• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:38
CEST 03:38
KST 10:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9374 users

The PUA community - Page 26

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 142 Next
squattincassanova
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States650 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-22 11:12:00
August 22 2011 11:04 GMT
#501
On August 22 2011 18:52 Carwash wrote:
Also, why do you call girls "sets"? Is it so you can itemize them like they're some sort of food stuff that you pick up at your local 7/11? You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.



Yawn. Men have been getting at girls since the beginning of time and even before mankind. Whether you learn it through pick up or whether you learn it as a naturally through blind trial and error, its end is the same shit.

The world isn't ponies and rainbows. Neither guys nor girls are angels. Girls do as much f***ed up stuff as guys. There are girls who cheat on their husbands and give them AIDS. There are girls who marry rich men just so they can take their money. Bottom line is, either change yourself, or be taken advantage of. When a girl cheats on you, its not her fault. You just don't have enough value. There is no reason she has to stay with you. Shes not obligated to do anything. Self interest is human nature.

You pretend like you are some kind of gentlemen by not calling girls "sets"? Who cares what I call them by. I am used to that terminology because my wings use the same words. I am not ashamed of what I do. I am a man, and its my obligation to go after what I want. The girls can't tell me to not approach them but they can certainly walk away. I let the girls know right off the bat they can walk away any time they want. If they don't, its because they chose not to. And the ones that stay obviously enjoy it. Who cares if we started off as a creeps months ago? Whop-Dee-Fucking-Doo. I have been rejected over 1000+ times, you think I give a shit? Those girls I talked to when I started out 8 months ago do not remember me. Nor did my approach affect them in any way the next day. To them, I never existed. I was one random guy out of thousands at a random club. But you know what? I myself changed. Screw what the world thinks. I'll be dead in 70 more years. I could care less. At least I'll find a hot girl with good genetics to carry on my family genetics.

The world keeps spinning my friend. You either were one of the cool popular kids that learned this since high school, or you become a PUA and learn this after college, or you become your typical average american, who has no skills with women, fat, and unhappy with life. The average divorce rate is 50%. I am certainly not going to marry a girl and not know shes truly the one, without having experience with a lot of girls to know exactly what I want. I want my kids to have amazing genetics and to have a mother who is smart and has an amazing personality.

You can call me a creep for calling girls "sets" and using a recorder, but hey, it works.... so I'm gonna keep doing it. Besides, when I look back 10 years from now, I can be like, no wonder I am so awesome now, I paid my dues and did my homework, that's how I got to where I am. Its like taking progress pictures before, during, and after your physique transformation. Feels good brah.
http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova (Pickup In-Field) Subscribe if you like!
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
August 22 2011 11:10 GMT
#502
casanova, what's your opinion on RSD and DeAngelo materials?
And all is illuminated.
bone577
Profile Joined December 2005
Australia65 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-22 11:13:21
August 22 2011 11:12 GMT
#503
On August 22 2011 20:04 squattincassanova wrote:
Yawn. Men have been getting at girls since the beginning of time and even before mankind. Whether you learn it through pick up or whether you learn it as a naturally through blind trial and error, its end is the same shit.

The world isn't ponies and rainbows. Neither guys nor girls are angels. Girls do as much f***ed up stuff as guys. There are girls who cheat on their husbands and give them AIDS. There are girls who marry rich men just so they can take their money. Bottom line is, either change yourself, or be taken advantage of. When a girl cheats on you, its not her fault. You just don't have enough value. There is no reason she has to stay with you. Shes not obligated to do anything. Self interest is human nature.

You pretend like you are some kind of gentlemen by not calling girls "sets"? Who cares what I call them by. I am used to that terminology because my wings use the same words. I am not ashamed of what I do. I am a man, and its my obligation to go after what I want. The girls can't tell me to not approach them but they can certainly walk away. I let the girls know right off the bat they can walk away any time they want. If they don't, its because they chose not to. And the ones that stay obviously enjoy it. Who cares if we started off as a creeps months ago? Whop-Dee-Fucking-Doo. I have been rejected over 1000+ times, you think I give a shit? Those girls I talked to when I started out 8 months ago do not remember me. Nor did my approach affect them in any way the next day. To them, I never existed. I was one random guy out of thousands at a random club. But you know what? I myself changed. Screw what the world thinks. I'll be dead in 70 more years. I could care less. At least I'll find a hot girl with good genetics to carry on my family genetics.

