Aggressive Deployment - Additional enemy units are periodically deployed onto the battlefield.
Void Rifts - Void Rifts periodically appear in random locations and spawn enemy units until destroyed.
Part and Parcel
Here is the map:
Can you survive for the first 8 mins without much losses? Can you do economy and army at the same time? Then you should be fine you should be fine. Getting past that is the hard part, the first Rifts spawn at 2:20 so having a commander that can deal with that is very important, there are some commanders like Kerrigan that can be behind and get ahead but it's going to be tough. Try you best the clear the expo fast as the income can be very helpful, but if you are one of those people or commanders that find it hard to have forces and bases spread out early go for the set of parts just North of your main (to get you more time). The more of the map you clear the better here as it will allow you to clear the Rifts very fast. Talking about the Drops you want to try and have your forces out on the map so that the drops don't spawn near you mineral line. One more thing you might want to have a bit of anti-air static defense at your expo mineral line as if an air unit spawns for a rift they will go straight to your mineral line. Don't feel bad about restarting if you get a bad Rift spawn early and Good Luck and Have Fun.
Hunter [Kerrigan] (https://youtu.be/SdCpAteaFzU) - Anacalagon [Zeratul] Hero Solo into Lings
Hunter [Tychus] (https://youtu.be/zN7N093SWCs) - Analagoon [Karax] Early Sirius
Hunter [H&H] (https://youtu.be/20NiSHOKsOc) - Anacalagon [Zagara] Strike Plats
Hunter [Vorazun] (https://youtu.be/HQQpkbtSZ5E) - Anacalagon [Nova] DT Corsair
Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/479203851
- Not the best this week, your early game suffers a lot here so its going to be tough to get the army you want.
- You will only have Lings (and not a lot of them) for the first Rifts.
- Try to have an ally that can carry early game and then try and take your expo and mass Infestors or even Ultras.
- Once you get your Infestors up try and clear the map and you might be able to do it.
- Gary can be very helpful for Rifts but he still takes a while to clear them.
- One nice thing about Stetmann is that he can give you vision of the whole map with good Stetelite placement.
- Not the best commander for this week, but you might be better off going for a "solo" and leaving your army at home.
- Leaving your army at home makes it easier to hold and then just move out with Nova, but its better to go for a 1 base then and you will have less Griffin Air Strikes.
- You can try to keep your army with you but then you have to deal with every Rift as Nova wont have the supply or the minerals to do both.
- GO for Marines and a defense Drone to take our the first Rifts, you might need 3 Defense Drones to finish off all the Rifts and there are locations that just wont work.
- Not the best this week, your early game is going to be tough.
- You might want to try and just mass Bunkers here as they can do a lot for you.
- Tanks should be added and you can try to just let your ally do the heavy lifting out on the field.
- You might think about Diamondbacks to be more mobile, and you will always leave a Slime Trial so that units that spawn on top of you might die faster, think about leaving unattended units on Patrol.
- Apocalisk can still do good work but since the debuff Apocalisk spawns a lot later.
- It going to be hard to hold your ally's ramp until Creep spreads there.
- Super slow early game and only having Overcharge makes it very tough early game.
- I like Stalkers here as they are mobile and have Blink and a damage reduction.
- Keep in mind that the Drops will go right on top of Alarak and you might lose a lot of army if you don't react quick, try to have a Destruction Wave to push the units away.
- Upgrades are good but my not be need just be sure to get Havoc Cloak and the 2 Slayer upgrades.
- Alarak is good here but he is melee and might get himself in trouble try to keep him from running too much.
- Mothership is good as well so try to use if for attacking them Teleport to an other area and finish up.
- It might be helpful to leave Pylons on the map for warp-ins and the possibility of overcharging to clear a Rift.
- Although he has a lot for defense and can clear almost every Rift if you get the Spear of Adun upgrades fast enough. He will find it very hard to move out.
- A few Cannons at every ramp is very nice.
- You should go for a Robo and Support Bay to get the last Spear upgrade, plus this will give you Obs so that you can fill the map with vision.
- Once you have your Spear upgrades start to work on the Forge upgrades.
- You can, after you take care of base defense, start to build Cannons all over the map to save Spear energy for attacks, so if RNG is good you can clear Rifts as they show up.
- Not the best this week his early game is very slow.
- I like to have a Hercules and Tanks for mobile Rift destruction but if they are far apart you might not be able to clear as much as you like.
- Once you have your Tanks and Hercs you want to mass Goliaths and rally them to your Expo.
- If you ever feel that you have too much mins think about static defense on the ramps.
- With 28% Concentrated Beam you can take out a Rift in one shot.
- Combat Drop should be used to clear early game and then to help push with your Hercs and Tank before you have enough Goliaths.
- Good commander for this week, you can get out a Hero for the first Rift but it is going to be hard to kill it unless it is very close to the ramps and not defended.
- I think a mobile Scout army or Adepts might be good here, but if you use the Arbiter suit well and can hold an expo you might do well with any comp.
- Upgrades as always and try to diversify if you feel like your army is missing something.
- Cannons can be made at your ramps to help hold a bit longer but its just a stop gap.
- Good commander for this week, you can take care of both Rifts if they spawn in good locations, with the Spear of Adun.
