• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:53
CEST 11:53
KST 18:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9353 users

MarineKing Fan Club - Page 444

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 442 443 444 445 446 507 Next
IMinato
Profile Joined May 2012
209 Posts
October 11 2013 12:23 GMT
#8861
Farewell my friend,the whole game got a lot less exciting for me :/
Still,so many good memories I can look back on,thank you for all of them. <3
You will always be my favourite SC2 player,my terran inspiration.I just wish you all the best,may you bring as much excitement to LoL as you did to SC2 and my heart...

All hail the King
LMT
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany27 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-11 13:02:19
October 11 2013 13:02 GMT
#8862
I always said to me that the day MarineKIng retires i will retire with him. I stopped following all the tournaments a while ago but i always followed MKP. I wanted him to come back to the top one more time to win the deserved GSL Championship. It really makes me sad that it will never happen.
So thank you for the good memories MarineKing and i wish you best of luck for your future.

All Hail to the King
MKP|Dimaga|Jaedong|Creator|Maru|Byun|BBong
Darrkhan
Profile Joined February 2012
Finland1236 Posts
October 11 2013 13:06 GMT
#8863
He really got me into sc2. I used to watch all his games and rage wtf is wrong when I'm not able to beat protoss players with marine marauder medivac (MKP used to play vs protoss without ghosts and not too many vikings either and still kickass protoss players :D)

This is so sad that he couldn't get back to his old form Wish him best luck in future

MKP fighting!~~
Soohyung
Profile Joined April 2012
Korea (South)116 Posts
October 11 2013 13:32 GMT
#8864
All hail the King, I will never forget you MKP and I will cheer you on even in League of Legends. It's sad to know that I won't ever watch a Starcraft game of MKP ever again, that I will never again wake up int the middle of the night to cheer for him, that I won't cry over his losses again. It's sad to see him go to League but I'm happy as long as he's happy with his decision. It might just be the right thing for him to do. Since he's been practicing to become a LoL pro for 3 months now I can understand why his results weren't as good. I suppose HotS wasn't all that good after all. But no matter what you do MarineKing, I will always cheer for you and be there to support you. All hail the king, 이정훈 화이팅!~

[image loading]
이지은
eXeMarc
Profile Joined June 2012
Netherlands50 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-11 13:41:37
October 11 2013 13:35 GMT
#8865
I mean, I guess it's not the end of the world.

We didn't get to see MKP play that much in SC2 anymore, so if he gets good in LoL we might see more of him.

I'm still really sad to see him go though, he was the person who got me into SC2, and I learned so much from him. I kept on playing the Marine Split Challenge trying to get as good as him in it, and I will keep on doing so in honour of him

MKP HWAITING~~
We do what we must because we can!
Jetaap
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France4814 Posts
October 11 2013 13:58 GMT
#8866
gg
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
October 11 2013 14:08 GMT
#8867
Thanks for the memories MKP!~ I'll be drinking and watching some of your old vods tonight.
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
djack0666
Profile Joined March 2011
Belarus219 Posts
October 11 2013 14:24 GMT
#8868
Thanks for the memories MKP!~ I'll be drinking and watching some of your old vods tonight.


you and me both, sir.
"... of wolf and man!"
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
October 11 2013 14:28 GMT
#8869
I think that he would deserve a Final Edit
TL+ Member
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-11 14:34:41
October 11 2013 14:33 GMT
#8870
It makes me sad that I couldn't even see his last couple of games on stream :'(

Edit: Watching some of his VODs sounds like a great way to spend the evening. Very meaningful too. Dem feels.
Anthonie
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands220 Posts
October 11 2013 14:43 GMT
#8871
And along with MKP's retirement my passion for SC2 is pretty much gone.. Such a sad day today, will follow him on LoL and play lots of LoL to compensate ^o^

Hope he doesn't change his name though..
CakeSauc3
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1437 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-11 15:26:37
October 11 2013 14:49 GMT
#8872
Yesterday, I was playing 1v1's and having a great time. Last night, I saw this news and couldn't sleep for a few hours as I remembered MKP. This morning, I don't want to play SC2. I don't want to watch SC2. Though maybe I'll watch some old VODs of MKP in his prime (no pun in intended).

I hope this feeling passes... but I guess it's proper that I give a moment of silence for the King of Marines.

I hope he keeps the name MarineKing or Boxer when he debuts in LoL, so I at least know which of the 10 random Champions to keep an eye on.
BabyRomatic
Profile Joined December 2012
259 Posts
October 11 2013 16:11 GMT
#8873
[Woongjin Stars]
yjolie
Profile Joined January 2011
United States4 Posts
October 11 2013 16:30 GMT
#8874
You were always my favorite player, MKP. Good luck in the future!
[Evo] Journey
Profile Joined June 2013
United States91 Posts
October 11 2013 16:32 GMT
#8875
Well, I'm switching to LoL now too. Always follow MKP!~
Rainbow Cuddles
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States486 Posts
October 11 2013 16:45 GMT
#8876
R.I.P.
Incursion011
Profile Joined December 2011
United States5 Posts
October 11 2013 17:07 GMT
#8877
MKP I have followed you since GSL Open Season 2, you were the whole reason I only played Terran. I remember all the nights staying up late and crossing my fingers everytime you stimmed. GL and i'm switching to LoL to follow the King
Fortune Favors the Bold
Tempys
Profile Joined September 2012
France120 Posts
October 11 2013 17:57 GMT
#8878
Uh I hope he will be on the top of the game ~~

Thank you so much for theses years of sc2 ♥
MC and Bisu ♥♥
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 11 2013 18:24 GMT
#8879
I'm just gonna 2rax all night long, and only MKP gg when i lose.

I'll miss you MKP
Community News
TL+ Member
eXeMarc
Profile Joined June 2012
Netherlands50 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-11 19:02:38
October 11 2013 19:02 GMT
#8880
http://imgur.com/e1Dmu8a

This makes me so sad, I think I'm gonna lie down and cry..
We do what we must because we can!
Prev 1 442 443 444 445 446 507 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Yoon 34
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
ZergMaN 17
yabsab 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe203
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps794
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax156
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt443
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 8m
Stellar Fest
3h 8m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.