• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:10
CEST 10:10
KST 17:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7411 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 126

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 405 Next
meltzu
Profile Joined November 2010
Finland41 Posts
March 02 2011 15:55 GMT
#2501
On March 02 2011 15:58 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2011 15:48 meltzu wrote:
I've seen a few posts here about buying mesos. Is there a high chance of getting caught?

pretty much 0 chance

although it's so much more satisfying to merch IMO. I haven't put a single cent into the game, and I've got a couple billion mesos worth of stuff


Yeah, I know what you mean. But I've been out of the game for like 4-5 years so don't really know shit whats going on nowadays D:
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 02 2011 16:06 GMT
#2502
So LHC has been confirmed to arrive during the march patch by sleepywood and maplestory FB. Supposedly the mobs have millions of hp making training in parties very efficient. Sounds like the good old days of full party training at gobies back when aqua first came out. Lots of team work and super fun. I'm looking forward to it!
I like to ninja stuffs.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 02 2011 16:20 GMT
#2503
On March 02 2011 09:12 Kyuukyuu wrote:
This is just assuming you want to powerlevel though. It took me a little over a month to get to 120, and, uh, even longer to get from 120 to 134 (current) >_> so it doesn't really matter, as long as you log in fairly often even if it's just to chill we are happy to have you.


I went to roll a new character and there's so many options now ^_^ Obviously I don't want to make something capped at 120 if I want to boss, but what's the difference between a Wild Hunter and a Crossbowman?
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-02 17:27:38
March 02 2011 16:57 GMT
#2504
On March 03 2011 00:55 meltzu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2011 15:58 infinitestory wrote:
On March 02 2011 15:48 meltzu wrote:
I've seen a few posts here about buying mesos. Is there a high chance of getting caught?

pretty much 0 chance

although it's so much more satisfying to merch IMO. I haven't put a single cent into the game, and I've got a couple billion mesos worth of stuff


Yeah, I know what you mean. But I've been out of the game for like 4-5 years so don't really know shit whats going on nowadays D:


Personally it depends on your situation. For me, I either buy mesos from websites or trade nx for mesos from guildies because of my time constraints. I usually spend 10 hours a day working and when I am in game I'm too lazy to merch. Also because I make a decent amount of money and the fact that I personally find merching to be too frustrating, to me the amount of time spent merching makes me less mesos than just buying nx. However tbh I personally think its more fun to merch yourself even if you only make enough profit to break even because you most likely will need to spend nx or trade mesos for nx to get yourself a shop. If anything I find the addition of mts and cubes to have made it easier for me to not need as much mesos compared to before. But being out of the game for a long time should not hinder you because the guys in the guild are very knowledgable when it comes to in game prices and economy. So if you enjoy merching then you should definitely give it a shot.

Or you can always be a bishop and then it won't matter as much if your funding is low. For example my wife plays a bishop and all her gears are clean yet she's still a vital part of any boss runs since no one really depends on you for your damage.

On March 03 2011 01:20 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2011 09:12 Kyuukyuu wrote:
This is just assuming you want to powerlevel though. It took me a little over a month to get to 120, and, uh, even longer to get from 120 to 134 (current) >_> so it doesn't really matter, as long as you log in fairly often even if it's just to chill we are happy to have you.


I went to roll a new character and there's so many options now ^_^ Obviously I don't want to make something capped at 120 if I want to boss, but what's the difference between a Wild Hunter and a Crossbowman?


I don't want to offend any of the ranged jobs because I've never really played anything but melee because I like to get up in the face of mobs before I kill them, so if I say anything stupid please correct me.

Ok now that the disclaimer is out of the way my best guess is that it might be good to pick between the wild hunter and crossbowman based on which one has more hp if end game boss runs is your final goal for playing ms. although it has been stated that the BB patch was suppose to minimize the need for hp washing, based on the chaos bosses, the previously stated claim seems more false than true.

So yea I just wanted to emphasize the importance of hp because if you can't stay alive it doesn't matter how much damage you can do.
I like to ninja stuffs.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-02 17:26:27
March 02 2011 17:10 GMT
#2505
Edit: Sorry I'm posting with my droid and I messed up (double post). So ignore this post.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
March 02 2011 17:24 GMT
#2506
A Derp Hunter is quite similar to a Crossbowman but it rides a ridiculously fast jaguar, can shoot while moving and bosses better since it has Bowmaster's hurricane. They would have a bad reputation as KS'ers/trash/noobs/etc. if it weren't for Mechs.
No I'm never serious.
miL.
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada93 Posts
March 02 2011 17:55 GMT
#2507
WH's have more hp than crossbow man (I'm pretty sure... getting on the Jaguar gives us a HP boost so I don't see how xbowman can have more hp).

Also, 4th job WH's have WAB whereas crossbowman have Ultimate Strafe + Pierce.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
March 02 2011 18:03 GMT
#2508
On March 02 2011 23:59 Nytefish wrote:
Nexon have messed up badly. For example, if you buy 100 pops from NLC and sell them again, you gain mesos (there's some discount if you buy 100, and the pops sell for the same as they cost).

Probably gonna be a rollback.


Lol, 100m every 10 minutes. B> Rollback w/ Maple Points
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 02 2011 18:20 GMT
#2509
did the game suddenly go down for you guys? lol i guess too many ppl found out about free moneyz by merching against the npc lol
[TLMS] REBOOT
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
March 02 2011 18:21 GMT
#2510
Is it me or did they start a sc? I was just about to make a Corsair to play on
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
March 02 2011 18:25 GMT
#2511
Thanks god a server check.
sekritzzz
Profile Joined December 2010
1515 Posts
March 02 2011 18:26 GMT
#2512
game is down, i was mid-way through my manon too. All the bosses were so empty!!! Q_Q.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
March 02 2011 18:27 GMT
#2513
Someone grab me fm1/2 spot when it comes up. I'll be at school for like the next 5 hours
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
March 02 2011 18:29 GMT
#2514
wonder how long this will take.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
March 02 2011 18:38 GMT
#2515
All they have to do is figure out how to make potions sell for less than their buying cost. Which should take the geniuses at Nexon less than a week I'd say.
No I'm never serious.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
March 02 2011 18:40 GMT
#2516
looks like i just wasted 10k nx on a mushie.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 02 2011 18:48 GMT
#2517
well im gone to school for next 8-9 hours... bah
[TLMS] REBOOT
Zarathusta
Profile Joined September 2010
United States114 Posts
March 02 2011 18:51 GMT
#2518
They will at least refund nx spent today. Rollback better come with some MPs though!
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
March 02 2011 18:52 GMT
#2519
Does rollback affect exp?
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
March 02 2011 18:53 GMT
#2520
On March 03 2011 03:52 _Ness_ wrote:
Does rollback affect exp?

Yes it does.
Also an update from Nexon.
http://forum.nexon.net/MapleStory/forums/thread/6875816.aspx
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 64
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2480
Rain 1619
FanTaSy 430
Yoon 84
Soma 81
Mong 71
Killer 58
NotJumperer 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 27
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Shinee 15
yabsab 14
Sharp 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 69
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King168
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister992
ceh9404
Happy297
KnowMe131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick642
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1156
• Lourlo1038
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 50m
INu's Battles
2h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 50m
OSC
14h 5m
Replay Cast
14h 50m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.