• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:00
CEST 11:00
KST 18:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6761 users

Anime Discussion Thread - Page 6185

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6183 6184 6185 6186 6187 6486 Next
If you come in here looking for "anime recommendations" then please refer to this chart before posting: Anime Recommendations (as of may 2014). We also have an IRC channel called #tladt where we all hang out. The channel is on Rizon, not QuakeNet! Feel free to check it out. TLADT discord is Discord.gg

For currently airing anime, please see Anichart.net
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-25 05:39:34
November 24 2017 06:56 GMT
#123681
Don't bother, it's garbage. I don't know who said it's getting good again at ep7 but they are wrong.

//NEET anime really has a lot of "coincidences".
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
November 25 2017 08:04 GMT
#123682
+ Show Spoiler [Net-juu] +
I'm still not a fan of how things have been developing. The coincidences stack up so much that it all feels preordained. And yeah, while that's usually the case in romance stories, at least try to hide it? Subtlety goes a long way.


If nothing else, the show has made me look forward to Kio's new manga. ~_~ It's been a while.
Liquipedia
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
November 25 2017 10:40 GMT
#123683
Garo: Crimson Moon is getting a film

Why
Why would anyone want anything more from this abomination? We could've had an extra honoo no kokuin movie or a Vanishing Line movie (Which already is like 1000 times better than fucking crimson moon)
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
November 25 2017 22:04 GMT
#123684
completly unrelated but if fits best in here and I just had to laugh out when I read about this:

Japanese company recognizes marriage with anime characters, provides family support benefits

Recently, a number of legally-binding anime-themed wedding registration forms have gone into circulation in Japan, letting couples who share a love of, say, Pokémon, or Sailor Moon, make their first step into married life an otaku-appropriate one. We’ve even seen VR games that let users experience a wedding ceremony with an attractive 2-D partner.

Until now, though, we hadn’t heard of a company in Japan providing actual additional benefits to employees who’re married to an anime character. But should you be lucky enough to get hired by Akihabara-based tech developer Gatebox, the company will slip a little something into your paycheck each and every month to help give you and your 2-D love a better life.

Of course, the company has to guard against fraudsters who would try to abuse the system when they’re merely dating an anime character, so in order to secure the benefits you will have to provide documentation proving your married status. Thankfully, Gatebox itself provides the necessary marriage registration form here on its website, available in four different designs.

The forms ask for a plethora of information, starting with standard items such the name of you and your spouse. Gatebox would also like to know how you and your anime crush became acquainted, how you became a couple, where you proposed, your happiest memory together, and whether the bride will be keeping her maiden name or adopting her husband’s surname.

Once the form is filled out, it can be submitted either by mail or hand-delivered to Gatebox’s office, after which your marriage certificate will be mailed to you. While otaku are welcome to register their marriages with Gatebox as a gesture of their devotion to their favorite character, they can also opt for the wedding registration form to double as a job application, as Gatebox is currently hiring. Applicants who have filled out the wedding registration form, if hired, will receive an additional 5,000 yen (US$45) per month as a stipend to support their married life. They’ll also be allowed to take their spouse’s birthday off (it’s common for anime characters in Japan to have an official birthday), which is a service most companies in workaholic Japan don’t even provide for their employees with flesh-and-blood spouses.

[...]


source: en.rocketnews24.com

Waifus becomming real in my lifetime. Don't lewd the lolis though
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51550 Posts
November 26 2017 05:37 GMT
#123685
wat
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
November 26 2017 05:52 GMT
#123686
On November 25 2017 17:04 Spazer wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Net-juu] +
I'm still not a fan of how things have been developing. The coincidences stack up so much that it all feels preordained. And yeah, while that's usually the case in romance stories, at least try to hide it? Subtlety goes a long way.


If nothing else, the show has made me look forward to Kio's new manga. ~_~ It's been a while.


+ Show Spoiler [Net-juu] +
The only thing I can think of that makes the coincidences somewhat more possible is that the MMOs they're playing are small playerbase, somewhat regional games. Like one server that has most of the players from a small area - though from a gaming company perspective, that's somewhat unlikely. Then again, my guess is that everyone that plays the game (aka, all the characters) are in the same city/region. I'm guessing they'll probably all wind up meeting IRL at some point.


