• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:04
CEST 08:04
KST 15:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7546 users

The IdrA Fan Club - Page 541

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 539 540 541 542 543 2897 Next
Personal attacks in this thread will draw a temp ban.
Junichi
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany1056 Posts
May 19 2011 06:55 GMT
#10801
On May 19 2011 08:32 Indrium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 03:05 xtfftc wrote:
On May 19 2011 02:55 frumpylumps wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/cULBN.jpg

How can anyone be a fan of this guy?

good riddance.

User was warned for this post

Thanks, added to the OP.


I feel like the fact that this reply was fucking amazing isn't getting enough love.


I laughed quite hard at that. It was the perfect response. Nicely done xtfftc.
"Until the very, very top, in almost anything all that matters, is how much work you put in. The only problem is that most people can't work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they don't have a real passion for." - Greg "IdrA" Fields
Juvant
Profile Joined April 2011
United States723 Posts
May 19 2011 07:05 GMT
#10802
WHAT A FUCKING IMBA RACE


-Deezer.
Mitchlew
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia428 Posts
May 19 2011 07:28 GMT
#10803
Gracks GF
http://imageshack.us/f/821/amyfarrahfowlerpicture.jpg/
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
May 19 2011 10:59 GMT
#10804
On May 19 2011 16:28 Mitchlew wrote:
Gracks GF
http://imageshack.us/f/821/amyfarrahfowlerpicture.jpg/

This is not the place to make fun of idra. You might have mistaken this for the "Cruncher" "Fanclub".
Tschis
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil1511 Posts
May 19 2011 11:11 GMT
#10805
Maybe it's just a joke?

Jeez, guys need to relax
"A coward is not someone that runs from a battle knowing he will lose. A coward is someone who challenges a weak knowing he will win."
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
May 19 2011 11:15 GMT
#10806
Maybe I was making a joke too?

Jeez, guys need to relax.
chocopaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
2072 Posts
May 19 2011 11:17 GMT
#10807
Sign me up. There are many reasons, and all have been named in this thread already.
http://twitter.com/lechocopaw
Wrecken
Profile Joined March 2011
United States213 Posts
May 19 2011 13:11 GMT
#10808
Sign me up. Looking forward to seeing IdrA getting his revenge match against Zenio this weekend!
KvltMan
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Sweden1609 Posts
May 19 2011 13:21 GMT
#10809
On May 19 2011 22:11 Wrecken wrote:
Sign me up. Looking forward to seeing IdrA getting his revenge match against Zenio this weekend!

IdrA's already payed back!
Get crunk
sudzy
Profile Joined October 2010
United States58 Posts
May 19 2011 13:30 GMT
#10810
On May 19 2011 14:05 EchelonTee wrote:
i was watching Idra's matches vs. Adelscott in EGWC... hilarious quote in G1

+ Show Spoiler +

Adelscott: big lat
Idra: shut up
Adelscott: gg

owned by the shut up xp


someone should make a motivational poster out of that


This is hilarious to you?
I love his game skill, but he has to be the most unlikeable pro in Starcraft 2.
I am at a loss as to what could possibly be the reason for his popularity.
Is it his internet tough guy routine? The BM is funny to people?
I am genuinely interested to know, because although I get that he has probably the best mechanics in the game, he gets away with being an absolute douche bag to anyone and everyone and gets lauded for it.
I seriously don't understand...
Old, slow, and bald...
Phisk
Profile Joined June 2010
166 Posts
May 19 2011 13:56 GMT
#10811
On May 19 2011 22:30 sudzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 14:05 EchelonTee wrote:
i was watching Idra's matches vs. Adelscott in EGWC... hilarious quote in G1

+ Show Spoiler +

Adelscott: big lat
Idra: shut up
Adelscott: gg

owned by the shut up xp


someone should make a motivational poster out of that


This is hilarious to you?
I love his game skill, but he has to be the most unlikeable pro in Starcraft 2.
I am at a loss as to what could possibly be the reason for his popularity.
Is it his internet tough guy routine? The BM is funny to people?
I am genuinely interested to know, because although I get that he has probably the best mechanics in the game, he gets away with being an absolute douche bag to anyone and everyone and gets lauded for it.
I seriously don't understand...


Everyone is a fan for a different reason. Some like his no-bullshit attitude and willingness to say whatever he thinks regardless of the consequences or weather its "pc" or not. Some think his BM is funny. Some are fans of his skill and don't care about or mind the BM. Some are fans for countless other reasons. Some are fans for all reasons combined.

