• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:23
CEST 16:23
KST 23:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6499 users

One-Line Confessions - Page 158

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 209 Next
Sworn
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada920 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-10 03:07:40
November 09 2010 23:43 GMT
#3141
On October 13 2010 13:08 Duban wrote:
When I was a kid I refused to cry as crying was for babies and unlike most young kids I actually followed through with it for years. From the age of 4 or 5 to the 6th grade I cried only twice. Once was understandable as these kids broke my skull when i was shooting some hoops outside the school

then I took a cab with a license plate that said fresh and had dice in the mirror
if anything I would have said that this cab was rare but then i moved to with my auntie and uncle in belair.




Fixed.
"Duty is heavy as a mountain, death is light as a feather." CJ Entus Fighting! <3 Effort
Krigwin
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1130 Posts
November 09 2010 23:47 GMT
#3142
On November 09 2010 04:57 Happy.fairytail wrote:
I don't know exactly when (sometime in the past few years), but I picked up this really weird habit of rubbing my nipples whenever I start to take a dump.

wat

On November 09 2010 10:43 Ahtiven wrote:
i've been flirting and cyber sexing with this girl for months.

she just wouldn't want to meet in real life.

turns out she was a gay man. FML.

...wat

On November 10 2010 07:07 Deadlyhazard wrote:
I think SC2 is the worst game Blizzard has released yet :S. Still a decent game.

.....WAT.


There is something wrong with you people.
Set_
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom9 Posts
November 10 2010 13:36 GMT
#3143
I have an awesome job that some people would literately kill for but i would trade it in to be pro SC2 T_T
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
November 10 2010 14:08 GMT
#3144
Every night i go to bed hoping never to wake up again for another day in the ruins of my life.
ProjectVirtue
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada360 Posts
November 10 2010 14:22 GMT
#3145
On November 09 2010 09:42 Blobskillz wrote:
I dont like big boobies


too big = too saggy
the proportions look horrible
俺はダメ人間。。。
JadeFist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1225 Posts
November 10 2010 18:43 GMT
#3146
Just took a 20mg Adderall XR for no other reason but boredom. I do have a prescription.
oo_xerox
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States852 Posts
November 10 2010 18:48 GMT
#3147
i miss broodwar
I could get a more coherent article by gluing a Sharpie to a dog's cook and letting it hump the page.
Zorkmid
Profile Joined November 2008
4410 Posts
November 10 2010 19:13 GMT
#3148
On November 10 2010 22:36 Set_ wrote:
I have an awesome job that some people would literately kill for but i would trade it in to be pro SC2 T_T

Confess != Brag

I steal Internetz!!!
Brandish
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States339 Posts
November 11 2010 00:45 GMT
#3149
after playing sc2 i try to rally my probes to minerals in bw
LittLeD
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden7973 Posts
November 11 2010 01:03 GMT
#3150
On November 02 2010 09:39 Shaka_Kon wrote:
I probably the only guy who doesn't like coffee and Beer/alcohol...They do smell nice...but it tastes like crap. No offense!


*High Five*
☆Grubby ☆| Tod|DeMusliM|ThorZaiN|SaSe|Moon|Mana| ☆HerO ☆
aiew
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway11 Posts
November 11 2010 08:43 GMT
#3151
I've been lurking teamliquid regulary for 7-8 years. This is my very first post.
It is what it is.
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
November 11 2010 08:48 GMT
#3152
On November 11 2010 03:43 JadeFist wrote:
Just took a 20mg Adderall XR for no other reason but boredom. I do have a prescription.


Spent a while experimentally sniffing a small bottle of nail polish in my room earlier for the same reason.

Gives abit of a headrush :O
Adonai bless
Humbug
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States264 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-11 09:12:44
November 11 2010 09:11 GMT
#3153
I think I might have depression but am too embarrassed to seek counseling

(^ first year uni student)
What is an angel? Show me an angel and I shall paint one
Kakera
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States419 Posts
November 11 2010 09:16 GMT
#3154
When I sneeze after awhile (5 hours) my chest cracks every time.
SpaceToaster
Profile Joined October 2010
United States289 Posts
November 11 2010 09:24 GMT
#3155
I like small boobs.

