• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:31
CEST 21:31
KST 04:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9016 users

Hip Hop / Rap Music Discussion - Page 26

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 68 Next
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
July 13 2013 09:54 GMT
#501
Old, Doris & Oxymoron are the albums that I'm most excited about right now. Especcially Doris, I've heard Earl say he might lose fans who only liked him because he rapped about rape, but I'd love if he released an album with songs that I could actually play around other people.
decaf
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria1797 Posts
July 13 2013 10:49 GMT
#502
DISCLAIMER: It's just a battle rap I wrote the day I got banned for the hell of it. I could have made it better, but I didn't want to put any more time in it. Some of the stuff I wrote pretty much in real time and I thought it was already long enough as is. (I realize I recycled some stuff).

Step 1: Click on the spoiler and throw the instrumental on loop (the verse is pretty long)
Step 2: Read that shit
Step 3: Enjoy

+ Show Spoiler +






Now 'fore you try to step to this I never claimed I repped the streets
I just love music, appreciation for rap that is
But you guys can't get off my dick, so let's get back to this
A real MC preaches what he practices
There's no room for video game references
The question is, why are we arguing? Do you really want me to wreck your shit?
It never was one of their sentences
And what I said was this, I wouldn't listen to the whole track due to one line
But you guys got it all wrong, it's one rhyme that can you rub you the wrong time
And yea, I do curse a lot and talk in a condescending manner
If you went outside more often you wouldn't fall for the banter
Same goes for the mods, everytime I write about em I pop up on the scanner
Do some growing up, it's like gang signs get thrown up as soon as someone doesn't share your view
You kids should listen to me, some of you guys are barely new
Don't pull a Falling and take shit personally, like I rarely do
So when I explain rap to you, you know that shit is fairly true
Yea I checked the track for you, but I already knew Run the Jewels
Sometimes you make a false statement to explain your view, it is fun to do
I do shit out of boredom all the time and I'll soon be done my dudes
But not before I take some shots at you like you did when I was banned
"Look mom, I told this person with this shit I been rehearsin, I'm a man"
It's time for the reversion, the way you ride my dick makes me think you a fan
"Let's see what this guy's got to say, if he can" "Not much bro, I think he ran"
Damn, you guys really must have some sort of short attention span
"He ain't even got TeamLiquid Plus, so not one of us!" Did I mention scam?
I'm causing massive terror huh? Not for MassHysteria, he my man
And MCDayC, I bet you rockin dre beats, thinkin it makes your life realer
You can suck my fat dick in case you ever need a nice filler
You're from the UK, I bet you step outside everyday and be like "hello streets!"
Pfft, don't make me laugh bitch, the only thing you rep is yellow teeth
Motherfucker, what you talkin about, you ain't a real MC
I'm balls deep in your ass so stop pretending you ain't feeling me
You're probably gonna mention some shit how I'm phony, right?
How I didn't own the moment or literally froze that night
Let's see how you pussy react when I'm on the mic
I'll make you roll over like a bitch, the corny type
You think I'm scared of you? This is rap and my opponent's white
I dare you to try, I wrote this shit the day I got banned overnight
You seek help from your buddy, you already phoned him twice
But don't you get it bitch, no one wit a potent mind
Would be dumb enough to step in the ring wit me and get coined for life
Like Jinro, motherfucker's mad at me cuz I already disowned him twice
To the rest of you cats who built a nest in my ass, got smack like a drug dealer
I'm from Austria my niggas, it's obvious, I'm a thug killer

For every rhyme I write it's two to seven days
You count to ten and I beat you in eleven ways
Every line I type generates more hate
Them snitching mods hate me more than them court dates
What's up wit you? You're the ones responsible for the response you drew
I'm unstoppable, impossible, fuck wit you, the fuck you do, you ain't a constable
It's remarkable how every particle of your conscience belongs to 'gul
What's up Falling, where you at you constant fool?
Did you fall in love me with me or what's up with that monster drool?
I ain't even whipped out my dick yet, what are you hungry for?
If you want some love, I'm wit that, get on the musty floor
I mean I get it, you're desperate, you banned me so you could write me a letter
Next time a chat up would probably be a little better
You think you're knowledgable cuz of your mod affiliation?
Congratulations, now you can write blog moderation in your fucking job application
Back to your basement, face it, you can't judge me on shit when there's no relation
Don't you get this statement? Is your head this vacant? I mean it's blatant
You only know shit about gaming, time for fact embracement
While you at it, tell the rest of them dudes
It ain't my fault your feelings get hurt when I'm telling the truth
You do the best you can do to invest in these fools
But your work is voluntary, you're wasting your youth

