• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:31
CEST 21:31
KST 04:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9049 users

Hip Hop / Rap Music Discussion - Page 28

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 68 Next
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
July 18 2013 17:30 GMT
#541
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
July 18 2013 20:32 GMT
#542
god hopsin fucking sucks
RIP Aaliyah
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
July 18 2013 23:30 GMT
#543
I have a friend who I saw listening to Hopsin one day and he said something along the lines of "it's the only rap that doesn't make me feel retarded when I listen to it".
In other words, Hopsin will always have fans in white kids who still spout the dumb "rap is only about women/partying/being hard and is dumb/for black people only" shit.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
July 18 2013 23:58 GMT
#544
Yeah, that's why he sucks. He's preachy in the most immature way possible. His lyrics read like a 15 year old nerds Facebook rant and his technical ability doesn't even make up for it.
RIP Aaliyah
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-19 12:39:46
July 19 2013 12:37 GMT
#545
I listened to 12 Reasons to Die, it was awesome. Even the interludes were good, I'm not a huge fan of interludes but Wu-Tang interludes are always an exception.

On July 19 2013 02:30 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
No one knew about 12 Reasons to Die? Top 5 project that's been out this year. If anyone else hasn't yet checked it out - you need to grab Legends Never Die by R.A the Rugged Man and Acid Rap by Chance the Rapper. The latter should be on datpiff for free.

I'm gonna check out these albums next.

I had to wikipedia Hopsin because I didn't know who he was. Anyone who wastes their time trying to feud with Soulja Boy is not worth my time.
MassHysteria
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3678 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-19 18:33:29
July 19 2013 17:38 GMT
#546
I want to check out GFK's 12 Reasons to Die next. Looks pretty good/interesting.

I kind of want to check out the new JayZ, but not excited enough to go out of my way =P. Your reviews on here haven't been great either. Haven't really a heard an album of his since The Black Album to be honest.



BTW in the Black Album, JayZ goes: hearing me rap is like hearing G Rap in his prime... With the recent lyrics talk that has been going on here, I must make sure that we all know one of the godfathers of hip-hop. His technical ability pioneered the way for many of today's artists.

Hearing him jump in in the Juice Crew's "The Symphony", you will notice what Jay Z means by his line. In a lineup of other greats of that era, Kool G. Rap kills it with his multi-syllabic rhymes. Remember that this is 1988! (his vocab is definitely one of his weaknesses)
+ Show Spoiler [The Symphony] +


+ Show Spoiler [Lyrics for your reading pleasure] +

[Masta Ace]
Listen closely, so your attention's undivided
Many in the past have tried to do what I did
Just the way I came off then, I'm gonna come off
Stronger and longer, even with the drum off
I keep on goin' and flowin' just like a river
I got a whole lot to give so I'm-a give a
Little at a time, new trails are blazin'
Action is in effect, and always stays in
Yeah, just like a shot from a cannon
I am the man in charge and I've been plannin'
A jam strong enough that it can lift your soul
I'm the originator, and my rhymes are made of gold
Once you hear the capital "A" rap, it'll stay
With you for awhile, it won't go away
Unless you force it, because it stays with you, my friend
And if you toss it away, I'm-a hit ya again
I project my voice so it's right in the crowd
There's a sign at the door: no bitin' allowed
And if you didn't read it I suggest you do so
Or you'll be stranded, just like Crusoe
Sleep if ya wanna, go 'head, get some shut-eye
A man broke his jaw tryin' to say what I
Say on the microphone, you shoulda left it alone
Just for the record, let it be known
That my ego's only partially grown
And never will I ever condone biting in any form, yo I'm only warm
That verse was the calm, now here's the storm
Next up (Yo, I believe that's me)
Craig G, light up the mic for the Symphony

