• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:07
CEST 07:07
KST 14:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7285 users

Hi, I'm Adam - Page 9

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
exalted
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States3612 Posts
September 16 2006 16:02 GMT
#161
Fair enough, fair enough. I applaud your desire to be honest (at least for now). I won't say anything bad, because you don't deserve insults, but you should really look into a haircut, unless you feel that's integral to your style.

I feel worse for the guys you have flirted with who now realize that you are a big, hairy man.
too easy
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
September 16 2006 16:08 GMT
#162
On September 17 2006 00:43 Gene wrote:
bill, messing with someones emotions is in no way comparable to any physical harm. there's a reason dumping people isnt illegal.

Okay, I'm not arguing with you after this. First of all, did I say Adam should be arrested? No, I just said it was wrong, just like physical harm is wrong. In that way they are comparable.

Unless you are telling me emotional harm is not a problem? But if he did this to you, you would feel outraged, I assume?

On September 17 2006 00:43 Gene wrote:
which goes back to the fact that noone is a better person after getting raped, still not analogous at all.

I already accounted for Eri being better off: I said it was negligible in comparison.

On September 17 2006 00:43 Gene wrote:
putting a rapist behind bars 5 years later still does a whole world of good.

You don't think any good comes from rejecting people after they do such a terrible thing as this? So what do you foresee happening if no one is ever socially rejected or penalized for severely hurting others emotionally? Would everything be just fine?
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
September 16 2006 16:14 GMT
#163
On September 17 2006 00:59 IcedEarth wrote:
It's just a character, Baal. I'm sorry she ruined your life and humiliated you.


when in the fuck did you humillated me or ruined my life lol...


yep the queer comes clean and now he gets defensive... fuck off pansy.
Im back, in pog form!
Romance_us
Profile Joined March 2006
Seychelles1806 Posts
September 16 2006 16:18 GMT
#164
Your one ugly mother fucker.

And BTW, Bill owned you pretty hard back there.
Notes and feelings, numbers and reason. The ultimate equilibrium.
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 16:25:48
September 16 2006 16:21 GMT
#165
Offtopic: I count 164 posts as of Romance_us's post.

TLnet says 178. And I know I lost at least one post to the abyss (had it copied just in case).

So maybe this topic really is killing the server. Heh.

(and I'm not helping)

Edit: I estimate this topic is getting at least 1 view every 4 seconds. And it seems to take about 4 seconds to load a page. That's not good.
Romance_us
Profile Joined March 2006
Seychelles1806 Posts
September 16 2006 16:24 GMT
#166
What about this one.
Notes and feelings, numbers and reason. The ultimate equilibrium.
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 16:35:10
September 16 2006 16:33 GMT
#167
that one could be your last if you arent careful.

edit - actually Bill the extra traffic is because we got linked to cafe daum. Zia wasn't that popular :p I would like to know what daum is murdering us for though.
ModeratorGodfather
Freezer_au
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
Australia1461 Posts
September 16 2006 16:34 GMT
#168
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?currentpage=1&topic_id=25503 Anyone remember this thread Brings a laugh reading some of the comments in there.
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 16:38:34
September 16 2006 16:34 GMT
#169
If I make a new post, I wonder how many people will refresh the last page to see what I wrote.

Edit: Damn, now there are actually new posts for people to read. I lost my chance.

Edit2: "actually Bill the extra traffic is because we got linked to cafe daum" You mean they posted a link to one of our pages? That's pretty cool, actually . It's like, we're in pain because of it, yet it makes us happy. Website bondage.
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
September 16 2006 16:37 GMT
#170
LET THE PHOTOSHOP BEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNN!!!
Im back, in pog form!
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
September 16 2006 16:43 GMT
#171
wow this news got to cafedaum? damn i bet the attention whore is cumming all over his keyboard
Im back, in pog form!
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
September 16 2006 16:44 GMT
#172
On September 17 2006 01:43 baal wrote:
wow this news got to cafedaum? damn i bet the attention whore is cumming all over his keyboard


im cumming all over mine... bceause o fyou...
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
September 16 2006 16:46 GMT
#173
On September 17 2006 01:43 baal wrote:
wow this news got to cafedaum? damn i bet the attention whore is cumming all over his keyboard


lol, no not this. The BoxerForever website thread.
ModeratorGodfather
BrutalMenace
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States1237 Posts
September 16 2006 17:07 GMT
#174
On September 16 2006 19:21 sith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2006 19:07 NuclearAntelope wrote:
On September 16 2006 18:29 FrozenArbiter wrote:
On September 16 2006 18:17 fanta[Rn] wrote:
hello Adam, welcome to this community

If I was a mod, this post would read:
"Hello Adam, fuck you Adam, good bye Adam".

