• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:10
CEST 00:10
KST 07:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War345.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8331 users

How to play Terran v Zerg as Terran atm ? Masters

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Rano
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany11 Posts
May 19 2011 19:09 GMT
#1
I am just curious how to do it atm as a Terran?
I have tryd everything I could and I always come to the conclusion he has to be dead before his 3rd ...
I am following TLO struggle vs Z , Hashe struggle and Kawaiirice struggle, QXC struggle - thats it about the active streamers

So tellme, what do you do? What build do you play? What is your first attack exactly ? When do you push around , how many bases do you have and how many does he? What is your army composition ?


I really need advice BADLY , I am going mad, I dont want to really quit SC2 because of not finding a way to beat non-brainless Zergs T_T
And I need the experience from master league players who win Zergs with more than 60% please, thanks guys
BTW is there anyone here who considers TVZ his strongest matchup?


and before you start reading, all I can say is "HERE COME THE MUTAS"


From my perspective what currently happens is that it is impossible to lategame win vs a Zerg ? Can someone confirm , deny please? ( Brood Loard Corrupter etc etc etc)
If you go mass factory units they will hardcounter you with Roach Infestor
( Idra also meant it has also too many weaknesses and i think most of us terrans feel the same no? )

Nodody 3 raxxes a zerg
Helion into Banshee play ? Most Zergs adapted
2 Raxx Expand builds ? what time do you push out ?
1 Raxx Expand builds ? what time do you push out?
Blue Flame Builds? ? i guess most zerg adapted and can get roaches in time without falling behind ..
How good would it be to get a 2 base marine marauder medivac combination and push out ? when do you push in that case ?
How effective it is to have really fast medivacs and by that i mean so that you can dualdrop before 12 minutes?

so it will be Marine / Siegetank/ Medivac

vs either Roach Ling Infestor or vs Ling Bling Muta



if you trade 1:1 vs the Roach Ling Infestor build i see most highlvl terrans having even games and the trades seem fair

but what if you trade vs Zergling Bling Muta ?

the problem is that you have to have your marines survive all the time and be enough to defeat a muta force anytime - YOU CANNOT LOSE TOO MANY TANKS
and you have to win the first push for the zerg an punish his economy or you lose
he will outbase you?

so what do you do ?
What is ure Build, what are youre timings ? How many techlabs etc reactors for timing attacks?


Or : Do you all in ?

I see the problem in unequal trades somehow and mutas rewarding with mapcontroll and massexpand

Please teach me how to TVZ :&
-UMADIMSTYLIN-
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Cuba292 Posts
May 19 2011 19:15 GMT
#2
I think right now most terrans are in the same boat you are in man. Zergs have learned to adapt to our timing pushes. They know the timings so well they are able to hold and come out so far ahead. Just have to wait for the metagame to change again to be honest. My biggest problem in TvZ is not the broodlord/ultra tech switch. I can hang in there, but its after the big battle where they morph in 150 lings at once. You have to come out so much more ahead in your big engadgements
Snowbear
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)1925 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 19:19:07
May 19 2011 19:17 GMT
#3
I'm in the same boat, and I saw lzgamer struggling too. The biggest problem for me are infestors. Are you guys having trouble with infestor + ling into hive (--> broodlord / ultra)? I'm still trying to find a sollution.

I tried to learn from the pro's, so I downloaded alot of TvZ reps @ sc2rep.com. I almost never found a terran winning, unless with cheese.
TheSubtleArt
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada2527 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 19:19:59
May 19 2011 19:18 GMT
#4
Kawaiirice is having trouble? TvZ is and has been his best matchup for ever now oO. He has a really smart style but its quite difficult to pull off.

I think you have to just heavily comitt to something, not go half way. Best composition right now is Marine / Tank. Get a good economy early through whatever you wanna do, whether its hellion expand, 1 rax expand, 2 rax expand, w/e. Then either go for a comitted 2 base marine tank push or get an early 3rd and turtle it with tanks / turrets, droppng marines to keep active and playing for the lategame.

Always keep up on upgrades, theyre really important.

Lategame go thors, tanks, and marines with ghost support to emp infestors and snipe brood lords.

Also check out griffith's marine micro map because u absolutely need good marine micro vs Zerg.