The world keeps spinning my friend. You either were one of the cool popular kids that learned this since high school, or you become a PUA and learn this after college, or you become your typical average american, who has no skills with women, fat, and unhappy with life. The average divorce rate is 50%. I am certainly not going to marry a girl and not know shes truly the one, without having experience with a lot of girls to know exactly what I want. I want my kids to have amazing genetics and to have a mother who is smart and has an amazing personality.

You can call me a creep for calling girls "sets" and using a record, but hey, it works.... so I'm gonna keep doing it. Besides, when I look back 10 years from now, I can be like, how wonder I am so awesome now, I paid my dues and did my homework, that's how I got to where I am. Its like taking progress pictures before, during, and after your physique transformation. Feels good brah.


What you're saying is that bad shit happens therefore it is okay to do bad shit yourself.
That's pretty stupid.
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
August 22 2011 11:17 GMT
#504
bad shit? what kind of bad shit is he doing lol
And all is illuminated.
squattincassanova
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States650 Posts
August 22 2011 11:18 GMT
#505
On August 22 2011 20:10 freelander wrote:
casanova, what's your opinion on RSD and DeAngelo materials?


Stuff is good. I listen to them from time to time. But if you don't go out and approach, listening to them is a waste of time. When you listen to it, it feels GOOD. It feels like you truly change while you are actually listening to it. But really, inside, you are still the same

Seriously, having a girl yell at you telling you the worst insult of your life while you stand there with a grin on your face, will do more to your character than sitting in your room humming inner game and and self affirmations.

Pick up is all about leap of faith. Its knowing that you will most likely fail for months, but you see the light at the end of the tunnel and you keep walking. You see a girl and you don't know what to say? Keep walking towards her anyways. Thomas Edison failed over 3000 times making the lightbulb. In pickup, you wont fail 3000 times before you get laid, guaranteed
http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova (Pickup In-Field) Subscribe if you like!
squattincassanova
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States650 Posts
August 22 2011 11:22 GMT
#506
On August 22 2011 20:17 freelander wrote:
bad shit? what kind of bad shit is he doing lol


Apparently, I call girls "sets" and that's the most terribad thing ever. Cuz you know, no starcraft gentleman or regular guy has every called any negative words towards females before such as B****, C***, Wh***, S***

I mean that word "set" is so disrespectful!!!


Seriously, if more people did pickup, there would be less mass murders in America. That Vtech guy was sexually frustrated. That guy at the gym who pulled out the machine gun was sexual frustrated. When you have an abundance mentality and you are confident, you are chill, you able to better handle things in life that are curve balls.
http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova (Pickup In-Field) Subscribe if you like!
Supamang
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2298 Posts
August 22 2011 11:24 GMT
#507
squattincassanova, i dont get why you feel a need to respond to the guys who disapprove. theyre hypocrites. If anyone tells them theyre losers for not being able to pick up chicks theyll try to brush it off saying youre shallow and you shouldnt be criticizing them for their lifestyle choice. Yet here they are criticizing you for your lifestyle choice.

Haters gonna hate. Many here will disagree with the way you choose to live your life but only the dicks will actually judge you for it. Really hardcore white knighting going on, guess I shoulda expected it in the PUA thread
bone577
Profile Joined December 2005
Australia65 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-22 11:27:15
August 22 2011 11:25 GMT
#508
On August 22 2011 20:17 freelander wrote:
bad shit? what kind of bad shit is he doing lol


I don't know, I haven't read anything before the last page of the thread. Just clicked on it on the sidebar, went to last and saw his post. It doesn't matter if he has done anything at all, the issue is his reasoning.

On August 22 2011 20:04 squattincassanova wrote:
Yawn. Men have been getting at girls since the beginning of time and even before mankind. Whether you learn it through pick up or whether you learn it as a naturally through blind trial and error, its end is the same shit.

The world isn't ponies and rainbows. Neither guys nor girls are angels. Girls do as much f***ed up stuff as guys. There are girls who cheat on their husbands and give them AIDS. There are girls who marry rich men just so they can take their money. Bottom line is, either change yourself, or be taken advantage of. When a girl cheats on you, its not her fault. You just don't have enough value. There is no reason she has to stay with you. Shes not obligated to do anything. Self interest is human nature."


