• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:04
CEST 12:04
KST 19:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12417 users

20-20: EG.Arteezy Answers

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
CountChocula
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada2068 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-03 00:13:11
April 02 2014 16:29 GMT
#1

TABLE OF CONTENTS


20 Questions

20 Answers

Focus Mode


Turn off Focus Mode [x]

One of Dota's rising stars, Artour "Arteezy" Babaev is a Canadian player who rose to prominence early in the 2013 - 2014 season with a MLG Columbus win as a stand-in with Cloud 9 (then Speed Gaming). A stylish mid player who has fast become a community favorite, Arteezy is a frequent streamer and also one of the most outspoken personalities in the North American Dota scene.

Most recently, he was also a member of the EG squad that went on to take the Monster Energy Invitational at SXSW 2014, and as such is very much in the news at the moment. Scroll down to find out how you can pick the A-god's brains!


A-god in his natural habitat.

Finally, just in case you haven't seen it, here's our MLG Columbus 2013 Hot_Bid interview with the man himself.




20 Questions


You asked the questions! The answers are below.


20 Answers



  1. Hey Arteezy. I heard you answering some questions from your chat the other day, and you mentioned that you think farming mids like Morphling, Naga, etc. are strongest in this patch/metagame. It feels to me like they shouldn't be as good with the heavy emphasis on mid ganks by supports. Can you explain why you think they are so strong, and what will it take to see you playing gankers like Puck again? [Xerxes657]


    In my opinion, it is just the better way to play the game. Having a carry like Naga Siren or Morphling middle ensures that they will go that extra mile to put you down (ex: placing wards in your medium camps/constantly pressuring via support rotation/constant support rune control) which evidently allows for other lanes to farm more and later on make up for the amount of space you provided for them. Heroes like Morph and Naga are very easy to come back with as well due to their almost-invulnerability status (Song and Morphlings' entire skill set) and AoE nukes. I am still capable of playing utility mids that aren't centered on farming but I will only play them when I feel like it is the correct game.


  2. How do you rate yourself vs. mids such as S4, FATA, Dendi or Mushi? [_SpiRaL_]


    It is hard to compare all of those players to me because of the “style” difference. Usually, I play a more farm oriented hero middle and the above play more gank oriented heroes. If I were to compare a common aspect in the middle lane like laning, I'd say we are all on the same level and are definitely able to defeat each other.


  3. Who’s your favorite player/the one who inspired you? [Thiagopv]


    I was inspired by Dendi's Youtube video on the middle lane in Dota 1; I remember watching this video when I was a mere age of 14. I told myself I would become the best mid in the world after!



  4. How much of what players at your level do is based on "feel" as opposed to something you actually think while you're playing? For instance, in the early stages of a 1v1 mid could you draw an imaginary line and say "if the other guy goes past this he's a free kill", or is it more of an intuition? [kzn]


    I can't speak for all the players at my level of play but I'd say it's just having experience. Once you played a matchup or the game enough, you begin to notice certain aspects and patterns which you can possibly exploit. I feel like pubs are a great way to test out your limits and improve on your "killer instinct" as there aren't any huge consequences for errors besides potential MMR loss and twitch chat flame.


  5. Pieliedie said in an interview that you were really the only player he knew that worked hard on getting into the scene by doing a lot of 1v1s and analyzing replays. Can you elaborate on what the process was like in studying these replays and doing 1v1s? Is there anything about your individual play now that you would like to work on more? [Kuroeeah]


    After TI2, I spent a lot of time practicing with S4/EE/BuLba. I would basically play with each of those players 5 hours a day on the same matchup (QoP vs Puck, SF vs Puck, SF vs QoP, TA vs QoP, TA vs Puck) until I understood each respective strength and weakness. I prided myself off of these 1v1 victories and it just helped my overall confidence in matches and league games. I spammed IXDL games on the same hero and just hoped to play one of the practiced matchups versus a pro player in hopes of showing my talents off because there were a lot of observers in each IXDL game back in the day. Eventually, I was defeated by pro players in matches like Korok and Dendi which made me even more hungry to get better and crush them later on because I knew I could do it if I tried. I definitely received a lot of help from a lot of various players and they acted as catalysts to form the player I am today!

    A lot of my mistakes in the game come from a mental deficiency I seem to have about certain teams and players. If I could just somehow hold my ego back for matches against "bad" teams and assume people play perfect I think I really have the potential to perform exceptionally!


