• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:09
CEST 16:09
KST 23:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7190 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 9569

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9567 9568 9569 9570 9571 10093 Next
Read the rules in the OP before posting, please.

In order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a re-read to refresh your memory! The vast majority of you are contributing in a healthy way, keep it up!

NOTE: When providing a source, explain why you feel it is relevant and what purpose it adds to the discussion if it's not obvious.
Also take note that unsubstantiated tweets/posts meant only to rekindle old arguments can result in a mod action.
Tachion
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada8573 Posts
December 19 2017 15:34 GMT
#191361
On December 20 2017 00:03 Plansix wrote:
Xdaunt is correct that there isn’t a venue for them to raise the claim at this point. But also this is something that should be raised by the attorney representing the specific person charged, rather than the vaguely assigned campaign counsel. Beyond a naked attempt to discredit the investigation, I don’t see many people legal world saying this has any merit.

No venue to raise a claim? What about this quote from a Washington Post article on it.

"But he said if Trump’s team had a valid legal claim, there is a standard avenue to pursue — they would file a sealed motion to the judge supervising the grand jury and ask the judge to rule the emails were improperly seized and provide a remedy, like requiring Mueller’s team to return the emails or excluding their use in the investigation."
i was driving down the road this november eve and spotted a hitchhiker walking down the street. i pulled over and saw that it was only a tree. i uprooted it and put it in my trunk. do trees like marshmallow peeps? cause that's all i have and will have.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
December 19 2017 15:43 GMT
#191362
On December 20 2017 00:34 Tachion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 00:03 Plansix wrote:
Xdaunt is correct that there isn’t a venue for them to raise the claim at this point. But also this is something that should be raised by the attorney representing the specific person charged, rather than the vaguely assigned campaign counsel. Beyond a naked attempt to discredit the investigation, I don’t see many people legal world saying this has any merit.

No venue to raise a claim? What about this quote from a Washington Post article on it.

"But he said if Trump’s team had a valid legal claim, there is a standard avenue to pursue — they would file a sealed motion to the judge supervising the grand jury and ask the judge to rule the emails were improperly seized and provide a remedy, like requiring Mueller’s team to return the emails or excluding their use in the investigation."

I stand corrected. Though the campaign’s attorney couldn’t raise that, since he doesn’t represent any of the defendants in front of the potential grand juries. Or at least that is my understanding.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
December 19 2017 15:48 GMT
#191363
I wouldn't do it in front of the grand jury -- even assuming that I had notice of the grand jury. I'd wait for the charges to be filed and then try to torpedo the main case.
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
December 19 2017 15:54 GMT
#191364
On December 20 2017 00:48 xDaunt wrote:
I wouldn't do it in front of the grand jury -- even assuming that I had notice of the grand jury. I'd wait for the charges to be filed and then try to torpedo the main case.


You don't need to be convicted of a crime to be impeached. If some emails which blatantly show corruption/collusion are thrown out on a technicality it won't just end there... the content of those emails WILL be leaked and the outrage will only increase if it looks like they are hiding this.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-19 16:00:57
December 19 2017 15:58 GMT
#191365
On December 20 2017 00:48 xDaunt wrote:
I wouldn't do it in front of the grand jury -- even assuming that I had notice of the grand jury. I'd wait for the charges to be filed and then try to torpedo the main case.

Which again, is why the defense is bad. If they wanted to sink the case, they would wait until the charges are brought and not flag for them in the middle of the investigation.

On December 20 2017 00:54 On_Slaught wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 00:48 xDaunt wrote:
I wouldn't do it in front of the grand jury -- even assuming that I had notice of the grand jury. I'd wait for the charges to be filed and then try to torpedo the main case.


You don't need to be convicted of a crime to be impeached. If some emails which blatantly show corruption/collusion are thrown out on a technicality it won't just end there... the content of those emails WILL be leaked and the outrage will only increase if it looks like they are hiding this.

That isn’t really a factor in the discussion. We are discussing the merit of the claim based on when the defense decided to raise it. They raised it at a time when the investigator could correct the problems raised by the potential tainted evidence.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
December 19 2017 16:03 GMT
#191366
The trump lawyer who went to the press is a third party to the Mueller investigation. He does not represent trump or anyone else investigation, he was only a transition lawyer. So you’d have to think defense lawyers involved in the investigation would’ve done what they could to protect their clients 4th amendment rights. One thing I know for sure is that the FBI routinely seizes people’s email accounts and does not allow those people’s lawyers to review for privilege. Look up “taint teams.”
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
December 19 2017 16:05 GMT
#191367
One of our senior attorneys said that flagging potential defenses for the FBI is a pretty good way to get hit with a malpractice suit. That was just his opinion, but it might be why Trumps attorney didn't bring it up.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-19 16:12:14
December 19 2017 16:07 GMT
#191368
On December 20 2017 00:48 xDaunt wrote:
I wouldn't do it in front of the grand jury -- even assuming that I had notice of the grand jury. I'd wait for the charges to be filed and then try to torpedo the main case.

