• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:55
CEST 11:55
KST 18:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6163 users

Hi, I'm Adam - Page 15

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 21 Next All
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
September 17 2006 00:41 GMT
#281
On September 17 2006 03:59 baal wrote:
apparently you cant tell the difference between a prank (faking to be a girl cybering, like that ninja dude and his wizard robe) and sickening twisted mentally disturbed behaviou for 5 years.

i would love him to reveal dirty secrets tho :3


Oh come on. Like you Baal don't like sick and twisted shit? I mean... so he was really quite sad enough to lie for half a decade on his identity. I say cool, go be an actor. #1 black artist on TL net is ZIa. Props are due imo.

And Steve, if you pieced it together and what not while on staff, I will never look at you the same. I never thought you were so undercover detective~ chogosu~ Sugo. I just think everyone is really overreacting althought I guess people who were close for 5 years could be hit hard and be like whoa. Still... -_-;; It's internet Zia. ... lol I just can't relate cept have fun at this stuff. Maybe I'm just a horrible person.
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
September 17 2006 00:42 GMT
#282
BingBong no I think his name is Teemu. Adam isn't a Finnish name anyways. But from what I know, the only interest we share is metal.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-17 00:45:22
September 17 2006 00:44 GMT
#283
Dude adam is this you?
[image loading]


edit: Oh and I mean the guy on the right, duh.
Graphics
Asho
Profile Joined February 2006
Netherlands148 Posts
September 17 2006 00:52 GMT
#284
What ever fuckhead that posted that he isn't a man is right now invited to go to a gaybar with me.

Next thing. I feel good for you that you have well.. conquered yourself to finally tell us this. I therefore like you. you have balls. however I think you need to get help for this, cause this is a serieus matter. I will tell you right here, right now that you have my support if you want to share your difficulties with us. However visit a shrink.
Krohm: You can't judge me. {ToT}Strafe: I can judge you when you gang up one person with a baseball bat.
maoam
Profile Joined June 2006
United Kingdom444 Posts
September 17 2006 00:56 GMT
#285
I can't believe people actually care about this guy and his pathetic life.
I oink therefore I ham.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
September 17 2006 01:00 GMT
#286
[image loading]
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
September 17 2006 01:04 GMT
#287
On September 17 2006 10:00 Hot_Bid wrote:
[image loading]

Finally, the truth comes out!!!
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
Corinthos *
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada1842 Posts
September 17 2006 01:19 GMT
#288
Although I do not know your personality, I think someone who gets 'caught in the act' lying should just really give it up. You being a stable person; already knew some of the consequences that this 'double' life might lead you into. Personally I'd feel very embarrassed or degraded if this were to happen to me. Perhaps this was your way to get out of depression or suicide, if so then yes this action was a better choice than suicide. However I'd think you'd release if you did have these problems you'd get some professional help or look for some and not continue on this pseudo pursuit.

A dilemma I have though is how you come to think that apologizing is enough to clean your slate, and no one can have the right to say "you are blah blah blah" or w/e. Being humble as you said means you will not fight these words, you don't have to accept them but don't put in your pride. I know it is probably very hard to but if you want to be humble about it, then you have to swallow and not spit.

Further actions regarding ban or not ban is up to the admins. But I think that these 'gossips/rumors' IcedEarth holds shouldn't set them back or block their train of thought. No one is perfect, so don't be afraid if you are in the gossip. My personal advice to IcedEarth is to not fight the comments and suggestions to defend yourself, but to answer and be honest. I can see how your reaction right away was to make amends and get everything clear, but now it is the time to answer and let everyone think about it and have their say. You can't blame them since 5 years they were led to think something, but now it wasn't as it seemed.

Lots of interesting reads though, good luck.
X_LiNe
Profile Joined August 2006
France89 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-17 01:28:33
September 17 2006 01:23 GMT
#289
On September 17 2006 08:43 zergc1 wrote:
Icedearth i dont want to judge what you ve done or what kind or person you are because it will be useless and i have absolutely no clue about it.
Nevertheless I have one question to ask you : Why do you insist to stay here at TL.net while almost 99,9% think you are a sick mother fucker ?
Thats what i really dont understand... imo forget teamliquid and BW is the best choice for you.


