• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:26
CEST 08:26
KST 15:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8472 users

Anime Discussion Thread - Page 6172

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6170 6171 6172 6173 6174 6486 Next
If you come in here looking for "anime recommendations" then please refer to this chart before posting: Anime Recommendations (as of may 2014). We also have an IRC channel called #tladt where we all hang out. The channel is on Rizon, not QuakeNet! Feel free to check it out. TLADT discord is Discord.gg

For currently airing anime, please see Anichart.net
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-07 03:47:46
November 07 2017 03:41 GMT
#123421
Toad isn't really recommending anything so much as reiterating what his favourite shows are.

I'll throw in Sword Art Online since it doesn't seem like he's watched it.

You mentioned One Outs, not sure if you selected that cause it was baseball, but Ace of the Diamond is another good baseball one. I haven't seen One Outs so don't know if it's different enough for you. It's about 75 episodes though, but it's done airing.

An adulty one would be Space Brothers. Basically follow a guy's journey to becoming an astronaut. 99 episodes, also done airing but really good story.

Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
November 07 2017 03:43 GMT
#123422
On November 07 2017 04:03 Sentenal wrote:
Isekai is the cancer that is killing anime

I dunno, I like Isekai anime but it feels like a lot of them are badly executed among other odd things. Take the smartphone anime, had a good start then cast went full full harem and into heavy fanservice territory:+ Show Spoiler +
let's all marry him! haha and the story got degraded. There was an interesting world, alas...
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-07 03:57:20
November 07 2017 03:53 GMT
#123423
On November 07 2017 11:47 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2017 11:15 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Hey guys, first time posting in this thread.

I'm haven't watched very many animes, but kind of looking for a recommendation. Nice artwork and a good story are very important to me, and some sexuality stuff is nice, for reference which animes I've tried and watched all the way through:

-One punch man (9/10)
-Attack on titan (9/10)
-Shokugeki no Soma (9.9/10 perfect combination of great story, cute characters, great art style, I enjoy cooking so that helps too)
-No game no life (8.5/10)
-Parasyte (7.5/10 a little too heavy for my liking, I reserve those emotions for real life shows. Also quite a few plot holes, and the message of the anime wasn't very coherent)
-Death note (4/10 too predictable)

Stuff I didn't like after watching 1-2 episodes

-The Irregular at Magic High School (nothing really made it seem different from that typical anime plot, and all the girls there didn't seem intelligent)
-Prison school (too perverted for me, like the nudity and sexuality is fine, but comes off as tailored to a guy who hasn't touched a girl before, or maybe to a very submissive guy, not for me)
-One Outs (makes baseball appear deeper than it is, this is by far the worst thing I've ever watched)

When I was younger I watched some Dragonball, Inuyasha, Naruto, One Piece, Yugioh, etc. But I'm not interested in anything super long running like that (and maybe it's just because when I watched it, but something more adulty would be good), I'd really prefer an anime that is fully completed.

Sorry for being so picky, if anyone has any advice for what I might enjoy watching, would be nice


good story, nice artwork and "some sexuality is nice"... that's Bakemonogatari right there... right?

That being said I wouldn't actually recommend it to people new to anime so maybe check out ep1+2 of it (which is the first arc of it that starts the series) and see if you can stomach it.

Tbh I don't really see a pattern in things you did like aside from a couple things I'd stay away like the fate series despite it being fairly beginner-friendly and incredibly well animated just because you said you don't like the heavier stuff for anime. Stein's;Gate, another favorite for people who are new to anime would probably get the same treatment as Death Note from you.

So, from the stuff I personally liked I'd probably rec Hataraku Maou-sama simply because everyone likes it,
maybe Amagai Brilliant Park because KyoAni eye-goodness + cute girls
and maybe Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata to see if you like the art/girls? There's an episode0 to both seasons that are supposed to be watched before ep1, but they're quite on the fanservice side of things with them going to an onsen and all that kind of stuff. So if that's too much for you just leave that out and start with ep1

I'd personally say start with (among the things I mentioned) Bakemonogatari ep1+2 to confirm that it's nothing for you just on the offchance that you might like it and after that Amagai Brilliant Park simply because that feels the most complete?
None of those are completed shows but getting anime original series (everything else will usually only get the beginning of it adapted into anime) is fairly rare these days and I certainly wouldn't reciommend you Madoka with what you've written.
Maybe Shirobako? It's cute, looks really good but probably something people who watched a bunch of anime would be more likely to appreciate


Thank you for your time Yeah, I see how the animes I've liked are a little bit different, I think I get bored if I watch the same thing over again, so it's really story dependent if I get into it. I also watched a couple episodes of this trains and zombie anime, kind of like a mix of Attack on Titan and Walking Dead. It seemed pretty nice, it's mostly the recommendations my friend gave me thus far.

