• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:45
CEST 03:45
KST 10:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9126 users

Hi, I'm Adam - Page 14

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 21 Next All
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
September 16 2006 23:33 GMT
#261
--- Nuked ---
zergc1
Profile Joined October 2004
Zimbabwe961 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 23:47:36
September 16 2006 23:43 GMT
#262
Icedearth i dont want to judge what you ve done or what kind or person you are because it will be useless and i have absolutely no clue about it.
Nevertheless I have one question to ask you : Why do you insist to stay here at TL.net while almost 99,9% think you are a sick mother fucker ?
Thats what i really dont understand... imo forget teamliquid and BW is the best choice for you.
ZorAptoR
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Switzerland926 Posts
September 16 2006 23:48 GMT
#263
actually i think many here just don't care at all...
in SOMA we TRUST
Stygg
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Sweden1100 Posts
September 16 2006 23:49 GMT
#264
On September 17 2006 08:33 Zooey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2006 08:05 In)Spire wrote:
Gosh once ina while people do this shit leave him alone.

ya every once in a while people pretend to be a girl on the internet for 5 years


lol
wine is fine but whiskey's quicker
Doctorasul
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Romania1145 Posts
September 16 2006 23:51 GMT
#265
IP ban this embarrassing excuse for a man. His presence here is insulting.

Every moment that passes without "it" being banned, I feel I lose more and more respect for the admins of TL, and I know I'm not the only one.

Think of the reasons people have been banned for in the past and compare it to this. If this kind of person is tolerated here, then I'm not so sure this is a place I want to come back to.
"I believe in Spinoza's god who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a god who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings." - Albert Einstein
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 23:57:53
September 16 2006 23:57 GMT
#266
On September 17 2006 06:11 0x64 wrote:
Hi Adam, I am Eve


[image loading]
Moderator<:3-/-<
DeadVessel
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States6269 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-17 00:03:11
September 16 2006 23:58 GMT
#267
Just read throughout the thread, ignore what I said.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
September 16 2006 23:58 GMT
#268
On September 17 2006 08:51 Doctorasul wrote:
IP ban this embarrassing excuse for a man. His presence here is insulting.

Every moment that passes without "it" being banned, I feel I lose more and more respect for the admins of TL, and I know I'm not the only one.

Think of the reasons people have been banned for in the past and compare it to this. If this kind of person is tolerated here, then I'm not so sure this is a place I want to come back to.

This is EXACTLY how I feel =/
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Mascherano
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Argentina1726 Posts
September 17 2006 00:02 GMT
#269
internet transvestism?
Bisu
racebannon
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada1225 Posts
September 17 2006 00:03 GMT
#270
On September 17 2006 08:58 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2006 08:51 Doctorasul wrote:
IP ban this embarrassing excuse for a man. His presence here is insulting.

Every moment that passes without "it" being banned, I feel I lose more and more respect for the admins of TL, and I know I'm not the only one.

Think of the reasons people have been banned for in the past and compare it to this. If this kind of person is tolerated here, then I'm not so sure this is a place I want to come back to.

This is EXACTLY how I feel =/


Same. I don't understand all this shit. This person deserves to be banned and then unbanned just so they can be banned again
when they really get to know you they will run
Chibi[OWNS]
Profile Joined May 2003
United Kingdom10597 Posts
September 17 2006 00:03 GMT
#271
--- Nuked ---
Stygg
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Sweden1100 Posts
September 17 2006 00:07 GMT
#272
On September 17 2006 08:58 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2006 08:51 Doctorasul wrote:
IP ban this embarrassing excuse for a man. His presence here is insulting.

Every moment that passes without "it" being banned, I feel I lose more and more respect for the admins of TL, and I know I'm not the only one.

Think of the reasons people have been banned for in the past and compare it to this. If this kind of person is tolerated here, then I'm not so sure this is a place I want to come back to.

This is EXACTLY how I feel =/


Same. But I'm glad to see there are still a number of people who care about principles, as opposed to the "well I didn't know him so it doesn't affect ME" mindset.

