• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:23
CEST 02:23
KST 09:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10571 users

The TL Hacker Database! - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-09 14:45:21
September 09 2010 14:44 GMT
#41
Here's a screen I found on [ancient blizzard hack site].

Note that while his opponent is obviously abusing some sort of glitch, which is why he made a thread, he is clearly using a hack of his own. 2 in 1.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


edit: and 2 seconds later I realise there's no way of knowing which server this is...
jeebuzzx
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada365 Posts
September 09 2010 14:56 GMT
#42
lol
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
September 09 2010 14:58 GMT
#43
This is an excellent thread idea. Will post in here if I deal with hackers (hasn't happened to me yet).
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Ichabod
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1659 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-09 15:01:21
September 09 2010 15:00 GMT
#44
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 09 2010 18:27 KingPhilip wrote:
Your name : KingPhilip
Hacker Name : GearBox
Replay : http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=147598
Description :
I am the protoss player KingPhilip playing against GearBox in a diamond league ladder match on Delta Quadrant. The problem that I faced was that he map hacked. He automatically sent his 7th scv to my natural and built a barracks in an attempt to marauder/bunker rush me. Although I could have handled the situation better, I was shocked that I was getting cheesed on a 4 player map so early and when he didn't scout me. I can go on and on about it, but I will let you peeps see for yourself the bs that I faced.

I played this match around 1:25 am PST, Gear box is ranked 7 on his division "FELD KILO" with 25 wins and 14 loses with 595 points.
Obvious things to note :
GearBox map hacks
He had no indication that I was at that area, but build a barracks at my natural
constantly looked at my main base even though there was a fog of war.
-Gearbox

The hacker had looked at enemy base through fog or war, before placing a proxy rax (without scouting), most likely a map hacker.

+ Show Spoiler +
On September 09 2010 11:59 DNT.Luxx wrote:
Your name : Jalpesh
Hacker Name : Phenomena.808
Replay : http://www.dtguilds.com/luxx/Phenomena.SC2Replay

Description :
Never scouted initially, but looks at my natural expansion before attacking. Notices scouting units, and moves units preemptively to kill them. Looks at my bases various times without sending unit commands.

Obvious things to note :
3:50 - I sent a zergling to scout up his ramp, he noticed the zergling and moves his marine preemptively to attack it.
6:10 - Pans camera over my expansion. He had no knowledge of where my base was up to this point, but yet looked.
7:00 - I sent an overlord to scout his base from the west, he moves his marines north preemptively before he has vision of it.
10:40 - I sent an infestor to FG his idle army, he preemptively moves toward to attack.
-Phenomena

The hacker obviously looks around enemy main and natural multiple times during the game, some speculative occurrences regarding enemy scouting units, but his camera control is definitely conclusive.
sooch
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada299 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-09 15:53:47
September 09 2010 15:03 GMT
#45
Your name : sooch
Hacker Name : DocHoliday
Realm: NA
Replay : http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/76462-1v1-terran-zerg-metalopolis
Description :
ZvT on metalopolis, I was suspicious when his hellion harass always seemed to avoid my roach ball without him scanning or anything like that, rewatched replay to confirm cheats
Obvious things to note :
Looks at my base in fog numerous times without sending a unit there (this is the main thing)
Around 22min, he looks at mutalisks in fog at his 3rd expo (6 oclock)
FortuneSyn
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1826 Posts
September 09 2010 15:09 GMT
#46

Your name : Fortune
Hacker Name : Pinouchon
Replay : http://fileza.com/i/1eyr24/Pinouchon_hacker.SC2Replay
Description :
PvT Pinouchon proxy rax reapers me on Kulas Ravine without scouting. He is bottom left I am bottom right. He sends his scv directly to right gold expo, with the barracks closer to the bottom right than top right. He could have simply "guessed" where to proxy and take a chance, however that seems extremely unlikely given his movement patterns. I am still posting it here though because there might be others that experience a similar incident with the same individual.
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
September 09 2010 15:48 GMT
#47
On September 10 2010 00:09 FortuneSyn wrote:

Your name : Fortune
Hacker Name : Pinouchon
Replay : http://fileza.com/i/1eyr24/Pinouchon_hacker.SC2Replay
Description :
PvT Pinouchon proxy rax reapers me on Kulas Ravine without scouting. He is bottom left I am bottom right. He sends his scv directly to right gold expo, with the barracks closer to the bottom right than top right. He could have simply "guessed" where to proxy and take a chance, however that seems extremely unlikely given his movement patterns. I am still posting it here though because there might be others that experience a similar incident with the same individual.


