• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:03
CEST 10:03
KST 17:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9296 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 113

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 405 Next
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
February 22 2011 01:42 GMT
#2241
Nah, he just merches cross server on Windia. He still plays on Demethos.
God Bless
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 01:52:13
February 22 2011 01:51 GMT
#2242
thanks naonao.. you're the best
I like to ninja stuffs.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
February 22 2011 02:36 GMT
#2243
Man, things are worse than I thought. Looks like I'm uninstalling, see you guys in the summer if you're still playing~
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
February 22 2011 02:36 GMT
#2244
On February 22 2011 11:36 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Man, things are worse than I thought. Looks like I'm uninstalling, see you guys in the summer if you're still playing~

WHAT
Q_Q
[TLMS] REBOOT
emji
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada82 Posts
February 22 2011 02:51 GMT
#2245
haha man I wish you guys were in Windia, I'd love to join.
Plus I'm too cheap to level unfunded again lolll.


But how many people are usually online any given day, in case i decide to jump over?
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
February 22 2011 02:59 GMT
#2246
usually 10-15 at any given time
[TLMS] REBOOT
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
February 22 2011 04:44 GMT
#2247
What lvl are you on windia? Also if you rerolled on deme I'd be willing to trade you mesos so you could fund yourself.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
February 22 2011 05:11 GMT
#2248
On February 22 2011 13:44 naonao wrote:
What lvl are you on windia? Also if you rerolled on deme I'd be willing to trade you mesos so you could fund yourself.

you don't even have any mesos >_>
Translator:3
guisuper
Profile Joined May 2010
Venezuela18 Posts
February 22 2011 07:41 GMT
#2249
Hi guys! I joined Demethos and created a character, the name is Urlichh, what lvl do I have to be to be accepted in the guild? Also, I rolled a explorer, thinking of being a warrior, any thoughts on the skills points distribution and AP? Don't want to mess up from the begining =P And what type of warrior is better? There is still the 3 branches for warriors right? =S I am coming back to the game but a little bit lost lol!!
miL.
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada93 Posts
February 22 2011 09:21 GMT
#2250
On February 22 2011 11:36 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Man, things are worse than I thought. Looks like I'm uninstalling, see you guys in the summer if you're still playing~


WTF QQ. No more WH buddy? D=
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
February 22 2011 09:57 GMT
#2251
A thought for Kritty:

I think I may have figured out a way to repeatedly kill dojo pap for exp. Plan is:
We duo. I was originally going to have nMn come with us, but 3way exp split doesn't actually beat 20%/hr. I need to conserve MP since we won't be stopping for summons at all until Manon, so if possible I have to avoid Sniping until then. Kill as much as you can without needing my snipe (Papa Pixie, frankenroid without snipe). Manon and Griffey should be cake if I can get my puppeting down and I have enough MP. For pap, smokescreen immediately and start savage blowing while I shoot at him. Once smokescreen runs out, permakb with ME. Taunt at the very end, of course. I think we should be able to manage 8 minute dojo runs, which does beat 20%/hr.

man this is hard, I need to find a way to get the exp up.
Translator:3
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
February 22 2011 09:59 GMT
#2252
Windia merching guys, grab me a decent concerto (or peacemaker) <3 upto 250m range (in demethos mesos)
[TLMS] REBOOT
Loljke
Profile Joined January 2011
Ukraine246 Posts
February 22 2011 10:03 GMT
#2253
Guys any1 of you playing on EU servers ?
o.o
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
February 22 2011 10:13 GMT
#2254
On February 22 2011 19:03 Loljke wrote:
Guys any1 of you playing on EU servers ?

We all play on the USA server, including the people in Europe. Talk to kesrith, I know he's from EU.
Translator:3
Loljke
Profile Joined January 2011
Ukraine246 Posts
February 22 2011 10:15 GMT
#2255
But doesnt it lag For example, i cant play SC on US servers, too much lagg
o.o
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
February 22 2011 10:17 GMT
#2256
No sorry. We all play on Demethos GMS, except for a few people who merch on Windia. You are more than welcome to join us. We have quite a few people from EU playing with us, so I'm sure they can tell you what it's like.

About doing dojo for exp, doesn't seem very worth it to me. I looked up a video of someone soloing dojo, and it looks like pap exp is 300k. Assuming that everything else in dojo adds up to 150k, you'll gain about 300k exp for every run. Assuming 6 min runs, you'd get 3 mill exp per hour, which si like 10% at lvl 145 or so. I've said this many times, but to reiterate anego>all, even factoring in walking time.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
Loljke
Profile Joined January 2011
Ukraine246 Posts
February 22 2011 10:23 GMT
#2257
Strange, im loggin into game and then it closes and error message appears "The connecton to server ended. Please try again later".

Im runnin it on Win7, what can it be ? (
o.o
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
February 22 2011 10:28 GMT
#2258
Nexon enforces a realm lock, so do you use a proxy to bypass it? I believe all of our EU players use Hotspot.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
Loljke
Profile Joined January 2011
Ukraine246 Posts
February 22 2011 10:30 GMT
#2259
Im trying to login in to EU servers atm, downloading NA client.
Thats wierd
o.o
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
February 22 2011 10:32 GMT
#2260
On February 22 2011 19:15 Loljke wrote:
But doesnt it lag For example, i cant play SC on US servers, too much lagg


It can be slow to pick up items, feels like 1s delay per item, but once you get a pet there's no delay. I think auto-potion fails more often (during bossing) but I've learnt to watch animations and pre-emptively spam the key a few times (better to over-pot then die).

You can pretty much do everything without noticing any lag. The most annoying bit is having to use a work-around like hotspot if you don't have an old GMS account.
No I'm never serious.
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1304
BeSt 308
Soulkey 222
Soma 205
sorry 134
Mind 70
Bale 25
soO 23
Larva 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 14
ZerO 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 588
Counter-Strike
edward429
Other Games
summit1g9331
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft667
C9.Mang0251
Sick208
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick713
BasetradeTV232
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2215
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.