I actually just finished binge watching Parasyte, and watching like 12 episodes of something where there is so little happiness in a row is a bit draining, but it's not bad. I enjoyed it, I guess just not every time. The concept of it was novel and interesting (someone who watched 1000 animes probably disagrees lol).

But thanks for the advice, just some kind of starting point is good, because when I look on crunchyroll or something, there's just so many animes out there, and I feel like many fall flat, so I'd rather not invest 3 days if it just goes downhill (since once I start I have a tendency to finish)... But if people recommend it, there's probably something there that keeps people watching.

So yeah, Bakemonogatari first and then Amagai Brilliant Park, thanks! I looked at google images of both, and nothing that I saw makes me think they'll be bad.

On November 07 2017 12:41 Nagisama wrote:
Toad isn't really recommending anything so much as reiterating what his favourite shows are.

I'll throw in Sword Art Online since it doesn't seem like he's watched it.

You mentioned One Outs, not sure if you selected that cause it was baseball, but Ace of the Diamond is another good baseball one. I haven't seen One Outs so don't know if it's different enough for you. It's about 75 episodes though, but it's done airing.

An adulty one would be Space Brothers. Basically follow a guy's journey to becoming an astronaut. 99 episodes, also done airing but really good story.



I was at my friend's house and he was experimenting what anime I'd like and what I wouldn't haha. I've never watched a game of baseball, outside of golf or something, that's as far away from my interests as you could go. But after seeing it, it makes me think I wouldn't like many sports animes unless it's a sport I'm really into. I'm skeptical that there's exciting cycling or badminton animes though ^^.

Alright, I'll take a look at Space Brothers and Sword Art Online, that gives me a decent continuation point to develop my preferences, thank you! I'll report back eventually.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
November 07 2017 03:56 GMT
#123424
On November 07 2017 12:43 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2017 04:03 Sentenal wrote:
Isekai is the cancer that is killing anime

I dunno, I like Isekai anime but it feels like a lot of them are badly executed among other odd things. Take the smartphone anime, had a good start then cast went full full harem and into heavy fanservice territory:+ Show Spoiler +
let's all marry him! haha and the story got degraded. There was an interesting world, alas...

When I read the description for the smartphone anime, I was like "This is it, we are here. We have finally reached the bottom of the barrel"
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-07 04:04:02
November 07 2017 04:02 GMT
#123425
On November 07 2017 12:41 Nagisama wrote:
Toad isn't really recommending anything so much as reiterating what his favourite shows are.

I'll throw in Sword Art Online since it doesn't seem like he's watched it.

You mentioned One Outs, not sure if you selected that cause it was baseball, but Ace of the Diamond is another good baseball one. I haven't seen One Outs so don't know if it's different enough for you. It's about 75 episodes though, but it's done airing.

An adulty one would be Space Brothers. Basically follow a guy's journey to becoming an astronaut. 99 episodes, also done airing but really good story.



nah, I said I don't see a pattern in what he liked or disliked and thus went ahead and recommended stuff from within my (arguably limited) group of series that I did like myself that I thought would fit with what he wrote/would not go against what he mentioned. That's a difference
In that sense, yeah it's only stuff I liked and watched myself but no, it's the stuff I thought would fit most outside of those~

I specifically said I would not recommend Madoka (which is what I'd call my fav show) and while I liked Hataraku Maou-sama, Amagi Brilliant Park, SaeKano and Shirobako, they're all far from my favorites.

KonoSuba, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, OreGairu, New Game! etc are all things that I like more than everything I mentioned above aside form Bakemonogatari to give some examples. None of which I thought would be fitting at all. And come on, he WAS basicly spelling out Bakemonogatari with his
Nice artwork and a good story are very important to me, and some sexuality stuff is nice


<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
November 07 2017 04:03 GMT
#123426
Yea smartphone isekai seemed stupid af.

