• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:24
CEST 00:24
KST 07:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8319 users

The Destiny Fan Club - Page 27

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 118 Next
Felo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany392 Posts
June 17 2011 09:38 GMT
#521
On June 17 2011 18:31 iNViCiOUZ wrote:
Has Destiny joined Complexity gaming?

1. He is not listed as a player on their site.
2. There is no information about that on his website
3. His stream does not include a clan tag

Just wondering...


He did! Like nearly the rest of the ROOT-Roster, refer to this thread:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=232786
EU GML P | Check my Stream (with commentary!) -> www.twitch.tv/xFelo
futsel
Profile Joined August 2006
163 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-18 23:12:27
June 18 2011 23:11 GMT
#522
Wonder if complexity will give Steven some sick tournaments and make him a #1 player?
it's all a joke
Slayth
Profile Joined November 2010
United States325 Posts
June 19 2011 04:33 GMT
#523
I heard by a little bird named Kyle that destiny possibly didn't sign the contract for complexity.
Fanclubs I'm in: Destiny, EGHuK, EGIdrA, IMNestea, LiquidTLO, LiquidJinro, IMLosira, TypePhoeNix, MvPDongRaeGu, STJuly, WhiteRa. "this is more fucked up than lord of the flies" - Tasteless , "WHEN THERE'S NO INTERNET, LAN ROCKS" - Lim Yo-Hwan
EGfanBoi!DemuFtw
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom46 Posts
June 19 2011 04:39 GMT
#524
Sign me up, big fan of destiny, great player, getting better by the week and such a funny guy :D
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
June 19 2011 04:40 GMT
#525
On June 19 2011 13:33 Slayth wrote:
I heard by a little bird named Kyle that destiny possibly didn't sign the contract for complexity.


That would be an interesting decision. Complexity would be a pretty solid team for a player who doesn't have many results such as himself... plus he is friends with many of the ex root players, so it seems like a good home. (I am by no means bashing him, but it is simply true that he currently doesn't have any noteworthy accomplishments)
CheM
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada100 Posts
June 19 2011 05:00 GMT
#526
On his stream he is getting interviewed by a caster in a random tourney he is playing and is avoiding questions about complexity, saying he has "no comment" and "doesn't know anything" about complexity. I guess we will find out his plans soon enough though. I'm guessing the money that they are offering in the contract isn't comparable to the money he makes from streaming and doesn't want to get forced into a long contract that he won't be able to get out of if he isn't comfortable with the team. (again, thats just my guess)
PR4Y
Profile Joined November 2010
United States260 Posts
June 19 2011 05:16 GMT
#527
On June 19 2011 14:00 CheM wrote:
On his stream he is getting interviewed by a caster in a random tourney he is playing and is avoiding questions about complexity, saying he has "no comment" and "doesn't know anything" about complexity. I guess we will find out his plans soon enough though. I'm guessing the money that they are offering in the contract isn't comparable to the money he makes from streaming and doesn't want to get forced into a long contract that he won't be able to get out of if he isn't comfortable with the team. (again, thats just my guess)




I also noticed this happening... and I found it QUITE bizarre when asked "When are you going to change your name to coLDestiny" he got very defensive saying he knew nothing about the team Complexity and couldn't comment about any of it at the current time... When if he WAS actually in the coL team he would of just said something like "I already used my name change so I have to wait for Blizzard to change it for me".......


something isn't right about this...
I'm your average Brotoss brother, weilding my brommortal, brothership, brolossus, bro ray, broenix... BROTHERHOOD OF BROTOSS
r4pture
Profile Joined May 2011
United States397 Posts
June 19 2011 21:02 GMT
#528
I noticed that as well, I'm pretty sure when he was asked if he was even going to Complexity he pretty much said he didn't know. I don't think he will, I have a feeling coL wants to censor him and make him "sponsor friendly" and Destiny has been very vocal in his anti-censorship stance. I believe Destiny is a man who sticks by what he believes in, and I'll certainly stick by him when he chooses that over Complexity.

