• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:46
CEST 01:46
KST 08:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9395 users

Suicide & Self - Page 6

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 16 Next All
lil.sis
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
China4650 Posts
March 26 2007 03:16 GMT
#101
On March 26 2007 11:55 -WGT-Stars- wrote:
This is the first time some one didn't post about me --...thank god...Ok Ethenielle you big panooch 8D I've been there with this whole suicidal stuff, I've tried it actually at least twice first time was with a car accident that didn't work out as i planned -____-;;; second time i sent a 8in blade into my ribs i was passed out after like 15mins of bleeding? O_o my mom found me on the floor...and then comes ambulance saying if she didnt walk into the room 15mins earlier i would of died -___-;;; so yea both attempts sucked balls third attempt hopefully wont be anytime soon, because everything is going great once in my life :D!!! so im just saying don't suicide theres always something at the end of the road for you .....But yea dont kill yourself listen to this...this is fromt he TL.net's emo person --



i bet that stab wound gives you some serious street cred too
好好喝喝天天快乐
lil.sis
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
China4650 Posts
March 26 2007 03:17 GMT
#102
btw i will PM you my AIM and MSN

if you ever need to talk to someone i'm here for you

i understand how it is with friends... sometimes you dont want to bother them with your pussy shit, but everyone needs someone to talk to once in a while

my only request is you return the favor
好好喝喝天天快乐
pr0n
Profile Joined September 2005
United States277 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-26 03:18:32
March 26 2007 03:17 GMT
#103
I send you a PM

EDIT: I also fail English
suxN
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Finland1167 Posts
March 26 2007 03:18 GMT
#104
[image loading]


On a more serious note, why wont you get a dog or something?
Dogs help you to socialize too.
I dont want to be totally out :3
lil.sis
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
China4650 Posts
March 26 2007 03:19 GMT
#105
also the quality of posts in this thread is declining rapidly and i highly suggest to all of you assholes to take this as a serious matter because it fucking is
好好喝喝天天快乐
Vin{MBL}
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
5185 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-26 03:22:37
March 26 2007 03:19 GMT
#106
On March 26 2007 12:05 -WGT-Stars- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2007 12:01 PissedOffEmo wrote:
On March 26 2007 11:55 -WGT-Stars- wrote:
This is the first time some one didn't post about me --...thank god...Ok Ethenielle you big panooch 8D I've been there with this whole suicidal stuff, I've tried it actually at least twice first time was with a car accident that didn't work out as i planned -____-;;; second time i sent a 8in blade into my ribs i was passed out after like 15mins of bleeding? O_o my mom found me on the floor...and then comes ambulance saying if she didnt walk into the room 15mins earlier i would of died -___-;;; so yea both attempts sucked balls third attempt hopefully wont be anytime soon, because everything is going great once in my life :D!!! so im just saying don't suicide theres always something at the end of the road for you .....But yea dont kill yourself listen to this...this is fromt he TL.net's emo person --


http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide

[image loading]


I didn't choke myself ;D and I read those before lol pretty funny but none of them are true...
Y


yea those are halarious

lololol this one rocks
[image loading]





P.S. sorry my joke post stops now
Cpt Obvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany3073 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-26 03:21:03
March 26 2007 03:20 GMT
#107
On March 26 2007 12:19 lil.sis wrote:
also the quality of posts in this thread is declining rapidly and i highly suggest to all of you assholes to take this as a serious matter because it fucking is

word.

my AIM: bennici85, I will be more than glad to help with anything. That is, if you still need my help.
Nobody ever reads signatures of people like me, do they?
-WGT-Stars-
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States888 Posts
March 26 2007 03:22 GMT
#108
On March 26 2007 12:16 lil.sis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2007 11:55 -WGT-Stars- wrote:
This is the first time some one didn't post about me --...thank god...Ok Ethenielle you big panooch 8D I've been there with this whole suicidal stuff, I've tried it actually at least twice first time was with a car accident that didn't work out as i planned -____-;;; second time i sent a 8in blade into my ribs i was passed out after like 15mins of bleeding? O_o my mom found me on the floor...and then comes ambulance saying if she didnt walk into the room 15mins earlier i would of died -___-;;; so yea both attempts sucked balls third attempt hopefully wont be anytime soon, because everything is going great once in my life :D!!! so im just saying don't suicide theres always something at the end of the road for you .....But yea dont kill yourself listen to this...this is fromt he TL.net's emo person --



i bet that stab wound gives you some serious street cred too


I don't know what kind of street cred it would give me O_o since im not gangster or anything...But yea Ethenielle, don't kill yourself...here listen to this song, UnderOATH - To whom it may concern, and if you don't understand it look up the lyrics ;o
And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
il0seonpurpose
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5638 Posts
March 26 2007 03:23 GMT
#109
Its not all about you, sorry not trying to sound mean.

