• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:21
CEST 17:21
KST 00:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8641 users

MarineKing Fan Club - Page 452

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 450 451 452 453 454 507 Next
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
January 26 2014 12:35 GMT
#9021
Actually he's the third best Terran on KR ladder atm :D
JordanYOLO
Profile Joined September 2012
Australia92 Posts
January 27 2014 03:55 GMT
#9022
has he mentioned anything about coming back?
I am so cool.... :D. MKP!<3
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
January 27 2014 05:13 GMT
#9023
If he returned that would be quite sick!
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
January 27 2014 07:54 GMT
#9024
It's HAPPENING.
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
January 27 2014 08:40 GMT
#9025
Hail to the king baby!
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Liman
Profile Joined July 2012
Serbia681 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 08:43:55
January 27 2014 08:43 GMT
#9026
Yeah baby !!!
Freelancer veteran
Anthonie
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands220 Posts
January 27 2014 09:41 GMT
#9027
Yess, I'm so happy! My interest in SC2 is starting to come back :3
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 27 2014 09:44 GMT
#9028
^_^
Community News
TL+ Member
adiga
Profile Joined July 2011
495 Posts
January 27 2014 10:39 GMT
#9029
I just came. PLEASE be true please be true...
Now I need to download SC2 again :D
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 27 2014 10:43 GMT
#9030
i would be really sad if he came back and was still underperforming - so here's to top 5 terran plz~!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
eXeMarc
Profile Joined June 2012
Netherlands50 Posts
January 27 2014 10:45 GMT
#9031
On January 27 2014 19:43 opterown wrote:
i would be really sad if he came back and was still underperforming - so here's to top 5 terran plz~!

I'm just glad he's back ^^
We do what we must because we can!
Soohyung
Profile Joined April 2012
Korea (South)116 Posts
January 27 2014 11:30 GMT
#9032
Wow, I am happy. Back when he dropped out of GSL I was sad because he wasn't the greater player he once was anymore. It's different now. I don't have any expectations and I don't really care about results anymore, I just want my king to play Starcraft again. I thought I was never going to see him play again but he seems to be back now and this is fucking great. Of course I would love to see him do great but it isn't that important. I am happy no matter if he becomes one of the top terrans again, just to see him in the booth again is going to feel great. Maybe my passion for SC2 will return as well with MKP, I can only hope so. I will always cheer for you 이정훈, 사랑해~

[image loading]
이지은
Bluejava
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Sweden135 Posts
January 27 2014 12:45 GMT
#9033
The kid with the sick glasses!
"I've learned one thing for sure: Life is random and chaotic. Trying to put things into a pattern will only temporarily solve the problem. Once you embrace the madness, it will stop feeling overwhelming."
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
January 27 2014 13:21 GMT
#9034
EEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMM KAAAYYYYYYYYYY PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
DinoMight
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States3725 Posts
January 27 2014 15:25 GMT
#9035
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Marineking!!

I was watching him streaming this weekend.... still proxying all his buildings lol. We'll see if he can make it work. I hope he doesn't play too predictably like he used to. But he's so much fun to watch.
"Wtf I come back and find myself in camp DinoMight all of a sudden, feels weird man." -Wombat_NI
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13021 Posts
January 27 2014 19:26 GMT
#9036
Maybe it's time to play sc2 again, if the king is doing so :o.
I hope he is really coming back (someone on the general thread said it wasn't official yet), it will be so amazing to be able to see him play again :D.
WriterMaru
manniefresh
Profile Joined July 2011
United States74 Posts
January 27 2014 19:36 GMT
#9037
so is he switching to protoss?
Apoteosis
Profile Joined June 2011
Chile820 Posts
January 27 2014 20:53 GMT
#9038
http://www.twitch.tv/marinekingprime

MKP streaming now !
Life won like 200k and didn't hire a proper criminal lawyer.
Apoteosis
Profile Joined June 2011
Chile820 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 21:09:21
January 27 2014 21:07 GMT
#9039
I want to share a story:

I was GM with zerg in 2011. I retired for most of 2012 and half of 2013. Then I came back and MKP announced his retirement.
I always wanted to play equally with the three races, so I went random since 2013. But my terran was really struggling. My gameplay was really bad, I fell to platinum. Then, one day (december 29th 2013 or something like that), I had a terrible discussion with my gf. And that night, when I was sad and lonely, came to TL and saw that MKP was streaming sc2 again. I tuned in instantly, and... i don't know what happened there: I felt like... magic. My passion for the game was renewed. I felt like, comforted. It was a strange sensation... and all because of MKP streaming. My attitude towards sc2 and my approach for the game changed drastically since that day (and btw, I am still with my gf, happier than ever, but that is unrelated lol). Now i have a splendid record with terran, I am close to masters again. I feel like when I purchased wol: curious, happy, fresh, etc.

I wanted to share this little story of mine, because of MKP, I feel happiness when I play this game. Just like 2011. We can all have a new start, just like MKP. And most of all, MKP. He is a legend of SC2, the game I love. And I will be forever thankful to him because I noticed that he enjoys the game. He plays SC2 with joy. And he transmits that happiness to us, his fans.

MKP fighting !

EDIT: I apologize beforehand for any mistakes in my redaction. English is not my native language.
Life won like 200k and didn't hire a proper criminal lawyer.
ZerphyR
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Slovenia275 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 21:43:26
January 27 2014 21:26 GMT
#9040
I just love how he still manages to wreck people with 2 Rax.
Marineking, end of discussion !
Prev 1 450 451 452 453 454 507 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 688
ComeBackTV 412
SteadfastSC357
Rex119
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 357
ProTech141
Rex 119
CosmosSc2 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44500
Jaedong 1177
Hyuk 1161
Soma 808
Mini 592
Horang2 559
BeSt 506
EffOrt 447
Soulkey 403
Larva 397
[ Show more ]
ZerO 284
Stork 270
Rush 256
Last 239
Snow 236
ggaemo 212
hero 77
Mind 59
Killer 53
Free 52
Shinee 33
Sharp 33
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
yabsab 16
Rock 16
HiyA 15
Trap 15
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8575
qojqva1261
Dendi759
Counter-Strike
x6flipin945
Fnx 766
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2330
Khaldor1865
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2884
singsing2064
B2W.Neo893
hiko881
byalli421
Liquid`VortiX180
KnowMe119
QueenE82
Mew2King77
Trikslyr26
Railgan17
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1782
• Jankos1160
• TFBlade832
Other Games
• Shiphtur259
• WagamamaTV217
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 39m
OSC
21h 39m
Stellar Fest
21h 39m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.