Polarity - Each enemy unit is immune to either your units or your ally's units.
Void Reanimators - Void Reanimators wander the battlefield, bringing your enemies back to life.
Oh Polarity... If you have enough defense and a few units that can snipe the Void Reanimators then you can keep the bulk of your army out on the field, the problem with that is that if the Reanimator is not close to your base then the wave of reanimated units wont end quickly. Having vision throughout the map will help to know where the Reanimators are. I've have great success with Dark Pylons and BOTH commanders making static defense at each expo. Make sure that you keep yours and your ally's army together and use pings to let each other know where you will go. Lastly there is a cheese method that can be used to avoid the Void Reanimators that CtG and I have a video of and I'll use the strat a couple times in my All commanders video. Good Luck and Have Fun.
Hunter [Vorazun] (https://youtu.be/wgc8bkBoGl0) - CtG [Stetmann] DT Corsair
Hunter [Kerrigan] (https://youtu.be/pOHHxcoUVp0) - CtG [Tychus] (https://youtu.be/JX7VA9aC8_Q) Omega Worms
Hunter [H&H] (https://youtu.be/mgJgegsuh0A) - CtG [Zeratul] (https://youtu.be/PtJ3NFvp53Q) Reapers Galleons
Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/466240671
3 H & H
- Good DPS but every though to deal with Reanimators without any real static defense.
- Widow Mines can help but they take supply and will likely never kill the Reanimators.
- Try to get to Horner units asap as they can get Teleport and that can help clear the mid and late game Reanimators.
- Call downs are still very good and one use of the Space Station Reallocation can clear a Suppression Tower.
- Strike Plats can do well here but will only kill a Reanimator in 1 go if they stand still.
- Okay commander this week, but your early game is going to suffer.
- The Laser Drill is a good source or DPS and can clear your side of the attack wave, its also very good at killing the units that you are weak to you.
- Tanks and Goliaths are helpful here and can do a lot to finish the mission, but they require critical mass.
- You might want to either go for Goliaths early game or think about good Turret placement to kill all the units that need killing, in either case you really want to have your ally around so that you don't lose anything.
- Upgrades as always and try to get your expo as fast as possible.
- Okay commander hard to defend and attack at the same time.
- It takes a lot of Banes to kill a Reanimator so be careful about that.
- Lings with Evasion might be the best bet this week as they will stay alive a lot longer.
- Roach Drop still works great to pull agro.
- Upgrades are important for any unit that you make.
- Zagara should be able to carry the early game, Hydras do more than Baneling Barrage as if a single unit that your are unable to hurt gets in the way the entire Barrage can be wasted.
- Think about adding some Aberrations to the mix if you feel that you are losing everything too fast.
- Good commander for this week, with a really good partner you can go for any comp, but if your partner isn't always around Ascendant can die very fast.
- Leave a couple Ascendants to kill a Reanimator can be helpful as Overcharge has a chance to target the wrong units.
- I like mass Slayer here against any comp its fast and have some damage reduction.
- Mother Ship for attack waves and to move your forces around.
- Good commander for this wee, static defense can work for the entire mission but it requires your ally to help with any push.
- I like Robo here as it can be mass a little earlier and Immortals have the Shield and the Shadow Strike that can do a lot of damage.
- Spear of Adun is great for the early game, but using it on Hybrid or the Reanimators is not the best.
- Try to get attack upgrades at least.
- Add a few Energizers to make your army do that much more.
- Good commander for this week, Bio is great for sustainability, and you can always make some Bunkers to help with the expo defense.
- Banshee and Hyperion are all that you need for the first 7 min, be careful about how you use them.
- Good commander for this week, Guardian Shield is great for keeping units alive.
- I like Gateway comps for Artanis, but if you go that way you are going to find it tough to have any extra minerals for defense.
- Artanis doesn't really have any good option to snipe the Reanimators but you can always just warp-in 3 Zealots and a couple Dragoons on top of them.
- Upgrades are good. You can always use a Solar Bombardment to clear a Suppression Tower or an attack wave.
- Good commander for this week, but defense is going to be tough as you are going to be wasting a lot of Medivac lifts to clear the Reanimators.
- Sam will help with the Reanimators but you still need to be close to kill them.
- Turrets might help a bit you hold off the units until you clear the Reanimators but they have super low HP and will need a lot of SVCs and your ally also making static defense as well.
- Odin is still super powerful and can clear a lot of area, but only half of it.