I hear Reigns looking good these days....
http://teamfortress.tv - For your TF2 streaming and discussion needs!
HikariPrime
Profile Joined May 2011
United States122 Posts
June 20 2011 07:58 GMT
#529
sign me ! ^-^ Destiny is my zerg Idol.
FischBrei
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany23 Posts
June 20 2011 22:25 GMT
#530
Sign me up :D that dude is awesome :p
root - If you see me laughing, you better have a backup
Deragan
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada54 Posts
June 21 2011 02:30 GMT
#531
Sign me up Love watching his stream.
Kezzer
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1268 Posts
June 22 2011 06:28 GMT
#532
sign me up as well!
Aeo
Profile Joined August 2010
United States113 Posts
June 22 2011 13:27 GMT
#533
On June 20 2011 16:58 HikariPrime wrote:
sign me ! ^-^ Destiny is my zerg Idol.

Couldn't say it any better.

He really won me over on the language debate, even though I'd been a fan before that.
"We gotta go to the crappy town where I'm the hero!"
MrDudeMan
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada973 Posts
June 22 2011 13:30 GMT
#534
On June 20 2011 06:02 r4pture wrote:
I noticed that as well, I'm pretty sure when he was asked if he was even going to Complexity he pretty much said he didn't know. I don't think he will, I have a feeling coL wants to censor him and make him "sponsor friendly" and Destiny has been very vocal in his anti-censorship stance. I believe Destiny is a man who sticks by what he believes in, and I'll certainly stick by him when he chooses that over Complexity.

I hear Reigns looking good these days....


Apparently steven was the last one to sign the contract because he thought that if he joined complexity he might have new commitments that he might not be able/willing to hold. However Drewbie confirmed on KoT that he did infact sign in the end.
fLyiNgDroNe
Profile Joined September 2005
Belgium4130 Posts
June 22 2011 14:46 GMT
#535
the 4-festor hit squad game the other day was brilliant good ol' steven
Drone is a way of living
Clacker
Profile Joined March 2011
United States8 Posts
June 22 2011 18:57 GMT
#536
Sign me up. I watch his stream daily, although I was blocked from the chat by a mod a few months ago for asking if the stream was lagging. :/
Hyge
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland138 Posts
June 22 2011 19:34 GMT
#537
Sign me up. I watch his stream always when I am able to.
I play 1v1 SC2 because I've heard there are people who are currently better than I - and that pisses me off.
PR4Y
Profile Joined November 2010
United States260 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-22 19:53:40
June 22 2011 19:51 GMT
#538
On June 23 2011 03:57 Clacker wrote:
Sign me up. I watch his stream daily, although I was blocked from the chat by a mod a few months ago for asking if the stream was lagging. :/



You're not the only one with that problem... the mods in his chat are a bit ridiculous. I was banned because CombatEX beat him. At the end of the game Destiny had like 2 infestors left and he tried to sneak them into one of his mineral lines to do something (last ditch effort) but walked in the range of a few cannons and then CombatEX pulled back to kill his last 2 remaining infestors (lair/infestation pit already destroyed) and Destiny instantly left the game.

Everyone in the chat was like "WTF OMG STREAM HACKS" and ALL I SAID WAS "Guys, I know combatEX is a horrible stream cheating troll, but destiny walked those infestors in the detection range of the cannons..."


Needless to say, as soon as destiny left the game he went on one of those ban spree nerd-rages and I was one of them. I love destiny's stream, but honestly as a person I think he's a douche. I was very active in his chat and I STILL watch his stream daily... i've been switching to zerg and i'd rather watch a stream that has some personality / talking then the standard dubstep + sc2 zerg streamers (lol)... The way he treats his fans sometimes is insane. Guys got serious anger problems.
I'm your average Brotoss brother, weilding my brommortal, brothership, brolossus, bro ray, broenix... BROTHERHOOD OF BROTOSS
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
June 22 2011 20:37 GMT
#539
http://www.complexitygaming.com/news/2870/

might be good to remove the "coL." from the thread topic there ^_^'
Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
samscraft
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom65 Posts
June 22 2011 20:43 GMT
#540
Sign me up!
Aint life great
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft238
Nina 103
ViBE71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14189
ZZZero.O 182
Dewaltoss 161
firebathero 98
Hyuk 74
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm117
febbydoto61
League of Legends
Doublelift3816
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6087
Other Games
summit1g7003
FrodaN2071
mouzStarbuck399
JimRising 321
KnowMe230
ToD198
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King42
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1196
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• musti20045 32
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 36m
INu's Battles
13h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 36m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.