Same guy hit me once (if you're on the US server) with a bunker rush without scouting. I ruled out hacking and thought he was lucky, and looked at his match history to see that he bunker rushed or proxy reapered everyone. The name is very familiar-sounding.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-09 15:53:07
September 09 2010 15:48 GMT
#48
On September 09 2010 22:36 spydR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2010 18:27 KingPhilip wrote:
Your name : KingPhilip
Hacker Name : GearBox
Replay : http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=147598
Description :
I am the protoss player KingPhilip playing against GearBox in a diamond league ladder match on Delta Quadrant. The problem that I faced was that he map hacked. He automatically sent his 7th scv to my natural and built a barracks in an attempt to marauder/bunker rush me. Although I could have handled the situation better, I was shocked that I was getting cheesed on a 4 player map so early and when he didn't scout me. I can go on and on about it, but I will let you peeps see for yourself the bs that I faced.

I played this match around 1:25 am PST, Gear box is ranked 7 on his division "FELD KILO" with 25 wins and 14 loses with 595 points.
Obvious things to note :
GearBox map hacks
He had no indication that I was at that area, but build a barracks at my natural
constantly looked at my main base even though there was a fog of war.


I've watched the replay and agree. Was skeptical that it was just lucky, but the dude spends 20% of his time just checking out P's base through the FoW. Very obvious maphack.

Show nested quote +
DNT.Lux wrote
Your name : Jalpesh
Hacker Name : Phenomena.808
Replay : http://www.dtguilds.com/luxx/Phenomena.SC2Replay

Description :
Never scouted initially, but looks at my natural expansion before attacking. Notices scouting units, and moves units preemptively to kill them. Looks at my bases various times without sending unit commands.

Obvious things to note :
3:50 - I sent a zergling to scout up his ramp, he noticed the zergling and moves his marine preemptively to attack it.
6:10 - Pans camera over my expansion. He had no knowledge of where my base was up to this point, but yet looked.
7:00 - I sent an overlord to scout his base from the west, he moves his marines north preemptively before he has vision of it.
10:40 - I sent an infestor to FG his idle army, he preemptively moves toward to attack.

Last edit: 2010-09-09 12:09:30


3:50 and 6:10 are totally negligible. First could've been as simple as repositioning for better depot coverage and 6:10 was so fleeting it's hard to consider it. The Overlord at 7:00 however was extremely suspicious, and his attack with zero scouting makes me certain this is a maphack. At first glance, I assumed he was simply moving out during the infestor snipe and got lucky. He did however move straight toward it through the FoW and proceeded to stay planted. Without a doubt to me however, his maphack is simply obivous from his attack with a complete lack of knowledge. I'd be careful to not cry wolf too hard over the small things like 3:50 and 6:10


What realms are these on? i assume United States but never can be sure..
(will add when confirmed for sure)

EDIT : realm added to format in OP

On September 09 2010 23:10 HalfAmazing wrote:
On Europe Smurf and Cranberries are confirmed, 100% positive, hackers. Replays are available, but there really is no doubt as to these two being cheaters.


Could I get a replay? I dont want to add anyone to the OP without a replay to back it up

On September 10 2010 00:09 FortuneSyn wrote:

Your name : Fortune
Hacker Name : Pinouchon
Replay : http://fileza.com/i/1eyr24/Pinouchon_hacker.SC2Replay
Description :
PvT Pinouchon proxy rax reapers me on Kulas Ravine without scouting. He is bottom left I am bottom right. He sends his scv directly to right gold expo, with the barracks closer to the bottom right than top right. He could have simply "guessed" where to proxy and take a chance, however that seems extremely unlikely given his movement patterns. I am still posting it here though because there might be others that experience a similar incident with the same individual.

I think this could be confirmed since usually it hink youd make the barracks on one of the raised platforms..

but ist here any staring at the fog of war or is this just a dumb luck replay?
(ill watch soon to see though)
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
FortuneSyn
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1826 Posts
September 09 2010 16:09 GMT
#49
On September 10 2010 00:48 Wolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2010 00:09 FortuneSyn wrote:

Your name : Fortune
Hacker Name : Pinouchon
Replay : http://fileza.com/i/1eyr24/Pinouchon_hacker.SC2Replay
Description :
PvT Pinouchon proxy rax reapers me on Kulas Ravine without scouting. He is bottom left I am bottom right. He sends his scv directly to right gold expo, with the barracks closer to the bottom right than top right. He could have simply "guessed" where to proxy and take a chance, however that seems extremely unlikely given his movement patterns. I am still posting it here though because there might be others that experience a similar incident with the same individual.