As for timings, a 2 base push will usually be either as Zerg is droning his 3rd or as he first starts to build up the muta cloud. Forcing mutas in low numbers to have to engage your army is really strong.
Dodge arrows
Rano
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany11 Posts
May 19 2011 19:18 GMT
#5
this is so true , not only do u have to have the first fight CLEARLY won which is hard itself, but you also need to be ready for the massling after ...
Rano
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany11 Posts
May 19 2011 19:19 GMT
#6
The Subtle Art ,
I am thankful for you telling me that it is possible, but you do not acctually tell me what build, what timings and how to do it , or maybe some helpful replay or anything
TheSubtleArt
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada2527 Posts
May 19 2011 19:23 GMT
#7
On May 20 2011 04:19 Rano wrote:
The Subtle Art ,
I am thankful for you telling me that it is possible, but you do not acctually tell me what build, what timings and how to do it , or maybe some helpful replay or anything


Well a matchup is pretty complex, I really can't generalize it in one post. There's plenty of openings you can do and its map dependent. On some maps 1 rax is totally viable, and on some 2 rax pressure --> expand is amazing (like on xel naga). Idra's also been saying hellion expands are very strong. I edited my post to give you the most basic 2 base timing, but i really don't feel its useful to try and completely generalize a matchup to that extent.

As for replays, there are plenty of pro players that upload their replay packs on teamliquid. I know one of the rep packs from a liquid weekly has a jinro replay pack for example.
Dodge arrows
Slurpy
Profile Joined October 2010
41 Posts
May 19 2011 19:28 GMT
#8
On May 20 2011 04:09 Rano wrote:

Blue Flame Builds? ? i guess most zerg adapted and can get roaches in time without falling behind ..
:&


As a master zerg, I can tell you, the most ANNOYING thing I ever faced against Terran are wierd-timing banshee builds. Truth to the matter is, if you make everything transparent while doing a gimmicky build (when I saw gimmicky build I mean something that has an honest counter that any competent zerg will know) you will get shut down. If you DENY scouting from a zerg, you have the freedom to do anything. This means mech, dropship play, helions, stim timing. These things are unrealistically deadly if they have no idea its coming.

In my experience, I die mostly to helion harass and mech play. If you do a correct timing that isn't meant to kill but rather hurt the zerg while expanding, its very powerful.

TLDR
Deny Scouting, dont be predictable, dont use gimmick builds.
Rano
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany11 Posts
May 19 2011 19:31 GMT
#9
TheSubtle Art,
can I ask you if you play Terran? I know how all my builds look exactly until at least 10 minutes

The point is , you give no helpful information at all :/ we all know that
Rano
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany11 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 19:38:41
May 19 2011 19:37 GMT
#10
Slurpy ,
both reasons why you lose is that you do not include roaches in your build order timings? While reading this I am sure there is better set up build timings with roaches than I think you have somehow

The simplest and most effective answer to anything with 2 factories or factory play before lets say 10 minutes is roaches .. just pure roaches nothing else
if its more than 3 factorys just go roach infestor and wayne anything else

Whatever I read about you, you could all counter it with roach transitions?

I have seen builds though with 4 roaches ready for the expected blueflame timing pressure and no fall back ?

Or is it really the most effective ?
GMonster
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
686 Posts
May 19 2011 19:38 GMT
#11
I was the same way about 12 hours ago.

I posted the thread. Inside is the VOD you MUST WATCH!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=224594

The vod gives you QXC's new aggresive turtling style and how to use Ghosts to completely shut down hive tech and infestors. Ghost counter Broodlord Infestor Ultralisk pretty hard.

it is .... super good. Jumped a hundred points in masters today because i went allkill on zergs today
GrandMaster Terran NA Server / Mod @ justin.tv/incontrol
TheButtonmen
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada1403 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 19:43:33
May 19 2011 19:42 GMT
#12
Masters Zerg here;

I'm starting to see more Ghost play as they remain a solid choice no matter what tech path I go.

EMP -> Infestors
(When sending ghosts in cloaked to EMP a group of infestors only send 1 at a time as if you miss any infestors your ghosts can just be fungaled down)
Snipe -> Broodlords / Ultras
(Not the best counter but it works can can very quickly remove a lot of zerg DPS from the field due to how rapidly you can spam snipe)
Cloak / Nuke Harass
(Suprisingly effective as it makes me have to sink a lot of resources into Overseers and if you include a ghost in a drop and drop a nuke while stimming marines as I can't run my army in there without A) letting 6-14 stimmed marines shred large portions of it while I dive the ghost or B) risk having a large chunk of my army nuked)


Edit: The poster above me links you to much better resources re: ghosts so ignore me and just follow his links.
Slurpy
Profile Joined October 2010
41 Posts
May 19 2011 19:43 GMT
#13
My question for you is, why is everything a timing? Can something not be used for simple map control? Can something not be used for keeping the zerg honest (i.e. make sure he isn't over droning and getting early third)? If you make helions and he makes roaches, thats FINE. those roaches delayed his lair, his spire, and his mutas. With helion's you can completely deny zerglings and prevent him from third basing. One thing you need to understand is that you DO NOT have to do damage with all of your units or timings. Simply forcing roaches is extremely frusturating.

