• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:53
CEST 11:53
KST 18:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9353 users

MarineKing Fan Club - Page 441

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 439 440 441 442 443 507 Next
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
September 30 2013 13:15 GMT
#8801
Hopefully this motivates him to work harder. Idk what to think about it right now
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
IMinato
Profile Joined May 2012
209 Posts
September 30 2013 13:30 GMT
#8802
Oh man what news to wake up to. I am seriously concerned for MKP now...
This is so sad,I remember setting my alarm clock to 6 in the morning just so I could sneak out of bed and watch his games and be quiet so I would not wake my girlfriend (which never worked :D ) or scheduling work to later times so I could watch his games.
The day I met him at Homestory Cup was probably one of the nicest days ever, and even though we didn't talk much it was so fulfilling to see this guy in real life I've been idolizing for so long now. The money I spend on Prime/MKP merchandise is beyond ridiculous, just to do my part to support them.
I just want to see him win again
Get this special feeling again when I watched his games...
I only wish you the best of luck in the future MKP, regardless of what you decide to do. I'll always cheer for you my King <3
9-BiT
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States1089 Posts
September 30 2013 14:31 GMT
#8803
damn.....
kwark_uk: @father_sc learn to play maybe?
Darrkhan
Profile Joined February 2012
Finland1236 Posts
September 30 2013 15:23 GMT
#8804
Just want to see MKP that made me fall in love with sc2 and terran. Don't know what is the problem but don't think it can be solved just by moving to another team (as many have been thinking), Maru is doing ridiculously good right now and Creator and Byun are starting to shine bit more too. I guess we just have to wait and see what future will bring to us and have faith that one day the king of marines will rise again.

MKP fighting~~
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
September 30 2013 16:02 GMT
#8805
Nooo!! I sure hope MKP doesn't retire, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. To think this all happened because he couldn't beat killer. Then again there was no guarantee if got to code s he wouldn't finish 4th in group and end up in 1st round code a anyways and be in the same spot. Going to miss the king if he calls it quits!

Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-30 18:52:40
September 30 2013 18:47 GMT
#8806
I think he doesn't have it anymore :'( (motivation that is, not skill, I think)
If he retires I think I'll go over to BW. MKP dropping to Code B and Bisu starting to stream BW again... signs don't get much clearer than that.

(Bisu was the one that got me into Starcraft, I played SC2 Protoss in the beginning, then MKP made me switch to Terran.)
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
September 30 2013 19:28 GMT
#8807
MarineKing please comeback go wcs eu ! Or train insanlry hard and get back i to wcs korea!
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
MangoSnap
Profile Joined July 2012
United States184 Posts
September 30 2013 23:40 GMT
#8808
Sigh.. I don't think MKP has too much passion for the game anymore. I can't really blame him though, it's become stale for me too.
CakeSauc3
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1437 Posts
September 30 2013 23:54 GMT
#8809
On October 01 2013 03:47 ZenithM wrote:
I think he doesn't have it anymore :'( (motivation that is, not skill, I think)
If he retires I think I'll go over to BW. MKP dropping to Code B and Bisu starting to stream BW again... signs don't get much clearer than that.

(Bisu was the one that got me into Starcraft, I played SC2 Protoss in the beginning, then MKP made me switch to Terran.)