I still like Net-juu though... I can identify quite a bit with Morioka despite not being well set up enough to be an elite NEET. (Or any kind of NEET. I like being able to pay rent and eat.)
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
November 26 2017 07:24 GMT
#123687
On November 26 2017 14:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
wat


wat
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
November 26 2017 07:39 GMT
#123688
On November 26 2017 14:52 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2017 17:04 Spazer wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Net-juu] +
I'm still not a fan of how things have been developing. The coincidences stack up so much that it all feels preordained. And yeah, while that's usually the case in romance stories, at least try to hide it? Subtlety goes a long way.


If nothing else, the show has made me look forward to Kio's new manga. ~_~ It's been a while.


+ Show Spoiler [Net-juu] +
The only thing I can think of that makes the coincidences somewhat more possible is that the MMOs they're playing are small playerbase, somewhat regional games. Like one server that has most of the players from a small area - though from a gaming company perspective, that's somewhat unlikely. Then again, my guess is that everyone that plays the game (aka, all the characters) are in the same city/region. I'm guessing they'll probably all wind up meeting IRL at some point.


I still like Net-juu though... I can identify quite a bit with Morioka despite not being well set up enough to be an elite NEET. (Or any kind of NEET. I like being able to pay rent and eat.)

Yeah I still like the show. It's just a bit much to stomach sometimes.

+ Show Spoiler [Net-juu] +
Considering they showed Lilac IRL, they will almost certainly meet. Ten bucks says she gets paired off with Kanbe because they're loose ends.
Liquipedia
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-26 07:51:15
November 26 2017 07:40 GMT
#123689
A sequel to made in abyss has supposedly been announced, nice

inb4 it's all just a prank, seems a bit too elaborate to be fake tho
Edit:

Definitely real
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
November 26 2017 07:54 GMT
#123690
On November 26 2017 16:40 Unleashing wrote:
A sequel to made in abyss has supposedly been announced, nice

inb4 it's all just a prank, seems a bit too elaborate to be fake tho
Edit: https://twitter.com/tukushiA/status/934683312928387072
Definitely real


Already? That's some great news!
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
November 26 2017 09:10 GMT
#123691
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-26 09:49:27
November 26 2017 09:46 GMT
#123692
soooo... I watched the first 4 episodes/OVAs of unicorn so far and I think I can see some patterns on how each episode is structured:

1) be captured by a faction MC hates / is supposed to fight against
2) MC has to live among the people of aforementioned faction. Generally despressed through these couple minutes
3) MC realizes that they're just normal people no matter if they're nazis, the federation, other nazis or whoever else. And at the end of the day they all have families and people they care for etc
4) Heartwarming moment that makes him like the faction and the people he was captured by. He wants to fight for them now
5) They do something horrible and he can't support them anymore
6) He gets captured by a new faction
7) New episode starts, start over at 1

<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-26 15:38:16
November 26 2017 15:36 GMT
#123693
On November 26 2017 16:40 Unleashing wrote:
A sequel to made in abyss has supposedly been announced, nice

inb4 it's all just a prank, seems a bit too elaborate to be fake tho
Edit: https://twitter.com/tukushiA/status/934683312928387072
Definitely real


Nice! I'm not sure that there is enough source material for a full second season though. I'm thinking this will either be a movie or some OVAs (of Bondrewd's arc/the 5th layer). The anime ended at about chapter 26, and the latest manga chapter was only chapter 43.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
November 26 2017 15:37 GMT
#123694
That depends entirely on what they decide to do. They confirmed a sequel, not another standard TV anime series.
It could be a TV series, it could be an OVA series or even a movie
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44306 Posts
November 26 2017 16:01 GMT
#123695
normally i could no longer consume highschool romance SoL stuff but i finally have an anime to look forward to every week

+ Show Spoiler [Just Because 7] +

[image loading]

holy shit


the characters actually do shit here and express their wants also they aren't common anime stereotypical char(tsundere etc)
this is a quote
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
November 26 2017 17:23 GMT
#123696
On November 27 2017 00:36 Ferrose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2017 16:40 Unleashing wrote:
A sequel to made in abyss has supposedly been announced, nice

inb4 it's all just a prank, seems a bit too elaborate to be fake tho
Edit: https://twitter.com/tukushiA/status/934683312928387072
Definitely real


Nice! I'm not sure that there is enough source material for a full second season though. I'm thinking this will either be a movie or some OVAs (of Bondrewd's arc/the 5th layer). The anime ended at about chapter 26, and the latest manga chapter was only chapter 43.


