• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:03
CEST 00:03
KST 07:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7844 users

Hi, I'm Adam - Page 8

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 21 Next All
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 15:34:37
September 16 2006 15:32 GMT
#141
The funniest thing here is that if I were female posing as a male for years, and I just told everyone I was actually female, the result would probably be all extremely positive.

Actually no, the funniest thing is the legions of people that had nothing in the world to do with Zia bitching at me like I killed their families. Realistically guys, I doubt I will be getting "help". And I've been "remorseless" in this thread because (as I've said before) I have already made my apologies to several people who deserve it over MSN and PMs.

And Zeller, yeah, a few of them know.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
exalted
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States3612 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 15:45:41
September 16 2006 15:35 GMT
#142
I wasn't affected by Zia or knew this guy in any way, but I think this sheds light on the sexual double standard and how a "depressed" boy manipulated it successfully to receive acceptance on teamliquid. I'm pretty sure if he came out initally as a man, he would have done poorly for himself. His incentives and motives are therefore obvious.

I think rpf111 is a retard regardless of his fetish for Zia, and this just makes me laugh harder. I thought Adam would have the sense to just leave, but I realize he's addicted to this website and would kill himself without it (he's incapable of actually suiciding but he would go crazy, seeing how his life is shit).

What's with the anti-Chinese shit? Get gangbanged by 3 guys when you were young? This probably isn't far from the truth - with all of your "getting crippled" and "getting raped" stories, you are at heart an attention whore and a compulsively liar.

Usually kids go through your phases, if they do at all during early-mid teens - I had parent problems and felt attention-whorey like you at 14-15. But seriously GUY, grow up. I hesitate to add homosexual flames becuase you make gays look bad. I know you're reading every reply in this thread, so read this:

You are so weak that you posed as a girl in your cravings for approval. You lived a lie FOR OVER FOUR YEARS and are continuing to lie just so that other guys will like you. You are truly pathetic.

I know you're going to try to play it off as in "you were just making shit up for flavor", and "obviously I have a good social life lols", but some of us in teamliquid are not that stupid. I know how pathetic and disgusting you truly are.

edits for clarity
too easy
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
September 16 2006 15:36 GMT
#143
On September 17 2006 00:24 Gene wrote:
you're comparing apples and oranges. nobody was going to get killed here.


Raping someone and putting them through utter hell and emotional despair are both wrong, correct?

Suppose a guy rapes a girl, and at first she feels terrible, but a few months later she forgives him and isn't bothered by it anymore. Does that mean what he did was just fine?

This situation is analogous to that.

The fact that he was willing to do such a horrible thing is what makes him guilty. And however much Eriador benefitted from the experience, I'm pretty sure it is grossly outweighed by how morally-reprehensible Adam's actions were. (and for all we know, Eri might have benefitted even more from something else had Adam not done this to him)
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
September 16 2006 15:36 GMT
#144
Hey exalted, you know what you've read on the internet.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
OverTheUnder
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2929 Posts
September 16 2006 15:36 GMT
#145
haha, well im gonna have to go with "everyone is overreacting" ;P

All i have to say is well done, you made a really interesting character:O


Also, you gave me some good NightWish album advice not too long ago

thx bud^^
Honor would be taking it up the ass and curing all diseases, damn how stupid can people get. -baal http://puertoricanbw.ytmnd.com/
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
September 16 2006 15:38 GMT
#146
Anytime, man.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
exalted
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States3612 Posts
September 16 2006 15:39 GMT
#147
On September 17 2006 00:36 IcedEarth wrote:
Hey exalted, you know what you've read on the internet.


Yeah, I've read your shitty "Zianews" and posted flames. What's your dirt on me?
too easy
exalted
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States3612 Posts
September 16 2006 15:41 GMT
#148
Also, I think the teamliquid community would love for you to post a picture. People jump on Fayth - I would LOVE to see their comments about you. No pressure though - no need for you to lie and post a picture of your "friend".
too easy
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
September 16 2006 15:43 GMT
#149
bill, messing with someones emotions is in no way comparable to any physical harm. there's a reason dumping people isnt illegal. stop being irrational. im not going to try to defend what he did, it was stupid. it was by no means the right thing to do. as a matter of fact i do not believe Eri walked away from it unscathed at all. the fact of the matter is where were you then? there's no fixing the past, Eri has gotten over it and is a better person for it. which goes back to the fact that noone is a better person after getting raped, still not analogous at all. but being irate NOW doesnt do ANYONE any good.

putting a rapist behind bars 5 years later still does a whole world of good. again, apples and oranges still.
OverTheUnder
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2929 Posts
September 16 2006 15:43 GMT
#150
he already said he was the guy with zia on the myspace pic:o
Honor would be taking it up the ass and curing all diseases, damn how stupid can people get. -baal http://puertoricanbw.ytmnd.com/
perLi is 2down
Profile Joined April 2006
United States533 Posts
September 16 2006 15:44 GMT
#151
exalted just leave it at that, don't toy with this creature. I'm going to bed, work tomorrow. I'm not gonna open up this thread tomorrow either, it's getting old. Guy is very fucked up in the head.
Element)LoGiC
Profile Joined July 2003
Canada1143 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 15:56:08
September 16 2006 15:45 GMT
#152
Well Adam, I'm sorry to hear that this is how it is, and I'm even more saddened by the way people are reacting to it. It shouldn't matter whether or not you have a penis, and if these people were half consistent with their "you should treat girls and guys the same" philosophy, then it wouldn't have even mattered. I am sitting here trying to understand why you'd do this. Why you would go the trouble of maintaining a female persona, and making people believe you were a girl. I'm sure it was one of those "high-end" thought occurances that due to the nature of your upbringing feel compelled to act upon.