And ip ban.

Based on which broken commandment?


I would say numbers:

2. "Do unto others as they would do unto you"
I don't think that includes playing with their minds as if relationships with other people are games.

3."Think before posting"
Was icedearth thinking? Yes. Was he thinking clearly about the consequences of his actions? No. And i think theres a line in there that that says something about not being a Freud everytime someone posts, and i think that applies to a bunch of people posting as well. I keep hearing that IcedEarth is mentally insane. Thats really not cool guys.

4. "Respect your ID"
I think this goes without saying.

So there.

edit: post was messed up had to re-write it.


thank you
lastprobeALIVE
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States975 Posts
September 16 2006 17:09 GMT
#175
This is just dissapointing. A stupid guy acting like a girl over the internet is bad. Then making up stories how he'll never be able to walk... is really bad. I can't imagine acting like a girl for 5.5 years and making up stories. That is one fucked up individual. I can understand how eri wouldn't want to say anything because... well... this is extremely embarrasing. But he was very naive for believing all that garbage that zia said.

I once believed a girl on the internet. It was a girl and only lived 3 hours away. I met her twice, but she always made up stories to make others feel sorry for her. I did feel sorry for her at first, but once I realized how fucked up she was I ended talking to her. She told me she was going to kill herself, and I just told her to fuck off. She's still living btw. (Killing herself wouldn't have mattered to me though)

I know it won't matter to you, but fuck you adam. Your apologies arent' accepted, and you are trash. I give you no credit for "coming out with the truth" because something like this should have never happened. This is extremely pathetic.
when in doubt DT out
BrutalMenace
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States1237 Posts
September 16 2006 17:09 GMT
#176
to fake:::

God i cant even start about how rude you are. You wasted our time, you made a figure we all thought. I'm not sure what youre thinking about how okay what u did was but its not okay. I dont care, thats just plain inconsiderate. Why couldnt u get a job? Did u not have any friends. Go smoke weed or some shit, roll a couple of blunts, anything normal. You dont come online and waste 12983712985 peoples hrs. I dunno bout u but we were thinking about u everytime we go on tl and u amke a post. Youre someone, and the character you made was very thought provoking (Congrats you succeeded!! Want a medal?!?!?! perhaps a million dollars, a million bitches, a million friends?)

Uhh thats called cheating. You're name is so horrible its not even worth mentioning your real name anymore, you dont deserve any respect from anyone. I dont think i have ever hated anyone so dumb before online. I mean ive encountered stupid kids online, smack talking etc, but nothing comes close to the betrayal of a friendship/hero/sister/idol... Well zia wasnt my idol but she was a figure i did admire (again congrats... rubbing it in).


Now let me ask you this, how has millions of people extremely angry at you make you feel? Does it make you feel complete? Has your task been finished way beyond your mark of extreme satisfactory expectation? How bad of a person can u get?

The list is infinite I cant even think which else to add.

____________________________Private Message Separator______________________________

NOW TEAMLIQUID I ASK YOU. HAS THIS MAN SUCCEEDED? IF SO CAN WE GIVE HIM A THE CROWN OF BAN?
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
September 16 2006 17:14 GMT
#177
On September 17 2006 01:46 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2006 01:43 baal wrote:
wow this news got to cafedaum? damn i bet the attention whore is cumming all over his keyboard


lol, no not this. The BoxerForever website thread.


im not happy with you, i were the one and only one who should have debunked him... :<
Im back, in pog form!
Gandalf
Profile Joined August 2004
Pakistan1905 Posts
September 16 2006 17:21 GMT
#178
All I knew about Zia (Adam) was that (s)he was Eriador's (boy)girlfriend and was supposedly very good at vulture micro. So is your vulture micro really that good? Post some replays please.
shimmy
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Poland997 Posts
September 16 2006 17:33 GMT
#179
On September 16 2006 18:09 IcedEarth wrote:
I guess there's no avoiding the unparalleled drama that's already at hand, so I'm just going to take Mani's advice and make this post. Say what you will, it's already been concluded that bm posts don't affect me at this point. I've also already concluded that there are some of you who will absolutely not care about what I have to say because, well frankly, you won't believe any of it anyways (or it's just not good for gossip). These are the same people who still think Testie hacks and such ~