Same here, bro. I think if MKP throws in the towel on SC2, I'll be throwing it in, too. I got into SC2 because of MKP, I'll probably leave because of him, too. So sad to watch the game become so stale for both me and him
Isaac
Profile Joined August 2010
United States810 Posts
October 01 2013 00:51 GMT
#8810
Like most people, MarineKing was Starcraft2 to me. It didn't matter if he won or lose, his passion for the game was all that kept me interested. Since Hots, I haven't really touched the game.. I am not sure why but I think it has a lot to do with MKP being out of the scene.
number one fan of marineking
radscorpion9
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada2252 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-01 00:58:36
October 01 2013 00:58 GMT
#8811
haha I have such a simpler reason to love MKP. I just really love how emotional and adorable he is, if I could meet him I would give him a hug . Its not to do with Starcraft at all, he just has a really cool personality and I hope he's happy even if its not in SC2
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
October 01 2013 01:15 GMT
#8812
On October 01 2013 09:51 Isaac wrote:
Like most people, MarineKing was Starcraft2 to me. It didn't matter if he won or lose, his passion for the game was all that kept me interested. Since Hots, I haven't really touched the game.. I am not sure why but I think it has a lot to do with MKP being out of the scene.


I hear ya, hope he bounces back, maybe competes in WCS AM...
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
October 01 2013 01:46 GMT
#8813
On October 01 2013 09:51 Isaac wrote:
Like most people, MarineKing was Starcraft2 to me. It didn't matter if he won or lose, his passion for the game was all that kept me interested. Since Hots, I haven't really touched the game.. I am not sure why but I think it has a lot to do with MKP being out of the scene.

thats exactly how i feel but for DRG. I hope MKP comes back, its going to be weird not seeing him in GSL.
#TheOneTrueDong
hidetoaizen
Profile Joined January 2013
Norway460 Posts
October 01 2013 07:12 GMT
#8814
On September 30 2013 19:44 Soohyung wrote:
I've always cheered for MarineKing since his debut in GSL, I really always supported him. I remember me staring at his games like he was a god back then. I still remember him rushing nukes on Lost Temple, his insane play against Kyrix, his 2 Rax against Nestea in Game 7, him losing to Mvp over and over again. I still remember how he became rivals with DRG and won 2 MLGs in a row but how he said he didn't want DRG as his rival as he sees him as a player way better than himself. I hoped that Heart of the Swarm would bring MKP back to old strength as especially the new TvZ seemed to be perfectly tailored for him with Marine Mine play and constant splits. But... it shouldn't be. Instead we were witnessing MarineKing's downfall and how he struggled to get back into Code S, yet I've always been cheering for him. I stayed up to watch MKP's games against jjakji in the Ro32 of the first HotS MLG just to see him fail but I didn't mind, I was sure he was eventually going to make it.
Seeing MarineKing now drop out of the very first round of Code A into Code B makes me doubt him as well as myself for the very first time. Where do we now go from this? What will he do? Will he try to make it for a very last time? Will he retire? What do I do now, who do I cheer for now? Can I still support him? My heart says I must stay loyal and cheer for him whatever he does, but I'm full of doubts. I don't know where we go and what we do, but I know things will come to an end eventually. I didn't ever want this and I still don't...

[image loading]


when you hit the bottom the only way to go is up.
MarineKing will be back just wait and see
Nal_rA | Stork | MKP | ㅇㅅㅌㅅ | Shine | do your best whatever whenever wherever ! - LiquidHerO | I don't know about any other day, but today I'm the champion of the world - SouL_Dear
gneGne
Profile Joined June 2007
Netherlands697 Posts
October 01 2013 07:45 GMT
#8815
MKP FIGHTING~~
JordanYOLO
Profile Joined September 2012
Australia92 Posts
October 01 2013 16:59 GMT
#8816
MKP will come back bloodthirsty for his Code S championship that he deserved long ago! He will come back better than ever and will crush through the top tier players and take Starcraft 2 to the next level! Everyone is waiting MKP, show us! We believe!
I am so cool.... :D. MKP!<3
Oukka
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Finland1683 Posts
October 01 2013 17:19 GMT
#8817
I wish MarineKing gets his stuff together soon. In Iron Squid 2 back in the day I really belived that you had come back to take a championship again but that was only the start of the fall. I really hope that this is not the end, not before you take home the GSL that you should have won alredy vs NesTea in open season 2... Still believing!
I play children's card games and watch a lot of dota, CS and HS
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
October 01 2013 17:48 GMT
#8818
Losing is bad, that is for sure but doubting him as a fan because he isn't winning anymore is just not what a fan does.
you should cheer for him because you want to support him.
him not delivering just means it is time for you to provide more support.
We all saw the downfall for DRG as well, it was ok to admit he isn't performing well but never stop cheering for him Look what neoghaleon55 did, a cheer project to show the support. And now DRG skill seems to be rising back up again.
I think there was a fan support pack for idra as well.
Even when Mvp is doubted by many and was expected to get 4-0 by innovation, he brought up a nice fight and did exceptionally well.

