• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:10
CEST 06:10
KST 13:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8709 users

The Destiny Fan Club - Page 113

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 118 Next
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
October 07 2013 06:42 GMT
#2241
Awww yeah Destiny's streaming Sc2 again! ^^
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
October 07 2013 06:56 GMT
#2242
omg how I miss his stream so much, good to see him streaming again.
that awesome music selection always go well with the starcraft 2 sound effect, keyboard sound and occasional destiny voice
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
mibonnell
Profile Joined March 2012
United States61 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-08 05:47:42
October 08 2013 05:45 GMT
#2243

fuzic‏@fuzicnl6 Oct
Week 40, 2013 @StarCraft top player streams: 1. @Steven_Bonnell, 2. @Liquid_HerO, 3. @idra.
Full ranking: http://www.fuzic.nl/rankings/players/weekly/40/ …http://www.fuzic.nl/rankings/players/weekly/40/
BrieFanFiction
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
United States167 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-08 07:58:29
October 08 2013 07:52 GMT
#2244
It's great to see you streaming SC2 again Destiny. I posted this before to thank JP and others for their hard work. You are mentioned and the concepts apply directly to your streaming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Show Spoiler +
I initially got into SC:BW in Iraq around February 2010. I had previously been a Warcraft 2 player and never got into BW. Anyway, my roommate had a copy of BW and let me install it, and soon enough I was addicted. I played that game so much that it became my escape from the shitty reality over there. I still remember pausing games and running out of my CHU to the bunkers because we were getting rocketed. Once I was assigned to the MEOC at FOB Echo to a joint operation between the 8th Iraqi Army and US. I played so much BW while guarding that satellite equipment (basically sitting right next to it making sure it didn't disappear) that the Iraqi General came up to me and (through his terp) told me it was his son's 5th birthday, and since I played "that game" so much it must be awesome and he would like me to make a copy for his son. I politely explained that BW wasn't suitable for a 5 year old, but my Sgt had an NES emulator with all the games and gave the kid that. At least he could have some kind of "childhood" as we say... Anyway, I was stoked that SC2 happened to be coming out in (August?) of 2010, and when it launched I bought it and played the shit out of it until I returned on 1 Oct, 2010.

All my good friends were stop-lossed in Iraq, meaning their initial active duty contracts were extended to force them to go to Iraq for another year. One month after I got back nearly my entire crew got out of the Army or were sent to other units, scattered to the four winds (the Army tried to get them out ASAP as they had already done their time +). I was on my own in the old barracks with tons of new guys, many of whom had never deployed before (I had deployed twice at that point) and they annoyed the shit out of me. Our barracks had no heating for some reason, and it was so cold that I bought a giant down comforter to keep myself warm. In fact, the thermostat in the room where we're supposed to be able to adjust the temperature had a giant spiderweb crack in it emanating out from a small point, where somebody had probably raged out and stabbed it. My new leadership had no idea how to handle our strange assignment (personal security detail for the Brigade Commander of ~4,000 soldiers) and put tons of pressure on me to show them what to do and make sure everything was perfect. My life was fucking terrible. Literally the night I got back to the states (1 Oct 2010) my friends picked me up and we went to buy some liquor. Jim Beam had some bullshit "Welcome Home" label on their shit so I bought it to support them supporting us and found that I liked it, probably too much. By the time I had been back for two months I would buy a handle on Monday which would be gone by Thursday. Friday, Saturday, and two out of three Sundays each got their own 1/5th a night followed by Hamburger Helper made on my hot plate (awww yeahhhh!) and a quart of water then bed. I would normally start drinking at around 6pm and finish at 2am, then wake up at 6am to do physical training.

It makes me sad to say this but during those shitty days SC2 was my only friend. I still remember the old MLG red and blue streams and all your SOTG shows, as well as ITG, Destiny starting up, and Idra in his prime. When MLGs were on I would wake up and buy a 30 rack of Icehouse and sync my maximum drunkenness to Idra's games, cheering for him like a drunk Spaniard at a soccer match. When he would get knocked out of a tournament I would be devastated. I still remember when MC came out and gave Idra the thumbs down then 4-0'd him. It may be irrational (as I'm no longer an Idra fan) but I've hated MC ever since.