Think of how your parents would react, do you really wanna lose this one chance?

Btw are you on the teamliquid picture gallery, I'm sure you cant be that ugly. And you have friends here at tl.net.


I hope you're reading this and not on a train track.
OverTheUnder
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2929 Posts
March 26 2007 03:29 GMT
#110
I hope u get through this but your post pisses me off more then anything;/

I think everyone thinks about suicide at some point, wether they are seriously considering it or not. But to make a post about it will only bring pity attention, not the kind you want.

The fact that you are worried about your parents reaction if you do it is more then enough reason not to do it.
Honor would be taking it up the ass and curing all diseases, damn how stupid can people get. -baal http://puertoricanbw.ytmnd.com/
Dantak
Profile Joined January 2006
Czech Republic648 Posts
March 26 2007 03:29 GMT
#111
Ethenielle, firstly I didn't wanted to respond but suddenly I had this big urge to cheer you up only by couple of those letters which I do mean really honestly

I didn't thought about how my life is fucked. I always try to thought that my life is great. But what I'm scared of, is death. Why? What do I love on this world? I've been heavily bullied in grammar school and start of hight school, why? Because I was different, many people called me "lesbian" because I acted like girl(they were joking about me this way) but liked girls (which were giving a shit about me at that time). At the start of High school I was that guy who couldn't talk with anyone, everyone pointed at me at smiled at me. But then I've realized about death and I've completely changed. I'm happy for every deep breath I can feel, for every flower I could see and smell, for every sunshine that I could experience, for every day that came after the previous one because I've realized that I want to live because I can. I will die but I want to experience what I can possibly experience before I'll turn into ash.
So with this and my drop of 1st grade of High school (I've started there again) I've completely changed.
Now I have beautiful girlfriend, few REAL friends I can count on but mostly, I can feel, see and do what I want to, I can do the most essential things in my life and I'm happy for it. Even the fact that now I can respond to you and your problem is making me happy, I'm doing something that has its meaning.
I don't want to die, please don't want to either, I beg you
"Life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery." - f33red k0r34n z3rg
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23443 Posts
March 26 2007 03:29 GMT
#112
As had been said before, if your life is worthless, then why would your parents life be potentially RUINED if you suicided? It doesn't even matter if they don't love you for you, the effect if the same.

And your life may be worthless now, but in a year if you actually shrug off the depression somehow and get a job or go to college I bet you will much much better. :o
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-26 03:49:20
March 26 2007 03:29 GMT
#113
On March 26 2007 12:02 BC.KoRn wrote:
Well, if ur so depressed maybe u should consider smoking crack? It will take all your problems away.


If you're serious - I have a very strong code of moral, part reason I try not to hurt any other people. My moral code tells me that smoking crack really isn't an option in the slightest:p

On March 26 2007 12:29 OverTheUnder wrote:
I hope u get through this but your post pisses me off more then anything;/

I think everyone thinks about suicide at some point, wether they are seriously considering it or not. But to make a post about it will only bring pity attention, not the kind you want.

The fact that you are worried about your parents reaction if you do it is more then enough reason not to do it.


