• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:47
CEST 21:47
KST 04:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7165 users

Red 5 Studios unveils Firefall f2p shooter MMO - Page 14

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 32 Next All
Detri
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom683 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-30 17:48:23
April 30 2012 17:41 GMT
#261
On May 01 2012 02:23 Dubzex wrote:
Firefall sent out friend invites for each account so I have 2 invites to give away. If anyone is interested post here and I will PM you.



Where did you see that? I have access to the beta and would be willing to donate some invites to the TL community also

nvm, i found the email

Just message me on TL for an invite to the beta first 2 ofc


Need your email in the message btw
The poor are thieves, beggars and whores, the rich are politicians, solicitors and courtesans...
Dubzex
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6994 Posts
April 30 2012 17:43 GMT
#262
Here: http://beta.firefallthegame.com/referrals

You need to log in to see how many you have.
"DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY CARRY OR YOU WILL BE CARRIED INTO THE ABYSS OF SUFFERING" - Tyler 'TC' Cook
Jaeng
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada110 Posts
April 30 2012 17:48 GMT
#263
Id definetly like to try this out if anyone has a key they are willing to pass my way

Thanks in advance.
Makavw
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia165 Posts
April 30 2012 18:05 GMT
#264
I would also like an invite if somone has extra,
cheers
Detri
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom683 Posts
April 30 2012 18:06 GMT
#265
need emails
The poor are thieves, beggars and whores, the rich are politicians, solicitors and courtesans...
Archers_bane
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1338 Posts
April 30 2012 18:13 GMT
#266
I pm'd you Detri. Would love to try it if you still have invites!

User was temp banned for this post.
Starcraft's BW glory days have passed, RIP Jaedong's dominance - 2013...EDIT 2017: WE BACK BOYS
Dubzex
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6994 Posts
April 30 2012 18:29 GMT
#267
OK I sent to Archers_bane and Vaporized. Both my invites are gone now.
"DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY CARRY OR YOU WILL BE CARRIED INTO THE ABYSS OF SUFFERING" - Tyler 'TC' Cook
Dubzex
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6994 Posts
April 30 2012 18:48 GMT
#268
Hey Archers_Bane, I am glad you took an invite from both Detri and myself on two separate email accounts. It is not like there were others who wanted to play as well you prick. This is probably the most scumbag move I have ever seen on TL to date.
"DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY CARRY OR YOU WILL BE CARRIED INTO THE ABYSS OF SUFFERING" - Tyler 'TC' Cook
FaRess
Profile Joined September 2010
Tunisia937 Posts
April 30 2012 21:43 GMT
#269
I have two beta keys, I really want to try CS:GO, so I will trade one for that, and give one for free.
YoloStar <3
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
May 01 2012 00:29 GMT
#270
They're coming to RTX in Austin, and so will I :D

http://www.firefallthegame.com/community/threads/firefall-at-rooster-teeth-expo-in-austin-tx-july-7-9.35787/
BloodNinja
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2791 Posts
May 01 2012 01:57 GMT
#271
I would love a beta invite if anyone has one for free. If I get any in the future I will pass them along in this thread as well. I saw Scoots playing this a couple weeks ago and it looked interesting.
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 04:05:48
May 01 2012 04:03 GMT
#272
On May 01 2012 03:48 Dubzex wrote:
Hey Archers_Bane, I am glad you took an invite from both Detri and myself on two separate email accounts. It is not like there were others who wanted to play as well you prick. This is probably the most scumbag move I have ever seen on TL to date.

It was a mistake idiot, he accidentally received two keys unintentionally using his personal email when he meant to use his business email
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
diggurd
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Norway346 Posts
May 01 2012 19:51 GMT
#273
not to be an asshole, but i change firefall invites for dota2's :D
the interesting thing about this quote is that youll only understand whats interesting when youre done reading it. ǝɯıʇ ɹn ƃuıʇsɐʍ n ǝɹɐ ʎɥʍ
bubO
Profile Joined August 2010
United States367 Posts
May 16 2012 22:57 GMT
#274
Just got invited to the beta
Protoss...
CagedMind
Profile Joined February 2010
United States506 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-17 23:27:07
May 17 2012 04:44 GMT
#275
I'm unsure about the game but would love to try it out. If you have a key with nobody to give it to I wouldn't mind ^^
cagedmind@rocketmail.com
your micro has been depleted
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
May 17 2012 04:50 GMT
#276
I've kind of refocused my energies a bit and taken a break.

They're constantly improving PvP balance, but I really don't give a shit about PvP. It's a clusterfuck with pubs and I don't have enough friends to make a full team (and they have teams disabled until they get enough to where teams don't queue against pubs), and no PvE content has been added (but what's there has been polished a fair bit) for a few months.
Tachion
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada8573 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-22 19:35:28
May 22 2012 19:34 GMT
#277


major changes coming soon. It definitely looks like a step forward. I'm rather excited for it.
i was driving down the road this november eve and spotted a hitchhiker walking down the street. i pulled over and saw that it was only a tree. i uprooted it and put it in my trunk. do trees like marshmallow peeps? cause that's all i have and will have.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
May 22 2012 19:48 GMT
#278
On May 23 2012 04:34 Tachion wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUE9grLXiM8&list=UUxf5w-2pnx74SpNy6P7QWSA&index=1&feature=plcp

major changes coming soon. It definitely looks like a step forward. I'm rather excited for it.


Definitely interesting. Without the level progression I'm kind of unsure how they are going to keep people interested in PvE. Sure, you can farm rare resources, but once you craft BiS, what then?
Darksamus6
Profile Joined March 2011
United States79 Posts
May 26 2012 02:30 GMT
#279
If anyone has invites to this game, I would love to try it out. I am liking the videos I have saw of it.

Thanks in advance!
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
June 03 2012 16:13 GMT
#280
I just got in the beta yesterday. I'm pretty impressed by how it's looking. It also kind of suprises me this thread seems to slugging along a bit. A lot of potential in this game.
Pokemon Master
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1031
IndyStarCraft 199
Nina 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16159
Calm 2289
Horang2 292
Mini 175
Rush 105
EffOrt 93
Zeus 48
Trap 23
scan(afreeca) 17
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto12
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5379
Fnx 1539
pashabiceps1322
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King56
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3854
Liquid`Hasu567
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1762
Beastyqt715
B2W.Neo540
C9.Mang0327
crisheroes136
QueenE106
Trikslyr104
Dewaltoss69
UpATreeSC59
JuggernautJason25
ZombieGrub20
shahzam17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade936
Other Games
• imaqtpie979
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 13m
INu's Battles
15h 13m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 13m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.