I read that, and one can assume he has been "getting at girls", and this is justified because "the world isn't ponies and rainbows." and apparently, also in defense of "getting at girls", we should according to squattincassanova, take note of the fact that "There are girls who cheat on their husbands and give them AIDS." LOL.

Point is, he is defending "getting at girls" by saying that girls give their husband AIDS. It doesn't matter if "getting at girls" is good or bad, I don't even really know what he is talking about... but regardless of what it means, it is still some of the dumbest most incoherent shit you can find.

Do you see now why I called it stupid?
shinosai
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1577 Posts
August 22 2011 11:33 GMT
#509
On August 22 2011 20:25 bone577 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 20:17 freelander wrote:
bad shit? what kind of bad shit is he doing lol


I don't know, I haven't read anything before the last page of the thread. Just clicked on it on the sidebar, went to last and saw his post. It doesn't matter if he has done anything at all, the issue is his reasoning.

Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 20:04 squattincassanova wrote:
Yawn. Men have been getting at girls since the beginning of time and even before mankind. Whether you learn it through pick up or whether you learn it as a naturally through blind trial and error, its end is the same shit.

The world isn't ponies and rainbows. Neither guys nor girls are angels. Girls do as much f***ed up stuff as guys. There are girls who cheat on their husbands and give them AIDS. There are girls who marry rich men just so they can take their money. Bottom line is, either change yourself, or be taken advantage of. When a girl cheats on you, its not her fault. You just don't have enough value. There is no reason she has to stay with you. Shes not obligated to do anything. Self interest is human nature."


I read that, and one can assume he has been "getting at girls", and this is justified because "the world isn't ponies and rainbows." and apparently, also in defense of "getting at girls", we should according to squattincassanova, take note of the fact that "There are girls who cheat on their husbands and give them AIDS." LOL.

Point is, he is defending "getting at girls" by saying that girls give their husband AIDS. It doesn't matter if "getting at girls" is good or bad, I don't even really know what he is talking about... but regardless of what it means, it is still some of the dumbest most incoherent shit you can find.

Do you see now why I called it stupid?


The jist of his argument actually seems to be this: Calling girls sets isn't objectifying them, it's just pua terminology. And even if it is, so what, because girls objectify men, too.
Be versatile, know when to retreat, and carry a big gun.
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
August 22 2011 11:34 GMT
#510
i dont see a lot of point in arguing about this lol

he just wrote in other words that its natural that guys are attracted to girls and girls shouldnt be put on a pedestal
And all is illuminated.
Supamang
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2298 Posts
August 22 2011 11:34 GMT
#511
On August 22 2011 20:25 bone577 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 20:04 squattincassanova wrote:
Yawn. Men have been getting at girls since the beginning of time and even before mankind. Whether you learn it through pick up or whether you learn it as a naturally through blind trial and error, its end is the same shit.

The world isn't ponies and rainbows. Neither guys nor girls are angels. Girls do as much f***ed up stuff as guys. There are girls who cheat on their husbands and give them AIDS. There are girls who marry rich men just so they can take their money. Bottom line is, either change yourself, or be taken advantage of. When a girl cheats on you, its not her fault. You just don't have enough value. There is no reason she has to stay with you. Shes not obligated to do anything. Self interest is human nature."


I read that, and one can assume he has been "getting at girls", and this is justified because "the world isn't ponies and rainbows." and apparently, also in defense of "getting at girls", we should according to squattincassanova, take note of the fact that "There are girls who cheat on their husbands and give them AIDS." LOL.

Point is, he is defending "getting at girls" by saying that girls give their husband AIDS. It doesn't matter if "getting at girls" is good or bad, I don't even really know what he is talking about... but regardless of what it means, it is still some of the dumbest most incoherent shit you can find.

Do you see now why I called it stupid?

First of all, your position relies on the assumption that goin to pick up girls is a bad thing. How the fuck is that bad? People like having sex, so he goes and finds a girl to have sex with. Seriously, whats wrong with that? Were young here, why not have some fun before settling down? Why does he have to settle down at all even?