What did it feel like to know that each of the friends you've made that are male wanted to fuck you more with each word they typed? What did it feel like manipulating peoples emotions and hurting them? Some of the TeamLiquidians posted some very heartfelt stuff in the "Adam = never walking again" thread. I remember one said that you were like a bigger sister. What did it feel like when he said that? I am simply trying to understand the situation better, Adam.

As a conclusion to all this however, I want to end off with an important message.

You're still fucking sexy to me, and if you feel like maintaining another female persona, you add LoGiC5467 to your AIM buddy list, you sexy bitch. Atleast now, when I work my moves on you, there is no need for a strap on. We should meet up sometime for casual sex. Maybe pizza. Maybe we can invite Eri, depending on how much sausage he can put up with. Are you kinky? Oh, I'm so hot, even if you don't want to maintain a female persona you just add LoGiC5467 for some good times baby. I welcome the emotional damage, I'm a sick fuck. Don't hesitate to slide your hairy, wet ass around my throbbing appendage, don't worry about it, I'm not like these other guys. I'll fuck you over, and over again, I'll spread your virgin ass so far you'll be shitting soup cans. I'll give you my phone number, it's 334-5644, I live in Canada so you'll have to dial 403.

I want to caress your tight, muscular body. I want you so bad.

I see your name on MSN right now. You signed in. It's nice that you didn't block me. I really fucking like you. My hands are shaking as I write this.

I'm still here for you, and I want to help you with your problems.
perLi is 2down
Profile Joined April 2006
United States533 Posts
September 16 2006 15:47 GMT
#153
ooo that was gay!
exalted
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States3612 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 15:48:51
September 16 2006 15:48 GMT
#154
L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L

hook, line, sinker, PELVIC THRUST
too easy
[angst]chraej
Profile Joined January 2006
1445 Posts
September 16 2006 15:49 GMT
#155
lol, wtf. makes sense.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded
Vharox
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States1037 Posts
September 16 2006 15:52 GMT
#156
lol.. I've been lurking these forums for years and when i got a username, I rarely posted. But this shit is so funny loooooool.

I too am quite impressed with the character you have created. It just makes me wonder how many others do the same thing :-p
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
September 16 2006 15:55 GMT
#157
Fair enough, Exalted. These pictures range from 2001 to the present:

Halloween 2005 picture!
[image loading]


Death picture!
[image loading]


Me and my puppy in baby form!
[image loading]


Thrashin' at Municipal Waste show!
[image loading]


More thrashin' at Municipal Waste show!
[image loading]


My brother and I at Municipal Waste!
[image loading]


Us with Herman Li from Dragonforce!
[image loading]


And not that this one has anything to do with me but I felt like showing it off ... FF painting by my friend
[image loading]

Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
September 16 2006 15:56 GMT
#158
God dammnit Mani, i were going to make this thread, but in a much more flamboyant flashy bashing and humillating way, a way only i can pull off :3

I gotta say i knew that Zia was fake a long time ago, when she tried to spit so many bullshit to me like "omg i know the drummer of kataklysm, and targa taught me how to sing" i were like what the fuck is wrong with the patological lying bitch so i considering her whole identity being fake.

Then "she" tried to tell me she was a porn star, and that she loved anal sex, ffs... that was ridiculously obvious and he probably wanted to get caught in his lies because i obvioulsy wouldnt fall for that.

Im kinda mad not to that poor gay bastard but to Eri... what in the fuck man?, why did you kept all this bullshit for so long, you backed up his stories and stuff you have always loved comedy but this really wasnt a big prank, it was just a sickening shit and you being involved so deep in it makes me kind of angry with you, not like you care anyway but i had to say it.


I find very very very disturbing you are studing phsychology... for fucks sake, you are a very disturbed individual yourself, and i cant imagine you giving advice to people, its sickening, get help.

----------------------------------------------

like 3 years ago when i played brodwar there was a "girl" nicknamed SAKURA, eveybody tought she was a girl bla bla bla.. long story short that guy kept the lie for years... WCG argentina... he turns out to be one ugly mother fucker, who is obviously gay... sick shit, all latin players might remember him.


Its quite obvious Adam is gay or has some sexual issues, ithink more should pay him a visit and "hovZ" him in his very own special way. ( unlubed anal fuck fest if you didnt get it)


Im back, in pog form!
Stormich
Profile Joined August 2003
Croatia336 Posts
September 16 2006 15:58 GMT
#159
long time lurker here, just posting to say this is disturbed.
hi
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
September 16 2006 15:59 GMT
#160
It's just a character, Baal. I'm sorry she ruined your life and humiliated you.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O128
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason149
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 948
ZZZero.O 128
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm33
League of Legends
Doublelift5185
JimRising 606
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6077
Other Games
summit1g8949
FrodaN2829
KnowMe228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1283
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1122
• Shiphtur204
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
57m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 57m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.