[Craig G]
This jam is dedicated to all un-optimistics
That though I wasn't coming out with some exquisite rhymes
But that's alright, cuz now I'm back
To kill all the rumors and straighten the facts of me
Not rockin' rhymes like I always used to
But you jumped on hte tip when you heard me and the Juice Crew
You said, "Mmm mmm mmm, ain't that somethin?
Yo Craig, I heard you in that jam, and it's pumpin'!
I apologize. Oh yeah, and uh, can I have your autograph for me and my grandma?"
That's how I'm livin': aon surprise mode
Don't even sleep, try not to keep your eyes closed
Cuz if you do, when you awaken, your so-called spot will be taken
I'll take you over like a greedy executive, cuz on the mic my prospective is
To be the best in all rap events, and since I have a call, I call experience
Next up...(Yo, I believe that's me)
Kool G Rap, light up the mic for the Symphony

[Kool G. Rap]
Yo, Marley gives the slice, I get nice
And my voice is twice as horrifying as Vincent Price
Goes deep, till you fell in a spell of a sleep
And while I'm countin' the money, you count sheep
When G Rap strikes the mic, I recite the type of hype that you like
That make the people unite
I grip up hips and zip up lips, step on reps, you flip and wanna sip on my tip
Take a deep breath, because you don't have another left
Comin' back like I'm avengin' my brother's death
Makin' veterans run for medicine
Cuz I put out more lights in a fight than Con Edison
Rip the damn cage like I'm on a rampage
So if you want rage, I'mma make front page
Read the headlines, suckers, todays the deadline
Your head is way past bedtime
Can't kill though. Solo. Cuz you're still all...soft like a pillow
My rap is rougher than Brillo
So fear me, don't dare dare me
And don't compare me to him when you hear me
Talk about a battle but you ain't yet ready for war
Your metaphor sucks more than a whore
You can't replace me, ice me or ace me, bass me, face me, slice me or race me
Bite me or taste me -- I'll show you that I got force
My rap burns your mouth like hot sauce
Run for water while I break your tape recorder
Serve the sucker: the order is manslaughter
Another rapper, G Rap wrecks, he's rated X, that means the boy is sex. Next
The amplifier gets used and abused. Pumps so loud, we might blow a fuse
This is anger, madness, ready to hang a
Rapper or singer: I'm puttin' up my middle finger
Next up... (I believe that's me)
Big Daddy Kane, get on the mic for the Symphony

[Big Daddy Kane]
Settin' it off, lettin' it off, beginnin'
Rough to the endin', you never been in
To move the groove with the smooth rap lord;
Like a bottle of juice, rhymes are being poured
Down your ear, crisp and clear
As I prepare to wear, tear and smear -- then I'm outta here
With a mark left that you can all cling
Cause rockin' a party? Yo, it's a small thing
I rip many places on regular basis, and broken down mics were the only traces
That I'd been there and there at the party
The mic had my prints, and on it was a body
So take caution. I'm not horsin' around in a throwdown, clown
I'm takin' yours son
So just acknowledge the way that I kicked it
Cause if rap was a house, you'd be evicted
And dismissed from the microphone, chokin' on a bone, cause Daddy's home
And battlin' me is hazardous to your health
So put a quarter in your ass, cause ya played yourself
Like a game in the arcade. You need a far aid
I'm walkin' the path that Allah made
I'll attend and then begin to send a speech to reach and teach
So just say when
So I can let lyrics blast like a bullet
My mouth is the gun; on suckers I pull it
The trigger, ya figure, my pockets gettin' bigger
Cause when it comes to money, yo, Grant's my nigga!
You've got the groove, emcees, freeze, stand still, nobody move
It's a sabotage, as I take charge. Don't barge, cause goddamn, I'm livin' large
Like a giant. You're nothin' but a midget, a small digit
You ain't hit it, forget it, quit it
I reign superior, always takin' care o'ya
No-frill rappers, you will evaporate, disintegrate, deflate to your fate
As the great will dominate straight to the state
Of reignin', gainin'. So put Kane in, that category. Period. End of story


In "The Anthem" from 1999 (11 years later), he lays out another great (but short) verse that really shows his skills. A lot of good artists in this one (rza, eminem, tech n9ne, krs-one...)
+ Show Spoiler [lyrics included] +


