• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:08
CEST 02:08
KST 09:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9099 users

Anime Discussion Thread - Page 6156

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6154 6155 6156 6157 6158 6486 Next
If you come in here looking for "anime recommendations" then please refer to this chart before posting: Anime Recommendations (as of may 2014). We also have an IRC channel called #tladt where we all hang out. The channel is on Rizon, not QuakeNet! Feel free to check it out. TLADT discord is Discord.gg

For currently airing anime, please see Anichart.net
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
October 17 2017 19:21 GMT
#123101
On October 14 2017 07:57 Lackbleeder wrote:
Wether Togashi is satisfied with the end result or not doesn't really matter. Ultimately he decided to add in a narrator and, for better or worse, it's a part of the CA arc. Though for what it's worth I do think his reliance on dialogue and exposition is a crutch but hey every writer has its faults.

I don't think the narrator was important to the plot per se but I do think it was important to how the viewer/reader experienced the story. Stories are more than the sum of their parts, rewriting the CA arc to remove the narrator might just create flaws that the original version didn't have. Though out of curiousity, how much of the narration would you remove if you had the chance to ? I don't remember having much of an issue with the narration so I'd only trim out some pointless exposition during the more relaxed moments and leave the tense moments as is.


I didn't read the HxH manga myself aside from the 20 chapters after where the anime left off so I don't think being a manga reader has anything to do with it. Though if you're referring to manga readers in general then yeah it's possible that somebody who liked the execution of the CA arc might value the things that makes them more likely to read manga in the first place.

I kind of left you hanging here. I'm just starting the ant arc so when I finish I'll be able to better give opinion on it. Thought I'd wait until then to fully answer but then realized just leaving you with no reply isn't great.

Yea I was referring to manga readers in general. Like how someone that prefers reading as a medium may prefer certain ways movies/tv does things that someone who doesn't may not. Just find it interesting. Actually was reading how manga readers of 3-gatsu weren't happy with the adaption because it was too "shafty". Finds it rather interesting timing after we had that whole discussion about adapting manga to be 1-1 or making the anime it's own entity. I've done a 180 on what I think about that which is why I asked about it in your case. Just interested in others view on the subject in relation to their preferences.
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
October 17 2017 20:37 GMT
#123102
On October 18 2017 02:18 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2017 02:00 BigFan wrote:
Anyone watching Net-juu no Susume? It's such a feel good story at times, even if it can be excessively silly too. Toad, for some reason, I think you might like this lol

Houseki no Kuni is a pretty decent watch so far as well.

Yeah, I am enjoying net juu too. I watched episode 2 with ice kun again last night too. It is just so cute and endearing.


... yes, as I mentioned after the first episode. It's good, and I like seeing a protagonist that is really rare to find in anime.

Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Lackbleeder
Profile Joined May 2015
741 Posts
October 17 2017 23:18 GMT
#123103
On October 18 2017 04:21 Numy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 07:57 Lackbleeder wrote:
Wether Togashi is satisfied with the end result or not doesn't really matter. Ultimately he decided to add in a narrator and, for better or worse, it's a part of the CA arc. Though for what it's worth I do think his reliance on dialogue and exposition is a crutch but hey every writer has its faults.

I don't think the narrator was important to the plot per se but I do think it was important to how the viewer/reader experienced the story. Stories are more than the sum of their parts, rewriting the CA arc to remove the narrator might just create flaws that the original version didn't have. Though out of curiousity, how much of the narration would you remove if you had the chance to ? I don't remember having much of an issue with the narration so I'd only trim out some pointless exposition during the more relaxed moments and leave the tense moments as is.


I didn't read the HxH manga myself aside from the 20 chapters after where the anime left off so I don't think being a manga reader has anything to do with it. Though if you're referring to manga readers in general then yeah it's possible that somebody who liked the execution of the CA arc might value the things that makes them more likely to read manga in the first place.

I kind of left you hanging here. I'm just starting the ant arc so when I finish I'll be able to better give opinion on it. Thought I'd wait until then to fully answer but then realized just leaving you with no reply isn't great.

