• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:42
CEST 19:42
KST 02:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7887 users

So I just installed Baldur's Gate II - Page 20

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 80 Next
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
September 29 2010 20:09 GMT
#381
On September 30 2010 03:19 SF-Fork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2010 03:09 Boblion wrote:
On September 30 2010 01:48 SF-Fork wrote:
On September 24 2010 19:09 Shauni wrote:
On September 24 2010 09:33 Boblion wrote:
On September 24 2010 09:07 Shauni wrote:
um, I just have a question. I installed the mods like was posted in this thread, but now some of the dialogues are really weird. Like, in BG1, they may use 'emotes' like 'quaffs healing potion' while responding, or sometimes long spell descriptions, or something completely unrelated... Is this common or did I mess up somehow with the mods? I think it's related to BGT since only BGII-related dialogues pop up, no?

Which mods you have installed ?


FULL INSTALL and follow this order remember

- Baldur's Gate
- Baldur's Gate : Tales Of The Sword Coast
- Baldur's Gate II : Shadows Of Amn
- Baldur's Gate II : Throne Of Bhaal
Patch Baldur's Gate Tales Of The Sword Coast

http://www.bioware.com/games/tales_sword_coast/support/patches/

Patch Baldur's Gate II : Thone Of Bhaal

http://www.bioware.com/games/throne_bhaal/support/patches/

- mod Ascension ( story / difficulty )

http://weidu.org/asc.html

- mod BG2 Fixpack

http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg2fixpack/

- mod Baldur's Gate Trilogy

http://www.spellholdstudios.net/ie/bgt

- mod Baldur's Gate Trilogy Tweaks

http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=67

- mod Unfinished Business [BG1]

http://www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=161&Itemid=114

- mod Unfinished Business [BG2]

http://www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=content&task=blogcategory&id=101&Itemid=80
- mod Oversight
http://www.gibberlings3.net/oversight/index.php
- mod aTweaks
http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=709

- mod One Pixel Productions ( BG1 style inventory + some gfx fix )

http://www.spellholdstudios.net/ie/1pp
- mod Sword Coast Stratagems I ( difficulty )
http://www.gibberlings3.net/scs/
- mod Sword Coast Stratagems II ( difficulty )
http://www.gibberlings3.net/scsii/

- mod Widescreen mod

http://www.gibberlings3.net/widescreen/

those...


So I followed this installation order and something went wrong. The game wouldn't load. I tried to uninstall everything and start anew. For some reason Bg1 would not load the uninstall program because it said it couldn't find the uninstall file. On a whim I erased manually, but of course now the add/remove programs still thinks BG1 is installed, as well as the boot cd, which only gives me the option of ''play''. I realized later that I changed the directory name of the installation, and that's why it didn't detect the uninstall file (something it did do for BG2) Now I can't fully erase BG1 and the cd detects it as installed. Any help????

EDIT: I tried looking for some trace of BG1 in regedit, but it's not there ...


It works fine for me with window 7
You need the ToB disc to play and start the game from BG2, not BG1. You are using a cracked version ?


what matters is that I can't uninstall BG1. In any case I know how to solve the problem now but I can't because I have a bigger one. I've decided to leave it be, replay BG2 only, and format the hell out of it after I buy a new computer.


delete the registry files either manually or download ccleaner or something
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
September 29 2010 20:11 GMT
#382
On September 30 2010 04:14 Aquafresh wrote:
Open the BG readme.txt file and look at manual errata, they address the error there. The manual states that saves vs mind affecting spells are modified by wisdom, yet the game makes no such modification. You can test this by turning on the to hit rolls and and getting confusion cast on you a bunch of times. You will see exactly what shows up on your character sheet, which does not include a bonus for wisdom.

Interesting and i didn't know about this issue. However are you sure it isn't fixed by all the patchs and tweak mods ?

I will try to do some research tomorrow :p
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
SF-Fork
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Russian Federation1401 Posts
September 29 2010 21:12 GMT
#383
So I want to play with the tactics mod. I am a chicken so in order to do so I wanted to play with 2 imbalanced characters. One would be a Ranger into Cleric Dual, and the other a Kensai into Theif dual.

I can't find the leveling tables for the THACO and number of attacks bonus, so I don't really know at what level would be advisable to Dual. Any suggestions??
JohannesH
Profile Joined September 2009
Finland1364 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 23:09:37
September 29 2010 23:08 GMT
#384
On September 30 2010 06:12 SF-Fork wrote:
So I want to play with the tactics mod. I am a chicken so in order to do so I wanted to play with 2 imbalanced characters. One would be a Ranger into Cleric Dual, and the other a Kensai into Theif dual.