I believe MKP just needs that game to show in public that he still got it in him.
MKP fighting!
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
hidetoaizen
Profile Joined January 2013
Norway460 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-01 18:31:19
October 01 2013 18:30 GMT
#8819
On October 02 2013 02:48 ETisME wrote:
Losing is bad, that is for sure but doubting him as a fan because he isn't winning anymore is just not what a fan does.
you should cheer for him because you want to support him.

him not delivering just means it is time for you to provide more support.
We all saw the downfall for DRG as well, it was ok to admit he isn't performing well but never stop cheering for him Look what neoghaleon55 did, a cheer project to show the support. And now DRG skill seems to be rising back up again.
I think there was a fan support pack for idra as well.
Even when Mvp is doubted by many and was expected to get 4-0 by innovation, he brought up a nice fight and did exceptionally well.

I believe MKP just needs that game to show in public that he still got it in him.
MKP fighting!


this pretty much sums up my feelings on MKP.
we football(soccer) supporters have a golden rule: Never stop cheering for your favorite team, no matter what

i think this rule should be applied to SCII and e-sports in general
Nal_rA | Stork | MKP | ㅇㅅㅌㅅ | Shine | do your best whatever whenever wherever ! - LiquidHerO | I don't know about any other day, but today I'm the champion of the world - SouL_Dear
Soohyung
Profile Joined April 2012
Korea (South)116 Posts
October 01 2013 19:43 GMT
#8820
On October 02 2013 02:48 ETisME wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Losing is bad, that is for sure but doubting him as a fan because he isn't winning anymore is just not what a fan does.
you should cheer for him because you want to support him.
him not delivering just means it is time for you to provide more support.
We all saw the downfall for DRG as well, it was ok to admit he isn't performing well but never stop cheering for him Look what neoghaleon55 did, a cheer project to show the support. And now DRG skill seems to be rising back up again.
I think there was a fan support pack for idra as well.
Even when Mvp is doubted by many and was expected to get 4-0 by innovation, he brought up a nice fight and did exceptionally well.

I believe MKP just needs that game to show in public that he still got it in him.
MKP fighting
!

On October 02 2013 03:30 hidetoaizen wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
this pretty much sums up my feelings on MKP.
we football(soccer) supporters have a golden rule: Never stop cheering for your favorite team, no matter what

i think this rule should be applied to SCII and e-sports in general

I wasn't going to stop cheering anytime soon and I doubt I ever would but I just don't feel like he can recover from a loss this bad anymore... what's the point fighting and cheering for someone who's already lost his fight? I really wish that MarineKing can make it back to top level and back to big stages, I really hope to cheer him on again and again but I fear that he might not believe in himself anymore just like I lost hope in myself when seeing MKP struggle. I didn't think I could be that emotionally attached to a person that I've never met, emotionally attached to a professional StarCraft player but apparently I am and I don't regret it. I just want him to do well so badly and I want to eventually see him play in person and never stop cheering for him.
I know that 이정훈 is who I believe in, I know that it's him that I will support whatever he does. 이정훈 화이팅!

[image loading]
이지은
Prev 1 439 440 441 442 443 507 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Yoon 34
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
ZergMaN 17
yabsab 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe203
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps794
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax156
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt443
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 7m
Stellar Fest
3h 7m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.