Whose verse do you guys like the best? RZA was not at his best imo..
"Just ban all the J's...even jinklejoes" --unnamed source
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-19 21:55:39
July 19 2013 21:54 GMT
#547


found this crazy cypher today

i think big k.r.i.t. is kinda underrated as a spitter

MGK isn't up to par with any of these dudes, nothing wrong with his flow but his lyrics/metaphors are so simple. kendrick goes in on it.



another incredible ass cypher - black thought maybe the most underrated MC of all time
RIP Aaliyah
MassHysteria
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3678 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-20 00:27:14
July 20 2013 00:11 GMT
#548
Black Thought is great, I would say he is underrated among mainstream fans, but hip-hop heads/fans love The Roots though. They also seem to get good acclaim from music critics. Even having have won a grammy though, they are somewhat under the radar in the big picture of things. They are usually always on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon now, fyi. Questlove actually released album book pretty recently(around the time of Kanye's one I think).

edit: not an album, it was a book (my bad, I only remembered reading it about somewhere).
"Just ban all the J's...even jinklejoes" --unnamed source
Jamaicaz
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada9 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-20 00:22:24
July 20 2013 00:21 GMT
#549
R.A's Legends Never Die is a must have. Every track is amazing. Check it out ASAP!
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-20 01:07:52
July 20 2013 01:07 GMT
#550
On July 19 2013 02:30 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
No one knew about 12 Reasons to Die? Top 5 project that's been out this year. If anyone else hasn't yet checked it out - you need to grab Legends Never Die by R.A the Rugged Man and Acid Rap by Chance the Rapper. The latter should be on datpiff for free.

Just picked up 12 reasons, have Legends Never Die and would heartily recommend Acid Rap to everyone.

On July 18 2013 19:44 decaf wrote:
Or when he rhymes the exact same words with different meanings, it's so obvious yet so genius. "That was back when I was nine, Joey packed the nine". One of his best rhymes imo. Or "I got animosity building, it's probably big as a building, me jumping off of the roof, is me just playing it safe". So genius.

Really looking forward to his next album.

Acid Rap has a lot of this, he has one of my favorite of all time on Paranoia:

Move to the neighborhood, I bet they don't stay for good, watch
Somebody'll steal daddy's rollie, and call it the neighborhood watch


On July 17 2013 08:55 Juliette wrote:
instead im listening to reasonable doubt.

Same :p stilling catching awesome little lines that I hadn't noticed before:

And I sip fine wines and spit vintage flows

One of my absolute favorite albums, and with absurdly high replay value.



Also...
This is a public service announcement.
SPOILER VIDEOS PLEASE
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
July 20 2013 02:10 GMT
#551
Anyone looking forward to cocaine pinata? The feature list is ridiculous
RIP Aaliyah
andyrau
Profile Joined December 2010
13015 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-20 03:03:14
July 20 2013 02:43 GMT
#552
The Roots are quintissential althiphop, and undun was such a legit album. Most importantly, I'm pretty sure they're one of the few groups that actually understands music theory and composition. Can't wait for their next album, I heard it's supposed to come out later this year.
I also never knew ?uestlove founded okplayer, lol.


I think by now everyone realizes neither Hov or any other mainstream rappers are ever going back to MCing. One should judge/listen to their new albums with this mindset, and not with the expectations of witnessing another classic.
There are plenty of MCs that are just as talented that still keep it 'real'. Just because Jay ain't fux wit hiphop anymore doesn't mean the genre is dead or invalidates the rapper as a legend.
You don't go into the theatres and watch Pacific Rim expecting some deep introspective shit; it's an Eva ripoff pummeling Godzilla&Co, the fuck were you expecting? Take it as it is.
In the end, it's their choice to appeal to the mainstream for exponentially more recognition and wealth; as the man put it himself, if you want his old music, buy his old albums.
"Zai is legitimately not as good as bulba." | kaipi ti3 champions
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
July 20 2013 02:46 GMT
#553
For me the main disappointment with Jay isn't just that he doesn't bring any lyrical strength to MCHG. Its that I know he is/was completely capable of being far more interesting, as recently as on Watch the Throne.

