• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:39
CEST 08:39
KST 15:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8504 users

World of Tanks - Page 65

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 69 Next
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
July 01 2013 16:58 GMT
#1281
On July 02 2013 01:54 Perscienter wrote:
The link says the discount ends.

I complain about their information policy and that I can never rely on them even when it comes to simple documentation.

I too hate this, a lot ><
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
July 01 2013 17:08 GMT
#1282
On July 02 2013 01:54 Perscienter wrote:
The link says the discount ends.

I complain about their information policy and that I can never rely on them even when it comes to simple documentation.

The current situation is ok for me, but there will soon be huge nerfs, which are in the air. Since I started before 2013 I don't know why you bully me for being sceptical. Only now they made it at least possible to catch up in gold items (which aren't gold items). Time is money, a proverb says. And tier Xs are costly to maintain.

I would also say that WG admitted it, if I could trust any source, but I have to do more reading.

Bottom line: current situation is ok.


I'm not bullying, i just react weird to being, uhm.. "den Hals nicht vollkriegen", whatever that means in english. And sometimes you come off like that.

With discount they mean the 50% off, after the discount ends it will be 20k again. But still normal credits.
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-01 17:10:55
July 01 2013 17:09 GMT
#1283
On July 02 2013 01:28 m4inbrain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 01:12 Lucumo wrote:
On July 01 2013 18:36 Serejai wrote:
Buying gold gets you premium tanks which, while perfectly fine at Tier X, are pretty overpowered at leveling tiers because they start with 100% crew.

How come my premium tank started with a 50% crew?


Because premium tanks start with a 50% crew, that's why.

It was a rhetorical question which implied that the crew comes at 50% and not 100% like he said.

On July 02 2013 02:08 m4inbrain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 01:54 Perscienter wrote:
The link says the discount ends.

I complain about their information policy and that I can never rely on them even when it comes to simple documentation.

The current situation is ok for me, but there will soon be huge nerfs, which are in the air. Since I started before 2013 I don't know why you bully me for being sceptical. Only now they made it at least possible to catch up in gold items (which aren't gold items). Time is money, a proverb says. And tier Xs are costly to maintain.

I would also say that WG admitted it, if I could trust any source, but I have to do more reading.

Bottom line: current situation is ok.


I'm not bullying, i just react weird to being, uhm.. "den Hals nicht vollkriegen", whatever that means in english. And sometimes you come off like that.

Can't get enough of something?
sekalf
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden522 Posts
July 01 2013 17:15 GMT
#1284
On July 02 2013 02:08 m4inbrain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 01:54 Perscienter wrote:
The link says the discount ends.

I complain about their information policy and that I can never rely on them even when it comes to simple documentation.

The current situation is ok for me, but there will soon be huge nerfs, which are in the air. Since I started before 2013 I don't know why you bully me for being sceptical. Only now they made it at least possible to catch up in gold items (which aren't gold items). Time is money, a proverb says. And tier Xs are costly to maintain.

I would also say that WG admitted it, if I could trust any source, but I have to do more reading.

Bottom line: current situation is ok.


I'm not bullying, i just react weird to being, uhm.. "den Hals nicht vollkriegen", whatever that means in english.


Greedy?
Perscienter
Profile Joined June 2010
957 Posts
July 01 2013 17:56 GMT
#1285
That. But I don't understand it. A complete shooter without manipulations was once the standard in the genre. Not this.
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
July 01 2013 18:00 GMT
#1286
Yep, thanks, was in a hurry and couldn't look it up. ^^

In what genre though, tank-simulation? Shooter? WoT doesn't really fit in either genre imho. That's just nitpicking though.
Elegance
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada917 Posts
July 03 2013 01:02 GMT
#1287
i hope for a big sale for july 4th
Power of Ze
ZeratuLsc2
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada426 Posts
July 03 2013 08:35 GMT
#1288
Victory!
Battle: Abbey July-02-13 11:26:47 AM
Vehicle: Pz.Kpfw. Tiger II
Experience received: 3,432
Credits received: 139,363
Battle Achievements: Brothers in Arms, Confederate, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


http://wotreplays.com/site/241008#abbey-hellfury-pzkpfw_vib_tiger_ii
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
July 03 2013 19:16 GMT
#1289
On July 03 2013 10:02 Elegance wrote:
i hope for a big sale for july 4th

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/22/4th-july-weekend/

Depends on what you want on sale, I guess! Still a nice big weekend. Looking forward to it.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-04 19:54:51
July 04 2013 19:37 GMT
#1290
I am really disliking the SU-85. It feels weaker than the SU-85B :|

I mean, it's an upgrade I suppose, but not a very noticeable one.