Well I think that your 99,9% thing is overestimated. The only ones who can be mad at him are the ones who actualy knew zia. And I really don't think that zia knew 99,9% of this forum...

If he has never done anything bad to you then just shut up you don't have the right to judge someone you don't know, that's all.

And by the way every one here is playing a role on the internet and don't try to tell me i'm wrong, that's true. You're trying to act different than you are in real life and it's easy just because no one can see you and no one know you. IRL every one is judging every one just by what they look like etc... while it's not the case on the internet. So you act totaly different.

I'm not the same, you're not the same, eri is not the same, mondragon isnt the same etc...
And I can tell you that this guy is probably as normal as you are. The only difference between you and him is that he made up an entire character while you just made up for yourself a new style.

So he made up something a lot more complicated than you or I did but it's all the same because it's THE INTERNET and because we are all playing a role at different levels.


PS : And i'm sorry but for the one who say that his brain is all fucked up (I first said it on the last thread and I regret it) because he pretented to be someone else for 4/5 years then just watch carefuly yourself in the mirror i'm pretty sure that more than 50% or you on this forum (including me ) spent on the internet at least 3//4 hours/day for 4 5 years

For me a guy who's spending his time speaking on this forum (or playing or surfing on the net) and a guy who is pretending to be someone else to have fun it's pretty much the same thing. Grow up and stop judging people especially when you look like them

ps : Sorry for my fucked up english
X_LiNe
Profile Joined August 2006
France89 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-17 01:32:26
September 17 2006 01:26 GMT
#290
On September 17 2006 09:52 Asho wrote:
What ever fuckhead that posted that he isn't a man is right now invited to go to a gaybar with me.

Next thing. I feel good for you that you have well.. conquered yourself to finally tell us this. I therefore like you. you have balls. however I think you need to get help for this, cause this is a serieus matter. I will tell you right here, right now that you have my support if you want to share your difficulties with us. However visit a shrink.


This is an intersting sight, just tell me what he would need to visit a shrink
For me it's just something he has done because he found it funny. I really don't know why he would me mad, if he enjoys playing a role then I don't know why he should'nt do it.

Do you realize that you guyz think he is mad, and that almost every single person watching TV programs on "GAMING ADDICTS" are persuaded that we ALL ARE FUCKED UP IN OUR HEADS!

Yeah They do judge you and me without knowing us, and that dude it's called racism !
Don't judge someone you don't know :/ your mother never told you that ?
Gandalf
Profile Joined August 2004
Pakistan1905 Posts
September 17 2006 01:31 GMT
#291
Uhh I just want to know exactly why Manifesto got suspicious and ran the IP check or whatever to bust this dude.
Aphelion
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States2720 Posts
September 17 2006 01:31 GMT
#292
On September 17 2006 09:40 IcedEarth wrote:
Oh and seriously, textual flames don't affect me. Anything that you say involving that just washes over.


I don't even know about "Zia" until your post that thread about your busted knees. I also didn't pick up the fact that you were supposed to be female until i've read through about 3-4 pages. I felt very sorry for "Zia", but beyond that I wasn't in the least bit invested in, much less hurt by, the character you made up.

However, I think you definitely ought to be banned, simply because you DON'T care about text in a world where it is the only medium of exchange. What makes TL net so great is the fact that we are a community of mostly sensible and honest people, behavior that comes from acting as we would most do in real life, and from CARING about our e-actions and persona. This great community is built upon the meaning within those "useless text". You have denied that, and by doing so denied the community.