- You might want to have a healer as there will be units that you can't kill and will take damage waiting for your ally.
- Really Great commander this week, Any comp will work and you always can call down a different Suit to kill a Reanimator.
- I like Robo Adept here as its has a lot of DPS and can be reinforced on the field with a few Conservators.
- if you ever feel that your expos are taking too much damage your can always use the Arbiter Suit to Recall yours and your ally's army and then Recall back.
- Although its not the best use you can always Overcharge the Dragoon Suit and spam the Solar Lance ability to kill a Reanimator very fast.
- Upgrades and stay on top of the Reanimators and you should be fine.
- Great commander for this week, you can go for Bunkers here and do well, be sure to ask your partner to add a bit of static defense around your expos so that your Bunkers don't die.
- Call downs are super powerful as always they can clear attack waves and give your partner time to meet up with your forces.
- Be sur to get all the Infested Civilian upgrades and keep the Psi-Emitter moving.
- Think about adding in Tanks and moving your Bunkers and Infested Civilian Compound to the current objective (leave a few Bunker for defense though).
- Unloading or Uprooting the Bunkers is a super powerful tactic but requires some micro and leave you a bit vulnerable.
- Great commander this week, you can go for Dark Pylons and Cannons for defense and DT Corsair for offense.
- Dark Pylons can also be used to move your army around, but hopefully you don't have to come back too often if you do the right amount of Cannons and you kill enough Reanimators.
- Shadow Strike will get used on units that you cant hurt so keep that in mind.
- Black Hole is great for holding units at bay until you and your ally are in place, same goes for Disruption Web.
- Great commander this week, after the first attack wave you should be able to get a Brutalisk.
- Be careful about pulling and killing units too fast as they will change Polarity once revived and if your ally cant help you will get over run.
- Toxic Nests can be turned off auto-cast and manually triggered to get the most out of them.
- Brutalisks can Deep Tunnel anywhere and as such are great at killing the Reanimators.
- Vipers can help a lot this week, but so can mass Queen after your Evos, either way you want to get the most sustainability you can.
- Upgrades as always.
- Great commander for this week, Infestors are great and you build up a lot of minerals for static defense. Think about leave a few Infestors at home to deal with the Reanimators.
- Stetelite are great for vision to spot any Reanimators so be sure to spread them as much as possible.
- Lings can help a lot in the early game so think about them.
- Super Gary is very important so try to get him asap.
- Great commander for this week, really good at the cheese method and his army can defend if needed as well.
- You can go for Wurms for defense but a set of Impalers might be nice to add as well.
- Mutas are great here as they are fast and do good DPS.
- Be on the watch out for units that you can east as you might kill them fast and you are only going to be able to eat one Psionic unit at max per attack wave.
- Deep Tunnel is going to be super helpful so try to use it often if needed.
- Upgrades as always.
- Really great commander for this week, Nova hero solo to start it off, I ended up having a set of Marines and Tanks at the expos to hold and then the rest of the army with Nova after the first Suppression Tower.
- I like Ravens a lot here as they have good HP and pull a lot of agro.
- You should have enough minerals for a any Griffin Air Strike that you need, the Air Stakes are super important as you as slow and they have the ability to clear entire attack waves if used properly.
- Liberators can be useful but I like other units as they must be sieged and you want a more mobile army.
- Upgrades as always and you might even want to go for Hellbats with their extra HP and armor.
- Really great commander for this week, Omega Worms are very powerful here.
- I like to go for a Hero solo in the beginning to get up to 10 Omega Worms and once they are out I'll go into Ultralisks.
- It might be helpful to make Lings as you transition into Ultras for the DPS and armor reduction.
- try to have Omega Worms all over the map for the bonuses that Creep give, the vision that they give, and the mobility for you and your ally.
- Be aware that Kerrigan should be all that you need for the early game so focus heavily on economy.
- Really great commander for this week, Cannons or an army will work well here, in either case you are going to want a lot of Watchers for vision.
- Cannons only need the vision an army will need a few Void Arrays to get you across the map as Reanimators can spawn anywhere. Chose any army comp that you want and be sure to rally any new units to a Void Array in your base to be sure that you have all forces where you need them.
Tier 1 Good Mobily and able to quickly deal with Reanimators or good enough defense to hold until you can clear the Reanimators.
Tier 2 Good army DPS and HP but might find mobility an issue.
Tier 3 Not Recommended.