My main gripe is that my damage is pretty much the exact same - while health of all tanks seems to have doubled. Now, I have a 122m available which does like 500 damage a shot and is very nice... except it only has like 60 penetration and as such never seems to land a hit on anything.

And oh god, the horrible accuracy of the 122m... plus it never seems to hit for anywhere close to the full 500 damage. I usually only hit around 150, which is what the 85m hits for nearly every time and with better accuracy and twice the penetration. Am I really supposed to be using the same gun I used last tier on this tank? :[
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
sekalf
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden522 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-04 20:59:47
July 04 2013 20:59 GMT
#1291
On July 05 2013 04:37 Serejai wrote:
I am really disliking the SU-85. It feels weaker than the SU-85B :|

I mean, it's an upgrade I suppose, but not a very noticeable one.

My main gripe is that my damage is pretty much the exact same - while health of all tanks seems to have doubled. Now, I have a 122m available which does like 500 damage a shot and is very nice... except it only has like 60 penetration and as such never seems to land a hit on anything.

And oh god, the horrible accuracy of the 122m... plus it never seems to hit for anywhere close to the full 500 damage. I usually only hit around 150, which is what the 85m hits for nearly every time and with better accuracy and twice the penetration. Am I really supposed to be using the same gun I used last tier on this tank? :[


The SU85 is a great TD, I really enjoyed playing it.
You should not use the derp gun on it, get the top 85 mm gun. Its got very good accuracy and decent dps.
Also, if you are using a derp gun you should really use premium ammo. Theres no point in using a derp with only HE shells.

The SU85 has amazing camo rating, so its important to take advantage of that. However it has very low view range so you probably wont be able to spot targets yourself.

All the TDs in the soviet tree you are in are very good, especially the ISU152 with the BL10 gun.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
July 04 2013 21:28 GMT
#1292
I was originally going to rush to the T6 tank but then I realized getting 26k experience is going to take a while at my current rate of about 1k an hour. So, instead I opted to go ahead and upgrade the SU-85 a bit and just farm credits here during the 4th of July weekend.

I picked the derp gun because I felt like I couldn't kill anything with the 85mm I was using (stock one). 50-120 damage a shot on average when most tanks I'm being matched against are T6/T7 with like 800+ HP and can also shoot me for 300+ damage a shot. I pretty much get one shot off then die because they do twice my damage and four times my health. I was hoping the 122mm would alleviate that a bit since it would only take 1-2 shots to kill most tanks. However, the awful accuracy and low penetration make it worse than the 85mm.

I'm just at a loss for what to do. If I get a match with other Tier 5s I do just fine... but 90% of my games involve me being at the very bottom of the list against a bunch of Tier 7s that I can't even damage. Seems like the only T5s that have any success at all are the KV-1s.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
sekalf
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden522 Posts
July 04 2013 22:46 GMT
#1293
On July 05 2013 06:28 Serejai wrote:
I was originally going to rush to the T6 tank but then I realized getting 26k experience is going to take a while at my current rate of about 1k an hour. So, instead I opted to go ahead and upgrade the SU-85 a bit and just farm credits here during the 4th of July weekend.

Rushing to new tanks wont do you no good really, just because you get higher tiers doesnt mean you will do better since you will get put against higher tier tanks.
Then again, if you dont like the tank you should probably try some other tank. The game is about having fun, and if you dont like the tank then you wont have fun.
If you dont like the SU85 then you probably wont like any of the other tanks in that tank tree.

I picked the derp gun because I felt like I couldn't kill anything with the 85mm I was using (stock one). 50-120 damage a shot on average when most tanks I'm being matched against are T6/T7 with like 800+ HP and can also shoot me for 300+ damage a shot. I pretty much get one shot off then die because they do twice my damage and four times my health. I was hoping the 122mm would alleviate that a bit since it would only take 1-2 shots to kill most tanks. However, the awful accuracy and low penetration make it worse than the 85mm.

As I said, theres no point using HE ammo in derp guns. You wont pen anything and you will do very low damage when you dont pen.
The top 85 mm gun is very good for its tier, the tank is way better with that gun equipped.

I'm just at a loss for what to do. If I get a match with other Tier 5s I do just fine... but 90% of my games involve me being at the very bottom of the list against a bunch of Tier 7s that I can't even damage. Seems like the only T5s that have any success at all are the KV-1s.


The matchmaking is random, sometimes you are lowest tier. That is the same for all tanks except the absolute top tiers.
It may feel like you are always bottom tier, but Im sure its not the case.
The KV1 is nice, but has its negative sides as well. Mostly its terrible speed.