  6. How did the "RTZ block" start? Did you just feel that the blocking could be improved? I’d like to hear the story of how you got the idea to start doing it. [DrPandaPhD]


    Back in the days, I used to fiend on Teamspeak with some of the now C9/Liquid/NEL players and we were always talking about certain mechanics and aspects of the game. Clairvoyance told me there is probably a way to control the pathing of units just based off some random observations from mid players in matches and I just started playing around in single player with him. Eventually, we found a great spot on the Radiant side. It is not the same one in Dendi’s Dota 1 video which everyone seems to be saying! If anything, I give credit to Clairvoyance.


  7. Playing electronic sports at an high calibre requires a lot of time. How do you manage school and pro-gaming at the same time? [VIPrandom]


    I used to pride myself off my disciplined time management and focusing skills but after Term 1 was over at school it completely fell off. I started to just skip to play tournament matches and my teachers were annoyed at me so I skipped even more... Let's just say they aren't too happy with me. I am still maintaining a relatively high average so my parents don't mind. It is just awkward sometimes when I do show up it's considered a big deal; “the A-God has finally decided to show up to class!” YOLO BOYS.


  8. A lot of fans feel that the current EG squad is unique because of the large age/experience gap between its players. Fear and Universe are some of the most consistent and reliable players in the West, while you and Zai are relatively young and inexperienced on the bigger stage.

    What kind of dynamic does that create within the team? Are there situations where you find yourself relying on the experience of your older teammates? [Beirut]


    The older players are a good anchor for the team when things get too clownly or emo. But overall I don't think age really affects the team dynamic too much other than sometimes we call Fear old.

    No, not really. We are all very confident players at the end of the day and when someone has an idea they step up and say it regardless of the lack of experience which may be accurate. Experience is an important characteristic but I feel like it is over-hyped and not an issue unless you are not confident in yourself.


  9. What are your plans after high school? College or EG teamhouse? [SwallowTheSun]


    After I graduate in June, I plan on taking a year off and focusing entirely on Dota. We will definitely bootcamp prior to The International which is fortunate timing since school ends before and gives me a lot of time to practice and attend LANs. Regardless of what else I do for that year, I plan on returning to school in the Fall of 2016.


  10. You seem to literally shape the metagame by yourself, playing Drow/Morph/Naga/Ember... Do you feel the pressures of having to perform at such a high level to appeal to the thousands of fans you have? [NbSky]


    I never felt the pressure, honestly. I really just try to isolate myself from any external distraction that is present when I play Dota 2 whether that is just background from my brothers room or a mental distraction. It is much harder to play at your best if you are constantly thinking about the 40 pages of math homework you have the next day.. (oh well boys)


  11. How did classmates react to you coming home with your MLG Columbus winnings? [innociv]


    My friends were waiting in front of my house when I had just arrived in Vancouver and it was just a tremendous surprise to me that they were actually interested in the entire aspect of professional gaming. Let's just say Bubble tea was on me that night. I believe the yearbook is writing some article about me winning the event as well! Super cool stuff.


  12. What under the radar hero is going to rise to prominence in the months leading up to TI4? [wonderbro]


    I think a hero like Alchemist or Morph can just pop up and start being picked by everybody at TI4. Right now the hero pools are absolutely huge so it would be no surprise to me to see some of those heroes being picked on a consistent basis for a huge tournament like The International.


  13. Are there some bugs/inconsistencies in the game that you think need to be fixed before TI4? [Artic]


    When you teleport to a tower and someone hands you an empty bottle it refills instantly. I see those god damn Cloud 9 players abusing it all the time and seeing trees break in fog which often gives away teleports onto trees near a tower or Batriders fireflying to get into a power position. Oh and fissure messing with creep movement allowing jungle pulling is really dumb in my opinion as well.


  14. Does professional Dota require natural talent or could anyone get to that level with enough practice? [Snerd]


    I think any professional sport or e-sport requires mental fortitude. If you want to win, you must be very sure yourself that you actually CAN win. That being said, I guess that is some sort of natural talent because not everyone is able to compete in tournaments with lots of pressure on the line. You can be extremely strong in pubs but if you cannot perform in such a situation you are of no use.