if you had a defense to make, right?

they didn’t do this though? hmm.. instead opting to use public opinion instead. do you think there’s nothing to be read between the lines here? or is it common practice to play your hand publicly rather than attacking the evidence in court?
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
December 19 2017 16:11 GMT
#191369
On December 20 2017 01:07 brian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 00:48 xDaunt wrote:
I wouldn't do it in front of the grand jury -- even assuming that I had notice of the grand jury. I'd wait for the charges to be filed and then try to torpedo the main case.

if you had a defense to make, that is exactly what you would do.

they didn’t, though. right? hmm.. instead opting to use public opinion instead. do you think there’s nothing to be read between the lines here? or is it common practice to play your hand publicly rather than attacking the evidence in court?

Of course they didn't do it. They haven't had the opportunity to do it yet.
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-19 16:19:24
December 19 2017 16:12 GMT
#191370
On December 20 2017 01:11 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 01:07 brian wrote:
On December 20 2017 00:48 xDaunt wrote:
I wouldn't do it in front of the grand jury -- even assuming that I had notice of the grand jury. I'd wait for the charges to be filed and then try to torpedo the main case.

if you had a defense to make, that is exactly what you would do.

they didn’t, though. right? hmm.. instead opting to use public opinion instead. do you think there’s nothing to be read between the lines here? or is it common practice to play your hand publicly rather than attacking the evidence in court?

Of course they didn't do it. They haven't had the opportunity to do it yet.

so it is common practice then to play your hand publicly ahead of time?

i’m no expert, but i think this is a trick question. especially considering you yourself said you wouldn’t. are you saying then the campaign lawyers are less qualified than yourself? this would not be surprising. but your defense of them in this case is, or would be if you were anyone else.
ZerOCoolSC2
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
9069 Posts
December 19 2017 16:13 GMT
#191371
The Republican tax bill that the House and Senate are set to pass as soon as Tuesday night would give most Americans a tax cut next year, according to a new analysis. However, it would by far benefit the richest Americans the most. Meanwhile, many lower- and middle-class Americans would have higher taxes a decade from now ... unless a future Congress extends the cuts.

The average household would get a tax cut of $1,610 in 2018, a bump of about 2.2 percent in that average household's income, according to a report released Monday by the Tax Policy Center, a nonpartisan think tank that has been critical of the tax overhaul plan.

However, extremes make averages, and the benefits would be much larger for richer households. A household earning $1 million or more would get an average cut of $69,660, an income bump of 3.3 percent. Compare that to the average household earning $50,000 to $75,000, which would get a tax cut of $870, or 1.6 percent.

Source
This is a great tax bill. I plan on being in that 1% come this time next year, so I am all for it. Sorry peasants. Eat cake. /s
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22649 Posts
December 19 2017 16:15 GMT
#191372
On December 20 2017 01:11 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 01:07 brian wrote:
On December 20 2017 00:48 xDaunt wrote:
I wouldn't do it in front of the grand jury -- even assuming that I had notice of the grand jury. I'd wait for the charges to be filed and then try to torpedo the main case.

if you had a defense to make, that is exactly what you would do.

they didn’t, though. right? hmm.. instead opting to use public opinion instead. do you think there’s nothing to be read between the lines here? or is it common practice to play your hand publicly rather than attacking the evidence in court?

Of course they didn't do it. They haven't had the opportunity to do it yet.

Right, so instead of springing this on the investigation when they do get the opportunity they spend a letter to congress advising it to change the rules so that this way of gaining information cannot be used in the future. Alerting the investigation that they need to avoid the emails in building their case (if the allegation is correct).

Seems... strange.

Your inability to admit that the allegation is baseless has lead you to the only possible defense, utter incompetence.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
December 19 2017 16:29 GMT
#191373
On December 20 2017 01:12 brian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 01:11 xDaunt wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:07 brian wrote:
On December 20 2017 00:48 xDaunt wrote:
I wouldn't do it in front of the grand jury -- even assuming that I had notice of the grand jury. I'd wait for the charges to be filed and then try to torpedo the main case.

if you had a defense to make, that is exactly what you would do.

they didn’t, though. right? hmm.. instead opting to use public opinion instead. do you think there’s nothing to be read between the lines here? or is it common practice to play your hand publicly rather than attacking the evidence in court?

Of course they didn't do it. They haven't had the opportunity to do it yet.

so it is common practice then to play your hand publicly ahead of time?

i’m no expert, but i think this is a trick question. especially considering you yourself said you wouldn’t. are you saying then the campaign lawyers are less qualified than yourself? this would not be surprising. but your defense of them in this case is, or would be if you were anyone else.