Same guy hit me once (if you're on the US server) with a bunker rush without scouting. I ruled out hacking and thought he was lucky, and looked at his match history to see that he bunker rushed or proxy reapered everyone. The name is very familiar-sounding.


I am on EU server, maybe he has 2 accs? Weird that it's the same nick.


@ arb: I did not find any weird fog of war looking.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
September 09 2010 17:02 GMT
#50
On September 10 2010 01:09 FortuneSyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2010 00:48 Wolf wrote:
On September 10 2010 00:09 FortuneSyn wrote:

Your name : Fortune
Hacker Name : Pinouchon
Replay : http://fileza.com/i/1eyr24/Pinouchon_hacker.SC2Replay
Description :
PvT Pinouchon proxy rax reapers me on Kulas Ravine without scouting. He is bottom left I am bottom right. He sends his scv directly to right gold expo, with the barracks closer to the bottom right than top right. He could have simply "guessed" where to proxy and take a chance, however that seems extremely unlikely given his movement patterns. I am still posting it here though because there might be others that experience a similar incident with the same individual.


Same guy hit me once (if you're on the US server) with a bunker rush without scouting. I ruled out hacking and thought he was lucky, and looked at his match history to see that he bunker rushed or proxy reapered everyone. The name is very familiar-sounding.


I am on EU server, maybe he has 2 accs? Weird that it's the same nick.


@ arb: I did not find any weird fog of war looking.

did he rally right o your base or did he scout? or did he just glance over to your base without scouting.

if he scouted then i could prob count it as dumb luck,other wise its kinda fishy
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
September 09 2010 17:45 GMT
#51
On September 10 2010 02:02 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2010 01:09 FortuneSyn wrote:
On September 10 2010 00:48 Wolf wrote:
On September 10 2010 00:09 FortuneSyn wrote:

Your name : Fortune
Hacker Name : Pinouchon
Replay : http://fileza.com/i/1eyr24/Pinouchon_hacker.SC2Replay
Description :
PvT Pinouchon proxy rax reapers me on Kulas Ravine without scouting. He is bottom left I am bottom right. He sends his scv directly to right gold expo, with the barracks closer to the bottom right than top right. He could have simply "guessed" where to proxy and take a chance, however that seems extremely unlikely given his movement patterns. I am still posting it here though because there might be others that experience a similar incident with the same individual.


Same guy hit me once (if you're on the US server) with a bunker rush without scouting. I ruled out hacking and thought he was lucky, and looked at his match history to see that he bunker rushed or proxy reapered everyone. The name is very familiar-sounding.


I am on EU server, maybe he has 2 accs? Weird that it's the same nick.


@ arb: I did not find any weird fog of war looking.

did he rally right o your base or did he scout? or did he just glance over to your base without scouting.

if he scouted then i could prob count it as dumb luck,other wise its kinda fishy

Maphacks these days have camera spoofing so even if someone's looking at your main you won't be able to tell from a replay.
FortuneSyn
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1826 Posts
September 09 2010 18:58 GMT
#52
On September 10 2010 02:02 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2010 01:09 FortuneSyn wrote:
On September 10 2010 00:48 Wolf wrote:
On September 10 2010 00:09 FortuneSyn wrote:

Your name : Fortune
Hacker Name : Pinouchon
Replay : http://fileza.com/i/1eyr24/Pinouchon_hacker.SC2Replay
Description :
PvT Pinouchon proxy rax reapers me on Kulas Ravine without scouting. He is bottom left I am bottom right. He sends his scv directly to right gold expo, with the barracks closer to the bottom right than top right. He could have simply "guessed" where to proxy and take a chance, however that seems extremely unlikely given his movement patterns. I am still posting it here though because there might be others that experience a similar incident with the same individual.


Same guy hit me once (if you're on the US server) with a bunker rush without scouting. I ruled out hacking and thought he was lucky, and looked at his match history to see that he bunker rushed or proxy reapered everyone. The name is very familiar-sounding.


I am on EU server, maybe he has 2 accs? Weird that it's the same nick.