I like that IdrA isn't afraid to cause a little controversy. People tend to overreact a lot, nothing he says is really that terrible. I also love his personality outside of games (interviews, talk shows, commentating etc).
Tschis
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil1511 Posts
May 19 2011 14:11 GMT
#10812
On May 19 2011 22:30 sudzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 14:05 EchelonTee wrote:
i was watching Idra's matches vs. Adelscott in EGWC... hilarious quote in G1

+ Show Spoiler +

Adelscott: big lat
Idra: shut up
Adelscott: gg

owned by the shut up xp


someone should make a motivational poster out of that


This is hilarious to you?
I love his game skill, but he has to be the most unlikeable pro in Starcraft 2.
I am at a loss as to what could possibly be the reason for his popularity.
Is it his internet tough guy routine? The BM is funny to people?
I am genuinely interested to know, because although I get that he has probably the best mechanics in the game, he gets away with being an absolute douche bag to anyone and everyone and gets lauded for it.
I seriously don't understand...


Adel was a douchebag insulting all US citizen in a previous game.

He starts complaining about lag to IdrA, who doesn't give a damm.

IdrA states that he doesn't give a damm by telling him to shut up.

It is hilarious to me.
"A coward is not someone that runs from a battle knowing he will lose. A coward is someone who challenges a weak knowing he will win."
sudzy
Profile Joined October 2010
United States58 Posts
May 19 2011 14:16 GMT
#10813
On May 19 2011 22:56 Phisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 22:30 sudzy wrote:
On May 19 2011 14:05 EchelonTee wrote:
i was watching Idra's matches vs. Adelscott in EGWC... hilarious quote in G1

+ Show Spoiler +

Adelscott: big lat
Idra: shut up
Adelscott: gg

owned by the shut up xp


someone should make a motivational poster out of that


This is hilarious to you?
I love his game skill, but he has to be the most unlikeable pro in Starcraft 2.
I am at a loss as to what could possibly be the reason for his popularity.
Is it his internet tough guy routine? The BM is funny to people?
I am genuinely interested to know, because although I get that he has probably the best mechanics in the game, he gets away with being an absolute douche bag to anyone and everyone and gets lauded for it.
I seriously don't understand...


Everyone is a fan for a different reason. Some like his no-bullshit attitude and willingness to say whatever he thinks regardless of the consequences or weather its "pc" or not. Some think his BM is funny. Some are fans of his skill and don't care about or mind the BM. Some are fans for countless other reasons. Some are fans for all reasons combined.

I like that IdrA isn't afraid to cause a little controversy. People tend to overreact a lot, nothing he says is really that terrible. I also love his personality outside of games (interviews, talk shows, commentating etc).


I guess I'm just too old now. I was raised to believe that being disrespectful to your peers and being a general arrogant asshat would not get you many friends.
Times they are a-changin.
Old, slow, and bald...
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
May 19 2011 14:21 GMT
#10814
--- Nuked ---
Jinsho
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3101 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 14:22:25
May 19 2011 14:22 GMT
#10815
Apparently you just don't read the post above yours.
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
May 19 2011 14:23 GMT
#10816
On May 19 2011 22:56 Phisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 22:30 sudzy wrote:
On May 19 2011 14:05 EchelonTee wrote:
i was watching Idra's matches vs. Adelscott in EGWC... hilarious quote in G1

+ Show Spoiler +

Adelscott: big lat
Idra: shut up
Adelscott: gg

owned by the shut up xp


someone should make a motivational poster out of that


This is hilarious to you?
I love his game skill, but he has to be the most unlikeable pro in Starcraft 2.
I am at a loss as to what could possibly be the reason for his popularity.
Is it his internet tough guy routine? The BM is funny to people?
I am genuinely interested to know, because although I get that he has probably the best mechanics in the game, he gets away with being an absolute douche bag to anyone and everyone and gets lauded for it.
I seriously don't understand...

Some think his BM is funny.

I'd also like to clarify that there's different types of BM. Personally, I often find his sarcastic comments hilarious but am not particularly impressed by things such as calling Cruncher fat or telling Adelscott to shut up. However, although I feel sympathy towards Adelscott for the latency he has to play with, complaining about it during an official game is pretty lame.

On May 19 2011 08:32 Indrium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 03:05 xtfftc wrote:
On May 19 2011 02:55 frumpylumps wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/cULBN.jpg

How can anyone be a fan of this guy?

good riddance.

User was warned for this post

Thanks, added to the OP.


