaV7qnk4&gl=US

Lol I want to make a female character to troll him lol. Omg too funny. LOL

You have to read his video description lol. I think he need to stop playing ms and learn how to spell. Lol

Also check out his follow up video lol

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=TccUArh2dLA

Edit. Those links don't work cuz I copied them of my droid lol I'm noob
I like to ninja stuffs.
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
March 02 2011 21:01 GMT
#2540
links dont work for me.
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1389
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 277
MaxPax 118
Rex 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64699
Calm 3787
Shuttle 3048
Bisu 1881
FanTaSy 1652
EffOrt 420
Stork 349
firebathero 309
Hyuk 284
Mini 275
[ Show more ]
Soma 264
Rush 243
Light 194
ZerO 164
Soulkey 146
Snow 146
Zeus 141
actioN 130
Last 130
Barracks 113
Killer 69
Dewaltoss 64
Mong 61
hero 56
Pusan 48
Shinee 41
Hyun 41
Free 35
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 33
NotJumperer 33
Shine 26
Sharp 26
PianO 24
Aegong 21
yabsab 17
sorry 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
HiyA 11
Noble 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5851
Dendi730
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
kRYSTAL_98
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko434
Other Games
gofns40451
singsing2135
B2W.Neo615
hiko369
crisheroes289
DeMusliM232
byalli195
Livibee161
Hui .136
Mew2King92
Liquid`VortiX68
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 51m
Replay Cast
9h 36m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.