@ arb: I did not find any weird fog of war looking.

did he rally right o your base or did he scout? or did he just glance over to your base without scouting.

if he scouted then i could prob count it as dumb luck,other wise its kinda fishy


after building barracks he sent scv directly to my base.
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
September 09 2010 19:07 GMT
#53
On September 10 2010 01:09 FortuneSyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2010 00:48 Wolf wrote:
On September 10 2010 00:09 FortuneSyn wrote:

Your name : Fortune
Hacker Name : Pinouchon
Replay : http://fileza.com/i/1eyr24/Pinouchon_hacker.SC2Replay
Description :
PvT Pinouchon proxy rax reapers me on Kulas Ravine without scouting. He is bottom left I am bottom right. He sends his scv directly to right gold expo, with the barracks closer to the bottom right than top right. He could have simply "guessed" where to proxy and take a chance, however that seems extremely unlikely given his movement patterns. I am still posting it here though because there might be others that experience a similar incident with the same individual.


Same guy hit me once (if you're on the US server) with a bunker rush without scouting. I ruled out hacking and thought he was lucky, and looked at his match history to see that he bunker rushed or proxy reapered everyone. The name is very familiar-sounding.


I am on EU server, maybe he has 2 accs? Weird that it's the same nick.


@ arb: I did not find any weird fog of war looking.


I have an EU account as well, but I feel fairly confident it was on the US server. Oh well; name is familiar for sure.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
DNT.Luxx
Profile Joined September 2010
United States11 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-09 22:03:36
September 09 2010 22:01 GMT
#54
Phenomena (#808) is NA.
will925
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4 Posts
September 10 2010 00:26 GMT
#55
Realm : North America
Your name : Will
Hacker Name :Kravren
Replay : http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/76875-2v2-terran-protoss-tarsonis-assault
Description :
My friend EdWreck and I were 2v2-ing Kravren and his partner when his partner DCs. Most of the match Kravren uses both armies to mass marines and try to push. He takes out an expo and proxy pylon very easily and upon inspection of the replay you see he looks at seemingly nothing on the map a lot or pans over our base a lot, especially mine since he never attacks me at all.

Obvious things to note :
0:09 Early opponent base scan. Not too suspicious, may he is just looking around the map.
3:51 Sees my probe on its way to build a proxy pylon
4:12 Sees pylon being built and then destroys it.
6:54 Scans bases entrances to decide attack plan
12:39 Base scan again
14:10 Scans my friends hidden expo!!! And then attacks and destroys it!!!
18:54 Sees the banshees and moves marines in anticipation for the banshees.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
September 10 2010 00:38 GMT
#56
Proxy'ing in a hidden location isn't always hacking, its called picking a spot people wont scout lol, once again I think it'll drive me insane when someones like HE SCOUTED CROSS POSITION FIRST AND BUILT MARAUDERS WHEN I WAS GOING ROACHES.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Back
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada505 Posts
September 10 2010 00:51 GMT
#57
Realm : North America
Your name : Back
Hacker Name : Ltqi
Replay : http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/76904-1v1-protoss-zerg-xelnaga-caverns
Description : Constantly looking at my base and units through the fog of war. Unit movement to intercept units that were not yet visible. No scouting whatsoever. Even his first overlord ends up lost on the side of the map.
Obvious things to note : Whenever I make a new building, he will look at what it is through the fog a few seconds later.
Nokarot
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1410 Posts
September 10 2010 00:55 GMT
#58
Not really a big deal, he's extremely bad.. but he's a fog of war maphacker, sure as sure.

Realm : North America
Your name : Nokarot
Hacker Name : Ppzgenome
Replay : http://starcraft2reps.com/index.php?a=details&id=1811

Description : Looking at me through the fog of war, nothing special. It's a good thing he was awful and tried to pull some all-in 4rax marine push which I killed with lings, but its all good. I won anyway.

Obvious things to note : Looked at my base at the very beginning. Looked at my expansion when I put my hatchery up. Sent marines attack-moving to the destructible rocks with no scouting (Could be coincidental if not for previous mentions.) Sent marines to kill my ling on the Xel'Naga tower, only to pull back as soon as I start moving a ling force (from all the way in my base) towards the tower in defense.
beep beep boop
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
September 10 2010 01:40 GMT
#59
Nice to see this topic actually seems to work out alright.
Keep it up!
화이팅
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
September 10 2010 02:52 GMT
#60
Anyone else feel the urge to randomly look at my opponents base for no reason at all? It's like staring into the sun...
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta41
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 94
ByuN 27
CosmosSc2 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1687
GuemChi 1184
Artosis 566
910 39
MaD[AoV]19
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever179
League of Legends
JimRising 734
Counter-Strike
taco 30
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox690
Other Games
summit1g8434
Day[9].tv646
shahzam506
C9.Mang0326
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick634
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• Hinosc 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur697
• Day9tv646
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 37m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.