@FiWiFaKi perhaps Claymore would be up your alley?

Never Knows Best.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
November 07 2017 04:19 GMT
#123427
On November 07 2017 11:15 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Hey guys, first time posting in this thread.

-One Outs (makes baseball appear deeper than it is, this is by far the worst thing I've ever watched)


Not to nitpick...actually, I love to nitpick.

What is this supposed to mean? I understand not liking the anime, but you'll find that every sport is deep and full of strategy if you watch it enough.

As for anime recommendations, I second Spazer's suggestion of Baccano. I actually watched it for the first time about a week ago and thought it was fantastic, and I even preferred the dub. English fits thematically (since it takes place in the USA) and it was generally of a high quality. Plus I thought some of the Japanese voices were annoying (particularly Carol and Miria).
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
November 07 2017 04:20 GMT
#123428
On November 07 2017 13:02 Toadesstern wrote:
And come on, he WAS basicly spelling out Bakemonogatari with his
Show nested quote +
Nice artwork and a good story are very important to me, and some sexuality stuff is nice



Maybe if you only factor in that last part
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
November 07 2017 05:00 GMT
#123429
Doesn't it seem like isekai has just replaced your typical high school battle harem? 2 sides of the same coin, I wouldn't say isekai is killing anime.
:)
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
November 07 2017 05:24 GMT
#123430
Whats the deal with no nozaki season2? are sales from manga not doing well? i didnt get the impression that season 1 wasnt well recieved
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
November 07 2017 05:26 GMT
#123431
Success doesn't mean a second season is imminent. See Index.
Liquipedia
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-07 05:38:39
November 07 2017 05:37 GMT
#123432
On November 07 2017 14:26 Spazer wrote:
Success doesn't mean a second season is imminent. See Index.


That being said, Index is getting a third season Soon (tm).

It just took them awhile to get around to it. Too many bad isekai anime to shovel out the door.

On November 07 2017 12:56 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2017 12:43 BigFan wrote:
On November 07 2017 04:03 Sentenal wrote:
Isekai is the cancer that is killing anime

I dunno, I like Isekai anime but it feels like a lot of them are badly executed among other odd things. Take the smartphone anime, had a good start then cast went full full harem and into heavy fanservice territory:+ Show Spoiler +
let's all marry him! haha and the story got degraded. There was an interesting world, alas...

When I read the description for the smartphone anime, I was like "This is it, we are here. We have finally reached the bottom of the barrel"


Really? I'm expecting them to adapt the "but I'm a hot spring" and just dive deep into the pool of what story, here's fan service.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
November 07 2017 05:48 GMT
#123433
On November 07 2017 14:37 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2017 14:26 Spazer wrote:
Success doesn't mean a second season is imminent. See Index.


That being said, Index is getting a third season Soon (tm).

It just took them awhile to get around to it. Too many bad isekai anime to shovel out the door.

Show nested quote +
On November 07 2017 12:56 Sentenal wrote:
On November 07 2017 12:43 BigFan wrote:
On November 07 2017 04:03 Sentenal wrote:
Isekai is the cancer that is killing anime

I dunno, I like Isekai anime but it feels like a lot of them are badly executed among other odd things. Take the smartphone anime, had a good start then cast went full full harem and into heavy fanservice territory:+ Show Spoiler +
let's all marry him! haha and the story got degraded. There was an interesting world, alas...

When I read the description for the smartphone anime, I was like "This is it, we are here. We have finally reached the bottom of the barrel"


Really? I'm expecting them to adapt the "but I'm a hot spring" and just dive deep into the pool of what story, here's fan service.


or vending machine, never forget vending machine
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
November 07 2017 05:54 GMT
#123434
Yo vending machine was ACTUALLY a good read. Not even joking
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
IceHism
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1903 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-07 06:15:30
November 07 2017 06:13 GMT
#123435
You guys are all talking about niche isekai series and I'm here wondering when will they actually get to the popular isekai works like Mushoku Tensei, Shieldbro, arifureta, re:monster, slime, Kumo, etc.

It'll probably sell more than smartphone at least...