I don't know what calculation that Trump's attorneys are making. I don't know all of the facts that they do, so it's not really my place to second guess them. To the extent that they are airing the defense now, I don't think that they are doing anything to compromise it given scope of the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine.
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
December 19 2017 16:46 GMT
#191374
On December 20 2017 00:58 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 00:54 On_Slaught wrote:
On December 20 2017 00:48 xDaunt wrote:
I wouldn't do it in front of the grand jury -- even assuming that I had notice of the grand jury. I'd wait for the charges to be filed and then try to torpedo the main case.


You don't need to be convicted of a crime to be impeached. If some emails which blatantly show corruption/collusion are thrown out on a technicality it won't just end there... the content of those emails WILL be leaked and the outrage will only increase if it looks like they are hiding this.

That isn’t really a factor in the discussion. We are discussing the merit of the claim based on when the defense decided to raise it. They raised it at a time when the investigator could correct the problems raised by the potential tainted evidence.


My point is that it is likely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. If there is no incriminating privileged emails, then there was never going to be a harm anyway so losing them is whatever; they just correct it like you said.

However if there are incriminating emails then it is reasonable to think they will come out, one way or another since an indictment isn't 100% necessary for impeachment.
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-19 16:48:00
December 19 2017 16:47 GMT
#191375
On December 20 2017 01:29 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 01:12 brian wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:11 xDaunt wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:07 brian wrote:
On December 20 2017 00:48 xDaunt wrote:
I wouldn't do it in front of the grand jury -- even assuming that I had notice of the grand jury. I'd wait for the charges to be filed and then try to torpedo the main case.

if you had a defense to make, that is exactly what you would do.

they didn’t, though. right? hmm.. instead opting to use public opinion instead. do you think there’s nothing to be read between the lines here? or is it common practice to play your hand publicly rather than attacking the evidence in court?

Of course they didn't do it. They haven't had the opportunity to do it yet.

so it is common practice then to play your hand publicly ahead of time?

i’m no expert, but i think this is a trick question. especially considering you yourself said you wouldn’t. are you saying then the campaign lawyers are less qualified than yourself? this would not be surprising. but your defense of them in this case is, or would be if you were anyone else.

I don't know what calculation that Trump's attorneys are making. I don't know all of the facts that they do, so it's not really my place to second guess them. To the extent that they are airing the defense now, I don't think that they are doing anything to compromise it given scope of the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine.


I'm not sure Trump's lawyers have earned the benefit of the doubt.
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
December 19 2017 16:50 GMT
#191376
On December 20 2017 01:47 On_Slaught wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 01:29 xDaunt wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:12 brian wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:11 xDaunt wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:07 brian wrote:
On December 20 2017 00:48 xDaunt wrote:
I wouldn't do it in front of the grand jury -- even assuming that I had notice of the grand jury. I'd wait for the charges to be filed and then try to torpedo the main case.

if you had a defense to make, that is exactly what you would do.

they didn’t, though. right? hmm.. instead opting to use public opinion instead. do you think there’s nothing to be read between the lines here? or is it common practice to play your hand publicly rather than attacking the evidence in court?

Of course they didn't do it. They haven't had the opportunity to do it yet.

so it is common practice then to play your hand publicly ahead of time?

i’m no expert, but i think this is a trick question. especially considering you yourself said you wouldn’t. are you saying then the campaign lawyers are less qualified than yourself? this would not be surprising. but your defense of them in this case is, or would be if you were anyone else.

I don't know what calculation that Trump's attorneys are making. I don't know all of the facts that they do, so it's not really my place to second guess them. To the extent that they are airing the defense now, I don't think that they are doing anything to compromise it given scope of the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine.


I'm not sure Trump's lawyers have earned the benefit of the doubt.

I like how you make this pronouncement as if you have any fucking idea what you are talking about.

User was warned for this post
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
December 19 2017 16:56 GMT
#191377
On December 20 2017 01:47 On_Slaught wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 01:29 xDaunt wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:12 brian wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:11 xDaunt wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:07 brian wrote:
On December 20 2017 00:48 xDaunt wrote:
I wouldn't do it in front of the grand jury -- even assuming that I had notice of the grand jury. I'd wait for the charges to be filed and then try to torpedo the main case.

if you had a defense to make, that is exactly what you would do.

they didn’t, though. right? hmm.. instead opting to use public opinion instead. do you think there’s nothing to be read between the lines here? or is it common practice to play your hand publicly rather than attacking the evidence in court?

Of course they didn't do it. They haven't had the opportunity to do it yet.

so it is common practice then to play your hand publicly ahead of time?

i’m no expert, but i think this is a trick question. especially considering you yourself said you wouldn’t. are you saying then the campaign lawyers are less qualified than yourself? this would not be surprising. but your defense of them in this case is, or would be if you were anyone else.