Youre also taking his argument way too literally. His argument wasnt "Wives give their husbands AIDS, so getting girls is ok," like you so bluntly put it. The argument was that the world isnt a fairy tale. People dont sit there and wait for Mr. or Mrs. Right. Tons of people have sex with people they arent in a committed relationship with. Some people even cheat on their spouses. And yet here you are condemning this guy for having consensual sex with girls he meets. For real tho, what is your problem with the way he lives his life?
HydroOwl
Profile Joined November 2010
United States57 Posts
August 22 2011 11:40 GMT
#512
On August 22 2011 20:04 squattincassanova wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 18:52 Carwash wrote:
Also, why do you call girls "sets"? Is it so you can itemize them like they're some sort of food stuff that you pick up at your local 7/11? You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.


You can call me a creep for calling girls "sets" and using a recorder, but hey, it works.... so I'm gonna keep doing it. Besides, when I look back 10 years from now, I can be like, no wonder I am so awesome now, I paid my dues and did my homework, that's how I got to where I am. Its like taking progress pictures before, during, and after your physique transformation. Feels good brah.



Yea, literally. You pay to have a guy sit there and listen to creepy tapes of you "approaching sets". Laughable.
BleaK_
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway593 Posts
August 22 2011 11:43 GMT
#513
On August 22 2011 20:40 HydroOwl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 20:04 squattincassanova wrote:
On August 22 2011 18:52 Carwash wrote:
Also, why do you call girls "sets"? Is it so you can itemize them like they're some sort of food stuff that you pick up at your local 7/11? You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.


You can call me a creep for calling girls "sets" and using a recorder, but hey, it works.... so I'm gonna keep doing it. Besides, when I look back 10 years from now, I can be like, no wonder I am so awesome now, I paid my dues and did my homework, that's how I got to where I am. Its like taking progress pictures before, during, and after your physique transformation. Feels good brah.



Yea, literally. You pay to have a guy sit there and listen to creepy tapes of you "approaching sets".


This made me lol for some reason.

Go on gentlemen. *sips coffee*
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-22 11:45:12
August 22 2011 11:44 GMT
#514
we at TL have appropriate emotes for every occasion


And all is illuminated.
Wohmfg
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1292 Posts
August 22 2011 11:45 GMT
#515
On August 22 2011 20:25 bone577 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 20:17 freelander wrote:
bad shit? what kind of bad shit is he doing lol


I don't know, I haven't read anything before the last page of the thread. Just clicked on it on the sidebar, went to last and saw his post. It doesn't matter if he has done anything at all, the issue is his reasoning.

Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 20:04 squattincassanova wrote:
Yawn. Men have been getting at girls since the beginning of time and even before mankind. Whether you learn it through pick up or whether you learn it as a naturally through blind trial and error, its end is the same shit.

The world isn't ponies and rainbows. Neither guys nor girls are angels. Girls do as much f***ed up stuff as guys. There are girls who cheat on their husbands and give them AIDS. There are girls who marry rich men just so they can take their money. Bottom line is, either change yourself, or be taken advantage of. When a girl cheats on you, its not her fault. You just don't have enough value. There is no reason she has to stay with you. Shes not obligated to do anything. Self interest is human nature."


I read that, and one can assume he has been "getting at girls", and this is justified because "the world isn't ponies and rainbows." and apparently, also in defense of "getting at girls", we should according to squattincassanova, take note of the fact that "There are girls who cheat on their husbands and give them AIDS." LOL.

Point is, he is defending "getting at girls" by saying that girls give their husband AIDS. It doesn't matter if "getting at girls" is good or bad, I don't even really know what he is talking about... but regardless of what it means, it is still some of the dumbest most incoherent shit you can find.

Do you see now why I called it stupid?


Read the part of the paragraph you take objection to where it says "bottom line is, either change yourself, or be taken advantage of". That was his point. He wasn't justifying objectifying women.

If you have a problem with chasing girls then that's a whole other issue.
BW4Life!
squattincassanova
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States650 Posts
August 22 2011 11:46 GMT
#516
On August 22 2011 20:40 HydroOwl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 20:04 squattincassanova wrote:
On August 22 2011 18:52 Carwash wrote:
Also, why do you call girls "sets"? Is it so you can itemize them like they're some sort of food stuff that you pick up at your local 7/11? You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.


