Blizzard - Storm clouds move across the map, damaging and freezing player units in their path.
Gift Exchange - Gifts are periodically deployed around the map. If you don't claim them, Amon will!
Naughty list - Player units and structures take increased damage for each enemy they've killed.
Here is the map: Cradle of Death
It's gift giving time... or taking not sure. Get those gifts and have a fun time playing the mutation. No commander this week will have a horrible time, but Blizzard seems to be the toughest part of the week, which is a good and a bad thing, units will get caught and die and thus resetting the Naughty list. As always the faster your economy is up the better you can prepare and deal with anything that Amon will through at you. Hero units should be careful as they will build up a very high amount of "Naughty" (that sounds bad lol), so at a certainty point leave them at home or be aware that they will die very fast. One other things is Everything is Free might show up and you can max out your army if it happens, if you don't have the supply and Tech to get the units that you want you should try to spam out buildings from the Advanced Building tab so you can get both minerals AND gas when you cancel them. Thanks for reading and Good Luck and Have Fun.
Hunter [Raynor] (https://youtu.be/OqDLFxnFM7k) - CtG [Abathur] (https://youtu.be/XfxRKYCiIP0) BCs!!!
Hunter [H&H] (https://youtu.be/KkZ8XtO2Hiw) - CtG [Zeratul] (https://youtu.be/XfxRKYCiIP0) Reapers and Horner
Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/525603185
- Not the best this week, if you use Alarak he will pull a lot of agro and with 1 volley of attack from the enemy your ENTIRE army can disappear with enough Naughty stacks.
- If you want to micro a lot and avoid Blizzards you can go for Ascendants.
- I think that Stalker might do well here as you can Blink out of danger and Blizzards.
- Adding a few Warp Prism might be nice for Overcharge and mobile warp-ins.
- Good commander this week, but Naughty List can be a huge problem.
- So heals are going to be important, especially after the last nerf.
- I think Rattlesnake is going to be very important, but in the end if you don't get to reset your Naughty List is going to be tough to stay alive.
- I would go for Rattlesnake, Sirius, Sam, then whoever.
- Try to get all the upgrades that you can to get high DPS and defense.
- Odin is amazing for clearing but its will be very Naughty after so it will go down fast.
- Medivacs have been nerfed as well so understand you are meant to lift them away from the enemy then healed then go back in.
- Good commander for this week, he can get a to done later in the mission but its a bit hard to do anything without your first call down.
- Be careful about the attack wave that comes with any present as they will go towards you base if you don't kill them while claiming a Present.
- Combat Drop comes out to late to claim a Present so you will need to rely on your ally for the first Present.
- I still like Laser Drill mastery, and you can always move your troops with Hercules.
- Okay commander this week, you can get lucky with RNG and just be able to clear everything without hitting Blizzards, and getting every Present.
- Banes seem like the best bet here as even if they die the mini Banes will still get some work done.
- Scourge have to be babysat in order to get anything done, so they might be best if avoided.
- Zerglings can be used but they do have issues with clearing a lot of the mission even with evasion.
- Zagara micro is key in the beginning.
- Okay commander this week, Dark Pylons and DTs and Corsairs.
- Time Stop will pause the process of opening Presents.
- Dts go a great job of doing damage without taking much, if you are worry try to only engage with the Shadow Strike off cool down.
- I like to have a few Dark Pylons with some Cannons to help with the forces that come with Presents.
- Black Hole so amazing for attack waves.
- Good commander this week, macro is a very important part of Fenix this week, you will lose units so replacing them is very important.
- I like Robo with Adepts, but Carriers can do very well.
- Keep in mind that he has 0 repair so either talk to you ally or just understand that things will die.
- I still like the Robo Immortal opener.
- Fenix will very high on the Naughty list very quickly so be sure to summon him away from units and understand at some point he will be useless.
- Good commander for this week, if you get everything is free BC should work great.
- Earth Splitters can attack everywhere.
- Bunker call downs can do a lot for the early game.
- Buildings can be effected by the Naughty so be careful.
- Its nice that the Zero call down wont be effected by the Naughty list as they die every time.
2 H & H
- Good commander for this week, there is nothing so fun as calling in every Horner unit at the same time.
- Everything is free can do amazing things for H&H, keep in mind that you can always just spam Fusion Core and then cancel them.
- Reapers are going to be the best unit for the beginning as you want units that wont build up Naughty Lists.
- Galleons will need to be replaced if you bring them out to attack.
- You call downs still do good work here, Space Station for attack waves, and Call in the Fleet for encampments.
- Great commander this week, I like Infesters here as they can overwhelm anything.