It would be interesting to see a replay of yours to see how you play. Since I had a great time in the SU85 (60% winrate only solo play) I dont know why you arent having much success in it.

Bog
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Netherlands49 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-04 23:46:23
July 04 2013 23:44 GMT
#1294
This is going to sound like a whine-story, and it is

It's so unbelievable, this evening, I've won only 8 games, out of 47. I don't consider myself a bad player at all; 53% @4k games and consistent above average damage. F.e. some games in my French T7 TD, I've lost 9 games straight in a row with it. Considering most games have an almost 50% change of winning, this would be a 1:512 chance of happening. But that pales in comparison with my VK16.02 Leopard, 16 straight losses (that's an estimate 0.0015% chance of ever occuring!). I'm unsure whether I'll ever be able to raise it's winratio above 50% again after today

These kind of days really make me depressed.


But to add something to this thread that is a bit more helpfull. This game is highly moddable and many mods have been created already. The most usefull would, imho, the XVM-mod. Or "Extended Visualization Mod". Among other things, this makes the minimap show the last known position of enemy tanks and displays your viewing range. Very useful! It's downloadable here and English instructions are included.
Elegance
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada917 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-05 01:07:42
July 05 2013 01:05 GMT
#1295
On July 05 2013 08:44 Bog wrote:
This is going to sound like a whine-story, and it is

It's so unbelievable, this evening, I've won only 8 games, out of 47. I don't consider myself a bad player at all; 53% @4k games and consistent above average damage. F.e. some games in my French T7 TD, I've lost 9 games straight in a row with it. Considering most games have an almost 50% change of winning, this would be a 1:512 chance of happening. But that pales in comparison with my VK16.02 Leopard, 16 straight losses (that's an estimate 0.0015% chance of ever occuring!). I'm unsure whether I'll ever be able to raise it's winratio above 50% again after today

These kind of days really make me depressed.


But to add something to this thread that is a bit more helpfull. This game is highly moddable and many mods have been created already. The most usefull would, imho, the XVM-mod. Or "Extended Visualization Mod". Among other things, this makes the minimap show the last known position of enemy tanks and displays your viewing range. Very useful! It's downloadable here and English instructions are included.

been on a losing streak too. Went down 5% wr on my hellcat because i lost 10 out of 11 or something. I get up to 53% wr overall and then MM decides thats enough and makes me go on a gigantic losing streak. I wouldnt be complaining if i was playing like garbage either.
Power of Ze
rd
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2586 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-05 03:11:23
July 05 2013 03:02 GMT
#1296
On July 05 2013 04:37 Serejai wrote:
I am really disliking the SU-85. It feels weaker than the SU-85B :|

I mean, it's an upgrade I suppose, but not a very noticeable one.

My main gripe is that my damage is pretty much the exact same - while health of all tanks seems to have doubled. Now, I have a 122m available which does like 500 damage a shot and is very nice... except it only has like 60 penetration and as such never seems to land a hit on anything.

And oh god, the horrible accuracy of the 122m... plus it never seems to hit for anywhere close to the full 500 damage. I usually only hit around 150, which is what the 85m hits for nearly every time and with better accuracy and twice the penetration. Am I really supposed to be using the same gun I used last tier on this tank? :[


Just hang in there. The SU-100 gets better and will eventually lead to the amazing SU-152. I can't say whether or not the grind will be worth it but the 152 has monstrous damage for it's tier.

As for not hitting for 500 damage, you won't see that kind of damage unless you penetrate. HE shells have very low penetration. Instead of bouncing off and doing no damage when they fail to penetrate, the explosion can penetrate weaker outside modules within the immediate blast radius for partial damage. The crew commander announcing "penetration" when firing HE shells is very misleading, because HE shells will almost always "penetrate," in the sense that it's dealing damage. In order to actually hit for that 500 alpha damage though, you need to hit a critical weakspot and fully penetrate. If you don't see a number bigger than 300 your round failed to penetrate.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
July 05 2013 06:37 GMT
#1297
On July 05 2013 08:44 Bog wrote:
This is going to sound like a whine-story, and it is

It's so unbelievable, this evening, I've won only 8 games, out of 47. I don't consider myself a bad player at all; 53% @4k games and consistent above average damage. F.e. some games in my French T7 TD, I've lost 9 games straight in a row with it. Considering most games have an almost 50% change of winning, this would be a 1:512 chance of happening. But that pales in comparison with my VK16.02 Leopard, 16 straight losses (that's an estimate 0.0015% chance of ever occuring!). I'm unsure whether I'll ever be able to raise it's winratio above 50% again after today

These kind of days really make me depressed.