P.S.: I thought at first (and part of me still does) that it would be cool to keep IcedEarth around and that it would make TL a even more varied and fun place than other forums. But no amount of novelty is worth the indiginity of this. Please ban him.
But Garimto was always more than just a Protoss...
Corinthos *
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada1842 Posts
September 17 2006 01:31 GMT
#293
On September 17 2006 10:23 X_LiNe wrote:

So he made up something a lot more complicated than you or I did but it's all the same because it's THE INTERNET and because we are all playing a role at different levels.



This isn't an mmorpg, so what if it is the Internet. You can do the same in life go get a makeover and act like whatsoever. I dislike how since it is the Internet you and go around everywhere and do whatever you want. Why don't you be a rebel somewhere else, if you'd have the guts to do it only online then well sorry you aren't what you are. However there is a difference between actually seeing yourself as a girl then giving a persona of one. When you make a post or write something up you think of it in your head, and that is the difference. The problem is not so much you can't see how you look, but you believe in what you write.
zergc1
Profile Joined October 2004
Zimbabwe961 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-17 01:35:53
September 17 2006 01:33 GMT
#294
On September 17 2006 10:23 X_LiNe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2006 08:43 zergc1 wrote:
Icedearth i dont want to judge what you ve done or what kind or person you are because it will be useless and i have absolutely no clue about it.
Nevertheless I have one question to ask you : Why do you insist to stay here at TL.net while almost 99,9% think you are a sick mother fucker ?
Thats what i really dont understand... imo forget teamliquid and BW is the best choice for you.


Well I think that your 99,9% thing is overestimated. The only ones who can be mad at him are the ones who actualy knew zia. And I really don't think that zia knew 99,9% of this forum...

If he has never done anything bad to you then just shut up you don't have the right to judge someone you don't know, that's all.

And by the way every one here is playing a role on the internet and don't try to tell me i'm wrong, that's true. You're trying to act different than you are in real life and it's easy just because no one can see you and no one know you. IRL every one is judging every one just by what they look like etc... while it's not the case on the internet. So you act totaly different.

I'm not the same, you're not the same, eri is not the same, mondragon isnt the same etc...
And I can tell you that this guy is probably as normal as you are. The only difference between you and him is that he made up an entire character while you just made up for yourself a new style.

So he made up something a lot more complicated than you or I did but it's all the same because it's THE INTERNET and because we are all playing a role at different levels.


PS : And i'm sorry but for the one who say that his brain is all fucked up (I first said it on the last thread and I regret it) because he pretented to be someone else for 4/5 years then just watch carefuly yourself in the mirror i'm pretty sure that more than 50% or you on this forum (including me ) spent on the internet at least 3//4 hours/day for 4 5 years

For me a guy who's spending his time speaking on this forum (or playing or surfing on the net) and a guy who is pretending to be someone else to have fun it's pretty much the same thing. Grow up and stop judging people especially when you look like them

ps : Sorry for my fucked up english


assuming you are acting a different way on the internet your post pretending to be your own point of view on this situation is just a fake opinion based on your fake internet personnality. right?
X_LiNe
Profile Joined August 2006
France89 Posts
September 17 2006 01:33 GMT
#295
Internet is a HUGE MMORPG =]
{ToT}Strafe
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Thailand7026 Posts
September 17 2006 01:34 GMT
#296
Hi adam, you are a homo.

Serious question though. Were you ever involved in a relationship and what kind of relation was it. Man to man or man to woman or other? If it's other please specify.

Im curious.

Btw intothewow skips college around 2 pm so he can walk at the streets. At 2pm the high schools in argentina are out so he passes college girls at the way home. Sometimes when he sees an attractive girl he walks after her and starts to make a conversation by scraping his throat to get attention first.Also he sometimes just stalks them all the way home so he can wait there in the morning, then he can watch them walk to school as well. One time wow got the attention of a girl and they ended up having sex, she was only 14.
X_LiNe
Profile Joined August 2006
France89 Posts
September 17 2006 01:34 GMT
#297
On September 17 2006 10:33 zergc1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2006 10:23 X_LiNe wrote:
On September 17 2006 08:43 zergc1 wrote:
Icedearth i dont want to judge what you ve done or what kind or person you are because it will be useless and i have absolutely no clue about it.
Nevertheless I have one question to ask you : Why do you insist to stay here at TL.net while almost 99,9% think you are a sick mother fucker ?
Thats what i really dont understand... imo forget teamliquid and BW is the best choice for you.