- If you get everything is free you should be fine, if you get supply blocked think about just waking a ton of Infestation Pits or Spires and then Canceling them.
- Gary can do a lot for the early game, but unfortunately he doesn't come out before the first Present so you might not have anything to grab it.
- I think I would make static defense on the ramps with the extra minerals.
- Great commander for this week, any army comp should be fine so long as you can keep up the production.
- Everything is Free might come up and if it does you want to just spam Fleet Bacons (then cancel them) as you will have charges for units and you will never be able to spam all the units that you want.
- Zealots are great for mineral dumps but they die very fast.
- I would like to say just go for Phoenix's as they are fast and can move between Blizzards but they can hurt all hybrid and if not watched will die to Blizzards.
- Great commander this week, I like Bio here as they will have large numbers and can be rallied anywhere.
- One of the down falls of Bio is that a-moving through Blizzard will lose all you Medics as they will just heal till they die, so think about issuing a move command or carefully moving around Blizzards.
- Your call downs have just enough time to get a lot of kills without gaining too much "Naughty" use them as much as possible.
- I think around 4 to 8 OCs is good for this week, if you are amazing at Mule timings and you macro cycle you will need less.
- Don't forget the upgrades and make at least 6 Barracks to keep your army supply up.
- Great commander this week, make sure to no hero solo this as the Naughty list will kill Kerrigan fast.
- I like to make Hydra Ling, or Hydra Ultra, you want to avoid Mutas as they cant travel through the Nydus and will get caught in Blizzard if not watched at all times.
- Try to lead with Kerrigan, for vision, then Omega worm and unload you forces.
- Try to only move you forces through the Omega network if you can.
- With the army comp I suggested you will have a lot of extra minerals so make some static defense on the southern ramps to be ready for when they start to attack from the south.
- If done right, before the 3rd base is destroyed, you should be ready with static defense when you needed it.
- To avoid losing economy I like to make around 8 to 10 Drones at a time and rally them to the Southern ramps, that way as soon as you notice Idle workers you can just jump to them with the Idle worker button.
- Good commander this week, Bunker and Tanks should be fine.
- Your call downs should be the thing that really makes a difference.
- Great commander this week, Nova can almost Hero solo this, but I would still make an army for Present clearing and defense at the least.
- If you want you can always just move out with your forces then Air Lift back to base.
- Griffin Air Strike does a lot this week, as it can kill every unit, besides Hybrid, in 1 volley.
- Add in some Sabotage Drone and a good army and this week shouldn't be to tough.
- This first Present if its in a good depot can be gotten with Marines.
- Great commander this week,
- You clear all 3 of the first Constructs by focusing the Constructs in the expos.
- It takes 8 shots to kill one Construct, the first Truck will be lost but you should always be able to clear one Construct with it.
- The second Construct will go down in 8 hits and be down in time for you to place the Truck, just ask you partner to run straight to the objective, again the Construct in the middle of the bases will go down with the expo.
- I like Carriers this week and if you get Everything is Free you can make a lot of them.
- Great commander for this week, Dehaka can carry the early game then call downs and Creeper host should be able to finish it.
- Dehaka can clear the expos very well, but once he clears that his Naughty list will be very high and he will die quick.
- I like Creeper Hosts as they can do a lot of damage from far away.
- Your call downs are where most of the damage will be done, just summon them and be sure to micro if you need.
- Once you have vision of an area even in the Fog of War you can call down Wurms to claim Presents, keep that in mind.
- Great commander this week, the first Present shouldn't be an issue, although it might slow down your Fragments if you need to Teleport to the Present and a Shard isn't right in the base.
- Army here can do a lot, Shield Guards can have their place, but remember that they will just heal while in a Blizzard and will die after they run out of energy, so move command until you get where you need to go.
- Even if Shield Guards are repairing Shields they can still use the Reflect ability.
- Cannons should still be made, and if you get everything is free spam Cannons and Shield Guards.
- Great commander for this week, Evos and Queens are the way to go.
- Queens are going to be needed, to keep all your units healthy.
- You will lose Evos, if the Naughty list isn't cleared so be sure to get as much Queens as possible.
- Vipers can help a lot this week, as they will reduce the damage taken with Disabling Cloud and Abduct.
- Toxic Nest can clear a lot of the expos without needing any help from your ally.
- Try to get to a lot of Hatchery's, Overlords, and tech out asap incase Everything is Free happens.
- Brutalisks are great at clearing the Gifts of all Amon's unit then you can simply place a Toxic Nest and Deep tunnel away.
Tier 1 High enough DPS and mobility to get all the gifts possible and enough units to spread the Naughty List.
Tier 2 Mobility and unit count.
Tier 3 Not recommended.