I don't know what calculation that Trump's attorneys are making. I don't know all of the facts that they do, so it's not really my place to second guess them. To the extent that they are airing the defense now, I don't think that they are doing anything to compromise it given scope of the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine.


I'm not sure Trump's lawyers have earned the benefit of the doubt.

You should, within reason. Attorneys are far more accountable for their actions in cases like that than any defendant. Hence why most of the high powered firms in DC didn’t take Trump as a client.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
December 19 2017 16:56 GMT
#191378
On December 20 2017 01:50 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 01:47 On_Slaught wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:29 xDaunt wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:12 brian wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:11 xDaunt wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:07 brian wrote:
On December 20 2017 00:48 xDaunt wrote:
I wouldn't do it in front of the grand jury -- even assuming that I had notice of the grand jury. I'd wait for the charges to be filed and then try to torpedo the main case.

if you had a defense to make, that is exactly what you would do.

they didn’t, though. right? hmm.. instead opting to use public opinion instead. do you think there’s nothing to be read between the lines here? or is it common practice to play your hand publicly rather than attacking the evidence in court?

Of course they didn't do it. They haven't had the opportunity to do it yet.

so it is common practice then to play your hand publicly ahead of time?

i’m no expert, but i think this is a trick question. especially considering you yourself said you wouldn’t. are you saying then the campaign lawyers are less qualified than yourself? this would not be surprising. but your defense of them in this case is, or would be if you were anyone else.

I don't know what calculation that Trump's attorneys are making. I don't know all of the facts that they do, so it's not really my place to second guess them. To the extent that they are airing the defense now, I don't think that they are doing anything to compromise it given scope of the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine.


I'm not sure Trump's lawyers have earned the benefit of the doubt.

I like how you make this pronouncement as if you have any fucking idea what you are talking about.


‘we had to let Flynn go because he lied to the FBI’
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
December 19 2017 17:00 GMT
#191379
On December 20 2017 01:56 brian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 01:50 xDaunt wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:47 On_Slaught wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:29 xDaunt wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:12 brian wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:11 xDaunt wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:07 brian wrote:
On December 20 2017 00:48 xDaunt wrote:
I wouldn't do it in front of the grand jury -- even assuming that I had notice of the grand jury. I'd wait for the charges to be filed and then try to torpedo the main case.

if you had a defense to make, that is exactly what you would do.

they didn’t, though. right? hmm.. instead opting to use public opinion instead. do you think there’s nothing to be read between the lines here? or is it common practice to play your hand publicly rather than attacking the evidence in court?

Of course they didn't do it. They haven't had the opportunity to do it yet.

so it is common practice then to play your hand publicly ahead of time?

i’m no expert, but i think this is a trick question. especially considering you yourself said you wouldn’t. are you saying then the campaign lawyers are less qualified than yourself? this would not be surprising. but your defense of them in this case is, or would be if you were anyone else.

I don't know what calculation that Trump's attorneys are making. I don't know all of the facts that they do, so it's not really my place to second guess them. To the extent that they are airing the defense now, I don't think that they are doing anything to compromise it given scope of the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine.


I'm not sure Trump's lawyers have earned the benefit of the doubt.

I like how you make this pronouncement as if you have any fucking idea what you are talking about.


‘we had to let Flynn go because he lied to the FBI’

Never under estimate the ability for a client to not listen to their attorney.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
December 19 2017 17:01 GMT
#191380
Is there a good calculator for tax bill stuff? Or is it changing so much that nothing is accurate? Every single article I see talks about stuff like 30-70k vs million. What about the stuff in between!?!?
Prev 1 9567 9568 9569 9570 9571 10093 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 248
MaxPax 237
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65027
Calm 4196
Shuttle 3097
Bisu 1835
FanTaSy 1555
EffOrt 736
Mini 638
Soma 479
Rush 440
Stork 347
[ Show more ]
Light 273
firebathero 247
Hyuk 244
Snow 215
ZerO 170
Soulkey 133
Barracks 112
actioN 111
Killer 83
Zeus 81
hero 69
Dewaltoss 63
Mong 53
Pusan 52
Last 46
Hyun 41
Shinee 39
Bale 33
Free 31
ToSsGirL 30
Shine 28
PianO 21
Aegong 20
Sharp 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 12
Sacsri 9
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7380
Dendi875
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1262
kRYSTAL_121
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko435
crisheroes310
Other Games
gofns49753
singsing2157
B2W.Neo755
hiko428
DeMusliM267
byalli258
Hui .193
Livibee179
Liquid`VortiX150
Mew2King81
Rex49
ZerO(Twitch)13
Trikslyr6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1701
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 7m
Replay Cast
8h 52m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.