• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:54
CEST 11:54
KST 18:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9336 users

The IdrA Fan Club - Page 542

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 540 541 542 543 544 2897 Next
Personal attacks in this thread will draw a temp ban.
Sun7
Profile Joined December 2010
Greece61 Posts
May 19 2011 14:57 GMT
#10821
On May 19 2011 23:16 sudzy wrote:
I guess I'm just too old now. I was raised to believe that being disrespectful to your peers and being a general arrogant asshat would not get you many friends.
Times they are a-changin.


You were raised in a society which learned you that telling the truth and being honest is bad. They learned you to follow the "savoir vivre" and to be political correct. It's just stupid rules of human-robots who criminalized individuality , "having your own opinion" and "being different".
Valikyr
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2653 Posts
May 19 2011 15:12 GMT
#10822
On May 19 2011 22:30 sudzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 14:05 EchelonTee wrote:
i was watching Idra's matches vs. Adelscott in EGWC... hilarious quote in G1

+ Show Spoiler +

Adelscott: big lat
Idra: shut up
Adelscott: gg

owned by the shut up xp


someone should make a motivational poster out of that


This is hilarious to you?
I love his game skill, but he has to be the most unlikeable pro in Starcraft 2.
I am at a loss as to what could possibly be the reason for his popularity.
Is it his internet tough guy routine? The BM is funny to people?
I am genuinely interested to know, because although I get that he has probably the best mechanics in the game, he gets away with being an absolute douche bag to anyone and everyone and gets lauded for it.
I seriously don't understand...

I wouldn't call myself a fan of IdrA but I like seeing him play because he's insanely good. Don't care for all the drama or BM though.
jester-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada547 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 15:46:23
May 19 2011 15:18 GMT
#10823
Hmm, to lighten the mood in here, I have a set of pictures that when I initially saw them, the first thing that popped into my head was IdrA. Think... IdrA after going to the gym, getting a tan, becoming slightly more metrosexual (plucked eyebrows, long groomed hair, tight weird clothing).

IdrA in ladies FHM 2013?

Might be slightly NSFW because your co-workers will think you are homosexual:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Even more cocky with a smirk and visible emotion
[image loading]


Maybe it's just me. I could be completely out of my mind, but guy looks like a more buff and metro IdrA.
Arise, chicken sandwich.
BadWithNames
Profile Joined April 2010
United States441 Posts
May 19 2011 15:19 GMT
#10824
On May 19 2011 23:23 xtfftc wrote:
I am definitely not getting enough love! Everyone's like "Whole this" and "Whole that" and as soon as I disappear for three months people start talking about replacing me. :/


Awwww. I used to love you but now that I know how needy you are WHOLE FOR LIFE.
One year in Seoul...yesh please
aderum
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Sweden1459 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 15:26:18
May 19 2011 15:24 GMT
#10825
On May 19 2011 22:30 sudzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 14:05 EchelonTee wrote:
i was watching Idra's matches vs. Adelscott in EGWC... hilarious quote in G1

+ Show Spoiler +

Adelscott: big lat
Idra: shut up
Adelscott: gg

owned by the shut up xp


someone should make a motivational poster out of that


This is hilarious to you?
I love his game skill, but he has to be the most unlikeable pro in Starcraft 2.
I am at a loss as to what could possibly be the reason for his popularity.
Is it his internet tough guy routine? The BM is funny to people?
I am genuinely interested to know, because although I get that he has probably the best mechanics in the game, he gets away with being an absolute douche bag to anyone and everyone and gets lauded for it.
I seriously don't understand...


do you know the context of the quote? Adell tried to push idrta with a small army and then idra just steamed rolled him, and then adell tried blaming it on lagg. I would have told him to shut up 2.
Crazy people dont sit around and wonder if they are insane
LightWireEX
Profile Joined September 2010
United States387 Posts
May 19 2011 15:26 GMT
#10826
Does anyone notice when Idra micros vs banelings in ZvZ he somehow removes an individual ling from his control group and runs it towards the banes? He does it so smoothly, and I'm just curious if there's a specific way he is doing this? I've been trying but the ling is always in the control group after so when I try and move again it just pulls back to the group. ><
ghOst.3344
Tschis
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil1511 Posts
May 19 2011 15:34 GMT
#10827
On May 20 2011 00:26 LightWireEX wrote:
Does anyone notice when Idra micros vs banelings in ZvZ he somehow removes an individual ling from his control group and runs it towards the banes? He does it so smoothly, and I'm just curious if there's a specific way he is doing this? I've been trying but the ling is always in the control group after so when I try and move again it just pulls back to the group. ><