Well I think that your 99,9% thing is overestimated. The only ones who can be mad at him are the ones who actualy knew zia. And I really don't think that zia knew 99,9% of this forum...

If he has never done anything bad to you then just shut up you don't have the right to judge someone you don't know, that's all.

And by the way every one here is playing a role on the internet and don't try to tell me i'm wrong, that's true. You're trying to act different than you are in real life and it's easy just because no one can see you and no one know you. IRL every one is judging every one just by what they look like etc... while it's not the case on the internet. So you act totaly different.

I'm not the same, you're not the same, eri is not the same, mondragon isnt the same etc...
And I can tell you that this guy is probably as normal as you are. The only difference between you and him is that he made up an entire character while you just made up for yourself a new style.

So he made up something a lot more complicated than you or I did but it's all the same because it's THE INTERNET and because we are all playing a role at different levels.


PS : And i'm sorry but for the one who say that his brain is all fucked up (I first said it on the last thread and I regret it) because he pretented to be someone else for 4/5 years then just watch carefuly yourself in the mirror i'm pretty sure that more than 50% or you on this forum (including me ) spent on the internet at least 3//4 hours/day for 4 5 years

For me a guy who's spending his time speaking on this forum (or playing or surfing on the net) and a guy who is pretending to be someone else to have fun it's pretty much the same thing. Grow up and stop judging people especially when you look like them

ps : Sorry for my fucked up english


assuming you are acting a different way on the internet your post presuming to be your own point of view on this situation is just a fake opinion based on your fake internet personnality. right?


Funny guy, i've never asked you to agree with me =]
BlackJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States10574 Posts
September 17 2006 01:37 GMT
#298
On September 17 2006 10:23 X_LiNe wrote:
Well I think that your 99,9% thing is overestimated. The only ones who can be mad at him are the ones who actualy knew zia. And I really don't think that zia knew 99,9% of this forum...

If he has never done anything bad to you then just shut up you don't have the right to judge someone you don't know, that's all.


One can only hope that people as clueless as you aren't allowed on juries
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
September 17 2006 01:38 GMT
#299
If he has never done anything bad to you then just shut up you don't have the right to judge someone you don't know, that's all.

So I dont have the right to judge say .... george bush because I dont know him personally or he hasn't directly changed anything in my life.
Right. Get it straight son,people can judge whoever the hell they want. Especially when its a person who has spent 5 years in a community you're involved with lying 100% about who he/she is. This isnt "roleplaying" anymore.

Oh and I've never spoken to "zia" before in my life. But that doesnt change the fact that I'm sickened by this. I feel appaled by people who do not care or defend.
Graphics
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
September 17 2006 01:41 GMT
#300

Funny guy, i've never asked you to agree with me =]

You're a dork. Stay out of topics if you're gonna defend your statement with something like that.
Graphics
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko6
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6732
actioN 535
BeSt 518
Leta 486
Jaedong 398
Larva 210
EffOrt 171
Mong 127
sorry 113
Dewaltoss 102
[ Show more ]
Zeus 99
ToSsGirL 64
scan(afreeca) 63
Killer 61
Barracks 58
Free 46
sSak 39
Shinee 38
Aegong 36
Bale 33
soO 26
FanTaSy 22
NotJumperer 19
HiyA 17
yabsab 17
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe179
Counter-Strike
byalli826
Other Games
summit1g9115
olofmeister910
singsing541
Happy336
crisheroes245
Pyrionflax197
KnowMe105
dupreeh48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1
UltimateBattle 0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1050
• Stunt382
Other Games
• WagamamaTV175
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 6m
Replay Cast
13h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.