I can't find the leveling tables for the THACO and number of attacks bonus, so I don't really know at what level would be advisable to Dual. Any suggestions??

http://playithardcore.com/pihwiki/index.php?title=Baldur's_Gate:_Progression_Charts

Kensai is probably best to dual at 9, from there on you stop getting fighter hp bonus and get kensai kit bonuses, and extra levels start to cost much more xp. 13 is another nice spot if you can wait, there you get extra .5 attack and nicely low saving throws and some more kensai bonus. But 13 would take so long to gain fighter abilities again, it might be a real pain. And delays when you get HLAs too, by 1million xp, and use all items will be really crucial.

Rangers is probably nicest at 9 too, after that their levels start costing such a fuckton of xp, even more than fighter... Seems to get less benefit from waiting to 13, unless the spellcasting is somehow affected.

1 thing is though, you might not want to dual them at the same time, so you don't get this awkward spot where you've got 2 low level guys with duals inactivated, when you cant even get easy xp by reading scrolls.

In the end I might wait kensai till 13, to have a good fighter while the ranger is learning. That's a long time without detect traps/lockpick though. :/
If you have to ask, you don't know.
matko5
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia385 Posts
September 30 2010 00:41 GMT
#385
Remember the old xp trick when dual classing, just finish a quest but don't turn it it, and a lot of the more longer quest (like Umar, Unseeing eye, Trademeet) have a LOT xp per character, like, in 20K-50K range.
Disi gazda
APurpleCow
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1372 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-30 01:02:54
September 30 2010 00:59 GMT
#386
On September 30 2010 08:08 JohannesH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2010 06:12 SF-Fork wrote:
So I want to play with the tactics mod. I am a chicken so in order to do so I wanted to play with 2 imbalanced characters. One would be a Ranger into Cleric Dual, and the other a Kensai into Theif dual.

I can't find the leveling tables for the THACO and number of attacks bonus, so I don't really know at what level would be advisable to Dual. Any suggestions??

http://playithardcore.com/pihwiki/index.php?title=Baldur's_Gate:_Progression_Charts

Kensai is probably best to dual at 9, from there on you stop getting fighter hp bonus and get kensai kit bonuses, and extra levels start to cost much more xp. 13 is another nice spot if you can wait, there you get extra .5 attack and nicely low saving throws and some more kensai bonus. But 13 would take so long to gain fighter abilities again, it might be a real pain. And delays when you get HLAs too, by 1million xp, and use all items will be really crucial.

Rangers is probably nicest at 9 too, after that their levels start costing such a fuckton of xp, even more than fighter... Seems to get less benefit from waiting to 13, unless the spellcasting is somehow affected.

1 thing is though, you might not want to dual them at the same time, so you don't get this awkward spot where you've got 2 low level guys with duals inactivated, when you cant even get easy xp by reading scrolls.

In the end I might wait kensai till 13, to have a good fighter while the ranger is learning. That's a long time without detect traps/lockpick though. :/


Berkser --> Mage is better than Kensai --> Mage if you dual at 9.

Multiclassing is great if you don't want to deal with the weak period that dual classes have. Duals are very strong when they regain their first class' abilities, but Multiclasses are better as you get into the 20s.

Good party size is 3-4. Strongest classes in late game are probably Fighter/Mage, Ranger/Cleric, Sorcerer, and Wild Mage (if you enjoy abusing the Chain Contingency+Imp. Chaos Shield bug).
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
September 30 2010 01:03 GMT
#387
Been soloing along nicely, I'm now at around level 27 (Blade) before going to Spellhold.

I'm wondering if I should try to clear Watcher's Keep (levels 1 and 2 done) first. I got ripped up in the dead magic zones (no spell defenses) when I poked in the first time but I'm pretty sure I can handle it now. Plus, Spellhold is pretty dull (though the chapter 4/5 magic items are alluring).