Select group, send all the lings, shift click one of the lings (on screen, or on the selection menu), send everyone back and rebuild control group
"A coward is not someone that runs from a battle knowing he will lose. A coward is someone who challenges a weak knowing he will win."
ILoveCoffee
Profile Joined May 2011
Malaysia164 Posts
May 19 2011 15:37 GMT
#10828
On May 20 2011 00:34 Tschis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 00:26 LightWireEX wrote:
Does anyone notice when Idra micros vs banelings in ZvZ he somehow removes an individual ling from his control group and runs it towards the banes? He does it so smoothly, and I'm just curious if there's a specific way he is doing this? I've been trying but the ling is always in the control group after so when I try and move again it just pulls back to the group. ><



Select group, send all the lings, shift click one of the lings (on screen, or on the selection menu), send everyone back and rebuild control group


But that would mean you have to do it really fast considering how small the margin for error in in baneling wars.
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
May 19 2011 15:38 GMT
#10829
On May 19 2011 23:23 xtfftc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 08:32 Indrium wrote:
On May 19 2011 03:05 xtfftc wrote:
On May 19 2011 02:55 frumpylumps wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/cULBN.jpg

How can anyone be a fan of this guy?

good riddance.

User was warned for this post

Thanks, added to the OP.


I feel like the fact that this reply was fucking amazing isn't getting enough love.

I am definitely not getting enough love! Everyone's like "Whole this" and "Whole that" and as soon as I disappear for three months people start talking about replacing me. :/

ya people really dont give you enough credit. also is the OP 100% done yet?
Asme
Profile Joined April 2011
Norway6 Posts
May 19 2011 15:40 GMT
#10830
On May 20 2011 00:37 ILoveCoffee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 00:34 Tschis wrote:
On May 20 2011 00:26 LightWireEX wrote:
Does anyone notice when Idra micros vs banelings in ZvZ he somehow removes an individual ling from his control group and runs it towards the banes? He does it so smoothly, and I'm just curious if there's a specific way he is doing this? I've been trying but the ling is always in the control group after so when I try and move again it just pulls back to the group. ><



Select group, send all the lings, shift click one of the lings (on screen, or on the selection menu), send everyone back and rebuild control group


But that would mean you have to do it really fast considering how small the margin for error in in baneling wars.


that is ZvZ for you.
xbankx
Profile Joined July 2010
703 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 15:51:55
May 19 2011 15:44 GMT
#10831
On May 19 2011 23:57 Sun7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 23:16 sudzy wrote:
I guess I'm just too old now. I was raised to believe that being disrespectful to your peers and being a general arrogant asshat would not get you many friends.
Times they are a-changin.


You were raised in a society which learned you that telling the truth and being honest is bad. They learned you to follow the "savoir vivre" and to be political correct. It's just stupid rules of human-robots who criminalized individuality , "having your own opinion" and "being different".


There is a fine line between having your own opinion and being disrespectful but remember we live in a civilized society where people should respect each other.

Under your way of thinkingssumption, westboro church are great since they say the way they think and they don't give a shit about being politically correct. But do you really think protesting at funeral ceremonies of dead American soldier's family by saying that their sons/daughters deserved to die because US allow gays to live freely is good for the society or for anyone?

I think indivuality and having your own opinion is fine but insulting and disrespecting others while doing it is not.
LightWireEX
Profile Joined September 2010
United States387 Posts
May 19 2011 15:47 GMT
#10832
On May 20 2011 00:34 Tschis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 00:26 LightWireEX wrote:
Does anyone notice when Idra micros vs banelings in ZvZ he somehow removes an individual ling from his control group and runs it towards the banes? He does it so smoothly, and I'm just curious if there's a specific way he is doing this? I've been trying but the ling is always in the control group after so when I try and move again it just pulls back to the group. ><



Select group, send all the lings, shift click one of the lings (on screen, or on the selection menu), send everyone back and rebuild control group



Ah, figured it was like that, but like someone else said it feels highly difficult and I always headbutt a baneling with like 12 lings trying to do it. Guess this means I need some more practice.
ghOst.3344
haffy
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom430 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 16:06:16
May 19 2011 16:04 GMT
#10833
On May 20 2011 00:44 xbankx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 23:57 Sun7 wrote:
On May 19 2011 23:16 sudzy wrote:
I guess I'm just too old now. I was raised to believe that being disrespectful to your peers and being a general arrogant asshat would not get you many friends.
Times they are a-changin.