This seems to have brought tl.net into two sharply different categories, the ones that don't care and the ones that do and are more or less outraged. I don't hate this guy, I feel sorry for him and would be happy if he at least *tried* to realize the magnitude of what he did. It's certainly not as trivial as he tries to make it out to be. It's sociopathic behavior, and if there's one thing all sociopaths have in common, it's that they never know they HAVE a problem to begin with. They might be able to sugar-coat everything and make you think that they're normal, and in fact they think they are. But come on, pretending to be a girl for five years (five years.. taste it - think about how long that really is. Think about what you did five years ago and what has happened in your life ever since) is NOT normal no matter how you sugar-coat it, and it's scary to see that so many people shrug it off as if nothing happened..
wine is fine but whiskey's quicker
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
September 17 2006 00:11 GMT
#273
Funny fact:

Strafe never liked Zia, while she was ok.
As soon as he heard she got her legs smashed and was going to be on a wheelchair, he started masturbating to hsi pics
Strafe loves women on wheelchair.
Moderator<:3-/-<
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-17 00:20:50
September 17 2006 00:19 GMT
#274
sad as fuck, i went through depression yet you didnt see me pretending to be chick with dick. another excuse your your obvious lust for attention sad fucking nerd

excuse me for being real and unbiast =\
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
BinGBonG[gamei]
Profile Joined May 2003
Netherlands514 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-17 00:29:14
September 17 2006 00:25 GMT
#275
so all u people got offended by somebody u dont even know.

suprise me that u guys care so much about things over internet lol.. ;p

ps so are u also ut)murray? since his name was adam and he got exaclty thesame intrest as u do ;p
Smoke weed everyday ~-_-~
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
September 17 2006 00:32 GMT
#276
On September 17 2006 02:47 Dahlia... wrote:
Questions:

What made you create the whole "I may never walk again" thing?
Will you continue to play BW?
Are you still in oG)?
Will you and BJ still 2v2?
Why hate Into the Moat?


1.) My friend actually did get into a wreck and put her into the hospital, so I sort of brought that to life to a different crowd and exaggerated it. I am sorry.
2.) No.
3.) That's up to him.
4.) They're responsible for Yellow losing to 3 bunker rushes. They messed up his timing. T_T
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 17 2006 00:32 GMT
#277
On September 17 2006 06:15 Pika Chu wrote:
baal you're an idiot
i did congratulate him because for me it's funny.. and to do what he did it's not easy..
looks like i see the full part of the glass... the good part
why does my post count matter? i don't like to spam in every thread like you do
about eri.. read in the other thread.. he said he did
about the writing part.. i'm just encouraging the guy do something usefull.. are you really so retarded that you cant understand?


Ive begged you so many times. STOP THE ".." thingy you do like 30 fucking times throughout each FUCKING post. What ever the fuck they told you in Romania THEY WERE WRONG. STOP
OverTheUnder
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2929 Posts
September 17 2006 00:37 GMT
#278
On September 17 2006 09:32 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2006 06:15 Pika Chu wrote:
baal you're an idiot
i did congratulate him because for me it's funny.. and to do what he did it's not easy..
looks like i see the full part of the glass... the good part
why does my post count matter? i don't like to spam in every thread like you do
about eri.. read in the other thread.. he said he did
about the writing part.. i'm just encouraging the guy do something usefull.. are you really so retarded that you cant understand?


Ive begged you so many times. STOP THE ".." thingy you do like 30 fucking times throughout each FUCKING post. What ever the fuck they told you in Romania THEY WERE WRONG. STOP


Can't you SEE?!! This thread is tearing us apart!!! :O
Honor would be taking it up the ass and curing all diseases, damn how stupid can people get. -baal http://puertoricanbw.ytmnd.com/
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-17 00:43:40
September 17 2006 00:39 GMT
#279
Worth a thread?

Dunno....

This topic has me laughing though, at all the people here who were 'friends' and whatever with you and claimed some sick shit. Whatever life goes on all we can do is move forward. =]

EDIT: I hope TL.NET admins will not ban 'zia'. A lot of people cannot accept the fact they've been duped on the internet.. HEY! What a surprise eh?!
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
September 17 2006 00:40 GMT
#280
On September 17 2006 08:43 zergc1 wrote:
Icedearth i dont want to judge what you ve done or what kind or person you are because it will be useless and i have absolutely no clue about it.
Nevertheless I have one question to ask you : Why do you insist to stay here at TL.net while almost 99,9% think you are a sick mother fucker ?
Thats what i really dont understand... imo forget teamliquid and BW is the best choice for you.


Because I have already accepted the fact that TL is maxed out with flamers who enjoy jumping on bandwagons, despite having been affected in no way by Zia. I also find a lot of humor on the forums, and I read pro-gaming news. There are plenty of other reasons (and people) that keep me here.

Oh, and those of you who have had the guts to say that I'm still being inconsiderate, how can you know that? I have already mentioned that I have made legions of humble apologies to everyone I have on msn, and some in PMs.

Oh and seriously, textual flames don't affect me. Anything that you say involving that just washes over.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1976
GuemChi 1590
Artosis 658
910 68
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
Counter-Strike
taco 418
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox450
Other Games
summit1g8367
Doublelift2007
JimRising 514
C9.Mang0352
Day[9].tv333
PiGStarcraft279
Maynarde137
CosmosSc2 45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick955
BasetradeTV162
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP99
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv333
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 15m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.