Opinions!
iPlaY.NettleS
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Australia4456 Posts
September 30 2010 01:07 GMT
#388
On September 30 2010 04:10 mierin wrote:
It's hilarious how broken pickpocketing is at 200+. You seriously can get any item you want free.

like it matters anyway , i had like 80,000 gold at the end of throne of bhaal with nothing left to spend it on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7PvoI6gvQs
APurpleCow
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1372 Posts
September 30 2010 01:29 GMT
#389
On September 30 2010 10:07 iPlaY.NettleS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2010 04:10 mierin wrote:
It's hilarious how broken pickpocketing is at 200+. You seriously can get any item you want free.

like it matters anyway , i had like 80,000 gold at the end of throne of bhaal with nothing left to spend it on


You can use Potions of Master Thievery to boost Pickpocketing and steal from the fence in Waukeen's Promenade. Since he buys stolen items, you can sell, steal what you sold, sell again, etc, for infinite money.
SF-Fork
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Russian Federation1401 Posts
September 30 2010 12:02 GMT
#390
On September 30 2010 09:59 APurpleCow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2010 08:08 JohannesH wrote:
On September 30 2010 06:12 SF-Fork wrote:
So I want to play with the tactics mod. I am a chicken so in order to do so I wanted to play with 2 imbalanced characters. One would be a Ranger into Cleric Dual, and the other a Kensai into Theif dual.

I can't find the leveling tables for the THACO and number of attacks bonus, so I don't really know at what level would be advisable to Dual. Any suggestions??

http://playithardcore.com/pihwiki/index.php?title=Baldur's_Gate:_Progression_Charts

Kensai is probably best to dual at 9, from there on you stop getting fighter hp bonus and get kensai kit bonuses, and extra levels start to cost much more xp. 13 is another nice spot if you can wait, there you get extra .5 attack and nicely low saving throws and some more kensai bonus. But 13 would take so long to gain fighter abilities again, it might be a real pain. And delays when you get HLAs too, by 1million xp, and use all items will be really crucial.

Rangers is probably nicest at 9 too, after that their levels start costing such a fuckton of xp, even more than fighter... Seems to get less benefit from waiting to 13, unless the spellcasting is somehow affected.

1 thing is though, you might not want to dual them at the same time, so you don't get this awkward spot where you've got 2 low level guys with duals inactivated, when you cant even get easy xp by reading scrolls.

In the end I might wait kensai till 13, to have a good fighter while the ranger is learning. That's a long time without detect traps/lockpick though. :/


Berkser --> Mage is better than Kensai --> Mage if you dual at 9.

Multiclassing is great if you don't want to deal with the weak period that dual classes have. Duals are very strong when they regain their first class' abilities, but Multiclasses are better as you get into the 20s.

Good party size is 3-4. Strongest classes in late game are probably Fighter/Mage, Ranger/Cleric, Sorcerer, and Wild Mage (if you enjoy abusing the Chain Contingency+Imp. Chaos Shield bug).



It was kensai-theif dual I had in mind.

I dualled my ranger at the beggining in level 7, and I plan to dual the kensai at 13 so my ranger will be powerful enough while the other character grows.
besiger
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Croatia2452 Posts
September 30 2010 12:42 GMT
#391
On September 30 2010 00:22 lgd-haze wrote:
When we're at an Infinity Engine topic I'm taking the opportunity to ask a few questions about Icewind Dale 2

Me and a friend is about to start playing this. Through the Hearts of Fury difficult setting for some serious challenge.

Can anyone give us some good team composition and general thumb rules or something.

We're aiming to clear it up with only 2 chars. But we can stretch out to 4 (2 chars each).

So it would be awesome if someone could shed some light on this.

Thanks in advance.


If you are playing for the first time with level 1 characters I dont think you will get very far in heart of fury, its meant more for characters that have already finished the game once, I had a 4 character party that rolled through the normal game without any problems what so ever, but on heart of fury I had to rely more or less on monster summons that are also stronger on HoF. As with character creation if you just follow more or less the same rules as in BG character creations stated in this thread you cant really go wrong, IWD is a lot easier than BG and more straight forward.
A weak will coupled with delusions of grandeur
DoubleZee
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada556 Posts
September 30 2010 20:38 GMT
#392
I gave up on the iron mines and went to save Minsc's witch girl instead. Gained a couple levels and am finally starting to feel like my characters are somewhat powerful. What are some other quests I should do before returning to the Iron Mines? I'm trying to avoid as many BG1 spoilers as I can so gamefaqs is not an option.

BTW I installed the BG1 NPC mod before I started playing last night and it instantly made the game more entertaining. I don't know how people can play vanilla BG1 anymore.
Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!
Aquafresh
Profile Joined May 2007
United States824 Posts
October 01 2010 03:32 GMT
#393
On October 01 2010 05:38 DoubleZee wrote:
I gave up on the iron mines and went to save Minsc's witch girl instead. Gained a couple levels and am finally starting to feel like my characters are somewhat powerful. What are some other quests I should do before returning to the Iron Mines? I'm trying to avoid as many BG1 spoilers as I can so gamefaqs is not an option.