I was following the scene really hard by about March 2011 and watched Destiny/Idra/everything constantly. SOTG and ITG (which I think had just started) were the highlights of my week! I would make sure to have four beers in me before the show started and I would get progressively more wasted as it went along, cheering when you all made good points and feeling glad I wasn't the only one who was upset over this or that.

On my first deployment I arrested an Iraqi who had been a Colonel under Saddam and was still loyal to him. This Colonel had been the head of a major IED cell in Tikrit (Saddam's hometown). After the mission everyone said good job blah blah (he was a high value target) and life went on as normal. One week later the word came back that the Iraqi's had hung him. Even though it wasn't traumatic, the weight hit me like a ton of bricks.

One time I had a dream that I was standing in front of a giant 2D map of the earth that took up a whole wall. In the top center the year "1988" appeared (the year I was born) and in New York (where I grew up) there was a bright yellow dot that started to move around and left a yellow trail behind it wherever it went. At the same time there was a blue dot in Iraq doing the same thing. The years rotated further ahead as the lines squiggled. Squiggle squiggle the lines went around, me squiggling in NY for 18 years then ZOOM down to Georgia then ZOOM over to Washington State then ZOOM over to Iraq where the blue dot has been squiggling in the same little area for years. Then it zoomed in and my yellow dot and the blue dot were separated only by gridsquares (representing 1 click, 1000 meters, .6 miles) and the yellow dot went over to the blue dot, the two dots squiggled, and then the blue dot went a few grid squares away and slowly faded from baby-blue, the same color as it's trail, to a dark, burnt out navy blue. The dot stopped moving. When I woke up, in my mind I naturally completed the dream with the yellow dot flying back to the states and resuming it's squiggling.

My life is in order now (sober, hitting the gym, lots of new friends and in college with a 3.8 and plenty of money) and when I think back on those shitty times (mainly January 2011 - August 2011) when you guys were my only "friends", I realize how much I owe you. The entertainment that you guys provided really became my life. I would walk around for two weeks before an MLG or Dreamhack or whatever, so excited! I would draw out brackets and try to predict who would win. SC2 was just the only light in my life at that point. When you explained how you would wake up and feel the stress of having to organize the show, and think "fuckkk there's so much to do" and Day9 leaned toward you and agreed, it really hit me that you guys were carrying a lot of weight on your shoulders. I can picture you rolling over, getting out of bed, and proceeding to arrange the show with it's content and guests and hardware setup, and I feel deeply grateful that you saw it through and went on with the production. Remember that 11,000 people watched tonight's show. I promise you that at least one of them was sitting there in their room with their parents fighting in the kitchen, trying to block it out; or trying to forget about how their dog or cat has cancer and their parents don't have the $1600 to save it; about the conversation they just had with their parents where they were told "We just don't have the money to get you anything for your birthday" or just had with their girlfriend and "It's just not working out." Sometimes people need a couple hours away from it all, and that's what all of you give us day in and day out.

What I've learned throughout this whole thing is that entertainment is one of the most noble enterprises someone can go into. If you think about it, beer, Pepsi, football, music, movies, gaming, all of it falls under entertainment, and it all serves one primary purpose: To take our minds off our worries. For providing me with endless opportunities to do just that, I thank you and everyone else.

Thanks, and may your dots squiggle for the next eighty years!
SviRu
Profile Joined March 2012
Poland80 Posts
October 08 2013 17:52 GMT
#2245
Just watched his yesterdays game against Autodidact - no banelings style with pure infestor, ling, ultra. Steven reinvents the Z style... it was a pleasure to watch something different than muta/bling.

http://www.twitch.tv/destiny/b/468364991

Hope he will stream more - fun and entertaining as usual. Keep it up Steven.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
October 08 2013 18:26 GMT
#2246
If you're going to watch Destiny do so at his website. so easy to remember too:

destiny.gg
maru lover forever
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
October 20 2013 17:24 GMT
#2247
the zerg whisperer is back! my favorite sc2 stream =D
"Right on" - Morrow
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-23 00:05:13
October 22 2013 23:07 GMT
#2248
Thread is under new management

+ Show Spoiler [archiving old OP] +

The Destiny fanclub

[image loading]



Incredible Miracle partners with Quantic Gaming!!!!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=277788


Congratulations to Steven for joining Quantic gaming!