I wouldn't mind an OVA. It would probably benefit the already nice production. Is the Made in Abyss manga coming out weekly or monthly? If it's weekly I'm sure they will have enough chapters for a TV series as well because I doubt it will air during the winter season. They haven't even announced a release date yet. I somehow hope it won't be a movie.
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
November 26 2017 17:34 GMT
#123697
On November 27 2017 02:23 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2017 00:36 Ferrose wrote:
On November 26 2017 16:40 Unleashing wrote:
A sequel to made in abyss has supposedly been announced, nice

inb4 it's all just a prank, seems a bit too elaborate to be fake tho
Edit: https://twitter.com/tukushiA/status/934683312928387072
Definitely real


Nice! I'm not sure that there is enough source material for a full second season though. I'm thinking this will either be a movie or some OVAs (of Bondrewd's arc/the 5th layer). The anime ended at about chapter 26, and the latest manga chapter was only chapter 43.


I wouldn't mind an OVA. It would probably benefit the already nice production. Is the Made in Abyss manga coming out weekly or monthly? If it's weekly I'm sure they will have enough chapters for a TV series as well because I doubt it will air during the winter season. They haven't even announced a release date yet. I somehow hope it won't be a movie.

It comes out very irregularly afaik
was 100 days between the most recent chapter and the one before it, or something like that
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
November 26 2017 23:33 GMT
#123698
On November 24 2017 15:56 Miragee wrote:
Don't bother, it's garbage. I don't know who said it's getting good again at ep7 but they are wrong.

//NEET anime really has a lot of "coincidences".

ok thanks for the info!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-27 17:04:08
November 27 2017 01:43 GMT
#123699
On November 27 2017 02:23 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2017 00:36 Ferrose wrote:
On November 26 2017 16:40 Unleashing wrote:
A sequel to made in abyss has supposedly been announced, nice

inb4 it's all just a prank, seems a bit too elaborate to be fake tho
Edit: https://twitter.com/tukushiA/status/934683312928387072
Definitely real


Nice! I'm not sure that there is enough source material for a full second season though. I'm thinking this will either be a movie or some OVAs (of Bondrewd's arc/the 5th layer). The anime ended at about chapter 26, and the latest manga chapter was only chapter 43.


I wouldn't mind an OVA. It would probably benefit the already nice production. Is the Made in Abyss manga coming out weekly or monthly? If it's weekly I'm sure they will have enough chapters for a TV series as well because I doubt it will air during the winter season. They haven't even announced a release date yet. I somehow hope it won't be a movie.


It's monthly, but it's really a "whenever it's ready" release. The author works at his own pace (which is good, because the world is crafted with a lot of care).

There was about 3-4 months between the last couple chapters, because the author was heavily involved in making the anime (and playing Splatoon 2 ). Now that the anime is over, I think he'll be working on the manga more often. Though I don't know how a new anime project will complicate things.

Edit: This seems right up tladt's alley:

http://www.animemaru.com/new-anime-talkes-place-in-alternate-world-without-alternate-world-anime/
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Lackbleeder
Profile Joined May 2015
741 Posts
November 27 2017 23:01 GMT
#123700
A MiA Movie would be amazing because of the length and pacing of the next arc. It could still work in an episodic format but it'd be much better as a movie imo.
Somebody once told me za warudo is gonna roll me
Prev 1 6183 6184 6185 6186 6187 6486 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 783
actioN 681
BeSt 289
Killer 195
Mong 162
Dewaltoss 108
sorry 59
sSak 41
ZergMaN 36
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 14
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli673
Other Games
summit1g9641
olofmeister1021
Happy339
Sick199
crisheroes180
KnowMe106
Pyrionflax96
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick740
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos900
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV111
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h
Monday Night Weeklies
7h
Replay Cast
14h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.