I feel like the fact that this reply was fucking amazing isn't getting enough love.

I am definitely not getting enough love! Everyone's like "Whole this" and "Whole that" and as soon as I disappear for three months people start talking about replacing me. :/
RM_12
Profile Joined March 2011
201 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 14:28:27
May 19 2011 14:28 GMT
#10817
On May 19 2011 22:30 sudzy wrote:
he has to be the most unlikeable pro in Starcraft 2.


this is why he has the largest fanclub rite?
NPHarris
Profile Joined May 2011
91 Posts
May 19 2011 14:30 GMT
#10818
On May 19 2011 23:16 sudzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 22:56 Phisk wrote:
On May 19 2011 22:30 sudzy wrote:
On May 19 2011 14:05 EchelonTee wrote:
i was watching Idra's matches vs. Adelscott in EGWC... hilarious quote in G1

+ Show Spoiler +

Adelscott: big lat
Idra: shut up
Adelscott: gg

owned by the shut up xp


someone should make a motivational poster out of that


This is hilarious to you?
I love his game skill, but he has to be the most unlikeable pro in Starcraft 2.
I am at a loss as to what could possibly be the reason for his popularity.
Is it his internet tough guy routine? The BM is funny to people?
I am genuinely interested to know, because although I get that he has probably the best mechanics in the game, he gets away with being an absolute douche bag to anyone and everyone and gets lauded for it.
I seriously don't understand...


Everyone is a fan for a different reason. Some like his no-bullshit attitude and willingness to say whatever he thinks regardless of the consequences or weather its "pc" or not. Some think his BM is funny. Some are fans of his skill and don't care about or mind the BM. Some are fans for countless other reasons. Some are fans for all reasons combined.

I like that IdrA isn't afraid to cause a little controversy. People tend to overreact a lot, nothing he says is really that terrible. I also love his personality outside of games (interviews, talk shows, commentating etc).


I guess I'm just too old now. I was raised to believe that being disrespectful to your peers and being a general arrogant asshat would not get you many friends.
Times they are a-changin.


You must be really, really old. I'm guessing your signature is accurate.
sudzy
Profile Joined October 2010
United States58 Posts
May 19 2011 14:45 GMT
#10819
On May 19 2011 23:30 NPHarris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 23:16 sudzy wrote:
On May 19 2011 22:56 Phisk wrote:
On May 19 2011 22:30 sudzy wrote:
On May 19 2011 14:05 EchelonTee wrote:
i was watching Idra's matches vs. Adelscott in EGWC... hilarious quote in G1

+ Show Spoiler +

Adelscott: big lat
Idra: shut up
Adelscott: gg

owned by the shut up xp


someone should make a motivational poster out of that


This is hilarious to you?
I love his game skill, but he has to be the most unlikeable pro in Starcraft 2.
I am at a loss as to what could possibly be the reason for his popularity.
Is it his internet tough guy routine? The BM is funny to people?
I am genuinely interested to know, because although I get that he has probably the best mechanics in the game, he gets away with being an absolute douche bag to anyone and everyone and gets lauded for it.
I seriously don't understand...


Everyone is a fan for a different reason. Some like his no-bullshit attitude and willingness to say whatever he thinks regardless of the consequences or weather its "pc" or not. Some think his BM is funny. Some are fans of his skill and don't care about or mind the BM. Some are fans for countless other reasons. Some are fans for all reasons combined.

I like that IdrA isn't afraid to cause a little controversy. People tend to overreact a lot, nothing he says is really that terrible. I also love his personality outside of games (interviews, talk shows, commentating etc).


I guess I'm just too old now. I was raised to believe that being disrespectful to your peers and being a general arrogant asshat would not get you many friends.
Times they are a-changin.


You must be really, really old. I'm guessing your signature is accurate.


I am and it is.
Old, slow, and bald...
price
Profile Joined December 2010
United States297 Posts
May 19 2011 14:54 GMT
#10820
idra has been streaming so late ... i wish he would stream earlier in the night. for EST time zones, 2 am is too late
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Prev 1 539 540 541 542 543 2897 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 166
-ZergGirl 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1934
Hyuk 197
910 67
sorry 53
Yoon 38
Bale 35
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 15
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 9
[ Show more ]
Noble 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Reynor48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox609
Mew2King52
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor165
Other Games
summit1g7428
WinterStarcraft400
PiGStarcraft260
C9.Mang0235
Sick193
Livibee160
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick647
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream238
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2310
League of Legends
• Stunt500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 56m
Stellar Fest
6h 56m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.