I really like a Jewish girl, but I'm afraid my parents won't approve, or worse, they'll try to get me to convert her.

I'm also afraid said girl doesn't trust me, we've got a history, and while its apparent she likes me well enough, the nature of the way I know her gives her good reason to not trust me. I met her while I was dating a different girl long distance and we hooked up and started kinda sorta dating. I tried to break up with the other girl but she turned into a crazy bitch and decided to move out to Texas with me, and I foolishly (mostly cause I knew I'd get consistent sex) decided to go with it instead of going for the girl I really liked. Now its been a year and I've been single for a bit, and I'm finally talking to her again, we've hooked up a few times and started going on dates but things have been rocky lately.

While I like SC2 a lot, I really wish it was more like SCBW.

I haven't played a video game, aside from casual SSBB, in about a month, but I still come here everyday.

I missed MLG Dallas just for the opportunity to maybe see the girl I like.

Two weeks ago I drank so much so consistently I pissed blood for two days. Reminder: If you're going to go to sleep drunk for 12 days straight, drink water whenever possible.

I'm too poor to buy food, but I won't hesitate to spend around $200 a month on cigarettes and beer.

I'm very good at computer science, but my work ethic is so bad I've failed out of college twice. Somehow transfered instead of losing my scholarship the first time. Two full years of free college, and I get kicked out, with just barely enough hours to be a sophomore, that'd be okay except I left highschool with 27 credit hours. I've only earned 12 or so hours in two years, basically passing one class a semester. I'm on academic suspension now, but hopefully I can get my act together when I go back in January.
Shade692003
Profile Joined August 2005
Canada702 Posts
November 11 2010 09:29 GMT
#3156
I fucking procrastinate all the time instead of doing homework and it's ruining my university

And yes, I should be doing homework right now. I really need to consult or something to try to fix this, it's ruining my life.
I hate the post below mine because it feels War3-ish.
MICHELLE
Profile Joined June 2010
Korea (South)199 Posts
November 11 2010 09:54 GMT
#3157
the better I get at sc2, the more the game suck and make me miss bw
Artosis, he's like that moss that grows on a tree that lets you know where the sun is
Yeld
Profile Joined April 2010
Austria106 Posts
November 11 2010 10:56 GMT
#3158
The moment a female is wearing a collar or scarf, I instantly feel attracted to her. This might not sound so bad, but it really is.

Also my gf told me she would rather die than dress like that... T_T
Ozarugold
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
2716 Posts
November 11 2010 11:00 GMT
#3159
On November 10 2010 07:58 slappy wrote:
i shed a tear at the end of toy story 3

I'm not gonna lie I did too, but then again I cry at like almost every movie.
this is my quote.
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
November 11 2010 11:10 GMT
#3160

I am, yet again, considering switching my race. Maybe it'll be for good this time. /sarcasm
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 209 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 969
WardiTV808
OGKoka 259
Rex141
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 259
Rex 141
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2784
Shuttle 1668
EffOrt 838
BeSt 638
Light 403
Mini 366
firebathero 356
ZerO 277
ggaemo 269
Stork 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 177
Barracks 120
Shine 89
Zeus 80
Sea.KH 67
Killer 59
Hyun 42
Yoon 40
sorry 36
Shinee 30
ToSsGirL 29
Sexy 28
Mong 27
Aegong 26
Terrorterran 25
Bale 20
soO 17
HiyA 16
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
qojqva3643
Dendi1932
BananaSlamJamma311
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes463
Other Games
singsing2247
olofmeister1621
hiko1044
B2W.Neo846
Lowko348
Pyrionflax230
Sick195
Liquid`VortiX190
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)12
Liquid`RaSZi4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream542
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH295
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2309
• Nemesis1825
• TFBlade476
Other Games
• WagamamaTV269
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 38m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.