You were raised in a society which learned you that telling the truth and being honest is bad. They learned you to follow the "savoir vivre" and to be political correct. It's just stupid rules of human-robots who criminalized individuality , "having your own opinion" and "being different".


There is a fine line between having your own opinion and being disrespectful but remember we live in a civilized society where people should respect each other.

Under your way of thinkingssumption, westboro church are great since they say the way they think and they don't give a shit about being politically correct. But do you really think protesting at funeral ceremonies of dead American soldier's family by saying that their sons/daughters deserved to die because US allow gays to live freely is good for the society or for anyone?

I think indivuality and having your own opinion is fine but insulting and disrespecting others while doing it is not.


Why do people always go for the very worst case scenario when they try to get their point across? It doesn't help in the argument at all and is completely pointless.

Most people prefer people to be honest and straight forward. I would much prefer to talk to someone who is open that they don't like me than someone who is nice to me in person and talks about me behind my back.

Anyway considering your preaching that everyone should love and respect each other no matter what. It's a bit hypocritical that in your post you called someone that you have never talked to arrogant and an arsehole. Well done.
xbankx
Profile Joined July 2010
703 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 16:17:53
May 19 2011 16:13 GMT
#10834
On May 20 2011 01:04 haffy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 00:44 xbankx wrote:
On May 19 2011 23:57 Sun7 wrote:
On May 19 2011 23:16 sudzy wrote:
I guess I'm just too old now. I was raised to believe that being disrespectful to your peers and being a general arrogant asshat would not get you many friends.
Times they are a-changin.


You were raised in a society which learned you that telling the truth and being honest is bad. They learned you to follow the "savoir vivre" and to be political correct. It's just stupid rules of human-robots who criminalized individuality , "having your own opinion" and "being different".


There is a fine line between having your own opinion and being disrespectful but remember we live in a civilized society where people should respect each other.

Under your way of thinkingssumption, westboro church are great since they say the way they think and they don't give a shit about being politically correct. But do you really think protesting at funeral ceremonies of dead American soldier's family by saying that their sons/daughters deserved to die because US allow gays to live freely is good for the society or for anyone?

I think indivuality and having your own opinion is fine but insulting and disrespecting others while doing it is not.


Why do people always go for the very worst case scenario when they try to get their point across? It doesn't help in the argument at all and is completely pointless.

Most people prefer people to be honest and straight forward. I would much prefer to talk to someone who is open that they don't like me than someone who is nice to me in person and talks about me behind my back.

Anyway considering your preaching that everyone should love and respect each other no matter what. It's a bit hypocritical that in your post you called someone that you have never talked to arrogant and an arsehole. Well done.


I never called anyone an asshole or arrogant(where did you get that). For me, it is not being nice to people. I am basically saying there is no reason to hurt or desrespect others for no reason as we live in a civilized society. If you think "gays are fags and your son/daughters should due" that is fine with me, its not going to change my opinion. But doing it in front of dead soldier's family crosses the line. You can tell that to people who agree with you and people who don't care. But if your disrepect is only to hurt others, then I think something is wrong. I don't think you should love and respect anyone but Im just saying there is no reason to disrespect everyone. There is a thing called keeping it silent.

I mean we all have some basic form for respect for everyone. If I see someone is ugly, Im not gonna walk up to them and say "dude, you are ugly". Would you want to have everyone that think your ugly walk up to you and tell you in the face?
aRRoSC2
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark241 Posts
May 19 2011 16:34 GMT
#10835
Why are we discussing whether IdrA's manners are 'acceptable' or not in his fanclub again?

On May 20 2011 00:34 Tschis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 00:26 LightWireEX wrote:
Does anyone notice when Idra micros vs banelings in ZvZ he somehow removes an individual ling from his control group and runs it towards the banes? He does it so smoothly, and I'm just curious if there's a specific way he is doing this? I've been trying but the ling is always in the control group after so when I try and move again it just pulls back to the group. ><



Select group, send all the lings, shift click one of the lings (on screen, or on the selection menu), send everyone back and rebuild control group


Pretty much this, just either move the entire control group towards them, deselect one ling and move the rest back, or move them all back, select one and move it in, but in the latter you have to select the big group of lings again.
Sun7
Profile Joined December 2010
Greece61 Posts
May 19 2011 16:34 GMT
#10836
On May 20 2011 01:13 xbankx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 01:04 haffy wrote:
On May 20 2011 00:44 xbankx wrote:
On May 19 2011 23:57 Sun7 wrote:
On May 19 2011 23:16 sudzy wrote:
I guess I'm just too old now. I was raised to believe that being disrespectful to your peers and being a general arrogant asshat would not get you many friends.
Times they are a-changin.