Ant to answer your second question, no, roaches are not part of my everyday build for terran. If you watch any high level zerg streaming, I.E. Idra, he uses his first 100 gas for speed, second 100 for lair. He simply doesn't USUALLY get roach. Id say he 95% skips roach tech against terran. And when he does this, he has to turtle in his base with 2 spines and a bunch of speedlings. If helions come out and don't do damage, why is that such a bad thing?

Idra comments on how much he hates roaches because it delays his mutas so much, probably 50% of the time even if you show factory tech, zergs dont go roach because its sooo much of a resource drain. Zerglings are just so much better for map control, and economy.
Skoobasteve
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States52 Posts
May 19 2011 19:44 GMT
#14
On May 20 2011 04:37 Rano wrote:
Slurpy ,
both reasons why you lose is that you do not include roaches in your build order timings? While reading this I am sure there is better set up build timings with roaches than I think you have somehow

The simplest and most effective answer to anything with 2 factories or factory play before lets say 10 minutes is roaches .. just pure roaches nothing else
if its more than 3 factorys just go roach infestor and wayne anything else

Whatever I read about you, you could all counter it with roach transitions?

I have seen builds though with 4 roaches ready for the expected blueflame timing pressure and no fall back ?

Or is it really the most effective ?


You go roach before 10 minutes and you prolly won't end up taking a 3rd anytime soon. You'll lose map control because they won't have speed and even when they have speed you have to keep them on creep. You could push out but the Terran would punish you and sac 10 hellions for all your drones. Mean while you have to think/find out what hes going to transition into... either mech, Bio and Tank, or Banshees are the most popular. I have to agree and say hellion openings are annoying.
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
May 19 2011 19:46 GMT
#15
I have been having a lot of trouble with this too. Against any decent zerg you will not be able to punish them for droning too much. Additionally, you need a lot of marines tanks and medivacs before moving out, but Infestors shut down any timing, so I've given up on any Marine/Tank 2 base timings. My new strategy is actually very effective - I get 2 Fac and 1 Starport off of 2 bases, while grabbing upgrades. I get siege first(to deny bling bust timings), followed immediately by BFH(one Fac is reactor, 1 tech). I keep my BFH alive and simply try to keep him from moving out with a lot of lings(and I try to snipe lings/drones if I can). I am careful to keep them close to mineral patches, etc. where they can't be surrounded. While they are going around the map I throw down my 3rd CC, and 2 Starports, followed by techlabs. I start pumping 2 Port banshee. I use these banshees to snipe spine crawlers at his third, followed by running BFH in after he moves his army away, but before spine crawlers finish(by attacking the other side of the map with a drop as he's cleaning up the banshees). From there I constantly harass him at every base he has, and I drop/banshee his tech while he's defending a far away expo. This eventually builds up to me being able to do a Marine/Tank push at his nat(with a few Thors), usually keeping him off my back while moving across the map by harassing an expo.

Unfortunately, this style relies a bit on the Zerg getting flustered, so it stops working at very high levels. However, it is strong for a number of reasons. Firstly, the BFH keep him from harassing you with his mutas(if he opens mutas), allowing you to invest your first minerals in a CC rather than turrets. Secondly, the banshees allow you to exploit any pure Infestor opening. You will force him to cut Infestors and switch to mutas/invest in overseers, allowing you to do a bio/tank timing push soon after Lair(hopefully while the third is going up). Obviously, drops are always powerful and allow you to distract him and power through his defenses if he doesn't react in time.
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
zVooky
Profile Joined February 2011
United States151 Posts
May 19 2011 19:48 GMT
#16
I think a lot of terrans miss the boat with ghosts. Dont EMP the infestors but rather snipe them, they are EXPENSIVE units and take forever to remake. Probably a little of topic but it should help. also use ravens, they're are super powerful, help you rid of creep, use PDD, and since zerg units clump up the seeker missles are great.
Rano
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany11 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 19:53:17
May 19 2011 19:49 GMT
#17
Since I want to find the best possible answer,
one of my Terran Buddy Remedy wrote me on Skype what he thinks the best to work

His name is Remedy aka RMDX and is a 1200 Masters Terran

His is playing Helion Banshee Pressure into Expanding
after
gets blueflame followed up by Marine Tank

He sayd that by having pressured in "3" ways , he is able to controll the muta amount



There is a VOD up on this luckily where he plays against Dimaga where the build is shown and even explained

http://www.youtube.com/user/ForceSC2strategy#p/c/1/LPkS0Vw0CU8
eXwOn
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada351 Posts
May 19 2011 19:52 GMT
#18
From my perspective what currently happens is that it is impossible to lategame win vs a Zerg ? Can someone confirm , deny please?
It is not impossible no.