HOUSTON, Texas — October 11, 2011 — As part of Quantic Gaming’s continuing effort to reform its StarCraft 2 division, the organization is proud to announce the acquisition of popular American StarCraft 2 player, Steven “Destiny” Bonnell

On October 11 2011 23:00 QuanticGaming wrote:
[image loading]


Destiny’s statement:

"I'm incredibly excited to be a part of Quantic Gaming now. I've been wanting to take my game to the next level for a while now, and it seems like Quantic is looking to step up their game as well. I've spoken to Mark quite a bit in the past couple of weeks and I definitely feel like Quantic's goals are directly in line with my own."


Destiny's talk about new practice regiments.



Website: www.QuanticGaming.com
Main Twitter: www.twitter.com/QuanticGaming
SC2 Team Twitter: www.twitter.com/QuanticSC2
Quantic Media YouTube: www.youtube.com/QuanticMedia


[image loading]

CLICK ME!!







[image loading]


Team Liguid MLG Orlando interview




MLG Dallas interview with Destiny




AskJoshy interview




MLG Anaheim interview



Day9 interviews Destiny at RedBull LAN



IPL2 interview






Forbes Interview no1.
Forbes Interview no2.
ESFI Interview
Destiny on Mind of the Gamer #3





[image loading]




Famous 4 Infestor Hit Squad



Destiny's overlord retard magnet



Forcefield Rage



Surprise Banelings



[image loading]


Destiny in a nutshell





Youtube channel with 1300+ uploads
Become his bro on facebook!
Facebook fan page.
4 Brofestor hit squad on facebook
Steven's Website
Soundboard
ESFI Player Profile
Destiny's Liquipedia profile
Destiny vs. qxc showmatch - AskJoshy
Destiny joins ROOT
The Destiny song!
Destiny's awesome sax performance while playing Ocarina of time !



Fanclub members:

GxZ
Slyddur
DreamChaser
Jimbooo
AT_Tack
Xswordy
Leon1das13
Biigfoot
TaiYang
Frallan
narcotics
mr_ewe
Glowbox
Sundrop
Chewey
FragtaLe
Ordained
vectorix108
Shinta1
duk3
Blixy213
Artisan
Licmyobelisk
Munsy
DamnCats
x-Catalyst
Alou
insaneMicro
Mic2070
Zorkmid
vennike
machination
Greek820
Zurachi
Ghad
evanthebouncy!
hiyo_bye
Mr. Wiggles
PandaBlunt
Eviltoast
aCEfaCE
.Enigma
CDCramer
cangiz¸
[F_]aths
GrapeD
cursor
SixSongs
Kingspade
SixSongs
Wfat
Zorkmid
Cajun2k1
Faria
TR
drooL
Slakkoo
Bearrorist
leadphyc
Blacktion
Elvin
Hut
hyunGGe
entropy26
Greek820
ProfessorCold
HoBb3
Kiichol
Vod.kaholic
yScale
assform
The Hype
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-23 06:44:01
October 23 2013 00:50 GMT
#2249
On October 03 2013 04:08 Thalandros wrote:
http://www.twitch.tv/destiny/b/466653190 <-- Amazing vod. Really big props to Destiny for keeping his cool and actually trying to lecture this guy. Oh, if owner of the fanclub is active, please do add me!

Gotcha!

Edit: Other stuff

VoD part 1 + VoD part 2 - 16 hours of SC2, chatting with Desrow, some hilarious comments as he gets further and further sleep deprived. Peaked at around 8.1k viewers near the end.