If he was always a shitty pop rapper, it'd be fine, but knowing what he is capable of makes me listening to him be subpar even worse.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
andyrau
Profile Joined December 2010
13015 Posts
July 20 2013 03:01 GMT
#554
WTT was a far departure from his Nas beef days anyways.

You can sell a million copies with shitty lyrics and NoID producing your entire album, or you can keep the hood status and sell 50k. dude wants more platinum placques alright? I can respect that.
"Zai is legitimately not as good as bulba." | kaipi ti3 champions
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
July 20 2013 03:02 GMT
#555
^ kinda

i wasn't expecting a classic but, i'm a little disappointed that his lyrics were... fucking boring.

he can do good stuff that sounds new - he did it with WTT. i just expected a little more. hell some of his verses in blueprint 3 were better.

speaking of i need to go watch eva
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-20 03:05:50
July 20 2013 03:04 GMT
#556
On July 20 2013 12:01 andyrau wrote:
WTT was a far departure from his Nas beef days anyways.

You can sell a million copies with shitty lyrics and NoID producing your entire album, or you can keep the hood status and sell 50k. dude wants more platinum placques alright? I can respect that.

It was, but he some awesome double entendres, a great flow, and was actually pretty introspective. That's just as "real" (an utter bullshit term in my opinion) as any of his early stuff.

And the whole "respect the hustle" thing defending people who well out is kinda silly, if you are putting out music that I don't enjoy as much as your previous stuff for the express intention of selling more records, I'm not gonna get angry, but I'm not gonna pretend that its good music.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
July 20 2013 03:13 GMT
#557
i mean i want him to beat the beatles too but he can at least make ok verses

he literally ruins the intro JT gives him
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
andyrau
Profile Joined December 2010
13015 Posts
July 20 2013 03:20 GMT
#558
On July 20 2013 12:04 MCDayC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2013 12:01 andyrau wrote:
WTT was a far departure from his Nas beef days anyways.

You can sell a million copies with shitty lyrics and NoID producing your entire album, or you can keep the hood status and sell 50k. dude wants more platinum placques alright? I can respect that.

It was, but he some awesome double entendres, a great flow, and was actually pretty introspective. That's just as "real" (an utter bullshit term in my opinion) as any of his early stuff.

And the whole "respect the hustle" thing defending people who well out is kinda silly, if you are putting out music that I don't enjoy as much as your previous stuff for the express intention of selling more records, I'm not gonna get angry, but I'm not gonna pretend that its good music.

never said you have to pretend it's good music, just take it as it is.
it's mainstream garbage put out by a legend, and it's not like this is the first time he's done it. BP3 was a big indicator of where he wanted to take his music, so I totally don't understand the whole 'wow this jayz album sucks wtf why aint it like reasonable doubt'
like wtf are any of you expecting nas's next album to be illmatic level? let's be real here.

uhhhh and not the type of 'real' that rappers are, heh.
"Zai is legitimately not as good as bulba." | kaipi ti3 champions
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
July 20 2013 03:33 GMT
#559
Nah, I wasn't expecting it to be like reasonable doubt I just wish it was, at least in quality.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-20 04:25:55
July 20 2013 04:14 GMT
#560
On July 19 2013 08:58 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Yeah, that's why he sucks. He's preachy in the most immature way possible. His lyrics read like a 15 year old nerds Facebook rant and his technical ability doesn't even make up for it.


Nah, I think Hopsin has some really good songs. Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 and Nocturnal Rainbows are very good imo.

edit: Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 just came out, and i really like it.

+ Show Spoiler +
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 68 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason58
BRAT_OK 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22309
Mini 376
Dewaltoss 148
Hyuk 146
firebathero 115
ggaemo 83
ZZZero.O 69
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7686
febbydoto20
League of Legends
Doublelift889
Counter-Strike
fl0m1035
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4271
Khaldor1445
crisheroes1070
Liquid`Hasu791
Other Games
summit1g2598
FrodaN2379
Beastyqt789
mouzStarbuck355
KnowMe320
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King58
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1103
BasetradeTV161
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 106
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8075
• WagamamaTV442
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur266
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 29m
INu's Battles
16h 29m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 29m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 29m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.