• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:49
CEST 12:49
KST 19:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9042 users

MarineKing Fan Club - Page 440

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 438 439 440 441 442 507 Next
adiga
Profile Joined July 2011
495 Posts
September 21 2013 08:01 GMT
#8781
Man, talk about dry times... I miss MKP
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
djack0666
Profile Joined March 2011
Belarus219 Posts
September 25 2013 18:21 GMT
#8782
did he really retire?
"... of wolf and man!"
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
September 25 2013 18:23 GMT
#8783
Where did you hear that? He should be playing in Code A this season
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Trius
Profile Joined March 2013
Ukraine273 Posts
September 25 2013 18:57 GMT
#8784
He's definitely not retired since there were 24 spots for Code A
Darrkhan
Profile Joined February 2012
Finland1236 Posts
September 25 2013 19:07 GMT
#8785
Don't think he has retired..at least I hope he hasn't...
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
September 26 2013 11:12 GMT
#8786
marineking vs. woongjin zero R1 Code A!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
DinosaurPoop
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
687 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-27 10:56:00
September 27 2013 10:55 GMT
#8787
MarineKing needs a proper heir.
EDIT: or he needs to pull his shit together and make us happy again
When cats speak, mice listen.
SEA KarMa
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia452 Posts
September 27 2013 11:35 GMT
#8788
sign me uppppp :D
"terrible, terrible damage". terrible, terrible design.
Soohyung
Profile Joined April 2012
Korea (South)116 Posts
September 29 2013 15:01 GMT
#8789
I really hope MarineKing can make it through Code A and back into Code S this season! ^_^
이지은
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-30 05:00:08
September 30 2013 05:00 GMT
#8790
MKP's code a match will be unstreamed today at 18:00 KST. Hopefully he wins
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
tockar
Profile Joined April 2012
51 Posts
September 30 2013 09:41 GMT
#8791
MKP lost 0-2.
MKPimba
Profile Joined April 2012
China18 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-30 09:51:47
September 30 2013 09:50 GMT
#8792
COME ON,you are the reason i come into SC2 world. I believe you will come back,you have enough talent to be top 1,just be patient,do some changes and learn sth from Maru and Byun and other top terrons.I am looking forword to that day!Please!
MKP,GKP,BOMBER,MARU,DRG,RYUNG
Soohyung
Profile Joined April 2012
Korea (South)116 Posts
September 30 2013 10:44 GMT
#8793
I've always cheered for MarineKing since his debut in GSL, I really always supported him. I remember me staring at his games like he was a god back then. I still remember him rushing nukes on Lost Temple, his insane play against Kyrix, his 2 Rax against Nestea in Game 7, him losing to Mvp over and over again. I still remember how he became rivals with DRG and won 2 MLGs in a row but how he said he didn't want DRG as his rival as he sees him as a player way better than himself. I hoped that Heart of the Swarm would bring MKP back to old strength as especially the new TvZ seemed to be perfectly tailored for him with Marine Mine play and constant splits. But... it shouldn't be. Instead we were witnessing MarineKing's downfall and how he struggled to get back into Code S, yet I've always been cheering for him. I stayed up to watch MKP's games against jjakji in the Ro32 of the first HotS MLG just to see him fail but I didn't mind, I was sure he was eventually going to make it.
Seeing MarineKing now drop out of the very first round of Code A into Code B makes me doubt him as well as myself for the very first time. Where do we now go from this? What will he do? Will he try to make it for a very last time? Will he retire? What do I do now, who do I cheer for now? Can I still support him? My heart says I must stay loyal and cheer for him whatever he does, but I'm full of doubts. I don't know where we go and what we do, but I know things will come to an end eventually. I didn't ever want this and I still don't...

[image loading]
이지은
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
September 30 2013 11:44 GMT
#8794
eh, sigh. not much i can say; this isn't completely unexpected. apparently mkp had his proxy rax scouted in game 1, and zero got lucky in game 2 (according to his interview, what i understand of it).

i wouldn't be surprised if he retired, he's done more than all but a handful of progamers in sc2, had an amazing few years.

ggwp marineking
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Strat4lyfe
Profile Joined October 2010
Singapore133 Posts
September 30 2013 11:44 GMT
#8795
On September 30 2013 19:44 Soohyung wrote:
I've always cheered for MarineKing since his debut in GSL, I really always supported him. I remember me staring at his games like he was a god back then. I still remember him rushing nukes on Lost Temple, his insane play against Kyrix, his 2 Rax against Nestea in Game 7, him losing to Mvp over and over again. I still remember how he became rivals with DRG and won 2 MLGs in a row but how he said he didn't want DRG as his rival as he sees him as a player way better than himself. I hoped that Heart of the Swarm would bring MKP back to old strength as especially the new TvZ seemed to be perfectly tailored for him with Marine Mine play and constant splits. But... it shouldn't be. Instead we were witnessing MarineKing's downfall and how he struggled to get back into Code S, yet I've always been cheering for him. I stayed up to watch MKP's games against jjakji in the Ro32 of the first HotS MLG just to see him fail but I didn't mind, I was sure he was eventually going to make it.
Seeing MarineKing now drop out of the very first round of Code A into Code B makes me doubt him as well as myself for the very first time. Where do we now go from this? What will he do? Will he try to make it for a very last time? Will he retire? What do I do now, who do I cheer for now? Can I still support him? My heart says I must stay loyal and cheer for him whatever he does, but I'm full of doubts. I don't know where we go and what we do, but I know things will come to an end eventually. I didn't ever want this and I still don't...