Anyways, there are like 2 isekai shows a season out of like 50 shows. Hardly killing anime. Let's look at random sports shows (two car), the mass of idol music animes, and manga CGDCTs adaptions that actually take up a majority of the season.
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
November 07 2017 06:33 GMT
#123436
On November 07 2017 15:13 IceHism wrote:
You guys are all talking about niche isekai series and I'm here wondering when will they actually get to the popular isekai works like Mushoku Tensei, Shieldbro, arifureta, re:monster, slime, Kumo, etc.

It'll probably sell more than smartphone at least...

Anyways, there are like 2 isekai shows a season out of like 50 shows. Hardly killing anime. Let's look at random sports shows (two car), the mass of idol music animes, and manga CGDCTs adaptions that actually take up a majority of the season.


Yes, but the isekai trend was so great that Kadokawa banned them in its novel contest submissions. And teen protagonists, so I guess they're working on slowing down the creep of school themed shows into everything. (Example - would TwoCar really be worse if they were actually adults? It's tough to posit there are high school teams of racing kneelers.)

Also, don't you be dissing TwoCar. That's a real sport, albeit it very niche, and works well for some strongly implied yuri. Okay, maybe Keijo!!! was more out there (but still saving anime) and some of the random fake sports anime have been questionable. Come to think of it, a lot of the recent sports anime I've seen has either been implied yuri or fujoshi bait.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
November 07 2017 06:42 GMT
#123437
Can we just agree that all anime is cancer and that its apparently inevitable destruction will never happen because it can't get any worse?
oEkY
Profile Joined August 2016
Germany649 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-07 07:14:30
November 07 2017 07:11 GMT
#123438
On November 07 2017 11:15 FiWiFaKi wrote:
I'm haven't watched very many animes, but kind of looking for a recommendation. Nice artwork and a good story are very important to me, and some sexuality stuff is nice


--> Highschool DxD?!
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
November 07 2017 14:52 GMT
#123439
On November 07 2017 15:33 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2017 15:13 IceHism wrote:
You guys are all talking about niche isekai series and I'm here wondering when will they actually get to the popular isekai works like Mushoku Tensei, Shieldbro, arifureta, re:monster, slime, Kumo, etc.

It'll probably sell more than smartphone at least...

Anyways, there are like 2 isekai shows a season out of like 50 shows. Hardly killing anime. Let's look at random sports shows (two car), the mass of idol music animes, and manga CGDCTs adaptions that actually take up a majority of the season.


Yes, but the isekai trend was so great that Kadokawa banned them in its novel contest submissions. And teen protagonists, so I guess they're working on slowing down the creep of school themed shows into everything. (Example - would TwoCar really be worse if they were actually adults? It's tough to posit there are high school teams of racing kneelers.)

Also, don't you be dissing TwoCar. That's a real sport, albeit it very niche, and works well for some strongly implied yuri. Okay, maybe Keijo!!! was more out there (but still saving anime) and some of the random fake sports anime have been questionable. Come to think of it, a lot of the recent sports anime I've seen has either been implied yuri or fujoshi bait.

I dunno, Two Car's pretty bad. The sport is interesting, but they chose to focus on the awful drama instead. It's also rather offputting that the main pair's motivation is lusting after their coach. Like... come on.
Liquipedia
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-07 15:57:30
November 07 2017 15:53 GMT
#123440
I thought two car had a funny dynamic. A anime that explores relationships under the guise of a sports anime. Plus I find the two main character's motivation hilariously realistic.. Then again I haven't watched it past the first 2 episodes.

Mostly I dislike Isekai becuase of its amazing prospenity to turn an intersting world building excercise into a bland harem series. I just lament the waste of potential. It's like why do you do this? Why not just write a bland harem book, instead of pretending you are going to write an interesting story and world and character?
Prev 1 6170 6171 6172 6173 6174 6486 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2287
GuemChi 601
Leta 156
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
Noble 17
sSak 12
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto19
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King193
Other Games
summit1g7675
C9.Mang0264
Happy179
Sick161
ViBE87
Trikslyr28
ceh90
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick483
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2204
League of Legends
• Lourlo1256
• Stunt454
Other Games
• Shiphtur496
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 34m
Patches Events
9h 34m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.