• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:04
CEST 10:04
KST 17:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9287 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 114

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 405 Next
Enderbantoo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States465 Posts
February 22 2011 10:34 GMT
#2261
On February 22 2011 18:57 infinitestory wrote:
A thought for Kritty:

I think I may have figured out a way to repeatedly kill dojo pap for exp. Plan is:
We duo. I was originally going to have nMn come with us, but 3way exp split doesn't actually beat 20%/hr. I need to conserve MP since we won't be stopping for summons at all until Manon, so if possible I have to avoid Sniping until then. Kill as much as you can without needing my snipe (Papa Pixie, frankenroid without snipe). Manon and Griffey should be cake if I can get my puppeting down and I have enough MP. For pap, smokescreen immediately and start savage blowing while I shoot at him. Once smokescreen runs out, permakb with ME. Taunt at the very end, of course. I think we should be able to manage 8 minute dojo runs, which does beat 20%/hr.

man this is hard, I need to find a way to get the exp up.


taunt does not affect bosses at all.
At the biggest upset of all of bw, Shanghai SPL finals 2011
emji
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada82 Posts
February 22 2011 13:55 GMT
#2262
Hmmm, I'm level 111Sin / 107I/L on windia.
With roughly 1b, so not sure if it would be worth it to re-roll atm.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
February 22 2011 15:30 GMT
#2263
I think that's enough to warrant a transfer, if you want to play with us .
No I'm never serious.
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
February 22 2011 15:57 GMT
#2264
On February 22 2011 22:55 mnvr wrote:
Hmmm, I'm level 111Sin / 107I/L on windia.
With roughly 1b, so not sure if it would be worth it to re-roll atm.



Up to you but I can say that I have enjoyed playing a lot more since I started with the guild.
Loljke
Profile Joined January 2011
Ukraine246 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 16:30:55
February 22 2011 16:07 GMT
#2265
Guys, trying to register on US servers, message pops up "System Error". What could it be ?

I've used http://hotspotshield.com and normal proxy - still "System Error" and no explanation
o.o
emji
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada82 Posts
February 22 2011 17:35 GMT
#2266
Ness, I'm sure it'll be great fun, I just _hate_ leveling up from scratch, mostly because of school, and I feel like it's a huge waste of time, lol. And I can't really afford to use a server transfer =[

I know it got easier after BB but it's still a bit tiring, plus having to get all the equips again >.>
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
February 22 2011 17:47 GMT
#2267
On February 23 2011 02:35 mnvr wrote:
Ness, I'm sure it'll be great fun, I just _hate_ leveling up from scratch, mostly because of school, and I feel like it's a huge waste of time, lol. And I can't really afford to use a server transfer =[

I know it got easier after BB but it's still a bit tiring, plus having to get all the equips again >.>

Takes less than a week lol.
God Bless
Meastro
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands547 Posts
February 22 2011 17:50 GMT
#2268
Today was a good day.
I solo'd zak twice.
Solo'd bodyguard A en B
And did my daily paps.

All in all, I got 40% from just that. Yay for not training!
emji
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada82 Posts
February 22 2011 17:51 GMT
#2269
to get to what level? 70?
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 22 2011 17:58 GMT
#2270
well a week to ~105 and its been done :S
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
emji
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada82 Posts
February 22 2011 18:03 GMT
#2271
but i mean, aren't those people decently funded?
just curious, that's stupidly fast now lolll
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
February 22 2011 18:06 GMT
#2272
On February 23 2011 02:50 Meastro wrote:
Today was a good day.
I solo'd zak twice.
Solo'd bodyguard A en B
And did my daily paps.

All in all, I got 40% from just that. Yay for not training!

who are you in the guild?
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
February 22 2011 18:14 GMT
#2273
On February 23 2011 02:51 mnvr wrote:
to get to what level? 70?

Yeah I started out from scratch and went 1-70 in a week, slacked off a tad bit and now I'm at 120 in a month and a week I think. Still, not too bad.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 22 2011 18:24 GMT
#2274
On February 23 2011 03:03 mnvr wrote:
but i mean, aren't those people decently funded?
just curious, that's stupidly fast now lolll

Tarias did it. hes a monster and he wasnt funded ><
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 18:33:09
February 22 2011 18:30 GMT
#2275
Nah, took me a week from 1-120.

And Kesrith, Meastro's on another server.
God Bless
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
February 22 2011 18:32 GMT
#2276
tarias did not do it in a week lol
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 19:01:01
February 22 2011 18:51 GMT
#2277
Yes Tarias did it in 3 days just doing shammos pq's with kritty. =)
No but really I started a noob for more blessing after I transfered my main and in 8 hours I'm already at 50. And my noob is not funded cuz all my godly equips are level 100 and over
But since you have 1b in windia it might be worth to spend it on items and world transfer cuz 1b is like 100 dollars no?
Anyways either way leveling to 100 is easy. Its after you get to level 120 does it slow down and then you really need a good guild like TL and a decent world like deme to have fun.
Plus TL pwns deme. I can't really say ive done much for the guild but they go out of their way sometimes to make me feel like we're old ms buddies. Just good quality people in general.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 19:07:26
February 22 2011 18:55 GMT
#2278
I just need 400 nx and i have to report like 10 offers cause they arent giving me anything -_-..... god damn i want Mirror Image :S

Fuck yea they went through
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
February 22 2011 18:57 GMT
#2279
On February 23 2011 03:51 xusam wrote:
Yes Tarias did it in 3 days just doing shammos pq's with kritty. =)

Shammos so good.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 19:15:14
February 22 2011 19:13 GMT
#2280
On February 23 2011 03:03 mnvr wrote:
but i mean, aren't those people decently funded?
just curious, that's stupidly fast now lolll


Btw after BB I find with all the potential stats funding doesn't play a big part until you get higher level where you have more of your main stats. To me the old sense of godly equips help you level but it doesn't matter as much as before.

Also even if you are not funded as far as I know the guild doesn't exclude anyone from pqs or boss runs due to the person being weak from lack of funding. Especially my noob ass has been on almost all the boss runs since I've joined last week =)
I like to ninja stuffs.
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1304
BeSt 308
Soulkey 222
Soma 205
sorry 134
Mind 70
Bale 25
soO 23
Larva 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 14
ZerO 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 588
Counter-Strike
edward429
Other Games
summit1g9331
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft667
C9.Mang0251
Sick208
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick713
BasetradeTV232
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2215
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.