- Try not to spam too many Zealots as they don't get as much out when mass as Dragoons.
- Solar is best for attack waves but there might ne times you would like to use it on Drop Pods to save and army or mineral line.
- Think about a few Cannons on the ramp, or at least a lot of Obs to get a lot of vision.
- If you have 4 Zealots on a Rift asap then you can take it down fast, I left sets or 4-6 Zealots on Patrol around the map to help if the RNG was good.
- Good commander for this week, the problem is going to be the first Rifts.
- If you can get through the first Rifts you should be fine, try to have 2 hotkeys at least one for Dehaka one for the units that you make.
- You can try to go for Creeper Hosts here as they can attack from further away, but they might not hit the target you like.
- I like Mutas here as they are fast and can do well against a Rift.
- Dehaka will be able to clear Rifts around the time that he gets Fire Breath.
- Good commander for this week, early Sirius is great for this and you should be able to clear the first Rifts if they are close enough.
- You are going to find it tough to deal with every Rift unless you spilt Sam off from your army every once in a while.
- Sam can solo Rifts with his ability and if you get him his other upgrades he can get there faster and might even be Cloaked on the way.
- I went for Sirius Sam Rattlesnake in that order.
- Upgrades as always then try to get more outlaws as needed.
- One thing about outlaw numbers is that you might be able to spilt if you have enough outlaws.
2 H & H
- Good commander for this week if you can get to Strike Platforms you should be fine, as 2 Strike Fighters can clear a Rift anywhere on the map, be sure to get the Fire upgrades too.
- Reapers are the easy to go here as they are fast and can do great damage against the Rifts.
- Go for early gases and as you get the gas try and tech until you have 10 Platforms and their upgrade. Keep in mind that while teching up you will build minerals so trey to be constantly making Reapers and leave you Galleons at home.
- Once you get to 10 Strike Plats Rifts should be a problem as 2 Strike Plats can kill a Rift.
- Ravens should be added after you get your upgrades and your Platforms.
- Good commander for this week, early army is important but you wont be able to clear both Rifts.
- Once your Banshee are up you can deal with at least 2 Rifts every time.
- Hyperion is also very good at clearing a lot of Rifts with its Teleport.
- I like Bio here as they can do a lot and they will b able to be healed well, plus its a small investment to rally 10 Marines just to kill a Rift.
- You can use Scans or Rallies to get vision anywhere.
- Upgrades as always, and try to make sure to get your econ going in tandem with your army.
- You want to go for at least 1 Rax before CC and make a lot of Marines out of it to kill the first Rift.
- Great commander for this week, early your first Shadow Guard is very important be sure to clear both Rift by splitting 2 DTs to each then TS right away to clear the next Rifts and delay further ones.
- DT Corsair is still great this week.
- Once you have an economy think about Dark Pylons and Cannons for each ramp so you don't always have to come back, plus it will give you many Recalls if you need them.
- Upgrades as always and keep in mind no matter what if a Rift goes too long Banshees will show up and will get Cloak at some point so you will need Detection.
- Really great commander this week, she can get back on top of the Rifts after she spawns go for Hero solo masteries and Lots of Wurms.
- I went for what felt like a hero solo with Ling support so that I could get a lot of Omegas to fill the map.
- I like the Lings as you can just rally into the Omegas and then unload where ever a Rift shows up.
- The first 5 mins is going to be waiting for Kerrigan to show up and then clearing Rifts, while try to build up economy an Kerrigan upgrades.
- You can go for Mutas if you want but keep in mind that you will have times where enemies will drop right on top of them so think about Patrol while not using them.
- If all your units are in a Omega the Drops might go to your mineral line so think about leaving some out at all times.
- Great commander for this week, you need to use the call down on the first Rifts and then start to mass Stalkers or Shield Guards.
- I like Shield Guards as they do great damage, can be healing each other, and leave more minerals for Cannons.
- Avatar of Essence seems to be the right choice here.
- Zeratul can deal with Rifts but try and save the Teleport ability for the Shards as they add a lot of utility your are army and Zeratul.
- Monoliths at the ramps and Cannons backing them up can do a lot.
- Once you have enough Shield Guards think about a lot of Watchers to give you lots of vision.
- Really great this week, early Lings and Banes can do a lot and are very fast.
- It might be tough to clear the first Rifts as they might be in bad spots.
- I like Ling evasion here as it really makes them survive Banes are not the best for Rifts, do keep around 5 points in Bane Damage so that Zagara's Bane Barrage can clear a Rift in one go.
- Zagara should be micro'd to get the most out of her think about a separate control group.
- Really great commander for this week, if you go to just outside the Southern ramp you can get a Brutalisk before the first Rift.
- You might find it better to go for air units to support your Brutas but Queens can be very helpful.
- Be a bit careful about the Drops as they can clear all you forces if not watched.
- Upgrades for the units that you make, and be aware of the number of Toxic Nest charges that you have and place them on the ramps.
- You should be using Deep tunnel with your Brutas to clear all the Rifts, you can send just one Bruta if the Rift is unprotected, but send all 3 at a time if in enemy territory.
Tier 1 Enough early game to get your through the first Rift and can steamroll from there.
Tier 2 Can carry after the first rifts are cleared by your partner.
Tier 3 Not recommended.