You were raised in a society which learned you that telling the truth and being honest is bad. They learned you to follow the "savoir vivre" and to be political correct. It's just stupid rules of human-robots who criminalized individuality , "having your own opinion" and "being different".


There is a fine line between having your own opinion and being disrespectful but remember we live in a civilized society where people should respect each other.

Under your way of thinkingssumption, westboro church are great since they say the way they think and they don't give a shit about being politically correct. But do you really think protesting at funeral ceremonies of dead American soldier's family by saying that their sons/daughters deserved to die because US allow gays to live freely is good for the society or for anyone?

I think indivuality and having your own opinion is fine but insulting and disrespecting others while doing it is not.


Why do people always go for the very worst case scenario when they try to get their point across? It doesn't help in the argument at all and is completely pointless.

Most people prefer people to be honest and straight forward. I would much prefer to talk to someone who is open that they don't like me than someone who is nice to me in person and talks about me behind my back.

Anyway considering your preaching that everyone should love and respect each other no matter what. It's a bit hypocritical that in your post you called someone that you have never talked to arrogant and an arsehole. Well done.


I never called anyone an asshole or arrogant(where did you get that). For me, it is not being nice to people. I am basically saying there is no reason to hurt or desrespect others for no reason as we live in a civilized society. If you think "gays are fags and your son/daughters should due" that is fine with me, its not going to change my opinion. But doing it in front of dead soldier's family crosses the line. You can tell that to people who agree with you and people who don't care. But if your disrepect is only to hurt others, then I think something is wrong. I don't think you should love and respect anyone but Im just saying there is no reason to disrespect everyone. There is a thing called keeping it silent.

I mean we all have some basic form for respect for everyone. If I see someone is ugly, Im not gonna walk up to them and say "dude, you are ugly". Would you want to have everyone that think your ugly walk up to you and tell you in the face?


i think that there is a difference between insulting someone because you want to hurt him and saying your honest opinion. I don't think that idra wants to hurt anyone but on the other hand many people to hurt him (see some of his ladder games).

About these people you are talking about first of all i don't think that they are just expressing their own opinion. I watched a documentary once about them, it was called "the most hated family in america". First of all they brainwash their kids and also it's an issue that has to do with religion...religion is the major reason for brainwashing worldwide. What i mean is that they are an example of people who do not accept being different (gays) and they blindly seem to follow their own set of weird rules.
xbankx
Profile Joined July 2010
703 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 16:52:35
May 19 2011 16:51 GMT
#10837
On May 20 2011 01:34 Sun7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 01:13 xbankx wrote:
On May 20 2011 01:04 haffy wrote:
On May 20 2011 00:44 xbankx wrote:
On May 19 2011 23:57 Sun7 wrote:
On May 19 2011 23:16 sudzy wrote:
I guess I'm just too old now. I was raised to believe that being disrespectful to your peers and being a general arrogant asshat would not get you many friends.
Times they are a-changin.


You were raised in a society which learned you that telling the truth and being honest is bad. They learned you to follow the "savoir vivre" and to be political correct. It's just stupid rules of human-robots who criminalized individuality , "having your own opinion" and "being different".


There is a fine line between having your own opinion and being disrespectful but remember we live in a civilized society where people should respect each other.

Under your way of thinkingssumption, westboro church are great since they say the way they think and they don't give a shit about being politically correct. But do you really think protesting at funeral ceremonies of dead American soldier's family by saying that their sons/daughters deserved to die because US allow gays to live freely is good for the society or for anyone?

I think indivuality and having your own opinion is fine but insulting and disrespecting others while doing it is not.


Why do people always go for the very worst case scenario when they try to get their point across? It doesn't help in the argument at all and is completely pointless.

Most people prefer people to be honest and straight forward. I would much prefer to talk to someone who is open that they don't like me than someone who is nice to me in person and talks about me behind my back.