You can call me a creep for calling girls "sets" and using a recorder, but hey, it works.... so I'm gonna keep doing it. Besides, when I look back 10 years from now, I can be like, no wonder I am so awesome now, I paid my dues and did my homework, that's how I got to where I am. Its like taking progress pictures before, during, and after your physique transformation. Feels good brah.



Yea, literally. You pay to have a guy sit there and listen to creepy tapes of you "approaching sets". Laughable.



I dont pay, I am his intern. How do you think I got so awesome so fast
http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova (Pickup In-Field) Subscribe if you like!
bone577
Profile Joined December 2005
Australia65 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-22 11:55:59
August 22 2011 11:53 GMT
#517
On August 22 2011 20:34 Supamang wrote:
First of all, your position relies on the assumption that goin to pick up girls is a bad thing. How the fuck is that bad? People like having sex, so he goes and finds a girl to have sex with. Seriously, whats wrong with that? Were young here, why not have some fun before settling down? Why does he have to settle down at all even?


Yeah dude, go get girls.

Youre also taking his argument way too literally. His argument wasnt "Wives give their husbands AIDS, so getting girls is ok," like you so bluntly put it. The argument was that the world isnt a fairy tale. People dont sit there and wait for Mr. or Mrs. Right. Tons of people have sex with people they arent in a committed relationship with. Some people even cheat on their spouses. And yet here you are condemning this guy for having consensual sex with girls he meets. For real tho, what is your problem with the way he lives his life?


Stop rationalizing what he said, we have the quotes available, don't speak on his behalf it isn't necessary. Take a look, "The world isn't ponies and rainbows. Neither guys nor girls are angels. Girls do as much f***ed up stuff as guys. There are girls who cheat on their husbands and give them AIDS." The intention of what he is saying is pretty obvious, he is saying that "neither girls nor guys are angels" Therefore he should be spared the judgement of Carwash, who said squattincassanova should be ashamed of himself. If he doesn't mean the above, then he should probably clarify.

I'm not taking his argument too literally. He said what he said, his argument was just shit. I'm not even sure how he lives his life, he probably lives his life by making really shitty arguments and "getting at girls" or something. All I did was read one of his posts, and it sucked at a very basic level so I thought I should call him out.
squattincassanova
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States650 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-22 12:01:59
August 22 2011 11:57 GMT
#518
Hey guys, just FYI about my transformation, I thought Id show you guys my before and after. And EDIT. Stop reading too deep in my arguments. Its 5 am. I only talk big picture stuff. If you get my over-arching theme great. I'm not here to nit pick small arguments. My examples are analogies only.


Before:
(Virgin in College)
[image loading]


After:
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


If you don't think Pickup works, then you are WHAAACK out of your mind. I'm gonna keep on doing my thing because its awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova (Pickup In-Field) Subscribe if you like!
bone577
Profile Joined December 2005
Australia65 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-22 12:32:11
August 22 2011 12:31 GMT
#519
On August 22 2011 20:57 squattincassanova wrote:
Stop reading too deep in my arguments. Its 5 am. I only talk big picture stuff. If you get my over-arching theme great. I'm not here to nit pick small arguments. My examples are analogies only


Well that's good. Because if you meant what you said then it would look like years of virginity and bad experiences with girls had left you bitter and hateful towards women, maybe because one in particular that you had feelings for gave you AIDS.
DarkSaieden
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
South Africa254 Posts
August 22 2011 13:05 GMT
#520
Like playing starcraft, its an investment of time in a certain set of skills. Some invest enough to make careers, some get to A+, etc. their skills involve meeting (or 'approaching'), establish a connection, and seduction. how much of each, when, how, why and on whom it's used depends on each individual.
Just like players that dont watch pro starcraft, those that dont understand how the guys that know how to get girls the most, will never understand how much of they are doing is working against them.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft483
CranKy Ducklings54
EnkiAlexander 10
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft483
CosmosSc2 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2237
Artosis 628
Dota 2
monkeys_forever666
Counter-Strike
taco 241
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox641
Other Games
summit1g8482
JimRising 640
C9.Mang0330
Day[9].tv291
Maynarde154
ViBE138
Livibee62
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1064
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream115
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv291
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 22m
Stellar Fest
11h 22m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.