I know a lot of you think I'm just seeking attention. I am not. What I want is some advice and thoughts about this whole situation, because I know there are so many smart people on this forum(which has been proven in this topic). All the posts have helped me think about this issue a lot, can't thank you guys enough. And in case someone wonders - I haven't decided if I will kill myself yet. I still see many reasons to do and not to do - I will talk to a psychologist about it before I do anything, however.
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
himurakenshin
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Canada1845 Posts
March 26 2007 03:30 GMT
#114
Ethenielle, I read most of the posts here and there is some good advice. One thing that I would like to add that it is your duty to be a good son to your parents. Killing yourself will bring them great sorrow, which is exactly what a good son should not do. If nothing else, you have to stay alive for that. Whatever else I, or anyone else can say about how you can change your life, or how your life may/get better has already been told. I suppose the only way you will feel better is when these things do happen, but that requires time. Although I wish I, or someone else here can make you feel better about your life right now, I understand that it is very difficult for such pain to just go away with some encouraging words. However, like you have said, your parents have always been there for you and love you. Regardless of what is happening in your own life, your first duty in life is to be a good son to your parents, then a good husband to your wife, and a good father to your children (eventually).
Please do not die until you can fulfill the first.
Element)LoGiC
Profile Joined July 2003
Canada1143 Posts
March 26 2007 03:36 GMT
#115
As of right now, he doesn't want an answer. There is no conclusion. He doesn't want you to tell him to do the thing he already knows is right. This young man simply needs someone to care about all of him. He doesn't want to hear "be a man", he wants to hear that someone truly cares about him without having to change his feelings to accommodate other peoples perceptions of Strength, Integrity, and what have you. Most people forget that you don't go out of your way to get these things, you don't actually change. You can't just turn your life around. You don't say "I want this feeling", and then obtain it. You can't just use logical arguments to change a persons feelings. I do not feel I need to demonstrate these with a proof, they should be fairly self-evident. He wants you to have seen him, try to talk to people and get pushed away and rejected, and what's more, he wanted you to see the look in his eyes while, and after they did it, how he looked away after, perhaps like a twitch reaction as he tried not to think about the perception of reality that these actions were confirming. He wants someone to have been there for every unfair thing that he has had to go through that he shouldn't have, he wants someone to acknowledge the fact that his pain is not simply the product of ignorance and weakness. 15 years of this type of thing can truly alter someones perception of reality, and it so unfortunate that it has to happen at all. I am so sorry your girlfriend broke up with you, my friend, you don't have to pretend it didn't affect you greatly because you've noticed that nobody seems to care. Not everyone is the same, and different things mean differently for different people. You don't need to change, Ethenielle, you just need to be able to see how beautiful and important you are now.

This world is hardest on the people that love it most.
BuGzlToOnl
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5918 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-26 03:51:29
March 26 2007 03:50 GMT
#116
On March 26 2007 12:29 Ethenielle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2007 12:02 BC.KoRn wrote:
Well, if ur so depressed maybe u should consider smoking crack? It will take all your problems away.


If you're serious - I have a very strong code of moral, part reason I try not to hurt any other people. My moral code tells me that smoking crack really isn't an option in the slightest:p


But your code of moral tells you that commiting suicide is ok !?

Is being alone really that bad? I perfer to spend more time alone with just me than I do with other people. But I guuess you can say that that's my prefrence.

Quit your bitching and live life to the fullest! It's not as hard as people think it is! :p Most people are looking to make new friends so just get out of this depression bull shit.
If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.
Cpt Obvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany3073 Posts
March 26 2007 03:51 GMT
#117
Live of lively to full life thx to TeamLiquid.net!!!!!
Nobody ever reads signatures of people like me, do they?
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
March 26 2007 03:55 GMT
#118
On March 26 2007 12:51 Cpt Obvious wrote:
Live of lively to full life thx to shield battery!!!!


My response.

Or more seriously, there are maybe .0000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of suicide reasons that may actually be debatably legit. (aka you're a mental vegetable, etc).

Yours is not one of them. It's like what they say about drugs. Don't do it.
larrysbird
Profile Joined May 2006
375 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-26 04:01:20
March 26 2007 03:56 GMT
#119
hey eth there's more to life.. don't end yourself that way. i guessd you're more blessed w/ things and love than most people do. meh i been depressed most of my adult life and im still now but i dont stop and id try finding ways to move on. =) read some quotes from the Bible, they're encouraging. Help the poor(that you could find) make friends with them, it helps alot ^^

you can find some help here too:

http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?p=204212

Is there a cure among us from this processed sanity - c soul
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
March 26 2007 04:00 GMT
#120
On March 26 2007 12:50 BuGzlToOnl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2007 12:29 Ethenielle wrote:
On March 26 2007 12:02 BC.KoRn wrote:
Well, if ur so depressed maybe u should consider smoking crack? It will take all your problems away.


If you're serious - I have a very strong code of moral, part reason I try not to hurt any other people. My moral code tells me that smoking crack really isn't an option in the slightest:p


But your code of moral tells you that commiting suicide is ok !?

Is being alone really that bad? I perfer to spend more time alone with just me than I do with other people. But I guuess you can say that that's my prefrence.

Quit your bitching and live life to the fullest! It's not as hard as people think it is! :p Most people are looking to make new friends so just get out of this depression bull shit.


Just a quick reply, yes I believe suicide is ok as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. In my case it hurts my parents, thus my dilemma - I simply don't know what to do. As I've said before, which pain is largest is hard for me to find out, but I'm trying. Trying very hard to find the right thing.
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 464
Hyun 140
Dota 2
monkeys_forever454
League of Legends
Doublelift4416
Other Games
summit1g12421
JimRising 457
ViBE265
KnowMe192
Livibee185
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 145
• Adnapsc2 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie952
• Scarra869
• Shiphtur585
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 15m
Patches Events
15h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 15m
OSC
23h 15m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.