Yea I was referring to manga readers in general. Like how someone that prefers reading as a medium may prefer certain ways movies/tv does things that someone who doesn't may not. Just find it interesting. Actually was reading how manga readers of 3-gatsu weren't happy with the adaption because it was too "shafty". Finds it rather interesting timing after we had that whole discussion about adapting manga to be 1-1 or making the anime it's own entity. I've done a 180 on what I think about that which is why I asked about it in your case. Just interested in others view on the subject in relation to their preferences.

Ah yeah no biggie, thanks for the notice.

Weren't the most common complaints about 3gatsu the comedy ? If so I remember making a post about that a while back
+ Show Spoiler [The post] +
On March 06 2017 08:27 Lackbleeder wrote:
I don't watch (or read) 3gatsu myself but what miragee describes is something that bothers me too with some manga adaptations i've watched.

Generally in manga panel size correlates to importance of events. Whenever a dramatic moment occurs there are often a lot of big panels (or even double page spreads) with a lot of detail to them to empathise the intensity of the situation. In some cases the author will try to lighten the mood with a few small 4koma-ish panels afterwards which are pretty effective for that most of the time.
Since in anime there's no such thing as panel size those small moments of comedic relief often become overemphasized as a result of that, and vice versa for the dramatic scenes, wich leads to a lot of tonal whiplash. I'm guessing the 3gatsu adaptation must have that problem sometimes.

To be fair those types of scenarios are a bitch to adapt properly so I don't really blame the studios for messing them up but they can really ruin key moments of an adaptation sometimes.

It's also possible that most manga readers are content with the 3gatsu adaptation and only a small but loud group complains about it. Some people just don't like adaptations regardless of how well they're done or just have a bias against the staff who made the adaptation.
Somebody once told me za warudo is gonna roll me
ZerOCoolSC2
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
9069 Posts
October 18 2017 00:06 GMT
#123104
I don't know if I can continue Black Clover. I'm really digging the manga, but all the damn yelling by Asta. I just can't.
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
October 18 2017 06:03 GMT
#123105
On October 18 2017 09:06 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
I don't know if I can continue Black Clover. I'm really digging the manga, but all the damn yelling by Asta. I just can't.


Is that still happening after 3 episodes? Because i was suffering during the first episode, but wanted to still give the show a chance.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
October 18 2017 06:38 GMT
#123106
From people i know who read the manga, he never stops screaming in the manga, so there's probably no chance he'll stop screaming in the anime.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-18 07:17:43
October 18 2017 07:17 GMT
#123107
Hmm. Running behind, but everything I'm watching continues to be about what I expect.

Except Imōto Sae Ireba Ii. That had a bit of surprising depth through the episode, which granted also had a fair amount of service.

Anime-gataris is nothing but nonstop references; mostly recent. 3Gatsu was a good return. Ancient Magus' Bride still getting settled in.

Also, season two of Himouto has already been DCMA'd from where I would normally find it outside of a torrent of data; Amazon is really working to keep its shows off of any other potential platform.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-18 12:27:29
October 18 2017 12:25 GMT
#123108
I'm back. Time to watch all the animu I missed. Mostly looking forward to 3gatsu so far.

But on travel things, my spoils:

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

Honestly I would have bought more but it was mostly a case of how much fits into my luggage without getting destroyed (as you can see (?), the 2 nendo boxes took a bit of a beating).
I was mostly looking for the Eriri figure on the beach-donut or whatever you want to call it + Show Spoiler [pic] +
this:
[image loading]
, which I quickly realized isn't even out yet because of all the "OUT IN EARLY 2018" posters everywhere and this magnificent Jibril figure + Show Spoiler [pic] +
[image loading]
but just couldn't get my hands on it.
The first because, duh, not out yet. The second because while I was willing to spend a good amount of money on it, the only thing I did find was a 2nd hand one for ~250€ and that was thanks but no thanks right there.
But that Jibril figure looks amazing in person. I always thought it looked good and all but it was quite pricey so I never pre-ordered but man does it look good.

The Manga/LN should be self-explanatory except for the goldfish one. Best 4€ purchase ever.

Oh I read some yotsuba-to during my last night in Tokyo. My flight was going 11am so I stayed up all night at a manga-café and just read a bunch. I'm not really a manga guy so that's why I haven't ever tried it until now but I can see why it's so universally loved by about everyone. Really had a good time reading it despite my usual slight distate for the medium itself.
That's probably really something you can recommend to about anyone without worrying and they'll like it.