  15. Outside of "practice makes perfect", what's your advice to an amateur player trying to imitate the style of Dota you play? [NewMonolitH]


    Back when I was starting my quest to become the best mid player, I looked at all the top mid players and decided on one of them to mimic. (I think I chose Dendi or Bulba I actually don't remember.) I watched their player perspective in all competitive matches and some personal pub games until I truly understood each click or movement. I slowly adapted and created my own style of play from there (unconsciously).


  16. What are the best mid heroes to practice? Which ones are your favourite? What mid hero is best to pubstomp with in solo queue? [BlackGosu]


    I think the best mid heroes to practice are the ones you feel like are commonly picked in competitive Dota. I mainly focused on heroes like Invoker, QoP, Puck, SF and TA when I was just entering the competitive scene. My favorite hero since day one is SF. Solo queue is an amazing thing honestly, because even if you stomp with your favorite hero you can still lose to OP TB and Lycan strategies. If I want to win in Solo Queue I usually pick Naga Siren or Ember Spirit.


  17. When should a radiant Tinker start stacking ancients with March (what level?) as opposed to simply just going to the neutrals near mid at :51-52? [ymir233]


    I think you should wait until level 3 or 4 march to kill ancients. Typically, I do ancients at level 3 march because I have 2-2-3-1 and the exp to level 9 is very hard to achieve without stacks.


  18. Since you've been dominating with Tinker recently, I'd like to know in what situations you build what items on Tinker. People used to build Blink -> Hex -> Dagon -> E-Blade in the majority of games but you and other pros have recently picked up less standard items like Shivas and Bloodstone. [Rainling]


    Tinkers item route usually depends on the enemy composition and items. In almost every game you will see me with a hex on him because it is simply too good of an item to pass up on, but after that it I evaluate if more damage is needed, survivability or the best of both worlds. For example, in a game vs Ember I decided Shivas was the item vs him because I potentially am able to die if I am caught in a single Bolas + SoF combo with a Dagon 5 or Eblade. In theory, Dagon seems stronger but I really just feel Shiva’s is better most of the time regardless.


  19. Have you ever thought of playing Starcraft 2 with the micro that you have? [MrFolgers]


    I played Starcraft 2 before I joined Kaipi actually because at one point pubs infuriated me. I was on the route to Grandmasters (Rank 1 masters) but then I quit because I lost like 6 games in a row to the same Terran strategy. That game made me so mad.


  20. How much Armenian do you know? [Slardar]


    Absolutely zero. I know a few Uzbek phrases and a lot of Russian, though.



Bonus Questions


  1. Are you more based than EE-sama? [konadora]


    EE-SAMA is on another level which cannot be compared to mortals like us.



  2. What's your favorite anime? [Emnjay808]


    R u srs dude?



  3. Why Dota out of all games? [Omnishroud]


    Dota is the shit dude



  4. Prom King or winning TI4? [lyxarn]


    TI4, we in it boys.



  5. As a fellow Vancouver resident who is only a year younger than you, it feels really unbelievable to me that a high school student from the city I'm from is so successful and playing professionally in the Dota 2 scene. Can you have a Vancouver meet-up with your fans where we all drink Arizona Iced Tea together and listen to Yung Lean? [lenniemoo]


    I'll organize something like this on my Facebook page soon... Maybe at 10k likes. Like it up boys (facebook.com/arteezydota)



  6. Blue Dream & Lean or Stay Trippy? [TheLardyGooser]


    Blue Dream & Lean. GET HIGHER BOYS



  7. When you go to Timmy Ho's (that's Tim Hortons to the non-Canadian) what do you order? [Shai]


    I only get iced caps from that place man. I will forever mark that place as the place I met Aui 2000... what an honor Wow! I ordered two iced capps that day and couldnt sleep on the plane to MLG.