BTW I installed the BG1 NPC mod before I started playing last night and it instantly made the game more entertaining. I don't know how people can play vanilla BG1 anymore.


There's a good 1000 exp and a good NPC in the carnival area. Also have you spoken to the fat guy in Nashkell about the bounty on Prism yet? You should deal with that quest in some way or another.

There are lots of sub quests, some interesting, some just go fetch. Just go wander around in the wilderness if you feel like you can take it. You'll be surprised at what you find.

Another thing to do would be to swing back up to Beregost and go to the Temple for quests. The mines are not hard though, a level 2/3 party mix can deal with them without too much trouble, and you're pretty much guaranteed to be level 3 coming out, higher if you're a thief or something that levels real fast.
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-01 04:11:54
October 01 2010 03:43 GMT
#394
On October 01 2010 05:38 DoubleZee wrote:
I gave up on the iron mines and went to save Minsc's witch girl instead. Gained a couple levels and am finally starting to feel like my characters are somewhat powerful. What are some other quests I should do before returning to the Iron Mines? I'm trying to avoid as many BG1 spoilers as I can so gamefaqs is not an option.

BTW I installed the BG1 NPC mod before I started playing last night and it instantly made the game more entertaining. I don't know how people can play vanilla BG1 anymore.

Imo you can go the mine and then you will be strong enough to clear all the south areas.
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
JohannesH
Profile Joined September 2009
Finland1364 Posts
October 01 2010 04:11 GMT
#395
Hmm I was thinking, is it possible to finish a romance, then ditch that girl, and then go after another? Or is it too permanent relationship at that point, that throwing out of party won't rid me of it? :D
If you have to ask, you don't know.
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
October 01 2010 04:20 GMT
#396
On October 01 2010 13:11 JohannesH wrote:
Hmm I was thinking, is it possible to finish a romance, then ditch that girl, and then go after another? Or is it too permanent relationship at that point, that throwing out of party won't rid me of it? :D

It's possible afaik.

You have to (after a huge amount of playtyime) pick up a new, unleveled NPC and find something to do for the real-time based messages, but there's no theoretical reason why you can't.
afirlortwo
Profile Joined April 2010
United States161 Posts
October 01 2010 04:46 GMT
#397
this was (is) an awesome game
Just a momentary diversion on the road to the grave
besiger
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Croatia2452 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-01 11:33:39
October 01 2010 11:32 GMT
#398
god the mines are such a pain in the ass, a friend and me where playing with a mage and sorcerer which is horrible at the start on its own, but then come the mines, 24234 kobolds and 3 4 arrows are a sure death for any of our characters, but the worst part was just 6xp per kobol, so its like you are wasting your time for nothing and dying every time you try to rest (T_T)
A weak will coupled with delusions of grandeur
oN_Silva
Profile Joined October 2009
197 Posts
October 01 2010 12:23 GMT
#399
wtf, i thought the mines were great. but then again, i had a dwarf paladin and killed a bunch of guards before to get their armors ^^

iPlaY.NettleS
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Australia4456 Posts
October 02 2010 02:41 GMT
#400
On October 01 2010 20:32 besiger wrote:
god the mines are such a pain in the ass, a friend and me where playing with a mage and sorcerer which is horrible at the start on its own, but then come the mines, 24234 kobolds and 3 4 arrows are a sure death for any of our characters, but the worst part was just 6xp per kobol, so its like you are wasting your time for nothing and dying every time you try to rest (T_T)

recruit a few crappy members and just suicide them when you get to the last part of the mines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7PvoI6gvQs
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM764
TKL 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 764
ByuN 292
mouzHeroMarine 245
TKL 241
UpATreeSC 73
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19628
Calm 2997
Shuttle 1053
Horang2 443
Dewaltoss 126
Rush 105
Zeus 57
Free 42
sorry 32
Killer 25
[ Show more ]
Trap 24
ToSsGirL 19
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 17
Bale 16
Aegong 15
Rock 13
Hm[arnc] 12
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi1401
League of Legends
KnowMe52
Counter-Strike
fl0m4999
pashabiceps699
Fnx 646
x6flipin293
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
singsing2007
Grubby1505
Liquid`RaSZi1468
Beastyqt660
C9.Mang0255
crisheroes251
B2W.Neo216
420jenkins195
dupreeh171
IndyStarCraft 166
Trikslyr92
QueenE89
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH282
• EnkiAlexander 22
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3352
• WagamamaTV529
League of Legends
• Nemesis3456
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur803
• imaqtpie465
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 18m
INu's Battles
17h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 18m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.