My name is Adam. I'm the retard that created/maintained Zia's persona online. Someone said I'm 23, but I'm 22. I turn 23 in October. Technically, November 1, but I tortured my mom through Halloween before I was born, so that's what we celebrate it on. I go to school at Chattanooga State Technical Community College (because I'm too poor at the moment to afford the University I want). I'm a journalism major, formerly psychology. I'm taking a break from school at the moment in order to persue a new job and move out with 3 of my friends. I really am the final fantasy geek and metal nerd I made Zia out to be. I am a guitarist/bassist, but not quite as good as I made her out to be. I recently acquired a very expensive GuitarRig program though, so sooner or later, those of you who were interested can hear my material. For those of you who don't care ... sorry you had to read those lines. Anyways, I'm about to get a job at T-Mobile, making enough money to hopefully pull me out of debt for school and bills, where I'll be working 40+ hours a week (well at least I'm praying for overtime). I'll be working as a customer service representative because hey, I know how to work people. I lead a rather normal but boring life. There's nothing particularly exciting about it.

Why did I create Zia? What was the purpose behind it? What fueled me? Why in the world would I go out of my way to do something like this? Well ... the answer is pretty boring. Depression. Extreme depression. In my case, depression fuels creativity. The majority of you will admit that Zia was too good to be true. A lot of people would say the same thing about God. I'm, in no way, comparing Zia to God, so I'm sorry for the horrible analogy, but it's all I could think of at the moment. She was created in January of 2001 (I think), so I was 17 years old then. Her life was modeled after several different people and 2 different things. The picture (listen closely Rek/Baal) is my real life friend who wishes to remain nameless. Yes, she knew I was doing this and just thought it was funny and silly. Several people contributed to her uniqueness in several different ways (some of those people are still unaware), but I was in direct control of her, her development, her background, her attitude, etc. A lot of her character development, background, and attitude was based on real life events, but honestly, a lot of it was bullshit because I thought I was slick enough to tie in some impossible scenarios and make them work. Not slick enough apparantly.

But don't look at me as an animal or a heartless creep. I'm really not. Seeking attention when you're depressed is human nature. It's how we work. Some of us seek it in a much more extreme way. Some of us just do strange things for no reason at all. Some of us don't even do it for attention, but for other purposes. I'm not saying I just desperately wanted attention and that's the sole reason why I kept her around, but I should definitely say that's part of it. Other people do crazy things when they get into certain mindsets or situations. Even our good friend Manifesto7:

Trevor - Manifesto7 says:
Trevor - Manifesto7 says:
i can, but you have to understand it was never a fair "fight" between you and me
Trevor - Manifesto7 says:
did you know I once posed as a girl on the internet
Trevor - Manifesto7 says:
and used the rape story too?
Trevor - Manifesto7 says:
first year psychology paper

His reasoning was different and his longevity was different, and that may very well be all the difference in the world to most of you, but to those of you who are exclusively focused on the gender bending idea, could you really think low of Mani7 right now? I certainly hope not.

For that matter, I could really knock on some posters, admins, and big-named players. This is not a threat in any way, so please do not take it as such, but those of you who know who you are, you know you've done/said things just as sick and beyond. I'm not trying to use this to justify my actions in any way, and I'm not trying to put the spotlight on others for their mistakes.

But anyways, I'm going to start out fresh. I do wish to continue posting on tl.net because I love the community, regardless of my extreme criticism. I'm sure no one will take me in, but I'm here anyways. I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do yet, but whatever it is, it won't include messing with anyone's heads. You'll just get simple plain boring Adam. I have made my rounds of apologies, and I'm sure I've missed some people. I was going to completely change my msn, but a lot of people seem to want to keep contact with me. Since that's the case, I've decided not to change it. Therefore, if any of you wish to maintain contact with me or gain a new acquaintance (I guess the 2nd would be the most appropriate for the situation), PM me and I will give you msn. I am genuinely sorry for the deception, and I know that in some cases, there will never be enough apologies or long threads to make up for it.


Good first post. Welcome Adam ; ]
Hell hath no fury like the vast robot armies of a woman scorned.
DarkGhost]Coon[
Profile Joined February 2004
United States1471 Posts
September 16 2006 17:34 GMT
#180
Honestly who cares. It's obvious most of you oogled over the pictures of his friend which he used as opposed to the persona he played. Just like he said if it was a girl acting as a guy you'd all be doing backflips and asking for pictures.

Regardless, he's the same person and doesn't need to be persecuted for it. It's not like there aren't some of you who act different online as opposed to how you act in real life.
Common sense is not so common.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 240
NeuroSwarm 204
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21120
Dewaltoss 140
Bale 43
Noble 11
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g14511
JimRising 793
Sick154
Nina10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick980
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 23
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2134
League of Legends
• Lourlo1176
• Rush920
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 54m
Replay Cast
17h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.