And Jinro, you failed your attempt at making it at gaming shit, what's up with that?
Thought you could espace reality, go to korea and make it back?
Now you playin poker? What the shit is that? I can already see the success
Yo, what's your favorite deck?
How about a real job tho? You ain't black, drop the lazy gamer act
I'm just playin wit you dog, teach me about rap, I take it back
Tell me about your platinum plague or how you slinging crack
If you got shit to say then bring it back, but none of that singing crap
Keep that shit for the kids in the thread
You're always on the net, this is where your foot at
You wasted your entire youth playing a video game you weren't good at
Calling me out for being from Austria like you knew where the hood at
Just look at your fucking chin bro, your whole grill is crooked
If you showed face in the hood you'd eat a bullet, I put my money on it
Just for making Starcraft your life, must feel like you're the smartest in sight
Now harvest the prize, first day in life and you're starting at twenty-five
But isn't all of this really cool?
Ain't liking the treatment I'm giving you?
Nightmares and dreams of Koreans beating you?
Frightened and screams cuz I'm ripping you?
Enlightening the schemes that I'm feeding you?
Slightly extreme what you were willing to do?
Fight me for real if you're feeling you're true
Motherfucker, if you call me out expect to get stomped out
Regret what you done now
I ain't losing the darn crowd, I'm having fun now
Here look, I'ma run it down for you: when the beef cooks you get your whole career took
Ya shook, cuz ain't not such things as halfway crooks
Don't think you can compete with me mentally, rap's what I'm exhaling
My words form a lyrical entity to the truth that I'm unveiling
You see, that shit to me is just pure physical manifestation
Don't be a fool and step to this when you're clearly lacking some braincells
You guys don't know nothing about me, stop pretending you know me
I'm the one that showed you what hope is like, you owe me
I'm the one that educated you more than you could on your own, homie
I don't care about your hardships of life, don't even show me
If I told you I held a dead newborn in my hands would you believe me?
Or see me to be a white kid pretending to be trifling and a real MC?
That just wouldn't be me
You confuse shit easily, you're the ones who post here frequently
You're the ones who treat different things equally and take metaphors literally
Yea, I believe nothing you're saying, if I did that'd be the end of me
I'll always be more than you're just pretending to be
Essentially I have no empathy for the density I came to see
What I do mentally cannot be fantasy
Meant to hit gently but triggered tremendous immensity
Identity is not meant to be entity when I hit my enemy
The plan will be insanity, decaf in vanity
Relaxed mentality, feeds back humanity
Cracked mortality, keep back brutality
Or keep depleating me until you hit infinity
I spill defeats everytime I grill a G
I fill the seats everytime I kill a beat
There's no realer me, no will in me to drill the seeds
You ain't a real MC, no real appeal, how's that feeling B?
Every rhyme I seal a deal, how's it even real?
Fuck with me? I'ma clap your sorry ass back to where you come from
and leave you with a slug in your dome
Compton

---------------------
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
July 13 2013 16:19 GMT
#503
On July 13 2013 18:54 Eufouria wrote:
Old, Doris & Oxymoron are the albums that I'm most excited about right now. Especcially Doris, I've heard Earl say he might lose fans who only liked him because he rapped about rape, but I'd love if he released an album with songs that I could actually play around other people.

