• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:32
CEST 01:32
KST 08:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)21Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11265 users

Open Beta Weekend - Page 49

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 68 Next
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
April 21 2012 13:52 GMT
#961
On April 21 2012 22:50 Skilledblob wrote:
Grovbolle you should be fine I have pretty much the same laptop just with a Nvidia 230m and the game runs fine on 1080p



Thanks, hope so :D
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
Tdelamay
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada548 Posts
April 21 2012 13:56 GMT
#962
It won't let me log in to the server; server is busy.
I hope this won't be a problem at launch. It would be catastrophic after they advocated removing single player.
This road isn't leading anywhere...
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 13:58:56
April 21 2012 13:58 GMT
#963
On April 21 2012 22:56 Tdelamay wrote:
It won't let me log in to the server; server is busy.
I hope this won't be a problem at launch. It would be catastrophic after they advocated removing single player.


just keep trying it will work after a few attempts

only problem is you're going to have to spam "start a game" a LOT more times to actually play, servers are overloaded once more. it's practically impossible to get into a game atm. dont even waste your time trying to join a game, just keep trying to start one and if you're lucky it will work after 123515 tries
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 14:01:15
April 21 2012 14:00 GMT
#964
After finishing the beta with a wizard I can honestly say this has been the most fun I had in any aRPG to date and I been playing those from D1 days. I wasn't sure if I would buy D3 as it is a bit expensive for me at the moment but now I will need to eat less and save some money for this game :D
Belha
Profile Joined December 2010
Italy2850 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 14:01:54
April 21 2012 14:01 GMT
#965
"Servers too busy at the moment"

Im the only one experiencing this?

Edit: Error 37
Chicken gank op
Reasonable
Profile Joined September 2010
Ukraine1432 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 14:05:10
April 21 2012 14:04 GMT
#966
*Face* * Desk* *Face* * Desk* *Face* * Desk*
Why Did I Not Check The News Yesterday
*Face* * Desk* *Face* * Desk* *Face* * Desk*
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
April 21 2012 14:11 GMT
#967
On April 21 2012 22:56 Tdelamay wrote:
It won't let me log in to the server; server is busy.
I hope this won't be a problem at launch. It would be catastrophic after they advocated removing single player.


Beta is run at the absolute minimum they can. This phase of the beta is just for stress testing. They want to see what will make the servers fail so they can adjust for release.
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
12ozSkillet
Profile Joined October 2011
United States14 Posts
April 21 2012 14:17 GMT
#968
It won't let me continue quest. Anyone know what error 3004 means?
Candadar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2049 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 14:19:03
April 21 2012 14:17 GMT
#969
Edit: wrong thread.

Er, to contribute the error you're all getting is probably "servers too busy" or something of that nature.
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
April 21 2012 14:22 GMT
#970
On April 21 2012 23:17 12ozSkillet wrote:
It won't let me continue quest. Anyone know what error 3004 means?


Try a public game.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Weird
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States832 Posts
April 21 2012 14:32 GMT
#971
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4511763082

Servers are going down for some work in 30 minutes
erchamIOn
Profile Joined December 2011
Czech Republic19 Posts
April 21 2012 14:37 GMT
#972
So I've tried to play beta with my account that I use also for SC2, when I try to log in with it, it says something like "your account does not have battletag attached to it" and also "your account does not have license to play Diablo3". So I've created new battle net account with new email and it works. Am I doing something wrong? I would like to have one account for SC2 and D3
Fake)Plants
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States373 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 14:46:41
April 21 2012 14:45 GMT
#973
On April 21 2012 23:37 erchamIOn wrote:
So I've tried to play beta with my account that I use also for SC2, when I try to log in with it, it says something like "your account does not have battletag attached to it" and also "your account does not have license to play Diablo3". So I've created new battle net account with new email and it works. Am I doing something wrong? I would like to have one account for SC2 and D3


Nope. You just need to make a "Battletag" at your Blizzard Account page for battle.net, it will be located on the left side of the page.

So far so good, very interested to see the harder difficulties though.
Q( ' '(Q
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
April 21 2012 15:05 GMT
#974
Well, temporary shutdown, guess that means time for dinner then
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
April 21 2012 15:10 GMT
#975
^ yeah

i manage to see the 3 green ticks after logging in and it said the servers are unavailable...
gaizka
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States991 Posts
April 21 2012 15:11 GMT
#976
So i just click on monsters a lot? am I playing this wrong?

Monk felt boring, wizard deals no damage, Night Hunter was fun.
Reasonable
Profile Joined September 2010
Ukraine1432 Posts
April 21 2012 15:12 GMT
#977
On April 22 2012 00:10 justiceknight wrote:
^ yeah

i manage to see the 3 green ticks after logging in and it said the servers are unavailable...


I managed to create a character :D
It's already enough to make me happy *woot*
Ameisenmann
Profile Joined April 2012
Albania296 Posts
April 21 2012 15:14 GMT
#978
For some reason after the first play through it feels really boring and generic to me. Just seems like there's not much else to the game other than clicking on monsters. I miss the feeling of actually building a character and working towards something (no stats points and skill tree).
Reasonable
Profile Joined September 2010
Ukraine1432 Posts
April 21 2012 15:16 GMT
#979
On April 22 2012 00:11 gaizka wrote:
So i just click on monsters a lot? am I playing this wrong?

Monk felt boring, wizard deals no damage, Night Hunter was fun.


Sounds like Diablo 2.

I remember the very first time I played Diablo 2 (I was a sorc) I was socketing a long sword (for which I raised dexterity) with chipped rubies to increase the damage of my firebolt (that was at the level 24).

So you are probably doing everything wrong now, don't worry about it too much
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
April 21 2012 15:20 GMT
#980
Well since the servers are down, figured I' come here and say I'm really enjoying the game. Finished it once through as the Witch Dr and going through again for the achievements (yeah I like achievements, makes it feel like there's more content in the game) and having so much fun.

Blacksmith to level 4 though...that's going to take a while. Don't think I'm going to be able to complete everything this weekend.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 68 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE155
Nathanias 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12922
Artosis 591
White-Ra 208
ToSsGirL 39
Dota 2
monkeys_forever468
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift3698
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1206
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1868
Other Games
summit1g7892
Grubby3000
ArmadaUGS771
shahzam577
JimRising 441
C9.Mang0327
Day[9].tv206
Maynarde75
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 81
• davetesta36
• musti20045 30
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1005
• Scarra937
• Shiphtur260
• Day9tv206
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 28m
OSC
13h 28m
Stellar Fest
13h 28m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.