[image loading]



tht speech u did there...it makes me tear inside... feeling the same way about him too...
MVP_MarineKing IM_Mvp Acer_MMA
Soohyung
Profile Joined April 2012
Korea (South)116 Posts
September 30 2013 11:46 GMT
#8796
On September 30 2013 20:44 opterown wrote:
eh, sigh. not much i can say; this isn't completely unexpected. apparently mkp had his proxy rax scouted in game 1, and zero got lucky in game 2 (according to his interview, what i understand of it).

i wouldn't be surprised if he retired, he's done more than all but a handful of progamers in sc2, had an amazing few years.

ggwp marineking

Where can one find the interview you mention?
이지은
Morphage
Profile Joined September 2011
France492 Posts
September 30 2013 11:47 GMT
#8797
I really don't want him to retire :/ He could be so good.
adiga
Profile Joined July 2011
495 Posts
September 30 2013 11:48 GMT
#8798
On September 30 2013 19:44 Soohyung wrote:
I've always cheered for MarineKing since his debut in GSL, I really always supported him. I remember me staring at his games like he was a god back then. I still remember him rushing nukes on Lost Temple, his insane play against Kyrix, his 2 Rax against Nestea in Game 7, him losing to Mvp over and over again. I still remember how he became rivals with DRG and won 2 MLGs in a row but how he said he didn't want DRG as his rival as he sees him as a player way better than himself. I hoped that Heart of the Swarm would bring MKP back to old strength as especially the new TvZ seemed to be perfectly tailored for him with Marine Mine play and constant splits. But... it shouldn't be. Instead we were witnessing MarineKing's downfall and how he struggled to get back into Code S, yet I've always been cheering for him. I stayed up to watch MKP's games against jjakji in the Ro32 of the first HotS MLG just to see him fail but I didn't mind, I was sure he was eventually going to make it.
Seeing MarineKing now drop out of the very first round of Code A into Code B makes me doubt him as well as myself for the very first time. Where do we now go from this? What will he do? Will he try to make it for a very last time? Will he retire? What do I do now, who do I cheer for now? Can I still support him? My heart says I must stay loyal and cheer for him whatever he does, but I'm full of doubts. I don't know where we go and what we do, but I know things will come to an end eventually. I didn't ever want this and I still don't...

[image loading]


This is exactly how I felt half a year ago and since than I stopped playing SC and now I don't watch much anymore.
I can't find the point of it without MKP around. It's hard man. I don't think I can be a fan of any other player like this. It's like all my passion declined with MKPs decline
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
September 30 2013 11:49 GMT
#8799
On September 30 2013 20:46 Soohyung wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 20:44 opterown wrote:
eh, sigh. not much i can say; this isn't completely unexpected. apparently mkp had his proxy rax scouted in game 1, and zero got lucky in game 2 (according to his interview, what i understand of it).

i wouldn't be surprised if he retired, he's done more than all but a handful of progamers in sc2, had an amazing few years.

ggwp marineking

Where can one find the interview you mention?

http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/view.php?ud=2013093018351745813
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13021 Posts
September 30 2013 12:18 GMT
#8800
Sad.
If MKP ever does well again, I'll start playing sc2 again...
WriterMaru
Prev 1 438 439 440 441 442 507 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko209
ProTech135
Rex 8
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 688
Soma 650
Jaedong 524
Horang2 340
BeSt 331
Soulkey 263
Hyuk 247
910 225
Light 222
Stork 219
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Snow 143
EffOrt 142
Pusan 115
Last 105
ZerO 98
Rush 60
ggaemo 60
Shinee 49
Mind 46
Mong 45
Killer 43
Creator 36
Yoon 33
Larva 26
Bale 25
hero 25
Sharp 17
sorry 15
Noble 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5678
XcaliburYe151
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1541
pashabiceps847
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2605
Khaldor840
Other Games
gofns37277
singsing1413
XBOCT289
Pyrionflax241
DeMusliM206
Mew2King115
ArmadaUGS56
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1644
Other Games
• WagamamaTV175
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
11m
Rex8
WardiTV5
Stellar Fest
2h 11m
The PondCast
23h 11m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.