  8. Why is your Tinker so much better than Bulba's Tinker now? [Verator]


    Bulba fell off dude... too much Anime






Writer: CountChocula
Gfx: riptide
Editor: riptide
Images via: Ongamers and EG
Writer我会让他们连馒头都吃不到 Those championships owed me over the years, I will take them back one by one.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 02 2014 16:28 GMT
#2
Best answers so far imo.
Moderator
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
April 02 2014 16:35 GMT
#3
Arteezy is the best.
Administrator
NeThZOR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa7387 Posts
April 02 2014 16:38 GMT
#4
Very insightful answers. Thanks very much to the TL staff who organised this and of course to A-God himself for providing the answers
SuperNova - 2015 | SKT1 fan for years | Dear, FlaSh, PartinG, Soulkey, Naniwa
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-02 16:43:21
April 02 2014 16:40 GMT
#5
Bulba fell off dude... too much Anime

Lol
I see those god damn Cloud 9 players abusing it all the time

Great answers actually.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
April 02 2014 16:42 GMT
#6
rofl, good answers. Thanks for this!
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Laserist
Profile Joined September 2011
Turkey4269 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-02 16:45:31
April 02 2014 16:44 GMT
#7
Bonus questions extract the real rtz imo. Somewhat good questions and good answers.

I can't believe there is no music related questions
“Are you with the Cartel? Because you’re definitely an Angel.”
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
April 02 2014 16:45 GMT
#8
Entertaining, but gives serious answers and insight to his mindset in playing the game. Great job Countchocula (I assume he chose and asked the questions) and thanks to arteezy.
Stuck.
climax
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1088 Posts
April 02 2014 16:47 GMT
#9
Fantastic answers! Thanks A-God.
Twitter: @JonathanRosales
Ricemagical
Profile Joined November 2010
270 Posts
April 02 2014 16:47 GMT
#10
I wonder what race arteezy played in sc2 :o
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
April 02 2014 16:48 GMT
#11
On April 03 2014 01:47 Ricemagical wrote:
I wonder what race arteezy played in sc2 :o

Not terran. I'd guess protoss losing to old WoL 1-1-1 based on his answer.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
BoZiffer
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1841 Posts
April 02 2014 16:49 GMT
#12
On April 03 2014 01:45 Wala.Revolution wrote:
Entertaining, but gives serious answers and insight to his mindset in playing the game. Great job Countchocula (I assume he chose and asked the questions) and thanks to arteezy.


My thoughts as well. Really well done.
s.a.y
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Croatia3840 Posts
April 02 2014 16:50 GMT
#13
Arteezy dota link is broken.

The rest of the article is great, gl at TI4
I am not good with quotes
Sprouter
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1724 Posts
April 02 2014 16:51 GMT
#14
lol my fav 20/20 yet.
WhX
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany778 Posts
April 02 2014 16:51 GMT
#15
Great interview, not clowny at all but still entertaining. He's definitely a player to look up to!
andyrau
Profile Joined December 2010
13015 Posts
April 02 2014 16:52 GMT
#16
man all those questions I asked and not a single one chosen

this is literally harder than winning the lottery
"Zai is legitimately not as good as bulba." | kaipi ti3 champions
Vadrigar
Profile Joined January 2011
Bulgaria2379 Posts
April 02 2014 16:55 GMT
#17

Why is your Tinker so much better than Bulba's Tinker now? [Verator]


Bulba fell off dude... too much Anime


Shots fired! RTZ showing his non-clowny side, great stuff!
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
April 02 2014 16:56 GMT
#18
These answers are wayyyy too articulate to be from A-God.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
April 02 2014 16:57 GMT
#19
On April 03 2014 01:56 Comeh wrote:
These answers are wayyyy too articulate to be from A-God.

"20-20: EG's PR dude"

Nah its RTZ.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44306 Posts
April 02 2014 17:01 GMT
#20
I knew it arteezy is just not awesome ingame but also IRL.

Arteezy is my 2nd favorite mid player next to s4.(sorry s4 puck and batrider just give me the chills).

This interview just dethroned Zephyr's TL interview.


Now TL please do a EE-sama interview and my life is complete.

this is a quote
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 244
ProTech40
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1178
Bisu 822
Horang2 709
Larva 612
Hyuk 560
Leta 205
Sexy 114
Zeus 107
EffOrt 100
PianO 79
[ Show more ]
Mini 78
Soma 76
Pusan 48
ZerO 39
Killer 37
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 25
sorry 25
Hm[arnc] 22
yabsab 19
Trap 9
JulyZerg 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe444
XaKoH 335
League of Legends
JimRising 328
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1250
Other Games
gofns34709
singsing1299
crisheroes212
Mew2King142
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick588
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6717
• lizZardDota2318
League of Legends
• Jankos1167
• Stunt989
Upcoming Events
Online Event
56m
FEL
5h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 56m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.