• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:54
CEST 11:54
KST 18:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9382 users

MarineKing Fan Club - Page 453

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 451 452 453 454 455 507 Next
CutTheEnemy
Profile Joined November 2013
Canada373 Posts
January 28 2014 01:13 GMT
#9041
I have a mouse that I can configure to any dpi with a button press. He said long ago he used 600, but I tested every dpi by increments of 50 in the range and copied his mouse movements with mine while he played. He's using 500dpi.


He's streaming and played some more intense games today. I think he might be using 600dpi after all, based on his fastest boxing during a big fight. I can't be sure. That's estimation for you.
Can we help spread the word and create pressure to get Rob Pardo to replace Browder as head of Sc2? Pardo led the team for broodwar, frozen throne, and wow/BC. We need to make this a thing before LotV development starts. Think about it.
Archile
Profile Joined June 2011
United States403 Posts
January 28 2014 01:35 GMT
#9042
anyone have his current playlist? thanks
Just a bad player trying to be a little less bad
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-28 06:07:31
January 28 2014 06:07 GMT
#9043
On January 28 2014 10:13 CutTheEnemy wrote:
Show nested quote +
I have a mouse that I can configure to any dpi with a button press. He said long ago he used 600, but I tested every dpi by increments of 50 in the range and copied his mouse movements with mine while he played. He's using 500dpi.


He's streaming and played some more intense games today. I think he might be using 600dpi after all, based on his fastest boxing during a big fight. I can't be sure. That's estimation for you.

I don't even know if you can do that. Doesn't it depend on which grip the person uses, what is moving for a swipe (fingers, wrist or whole arm), and then the physical capacity of these things (length of fingers, flexibility of wrists, length of arm and speed to move them all)?
If you don't know all that it's hard to tell what dpi a person is using. I think it's pretty clear if a person uses a low dpi setting like MKP (I'd say lower than 1000 dpi is quite obvious) vs a high dpi setting (like Taeja, 1800 dpi I think), but the difference between 500 and 600 dpi shouldn't be noticeable.
At least for me it isn't, when I record my play
mooncifer
Profile Joined October 2012
109 Posts
January 28 2014 18:45 GMT
#9044
On January 28 2014 06:07 Apoteosis wrote:
I want to share a story:

I was GM with zerg in 2011. I retired for most of 2012 and half of 2013. Then I came back and MKP announced his retirement.
I always wanted to play equally with the three races, so I went random since 2013. But my terran was really struggling. My gameplay was really bad, I fell to platinum. Then, one day (december 29th 2013 or something like that), I had a terrible discussion with my gf. And that night, when I was sad and lonely, came to TL and saw that MKP was streaming sc2 again. I tuned in instantly, and... i don't know what happened there: I felt like... magic. My passion for the game was renewed. I felt like, comforted. It was a strange sensation... and all because of MKP streaming. My attitude towards sc2 and my approach for the game changed drastically since that day (and btw, I am still with my gf, happier than ever, but that is unrelated lol). Now i have a splendid record with terran, I am close to masters again. I feel like when I purchased wol: curious, happy, fresh, etc.

I wanted to share this little story of mine, because of MKP, I feel happiness when I play this game. Just like 2011. We can all have a new start, just like MKP. And most of all, MKP. He is a legend of SC2, the game I love. And I will be forever thankful to him because I noticed that he enjoys the game. He plays SC2 with joy. And he transmits that happiness to us, his fans.

MKP fighting !

EDIT: I apologize beforehand for any mistakes in my redaction. English is not my native language.


nice story
dedicate
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 28 2014 18:48 GMT
#9045
The announcement of MarineKing possibly returning to sc2 made me decide to re-subscribe to this fan club.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
MrSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden93 Posts
January 29 2014 18:24 GMT
#9046
MKP FIGHTING!

If the esF teams are disbanding I would love to see Liquid_MKP !
hidetoaizen
Profile Joined January 2013
Norway460 Posts
January 29 2014 18:39 GMT
#9047
its only eSF thats disbanding, not the teams, and Prime is a KeSPA team anyway.
Nal_rA | Stork | MKP | ㅇㅅㅌㅅ | Shine | do your best whatever whenever wherever ! - LiquidHerO | I don't know about any other day, but today I'm the champion of the world - SouL_Dear
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
January 29 2014 19:40 GMT
#9048
MarineKing playing in PL would be sick! And due to ByuN being mia Prime needs a terran especially if that terran is MKP
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
xlnqeniuz
Profile Joined October 2013
Netherlands30 Posts
January 31 2014 17:07 GMT
#9049
I think I'm gonna die if MKP doesn't stream soon, I've been watching so many games of MKP it's insane, I need MKP rehab...

Also, does anyone know where I can find MLG Winter Arena #1 VODs? Can't see them on majorleaguegaming.com ;-;
MARINEKING! ~ PIGLET! <3 - Yoona! *_*
hidetoaizen
Profile Joined January 2013
Norway460 Posts
January 31 2014 17:15 GMT
#9050
try their youtube channel
Nal_rA | Stork | MKP | ㅇㅅㅌㅅ | Shine | do your best whatever whenever wherever ! - LiquidHerO | I don't know about any other day, but today I'm the champion of the world - SouL_Dear
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 07 2014 21:46 GMT
#9051
[image loading]

creator, kal, mkp, gerrard!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
-NeBu-
Profile Joined September 2012
Poland107 Posts
February 07 2014 22:46 GMT
#9052
MKP <3
adiga
Profile Joined July 2011
495 Posts
February 08 2014 09:47 GMT
#9053
Where was that taken? Oh man I desperately need MKP back in SC2
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 08 2014 09:54 GMT
#9054
esports awards
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
February 08 2014 12:18 GMT
#9055
Do you know how tall MarineKing is?
bearzly
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada184 Posts
February 08 2014 15:58 GMT
#9056
On February 08 2014 21:18 ZenithM wrote:
Do you know how tall MarineKing is?


I'd say he's about 5'9" / 175 cm judging by the picture I got with him
Nuithari
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium737 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-11 12:31:31
February 11 2014 12:31 GMT
#9057
On February 09 2014 00:58 bearzly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 21:18 ZenithM wrote:
Do you know how tall MarineKing is?


I'd say he's about 5'9" / 175 cm judging by the picture I got with him


You're close! He's 173cm ^^
"Marineking's greatest strength is his enjoyment of the game" -Grubby
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 13 2014 05:57 GMT
#9058
http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/view.php?ud=2014021314130716066

[image loading]
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 13 2014 05:58 GMT
#9059
Yay he's back on the roster!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
adiga
Profile Joined July 2011
495 Posts
February 13 2014 06:02 GMT
#9060
FUCK YES!! OMG I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy right now!!!
Got a semester test in an hour and I don't think I will be able to focus after hearing this news.

At last man... Now my life is full.
Welcome back MKP <3
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
Prev 1 451 452 453 454 455 507 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps810
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax182
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS37
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 6m
Stellar Fest
3h 6m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.