But to add something to this thread that is a bit more helpfull. This game is highly moddable and many mods have been created already. The most usefull would, imho, the XVM-mod. Or "Extended Visualization Mod". Among other things, this makes the minimap show the last known position of enemy tanks and displays your viewing range. Very useful! It's downloadable here and English instructions are included.

It happens, especially on the big special weekends. I decided to pick up the Stug finally, after getting the XP for it on the Hetzer ages ago and selling it for garage space. I've lost a total of 9 out of 9 games in a row now, averaging 2 kills and over 600 damage per round. It just happens, no matter the odds. Teams, man...
ZeratuLsc2
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada426 Posts
July 05 2013 08:00 GMT
#1298
Summer holidays are on, expect 2 months of terrrrible. The good news is that roughly 50% of the time the enemy team will be more terrible than your own.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
July 05 2013 16:42 GMT
#1299
On July 05 2013 07:46 sekalf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2013 06:28 Serejai wrote:
I was originally going to rush to the T6 tank but then I realized getting 26k experience is going to take a while at my current rate of about 1k an hour. So, instead I opted to go ahead and upgrade the SU-85 a bit and just farm credits here during the 4th of July weekend.

Rushing to new tanks wont do you no good really, just because you get higher tiers doesnt mean you will do better since you will get put against higher tier tanks.
Then again, if you dont like the tank you should probably try some other tank. The game is about having fun, and if you dont like the tank then you wont have fun.
If you dont like the SU85 then you probably wont like any of the other tanks in that tank tree.

Show nested quote +
I picked the derp gun because I felt like I couldn't kill anything with the 85mm I was using (stock one). 50-120 damage a shot on average when most tanks I'm being matched against are T6/T7 with like 800+ HP and can also shoot me for 300+ damage a shot. I pretty much get one shot off then die because they do twice my damage and four times my health. I was hoping the 122mm would alleviate that a bit since it would only take 1-2 shots to kill most tanks. However, the awful accuracy and low penetration make it worse than the 85mm.

As I said, theres no point using HE ammo in derp guns. You wont pen anything and you will do very low damage when you dont pen.
The top 85 mm gun is very good for its tier, the tank is way better with that gun equipped.

Show nested quote +
I'm just at a loss for what to do. If I get a match with other Tier 5s I do just fine... but 90% of my games involve me being at the very bottom of the list against a bunch of Tier 7s that I can't even damage. Seems like the only T5s that have any success at all are the KV-1s.


The matchmaking is random, sometimes you are lowest tier. That is the same for all tanks except the absolute top tiers.
It may feel like you are always bottom tier, but Im sure its not the case.
The KV1 is nice, but has its negative sides as well. Mostly its terrible speed.

It would be interesting to see a replay of yours to see how you play. Since I had a great time in the SU85 (60% winrate only solo play) I dont know why you arent having much success in it.



I'm not actually sure how to save replays but here's my profile page if it provides any info: http://worldoftanks.com/community/accounts/1005210269-Serejai/

Basically I just sit in a bush and snipe all game. Kill someone, then relocate to avoid artillery hitting me. Rinse and repeat. The problem is that my teammates are... unreliable, to say the least. If I have decent teammates that actually spot for me and whatnot then I will go 3-5 kills a match and live until we win. If, however, all the light tanks and heavy tanks on my team also sit in bushes and try to snipe... then I never really get the chance to shoot anything and generally I die because the other team spots me with their light tanks and one of their snipers, who I can't even see, takes me out (and the rest of my team).

I have about a 50% winrate overall and it's pretty black and white as to whether or not I win or lose. Every win involves more than 2/3rds of my team alive at the end and every loss involves more than 2/3rds of the enemy team alive at the end. It's literally a coin toss as to which team gets the good players and which team gets the less-stellar ones, and if I'm on the winning team I always do amazing.

In short I guess my issue isn't the actual SU-85 itself (although I do feel like the SU-76 was much more powerful for its tier, as was the SU-85B) but more or less the fact that if I have bad teammates I can't really do anything at all with it.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
July 05 2013 16:59 GMT
#1300
On July 05 2013 17:00 Hellfury wrote:
Summer holidays are on, expect 2 months of terrrrible. The good news is that roughly 50% of the time the enemy team will be more terrible than your own.

Pretty much this. Yesterday I got 10 kills at T3 even though they KSed me two times. The other three...two survived(too lazy to search, just invaded) and one got destroyed somewhere else.
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech132
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 195
Dewaltoss 119
sSak 37
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick851
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt602
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 22m
Replay Cast
16h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.