Anyway considering your preaching that everyone should love and respect each other no matter what. It's a bit hypocritical that in your post you called someone that you have never talked to arrogant and an arsehole. Well done.


I never called anyone an asshole or arrogant(where did you get that). For me, it is not being nice to people. I am basically saying there is no reason to hurt or desrespect others for no reason as we live in a civilized society. If you think "gays are fags and your son/daughters should due" that is fine with me, its not going to change my opinion. But doing it in front of dead soldier's family crosses the line. You can tell that to people who agree with you and people who don't care. But if your disrepect is only to hurt others, then I think something is wrong. I don't think you should love and respect anyone but Im just saying there is no reason to disrespect everyone. There is a thing called keeping it silent.

I mean we all have some basic form for respect for everyone. If I see someone is ugly, Im not gonna walk up to them and say "dude, you are ugly". Would you want to have everyone that think your ugly walk up to you and tell you in the face?


i think that there is a difference between insulting someone because you want to hurt him and saying your honest opinion. I don't think that idra wants to hurt anyone but on the other hand many people to hurt him (see some of his ladder games).

About these people you are talking about first of all i don't think that they are just expressing their own opinion. I watched a documentary once about them, it was called "the most hated family in america". First of all they brainwash their kids and also it's an issue that has to do with religion...religion is the major reason for brainwashing worldwide. What i mean is that they are an example of people who do not accept being different (gays) and they blindly seem to follow their own set of weird rules.


Yea I mena Im fine with Idra QQing about toss/terran op. I acutally find that hilarious and me and my friends often joke about it(that math test was freaken "IMBA"). Im just saying that individualism+having your opinion is fine, but saying stuff just to hurt other player is not cool with me(then some people defend it by saying he is just keeping it honest annoys me). My point is not to support that guy who said Idra is arrogant and an asshole but merely to say people can be honest and have their own opinion but if you are doing it strictly to hurt others( and in some Idra's BM that is obviously the case) I think those crosses the line of entertainment and drama.
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
May 19 2011 16:52 GMT
#10838
I'm probably forgetting something but is xbankx the first one to prove Godwin's Law in this thread? Surely there must be others...

On May 20 2011 00:18 jester- wrote:
Hmm, to lighten the mood in here, I have a set of pictures that when I initially saw them, the first thing that popped into my head was IdrA. Think... IdrA after going to the gym, getting a tan, becoming slightly more metrosexual (plucked eyebrows, long groomed hair, tight weird clothing).

IdrA in ladies FHM 2013?

Might be slightly NSFW because your co-workers will think you are homosexual:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
Even more cocky with a smirk and visible emotion
[image loading]


Maybe it's just me. I could be completely out of my mind, but guy looks like a more buff and metro IdrA.


Are these real or shopped? :D
Tweleve
Profile Joined March 2011
United States644 Posts
May 19 2011 16:54 GMT
#10839
He's playing Zenio next in nasl
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
May 19 2011 16:54 GMT
#10840
On May 20 2011 00:19 BadWithNames wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 23:23 xtfftc wrote:
I am definitely not getting enough love! Everyone's like "Whole this" and "Whole that" and as soon as I disappear for three months people start talking about replacing me. :/


Awwww. I used to love you but now that I know how needy you are WHOLE FOR LIFE.

Traitor!

On May 20 2011 00:38 Whole wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 23:23 xtfftc wrote:
On May 19 2011 08:32 Indrium wrote:
On May 19 2011 03:05 xtfftc wrote:
On May 19 2011 02:55 frumpylumps wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/cULBN.jpg

How can anyone be a fan of this guy?

good riddance.

User was warned for this post

Thanks, added to the OP.


I feel like the fact that this reply was fucking amazing isn't getting enough love.

I am definitely not getting enough love! Everyone's like "Whole this" and "Whole that" and as soon as I disappear for three months people start talking about replacing me. :/

ya people really dont give you enough credit. also is the OP 100% done yet?

Pretty much. I will probably remove most of the links from the replays section as well as they are freely available on other replays sites.
I feel like I've missed something as but this is more or less everything that has been posted in the fanclub.

Also, there seems to be some sort of a bug - a lot of the pics in the OP are displayed as [img: http://i.imgur.com/58dxd.png] instead of the actual image, although the code is correct. Unless I'm going blind.
Prev 1 540 541 542 543 544 2897 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps810
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax182
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS37
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 6m
Stellar Fest
3h 6m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.