(Also I'm going to try and go through some of the pics I made and see what's good but that's probably going to take a couple days)
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Jek
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark2771 Posts
October 18 2017 13:26 GMT
#123109
Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyype

If Takagi isn't as trolly as she is in the manga I'm going to be flipping tables for years.
It's Elo not ELO - Every statiscian playing League
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8713 Posts
October 18 2017 15:47 GMT
#123110
On October 18 2017 08:18 Lackbleeder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2017 04:21 Numy wrote:
On October 14 2017 07:57 Lackbleeder wrote:
Wether Togashi is satisfied with the end result or not doesn't really matter. Ultimately he decided to add in a narrator and, for better or worse, it's a part of the CA arc. Though for what it's worth I do think his reliance on dialogue and exposition is a crutch but hey every writer has its faults.

I don't think the narrator was important to the plot per se but I do think it was important to how the viewer/reader experienced the story. Stories are more than the sum of their parts, rewriting the CA arc to remove the narrator might just create flaws that the original version didn't have. Though out of curiousity, how much of the narration would you remove if you had the chance to ? I don't remember having much of an issue with the narration so I'd only trim out some pointless exposition during the more relaxed moments and leave the tense moments as is.


I didn't read the HxH manga myself aside from the 20 chapters after where the anime left off so I don't think being a manga reader has anything to do with it. Though if you're referring to manga readers in general then yeah it's possible that somebody who liked the execution of the CA arc might value the things that makes them more likely to read manga in the first place.

I kind of left you hanging here. I'm just starting the ant arc so when I finish I'll be able to better give opinion on it. Thought I'd wait until then to fully answer but then realized just leaving you with no reply isn't great.

Yea I was referring to manga readers in general. Like how someone that prefers reading as a medium may prefer certain ways movies/tv does things that someone who doesn't may not. Just find it interesting. Actually was reading how manga readers of 3-gatsu weren't happy with the adaption because it was too "shafty". Finds it rather interesting timing after we had that whole discussion about adapting manga to be 1-1 or making the anime it's own entity. I've done a 180 on what I think about that which is why I asked about it in your case. Just interested in others view on the subject in relation to their preferences.

Ah yeah no biggie, thanks for the notice.

Weren't the most common complaints about 3gatsu the comedy ? If so I remember making a post about that a while back
+ Show Spoiler [The post] +
On March 06 2017 08:27 Lackbleeder wrote:
I don't watch (or read) 3gatsu myself but what miragee describes is something that bothers me too with some manga adaptations i've watched.

Generally in manga panel size correlates to importance of events. Whenever a dramatic moment occurs there are often a lot of big panels (or even double page spreads) with a lot of detail to them to empathise the intensity of the situation. In some cases the author will try to lighten the mood with a few small 4koma-ish panels afterwards which are pretty effective for that most of the time.
Since in anime there's no such thing as panel size those small moments of comedic relief often become overemphasized as a result of that, and vice versa for the dramatic scenes, wich leads to a lot of tonal whiplash. I'm guessing the 3gatsu adaptation must have that problem sometimes.

To be fair those types of scenarios are a bitch to adapt properly so I don't really blame the studios for messing them up but they can really ruin key moments of an adaptation sometimes.

It's also possible that most manga readers are content with the 3gatsu adaptation and only a small but loud group complains about it. Some people just don't like adaptations regardless of how well they're done or just have a bias against the staff who made the adaptation.


Yeah, there was a discussion about the comedy here. However, I don't know how many people here read the manga. I didn't.

I will probably post something regarding the HxH discussion. I just don't have or want to spent the time needed to write a decently sized post atm.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
October 18 2017 18:43 GMT
#123111
On October 18 2017 21:25 Toadesstern wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

I'm back. Time to watch all the animu I missed. Mostly looking forward to 3gatsu so far.

