• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:40
CEST 22:40
KST 05:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9140 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 125

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 405 Next
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
March 02 2011 02:13 GMT
#2481
Lol big fail. Bought MW20 for 33m thinking oh yea, 70% easy pass after failing 2 50%s in a row. FAILED.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
March 02 2011 02:48 GMT
#2482
On March 02 2011 10:23 xusam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2011 10:11 tobi9999 wrote:
For Czak
Get shadowers for seduce mules, you cannot rely on any other class 100% really.

Seduce mules enter first,
then order of entering goes from highest hp -> lowest hp. (First 5 to enter are going to be seduced, if they die the 6th to enter and so on will be seduced.)

Bishops have to spam MG constantly,
Pot Lock is annoying, and zombify is invisible (Or can be, so don't go healin like crazy)

Czak is much harder than a lot of people let on
need either
5 shadowers for seduce, 2 bishops for res/heal/dispel, at least 1 magic crasher , and some ranged attackers with high dpm.
or, 5 warriors/shadowers/other for seduce, some bishops for res/heal/dispel, and some high damage range

I'm in windia and run pretty frequently > <
if we enter with 12 people, at least 3 are going to die.
when i first did it , we entered with 24 people, and 18 people died or disconnected.

it's best if runners are 170+, but it's completely possible for 140+ to do it XD.

edit: you might run out of time if dpm is not high enough :x



yea.. basically what is above is the short version of it... there's definitely more things to add but whats written above is basically the general idea...

on another note... would anyone mind if I world transferred over my friend's 161 paladin from scania to join guild and play with us?... hes a good ms friend of ours (gina and me) when we used to play in scania but he's not a SC guy at all... anyways its just an idea... you guys don't have to say yes... i just thought he'd be a nice addition to the guild even if hes not a big SC fan... hes played ms since beta and has 161 paladin, 155 NL, 155 MM in scania and currently hes playing his 155 hero in zenith... other than the fact he's not a big SC fan he kind of reminds me of naonao in terms of friendliness so as a person I'd say everyone would like him... ok anyways just throwing it out there xD

edit: also im sure if hes required to post here to join, then he will.. and hes not against SC... i just dont think he plays it... he just might not talk about SC in ms if it comes up as a topic... but maybe if we talk about it then he'll get interested in sc


There should be no problem we already have quite a few people who are just friends/family of guild members and don't post on TL or follow SC.
No I'm never serious.
PetitCrabe
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada410 Posts
March 02 2011 03:20 GMT
#2483
So yeah, I just got bum f*cked by my midterm. I know it's not like I contributed in any kind of way to the guild, but I'm going to stop playing for a while and at the same time, TRY to not come here on TL.net for a while. Thanks for the fun guys, you have a really nice guild and I mean it. (I was Haroharu)
nMn
Profile Joined February 2009
United States144 Posts
March 02 2011 03:21 GMT
#2484
why is everyone getting pooped on by their midterms!
Icysoul
Profile Joined December 2007
Canada254 Posts
March 02 2011 03:28 GMT
#2485
because we were busy playing maplestory
emji
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada82 Posts
March 02 2011 03:36 GMT
#2486
So I just bought the server transfer, and now I'm broke lol.
I looked through the Demo FM and it was so empty, I have no idea what anything would be worth.

Outside random scrolls, I'd be bring over:
3ATK 8LUK Pac
Clean Last Welcome Guest Wand
Clean 12 Dex Cape
Angel Ray 30
Taunt 30
Infinity 20
Ifrit 20
A few maple equips.. prolly worthless..
And I have like 20 steelies, worth bringing over?


If I could get a price check on those, that'd be sweet
Also I can't buy anything new cuz I be broke now..
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
March 02 2011 03:43 GMT
#2487
PAC might be worth a few hundred, dunno about the skill books, most likely not. Maple equips are like 1-3m per, steelies are maybe 750-1m each if you can find a buyer.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 02 2011 04:01 GMT
#2488
ifrit is worthless i've had mine up for 2mil FOREVER
if you can bring over a 95+ att gun i'll buy lol
[TLMS] REBOOT
emji
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada82 Posts
March 02 2011 04:04 GMT
#2489
ill take a look, after buying my equips and stuff, im stupid broke lol.
mahkan
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States153 Posts
March 02 2011 06:22 GMT
#2490
I've heard this game is good so I tried it and I think its awesome.
meltzu
Profile Joined November 2010
Finland41 Posts
March 02 2011 06:48 GMT
#2491
I've seen a few posts here about buying mesos. Is there a high chance of getting caught?
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
March 02 2011 06:58 GMT
#2492
On March 02 2011 15:48 meltzu wrote:
I've seen a few posts here about buying mesos. Is there a high chance of getting caught?

pretty much 0 chance

although it's so much more satisfying to merch IMO. I haven't put a single cent into the game, and I've got a couple billion mesos worth of stuff
Translator:3
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 02 2011 07:04 GMT
#2493
Mark Hughes. Represent yo.
God Bless
Soulcage
Profile Joined August 2010
United States27 Posts
March 02 2011 07:14 GMT
#2494
Hey just wondering if any one is allowed to join up with you guys. I don't have that many posts on TL but been an avid follower for awhile. I haven't played maplestory since v55. I originally had a level 72 on windia. However, I'm looking to start playing the game again. So it would be appreciated if I could get in the guild and start playing the game again and getting to know some people. Also I was reading and apparently a level 72 is not quite the feet it once was. Thanks I'm downloading the game again as we speak, how to hear to see you in the near future.
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
March 02 2011 07:18 GMT
#2495
Soulcage. Im sure that you would be a welcome addition to the guild. You have been on tl for a few months as well Its okay, Im a lurker too. I used to play and had a lvl 52 cleric that took forever but I rerolled when I joined the guild and now am 109. It is really easy to lvl compared to the old days.


Just got home from a long day of work and I had totally forgot about the sc. -_-;
dannyt3
Profile Joined March 2011
Vietnam103 Posts
March 02 2011 08:44 GMT
#2496
Who plays in Windia?
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
March 02 2011 08:51 GMT
#2497
The guild plays in Demethos but there are a few mules in Windia that people merch on.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-02 11:07:51
March 02 2011 10:54 GMT
#2498
stupid freaking.... god it came up so early. i got a few spots, someone get up and grab some more.

Looks like only 4-5 spots between me and nao(on kritty). I'm going back to sleep, you guys can grab spots when i wake up.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 02 2011 11:59 GMT
#2499
WTFUUUUUUUUUU i woke up RIGHT ON TIME and they finish EARLY?
[TLMS] REBOOT
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-02 15:00:35
March 02 2011 14:59 GMT
#2500
Nexon have messed up badly. For example, if you buy 100 pops from NLC and sell them again, you gain mesos (there's some discount if you buy 100, and the pops sell for the same as they cost).

Probably gonna be a rollback.
No I'm never serious.
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech143
RuFF_SC2 95
Nina 79
JuggernautJason67
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20525
Calm 2478
Mini 170
Dewaltoss 106
firebathero 94
soO 52
Bale 28
PianO 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7865
monkeys_forever119
canceldota32
League of Legends
Doublelift2360
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1600
fl0m1185
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu839
Other Games
summit1g3968
FrodaN1831
Beastyqt537
shahzam478
mouzStarbuck325
B2W.Neo303
ToD211
C9.Mang0144
Trikslyr105
RotterdaM97
UpATreeSC77
Mew2King33
Liquid`TLO0
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1027
• Shiphtur705
• WagamamaTV221
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 35m
Replay Cast
2h 20m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.