Battle of the Beehive 4
What is this?
A king-of-the-hill Bo1 (best-of-1) tournament hosted by J2digital where players will face off 1v1 on Fastest Possible Map, where the winner stays & the loser will be replaced by a new player!
When is it?
Saturday, 16th, September, 2023 4:00PM EST
How do I signup?
Use THIS LINK to sign up! There are 10 total spots that will be available!
Is there a prize for winning?
Yes! We will be rewarding the winner of each game $15 via PayPal (If you do not have PayPal, please register for one)
Will the games be broadcasted?
Yes! We will be live-streaming the games on J2digital's Twitch
Please read carefully as we have added more rules following the previous tourney!
We will be implementing these rules:
- PvP rule (if Protoss vs Protoss, maximum 6 cannons allowed per player/5 in base, 1 at choke)
Photon Cannons in production are included in the total count.
Players may build no more than 5 Photon Cannons in their opponent's base. These Photon Cannons will count towards the total Photon Cannons allowed to the player.
If a player builds a 7th Photon Cannon, the player will be disqualified. J2digital & I will & message you during the game but if do-not-disturb (/dnd) is enabled, we will still enforce the disqualification.
- Race-picking is allowed. If the player chooses Random, they must choose Random every game
- A player has 5 minutes to be available in the game lobby at their turn until they are disqualified/skipped.
- The player rotations will be randomly generated
- If there are 5-or-less total players, matches will be played in a best-of-3 series.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the thread or shoot me a message!
Also feel free to join the Discord for any updates & real-time questions/answers!
Please check out our previous Battle of the Beehive, where we crowned our first ever Terran champion Onlyfastestmap & witnessed multiple crown changes in one day!
>>>CLICK TO SIGN UP<<<