I'm tired of Earl's one dimensional flow
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
July 13 2013 16:48 GMT
#504
Tesla ft. Domo Genesis, Freddie Gibbs and Hodgy Beats prod by The Alchemist

https://soundcloud.com/ssur/3-tesla-feat-domo-genesis

^^^ fresh track, Domo and Freddie kill it ofc
RIP Aaliyah
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
July 13 2013 21:48 GMT
#505
I'm balls deep in your ass

pause

I appeared in a rap diss, thats one thing off my bucket list :p

Very very very excited for Old, and Doris, I can't say that I'm too interested in Oxymoron, Q has never really held my interest at all, i dont really know what I should be listening to him for.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
July 13 2013 23:14 GMT
#506
Yeah, I'm iffy about Oxymoron. I like his voice and his flow but I feel he lacks substance and is kind of all over the place. Kendrick really fucked over TDE with GKMC and I'm unsure if even he can top that.
RIP Aaliyah
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
July 14 2013 18:35 GMT
#507
By the way, haven't we been promised a Detox album for the last 10 years? ;_:
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
July 15 2013 00:57 GMT
#508
Detox is coming
starring Dr Dre
featuring Emin-
no
50 Ce-
no
The Ga-
no
Kendrick Lamar?
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
July 15 2013 01:43 GMT
#509
He can never release Detox because no matter how good it is, the hype will kill it. It can never live up. If Detox isn't better than The Chronic and Me Against the World combined it's a failure basically.
RIP Aaliyah
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
July 15 2013 02:18 GMT
#510
If anyone wants to friend me on fb, I have a invite only underground hip-hop group where people share links and free DLs and stuff all the time. I'm always posting in there.

Facebook.com/MacDuffee

but make sure you msg me about it, I don't add random people because of fakes and stalker people.
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
July 15 2013 02:24 GMT
#511


kanye west stars in curb your enthusiasm style pilot
RIP Aaliyah
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
July 15 2013 02:33 GMT
#512
DoctorHelvetica is lowkey a r/hiphopheads reader.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
July 15 2013 03:17 GMT
#513
No shame in that
RIP Aaliyah
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
July 15 2013 09:15 GMT
#514
On July 15 2013 09:57 MCDayC wrote:
Detox is coming
starring Dr Dre
featuring Emin-
no
50 Ce-
no
The Ga-
no
Kendrick Lamar?

if it ever comes out, i bet you it'll feature all of those guys plus Snoop, Xzibit, probably some Nate Dogg recordings (RIP) and many more. oh god i want Detox to drop so bad still but i'm not sure it'll ever happen.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
July 15 2013 09:23 GMT
#515
Yeah i want it to drop just because 1 its Dre and 2 all of the people that would be on it are people are like XD

So i guess there is nothing in the pipelines then? I reckon if they went in the same direction they could make it as big as WTT was.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
July 15 2013 09:50 GMT
#516
Well isn't Look Out For Detox supposed to be like an ad for it? I read an interview with Kendrick recently in a magazine (I don't remember which) and iirc he was talking about working closely with Dre on stuff and he was kind of vague about it.
RIP Aaliyah
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
July 15 2013 09:58 GMT
#517
Oh my....excitement Hints are awesome! Gooo Dretoxxxxxx
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
July 15 2013 12:27 GMT
#518
Apparently he's such a perfectionist that he keeps deciding he doesn't like songs after he's made a few more.

I hope it comes out before he dies of old age because I was hyped for this album whenever I first heard about it, maybe 5 years ago but it's so long ago I can't remember.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
July 15 2013 12:52 GMT
#519
On July 15 2013 21:27 Eufouria wrote:
Apparently he's such a perfectionist that he keeps deciding he doesn't like songs after he's made a few more.

I hope it comes out before he dies of old age because I was hyped for this album whenever I first heard about it, maybe 5 years ago but it's so long ago I can't remember.



Yeah I remember hypin about this track... Don't know what it ever really was but would been interesting to see what Dre would of done with it.

"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
July 15 2013 18:22 GMT
#520
On July 15 2013 12:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
No shame in that

true
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 68 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason58
BRAT_OK 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22309
Mini 376
Dewaltoss 148
Hyuk 146
firebathero 115
ggaemo 83
ZZZero.O 69
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7686
febbydoto20
League of Legends
Doublelift889
Counter-Strike
fl0m1035
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4271
Khaldor1445
crisheroes1070
Liquid`Hasu791
Other Games
summit1g2598
FrodaN2379
Beastyqt789
mouzStarbuck355
KnowMe320
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King58
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1103
BasetradeTV161
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 106
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8075
• WagamamaTV442
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur266
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 29m
INu's Battles
16h 29m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 29m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 29m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.