My favorite part:
"On the seventh day, he split his drones. And the lord said "Get dumpstered kid""


Related reddit post:
http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/1ou709/destiny_has_been_playing_sc2_12_hours_nonstop/
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-28 17:00:12
October 28 2013 16:46 GMT
#2250
Balance test tournament October 29 & 30!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=433660

Tuesday October 29
17:00 GMT (+00:00): Kas(T) vs Daisy(P) - Bo3
18:00 GMT (+00:00): TLO(Z) vs San(P) - Bo3
19:00 GMT (+00:00): Destiny(Z) vs Morrow(T) - Bo3
20:00 GMT (+00:00): Strelok(T) vs Ret(Z) - Bo3

Wednesday October 30
17:00 GMT (+00:00): Semifinal 1 - Bo3
18:00 GMT (+00:00): Semifinal 2 - Bo3
19:00 GMT (+00:00): Grand Final - Bo5
In order to help perhaps simplify making decisions regarding these changes, XMG, ToD, and us at MLG have decided to host a bit of a tournament involving pro players to get a glance on what games could potentially look like. The players involved are:

Kas (T)
Daisy (P)
TLO (Z)
San (P)
Morrow (T)
Destiny (Z)
Strelok (T)
Ret (Z)

Map Pool:
Belshir Vestige (2.0.11 balance v1.1)
Yenosu (2.0.11 balance v1.1)
Alterzim Stronghold TE (2.0.11 Balance v1.1) NEW

Here is some info on new map that is being used:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=433213
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
October 28 2013 17:13 GMT
#2251
I find his lack of self-esteem disturbing.

And he's not a pro anymore, they said "[...]tournament involving pro players[...]" so he shouldn't be in.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-28 17:29:44
October 28 2013 17:20 GMT
#2252
On October 29 2013 02:13 Sakray wrote:
I find his lack of self-esteem disturbing.

And he's not a pro anymore, they said "[...]tournament involving pro players[...]" so he shouldn't be in.

So let's be real for a minute. Is the Tri-Titan build off the table?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
simmeh
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada2511 Posts
October 30 2013 06:50 GMT
#2253
yeah so that destiny/desrow 'penis' conversation was hilarious

great support by desrow XD
byah!
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
October 30 2013 07:21 GMT
#2254
It's funny how Destiny is looked down by the general SC2 community but has a very consistent set of followers! Good for him!
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
Gophar
Profile Joined July 2010
France49 Posts
November 03 2013 05:53 GMT
#2255
Good job destiny, being back in gm, i saw it live, i will never forget.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
November 03 2013 06:21 GMT
#2256
Aw, I was sleeping then. q_q
maru lover forever
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
November 03 2013 08:19 GMT
#2257
Happy he's back in SC2, where he belong!
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
vitruvia
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada235 Posts
November 03 2013 08:37 GMT
#2258
On November 03 2013 17:19 Firkraag8 wrote:
Happy he's back in SC2, where he belong!

Doesn't matter where he goes, he's still the fking best streamer in esport.

Sign me up.
what quote?
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
November 03 2013 10:21 GMT
#2259
On November 03 2013 17:37 vitruvia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2013 17:19 Firkraag8 wrote:
Happy he's back in SC2, where he belong!

Doesn't matter where he goes, he's still the fking best streamer in esport.

Sign me up.

Matters to me, I don't like to watch LoL.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
November 03 2013 12:16 GMT
#2260
On November 03 2013 19:21 Firkraag8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2013 17:37 vitruvia wrote:
On November 03 2013 17:19 Firkraag8 wrote:
Happy he's back in SC2, where he belong!

Doesn't matter where he goes, he's still the fking best streamer in esport.

Sign me up.

Matters to me, I don't like to watch LoL.

I'm in a similar boat, where in the past when I've tuned in to see him streaming League I'd watch a match or two at most (mostly to see if he looks like he's having fun, which he wasn't) and bugger off. It's the SC2 times that I'll stick around for the long haul whenever possible. That's just personal preference, nothing against League, just don't enjoy spectating it.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 238
SpeCial 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2037
Snow 61
NaDa 33
Bale 28
Noble 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 572
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1375
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1110
WinterStarcraft605
Other Games
summit1g8526
Doublelift2268
JimRising 665
PiGStarcraft290
ArmadaUGS185
C9.Mang0173
Maynarde141
ViBE80
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick782
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• practicex 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki162
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota214
League of Legends
• Lourlo1170
• Rush627
• Stunt238
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 50m
OSC
8h 50m
Stellar Fest
8h 50m
OSC
19h 50m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.