• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:04
CEST 11:04
KST 18:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9170 users

MarineKing Fan Club - Page 443

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 441 442 443 444 445 507 Next
Split Behemoth
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
France104 Posts
October 11 2013 06:48 GMT
#8841
Wow my day is totally ruined. 1st time i realize how bad the situation of sc2-esport is.
"I scout when i push" Adelscott
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 11 2013 06:53 GMT
#8842
Well this really sucks but as a fan I can only wish him the best in his future as a pro gamer. Sorry it had to end in an unbroadcasted match. I wish you success in the future, MarineKing. Good luck.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
mewbert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States291 Posts
October 11 2013 06:58 GMT
#8843
mkp you inspired me to switch to terran, to play thousands of games, and motivated me to get gm and try to be a progamer. I tried to play just like you and i always loved watching your games

im happy youre doing something youre passionate about again and i hope i can watch you in LoL like i did in sc2
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 11 2013 07:20 GMT
#8844
G in lol MarineKing! Thx for the great time!
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
PheNOM_
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States417 Posts
October 11 2013 07:37 GMT
#8845
gg mkp <3 #1 fan forever
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=184006
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
October 11 2013 07:44 GMT
#8846
I guess that's it then.
:'(((((((((((((((((
zYwi3c
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland1811 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-11 08:00:51
October 11 2013 07:59 GMT
#8847
Fuck this. Im switching to DOTA THEN

e; OFC JK Sad to see MKP switching to LoL, but i wish him best. Lets hope he will comeback to SC2 to became a true OptimusPrime
I'm getting the derection.
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-11 08:17:40
October 11 2013 08:09 GMT
#8848
Sad, but I had a feeling this would happen eventually ever since the rumours of mkp playing lol in pc bangs popped up. I'll still follow him in LoL!
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
adiga
Profile Joined July 2011
495 Posts
October 11 2013 08:24 GMT
#8849


I'm going to cry my heart out and drink until I pass out...... T.T
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
October 11 2013 08:28 GMT
#8850
I'm just devestated. I'm gonna try to follow him in LoL I think, but it just won't be the same. God damnit. Dibs in helping write the Final Edit for MKP. His series vs Kyrix is STILL one that I watch now and then to remember the good ol days.

And his MLG runs? SC2 loses a legend today.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
gneGne
Profile Joined June 2007
Netherlands697 Posts
October 11 2013 08:37 GMT
#8851
I'm sad to never see MKP play SC2 again... but I am also happy for him since he did seem to have some problems staying motivated ;'(
DonGrisu
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria697 Posts
October 11 2013 08:54 GMT
#8852
Final Chapter... Gl MarineKingPrime... A legend is fallen...
Fnatic 4 Ever...!!
Khai
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia553 Posts
October 11 2013 08:55 GMT
#8853
Well goodbye, I have enjoyed MKP's playstyle a lot and loved his story on the kong line. All the best with LoL.
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13021 Posts
October 11 2013 09:40 GMT
#8854
Surprisingly I'm not that sad, probably because I don't play sc2 anymore.
I hope that he'll do well in LoL and maybe makes the game more interesting to watch.
WriterMaru
WhiteWulf
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia244 Posts
October 11 2013 10:01 GMT
#8855
gg marineking,will be following you in LoL
hidetoaizen
Profile Joined January 2013
Norway460 Posts
October 11 2013 10:15 GMT
#8856
On October 11 2013 15:53 Shellshock wrote:
Well this really sucks but as a fan I can only wish him the best in his future as a pro gamer. Sorry it had to end in an unbroadcasted match. I wish you success in the future, MarineKing. Good luck.


this pretty much sums up my thoughts on MKP switching game.

perhaps its worth starting to follow LoL now
Nal_rA | Stork | MKP | ㅇㅅㅌㅅ | Shine | do your best whatever whenever wherever ! - LiquidHerO | I don't know about any other day, but today I'm the champion of the world - SouL_Dear
GL999et1000
Profile Joined December 2012
France229 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-11 10:30:14
October 11 2013 10:27 GMT
#8857
MarineKing <3 <3
You were a star that illuminated whole SCII planet for so long... Thank you for all !
Good luck on LOL, I hope you will shine again !
P: PartinG,Rain,sOs | T: Dream, Maru,Fantasy | Z: Life, SoO, Leenock | Micro for the win! | Warcraft 3 always in my heart !
djack0666
Profile Joined March 2011
Belarus219 Posts
October 11 2013 11:02 GMT
#8858
Can´t remember being this sad before about any news related to SC2...
GL MKP, will always cherish you games...
Can anyone help me follow him in lol, i really know notthing about the scene and where to watch him...
Oh, God... I hate this...
"... of wolf and man!"
JordanYOLO
Profile Joined September 2012
Australia92 Posts
October 11 2013 11:28 GMT
#8859

makes me so sad watching this
I am so cool.... :D. MKP!<3
Mekare
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany393 Posts
October 11 2013 12:00 GMT
#8860
I will miss you MarineKing.
Wish it would at least have been Dota2 instead.
So sad.....
Prev 1 441 442 443 444 445 507 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 549
910 492
Hyuk 283
Soma 143
Dewaltoss 83
Light 74
Killer 67
Shinee 50
Mind 33
NotJumperer 33
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
ZergMaN 22
sorry 21
yabsab 19
Noble 7
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe235
League of Legends
JimRising 437
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1282
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2230
Khaldor521
Other Games
gofns9414
singsing1370
ceh9631
XBOCT343
Mew2King118
ArmadaUGS46
DeMusliM34
Pyrionflax0
ZerO(Twitch)0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick666
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream264
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH182
• LUISG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos1260
• Stunt507
Other Games
• WagamamaTV125
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 56m
Stellar Fest
3h 56m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.