But on travel things, my spoils:

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

Honestly I would have bought more but it was mostly a case of how much fits into my luggage without getting destroyed (as you can see (?), the 2 nendo boxes took a bit of a beating).
I was mostly looking for the Eriri figure on the beach-donut or whatever you want to call it + Show Spoiler [pic] +
this:
[image loading]
, which I quickly realized isn't even out yet because of all the "OUT IN EARLY 2018" posters everywhere and this magnificent Jibril figure + Show Spoiler [pic] +
[image loading]
but just couldn't get my hands on it.
The first because, duh, not out yet. The second because while I was willing to spend a good amount of money on it, the only thing I did find was a 2nd hand one for ~250€ and that was thanks but no thanks right there.
But that Jibril figure looks amazing in person. I always thought it looked good and all but it was quite pricey so I never pre-ordered but man does it look good.

The Manga/LN should be self-explanatory except for the goldfish one. Best 4€ purchase ever.

Oh I read some yotsuba-to during my last night in Tokyo. My flight was going 11am so I stayed up all night at a manga-café and just read a bunch. I'm not really a manga guy so that's why I haven't ever tried it until now but I can see why it's so universally loved by about everyone. Really had a good time reading it despite my usual slight distate for the medium itself.
That's probably really something you can recommend to about anyone without worrying and they'll like it.

(Also I'm going to try and go through some of the pics I made and see what's good but that's probably going to take a couple days)
The fish looks interesting. What's with the fish?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
October 18 2017 19:07 GMT
#123112
idk, I saw the cover, read the title + "description" on the title there and figured I have to buy it right then and there but haven't actually opened it yet. I guess it would have to be some kind of gory horror manga judging by the 3 or so pictures I've seen on the back of it?

MAL says:
Synopsis
The story follows an average, albeit untidy guy named Hajime Tsukiyoda. Hajime's peaceful everyday life comes to an end when a man-eating goldfish overtake Shibuya. The fish are everywhere, filling the famous scramble crossing, hanging near the Hachiko statue, and even floating through the city center all the while eating as many humans as they can. The unprecedented crisis marks the "worst survival competition in history."


The title is 渋谷金魚 (literally Shibuya goldfish) if you want to google picturesearch or check MAL
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
October 18 2017 19:36 GMT
#123113
Toad, now that you have witnessed the RX-0 Unicorn in person, and even got to see it transform, you are now required to watch Gundam Unicorn. Its only 7 episodes, AND its really good, and you don't actually need to have watched any other Gundam prior. Get to it, you now have a responsibility.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-18 20:49:25
October 18 2017 20:48 GMT
#123114
started Umaru-chan, 3 minutes into it:

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

what a translation for that last frame. I guess the translator never played those kind of games?...

(for people who haven't played it, that's obviously Kantai collection)
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
October 18 2017 21:17 GMT
#123115
looks more like a bulldozer than a ship to me...
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
October 18 2017 21:37 GMT
#123116
it's a bulldozer-girl, not a ship-girl. That's the point
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
October 18 2017 23:47 GMT
#123117
Anyone else watching Inuyashiki? Really emotional first episode. Excited to see how it progresses from here!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-19 01:47:29
October 19 2017 01:39 GMT
#123118
Stella no Mahou manga. Toad is truly a man of culture. I should have asked you to pick me up a copy as well D:

While we're on the topic of disturbing goldfish, he's a very NSFW music video for you all to watch (the song is legit if nothing else):

@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
October 19 2017 02:38 GMT
#123119
On October 18 2017 22:26 Jek wrote:
Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyype
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HBiuFLdo
If Takagi isn't as trolly as she is in the manga I'm going to be flipping tables for years.


+ Show Spoiler +
theres a sequel manga too
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 19 2017 02:41 GMT
#123120
On October 19 2017 11:38 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2017 22:26 Jek wrote:
Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyype
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HBiuFLdo
If Takagi isn't as trolly as she is in the manga I'm going to be flipping tables for years.


+ Show Spoiler +
theres a sequel manga too

If anyone complains about how some series end once the couple get together, you can direct them to Takagi-san.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Prev 1 6154 6155 6156 6157 6158 6486 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 469
Bale 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever543
League of Legends
Doublelift5586
Other Games
summit1g10818
JimRising 469
ViBE254
KnowMe195
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
BasetradeTV179
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur543
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 53m
Patches Events
14h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 53m
OSC
22h 53m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.