My second best MU is TvZ, right after TvP:
When do I put pressure? 5:00(hellion) - 7:00 (thor-medivac-marine) - 9:30 (thor tank medivac hellions) 13:30 (thor maine hellion tank banshee marauder medivac), and I do drops whenever he is aggressive.
When do I expo? 7:30-13:30-whenever feels right

You need to learn to effectively sim city across the entire map, here's a screenshot of one of my latest games in a TvZ
[image loading]

I'm not going to write out my build, because it's very long and tedious; but I open with a 1-1-1 fast thor expo into mech& harassment.

Don't sting on the turrets. If he gets allot of mutas out even up to five turrets is worth it, if it saves you 10 workers.

What is your army composition ?
I'm a big promoter of an even unit composition. So mine generally is: Thor, marine, tank, ghost, medivac, banshee, hellion (and sometimes vikings). Marine tank is a good for your main army; but later game you're going to need to have thors in there. By pushing with your thors first with marines a bit behind infestors have a hard time getting fungals. And Thors really make positioning of your marines much more forgiving against mutalisks.

How effective it is to have really fast medivacs and by that i mean so that you can dualdrop before 12 minutes?
Well 12 minutes for medivacs is extremely late. The two big timings for medivacs that I can think of is at 7:00 (fastest), and 9:30 (relatively fast after expo). Fast drops are extremely effective.

How many techlabs etc reactors for timing attacks?
For my barracks, absolutely zero reactors, with one tech lab for upgrades. Every additional barracks can be used for walling in and improving your sim city. All my factories/starports have reactors and techlabs, which is a given.

Best of luck.
#2 in the world on the ladders!!! 3.31.11 :D:D:D
FrostedMiniWeet
Profile Joined July 2009
United States636 Posts
May 19 2011 20:00 GMT
#19
The answer to all of your questions is "it depends". The best time to attack depends on the game, the map, distances between bases, the Zerg build, your build, etc etc etc..
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 20:12:29
May 19 2011 20:02 GMT
#20
I've adopted SlayerS style TvZ. The basic idea is keeping it tank light, marine heavy and focus on getting 3/3 marines and dropping marines absolutely everywhere. The basic idea as follows:

Gasless 1Rax FE
2 Rax
2 Refinery
Tech Lab -> Stim (Combat Shield when this finishes around next year)
2x Reactor
Factory -> Reactor
Engi Bay -> +1 attack
Starport (take the Factory's reactor, make a tech lab on factory)
2 Refineries @ natural


From here I kind of play it by ear. Usually I like to fake pressure at the front while dropping the main and natural all while making a CC behind all this to grab my third. I'd then add 2 more barracks (both reactor) and 1 more factory with both making tanks. Once +1atk on the bay finishes I immediately start +1armor and when that is about 40% I make an armory and another bay. Then double upgrade +2 then +3. Basically just keep the Zerg army busy so he cannot easily take bases.


I also have a mech based TvZ build but I feel it is gimmicky and revolves around timings. I hate builds like that but it is *very* successful on the ladder and against my partners. It is, however, more easily counterable with a simple build order than I feel the SlayerS style is.


+ Show Spoiler +


Here is the exact BO for the mech build I use:

Gasless 1Rax FE
2 Refineries
*Produce exactly 5 marines*
Depot ~22 (tell this SCV to move to where you want your factories. Also tell your SCV making the CC to move to where you want the factory as well -- the timings work out nice for these guys)
Factory (Tech lab)
Factory
2x Hellion + Blue Flame (you'll make 6 Hellion total)
2 refineries at natural
Armory when you have about 200 excessive minerals
Tech Lab the other Factory
Reactor on Barracks
*Go and harass with your Hellion*
2x Thor
Factory @ Barracks and take over it's reactor
*Push with 4x Thor + Hellion + 8 SCV*

Honestly that push generally kills the Zerg most times. From there you need to figure out which path to branch down. If he is going muta/ling you'll want to add another Reactor Factory and another Tech Factory and make 3x Thor 4x Hellion per cycle. If he is going Infestor you have to completely abandon the strategy. Lift off your Reactor Factory and make a Tech Lab, research siege mode, build 3x Barracks and research stim/shields and get infantry upgrades. I haven't found a good way of dealing with Infestor/Ling -> Infestor/Broodlord with Factory. It seems like you need marine/tank. If he is going Roach you want half Thor / half Tank and a bunch of Hellion to buffer damage.
Wat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 150
ProTech142
Nina 121
ViBE58
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13416
910 74
NaDa 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever291
canceldota138
League of Legends
Doublelift3691
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4390
Other Games
summit1g4220
fl0m1087
FrodaN905
C9.Mang0380
Liquid`Hasu296
ToD240
UpATreeSC59
PPMD26
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• musti20045 40
• poizon28 27
• RyuSc2 20
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21459
• WagamamaTV584
League of Legends
• Scarra886
Other Games
• imaqtpie1041
• Shiphtur635
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
50m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 50m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.